Designers » I-K » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Flower by Kenzo Le Parfum Kenzo for women
dislike

almond
nutty
Flower by Kenzo Le Parfum Kenzo for women Pictures Flower by Kenzo Le Parfum Kenzo for women Pictures Flower by Kenzo Le Parfum Kenzo for women Pictures Flower by Kenzo Le Parfum Kenzo for women Pictures Flower by Kenzo Le Parfum Kenzo for women Pictures Flower by Kenzo Le Parfum Kenzo for women Pictures

Famous Kenzo Parfums (LVMH) added to their popular Flower by Kenzo line three new aromas: Satin Spray (75ml), Natural Spray (50ml) and Just a Drop (15ml). Flower by Kenzo is intense and sensual oriental fragrance with opoponax resin, white musk, vanilla, almond and Bulgarian rose notes. All three textures are presented in traditional Flower by Kenzo red bottle. Fragrance is created in 2003.

Almond Violet Rose

Amber Vanilla White Musk

Flower by Kenzo Le Parfum Fragrance Reviews

Jitterbug Perfume Lover
Jitterbug Perfume Lover

Every time I wear a new Kenzo, I fall more in love with the house. This is the only house who seems to get a lot of fun out of taking chances with gourmand notes, and all with an Asian flair. If you've never worn Flower, you should know that it's the perfumers interpretation of a poppy flower. Poppies don't have any scent, so the entire composition is made up, and it does smell unlike any flower I've smelled, which is why I like it - because it doesn't have any discernible floral notes, however, you CAN smell the gourmand notes and I love it for that too. It gives me the sensation of dreaming while my eyes are open.

I was hesitant to wear this parfum version even though I've had it for a few years, because I LOVE the original Flower, so thank God I finally tried it because I love it.

The Kenzos have amazing longevity. This is the parfum satinant version in the original formulation with the all red bottle. It's been nearly 3 hours and the top notes are just beginning to settle. I was afraid this version would be too heavy in this super hot weather, and I am glad I was wrong. This is actually much lighter than the original and it has a halo effect - meaning, I can't smell it when I press my nose to my wrist, but I smell a halo of fragrance all around me.

It started very very powdery, but with an underlying current of warm resinous vanilla and almond. It is - at the same time - lighter and more airy than the original, but also fuller and warmer. Luca Turin gave it 3 stars and calls it a coffee vanilla and I completely agree. I make a chocolate coffee pudding sometimes when I have leftover coffee because it makes the chocolate more chocolatey and the same is true of this perfume. The coffee note made the vanilla and almond more vanilla-ish, more custardy, rounder, and heavier as a base. The floral notes are lighter and more airy than the original too. This is the perfect scent for hot weather, whereas the original Flower is better in cold weather. It's somewhat linear, but has insane longevity. I love it.

fancynancy
fancynancy

I ordered mine online from Nordstrom in summer of 2013.

Pannye

where did u get it @wendyangeln? Can i buy it online as i am in SA?

Pannye

used this once and i cant forget it cos i loved it very much but i have never been able to find it anywhere. where can i get it?

wendyangeln
wendyangeln

Le Parfum is sensational. Literally. I bought this a few weeks ago. Normally when I buy a new bottle I will have eyes for nothing else for about a week and I'll keep sniffing and spritzing. New love, you know? But with Flower Le Parfum, OH MY GOSH. I cannot get over this. I put it on and every time I feel like... it's magical, honestly. This is vanilla-powder-floral HEAVEN. Not much development on me, it's just vanilla and powder and violet on me for the most part, but I notice that when I'm warmer it gets a little bit deeper, like there's a nutty quality (roasted almond to me) that deepens when it's warm. Ugh I adore this stuff.

The bottle is wonderful - it's opaque so I can put it on my dresser without worrying about light ruining it - yay! And it's tiny enough to throw in a purse - not that you would need to, since this stuff lasts FOR.EVER. I kid you not. It is so longlasting I can put it on in the morning and wear it all day and come home and shower... and it'll still be there on my wrists IN THE MORNING. Let's just praise God for this for one second :D

The consistency of the perfume is so new to me - I love it! Almost like a perfume gel? They should do more of these. Oh and when they say, just a drop, they mean just a drop. One drop of the gel is easily dabbable between wrists and on the neck. And I pat my cleavage with my wrists as well, where it warms up nicely and drifts up to my nose intermittently throughout the day - just to say hi :) ONE DROP.

This is... I don't know, I feel like I need to buy ALL THE BOTTLES that are left in te world, because I will never ever EVER be able to be without this. Winner.

sonia.kassambara
sonia.kassambara

This smells resinous and drier than Flower EDP. It is clearer and darker, if that makes sense, from the fluffy powder smell of the EDP. I really like how it smells grown up and simple. They smell related to me, but they do not smell like the same perfume. I really like the woodsy notes that cast this in a more mature light for me. I only have the old formulation so am using that sparingly, since I don't plan on getting the reformulated "le parfum" when mine runs out.

MrsLetterO
MrsLetterO

I love this perfume, but I only like Flower. On me they are quite different. The opening of Flower is like when you've thrown too much powder on baby and it's gone up your nose, and you look down to find you are all white. The violet comes a little later, and although the drydown is nice I'm never 100% sure. Le Parfum smells like Birds custard powder instead. It's calmer, less pungent, sweet creamy and yellow with a little rose, whereas Flower is white brittle and dry with a little violet. Hard to find, and a sad shame it is because I'll cry when mine runs out.

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

This smells very similar to the regular Flower - powdery, creamy, violetty, vanillic, woody.

But even though this is a "parfum" I think it has more freshnes than the regular Flower. I can almost smell some fruit here, but it may be my strange nose, since no fruits are listed among the notes?

Thank you for the sample Denise! :-)

Update: I just googled the notes in this one, and there are supposed to be black currant in it, perhaps that is my "mystery" fruity note.

MariaScent
MariaScent

I found recently in a German perfumery a new reformulated version of Flower le parfum. The scent has changed a bit, not so nice as an old version so check the code number or colour of packaging /the old one only in red , the new one 3 sides red, front in white/.

teadrr
teadrr

One note wonder. Clean and fresh yes. Powder central. That’s all I am left with. Perhaps it’s my skin chemistry. Oh how I wish I got more of the almond or rose. I am paranoid I smell like a grandmother.

Singabera
Singabera

A lot of almond, sweet vanillary powder. But powder is less sharp and annoying then in original Flower. Obviously I like that more. Staying power is very very good.

soonflower
soonflower

Powdery
Milky
Velvety
Smells a lot like vanilla-milk pudding with almonds.

The best Flower, Le Parfum is rounder and creamier than the regular one.

EDIT: I'm almost sure that the formula has been changed.
I have the bottle from 2004 and from 2012 and the juice is quite different.
The old one has definitely more vanilla, becomes more powdery and is more concentrated as Hadassa mentioned.
The new one is brighter in the opening (I may even say fresher) and I don't get that much of vanilla-milky notes. It's not so strong and powdery as the old one.

I'm writing about the 50ml parfume spray.

Still, the best Flower.

djuzz.becuzz

Today I get more of the violet & rose as prominent notes, with a scrumptious amount of almond & vanilla...
Damm, this is really good stuff!!!
I honestly have to say that this one and 'Kenzo Flower Essentielle' are 2 of the best fragrances I ever had. Both are more amazing than I could ever express!!
~L O V E~

djuzz.becuzz

I agree with another reviewer... this smells like vanilla ricepudding with a topping of almond crumbs... it smells really delicious! There's a light floral note in the background as well...
I'll get myself a back-up bottle soon! This is definitely a keeper!!

♥♥♥♥♥

hadassa
hadassa

This is the best powdery perfume I have ever tried, and I have tried a lot, as I am a certified powder freak ;)

I dislike the original Flower to be honest; it's too bland. And this one... I am just crazy about it!

As a mother I know how addictive and beloved your baby's skin scent might be. And FLOWER LE PARFUM, to my nose, is the closest representation of it. It's a soft, tender, clean, milky, sweet scent of the velvety skin. It makes me swoon!

The only problem is that when I wear it I cannot concentrate, I keep sniffing my wrists all the time!

Someone said here that it reminds her of breastfeeding. It does! For me, breastfeeding is the fondest expression of love between mother and child, the most natural and touching. This perfume certainly reminds me of this kind of feeling.

I am a happy owner of two bottles, one made in 2005, another brand new (2012). I have to say that the older one seems to be more dense and concentrated, probably it has changed over time.

I highly recommend to catch it while you can.

10/10, pure love and innocence

StellaXYH
StellaXYH

Flower Le Parfum opens with the incense-like sharpness as the original Flower. For the first hours, I can detect a slight play-doh scent due to vanilla + almond. At this stage it's like hiding Hypnotic Poison under the signature sharpness of Flower. Towards the drydown, it smells very close to the original to my nose, just more intensive and a little warmer due to the presence of amber.

I totally agree with bhean_sidhe that the original Flower is "ghostly", always there but never in a solid form. However, Flower le Parfum, though more intense, is still "ghostly" IMO. Although I love Flower, thus love Flower le Parfum, I have to admit that these two are too similar to own both, unless you're a die-hard fan or you got a bargain.

Flower by Kenzo le Parfum 75 ml satinant. When I spray on my skin its a bit oily at first, so I guess this one has no alcohol. 5 minutes later a wonderful scent appears. Love this one. I can smell mostly Almond, Opoponax, Amber, Vanilla and soft Violet. Lovely. On my skin this one is a bit like Prada L'eau Ambree - not exactly the same but very alike.

Flower by Kenzo le Parfum 75 ml Satinant. När jag sprejar på den på huden så upplever jag den som lite oljig, så denna innehåller nog ingen alkohol. 5 minuter senare så sprids en ljuvlig doft runt mig och jag älskar den. Jag känner mest Mandel, Opoponax, Amber, Vanilj och lite Viol. Härlig. På min hud så påminner denna om Prada L'eau Ambree, de är inte kopior på varann, men lika varann.

guest_Vie Cafe
guest_Vie Cafe

The best out of all the Flower flankers, better than the original to my taste! Less sharp and less musky.

Creamy vanilla and almonds. The violet keeps it soft and powdery. It is strong and long lasting. I see on the Kenzo site that it is still available.

Black Sesame
Black Sesame

My all time favourite, I wish it was still in production.

Dittnergirl
Dittnergirl

Why on earth is this called Flower? I walked into my local Nordstrom today to try on some new perfumes and accidentally tried this one by mistake. The bottle was shaped similarly to another Kenzo I have in my "try it on" file.

Wow! This smells amazingly NOT like flowers (bleh). It's powdery with creamy warm amber and sweet vanilla. No flowers. It smelled great hours later and got the thumbs up from my hubby. She shoots, she scores!

Lovely! Great vanilla/musk scent. Less is more, spray carefully or it will turn thick and heavy. No sweet notes, this one is a keeper. I love it. Sad for me this is hard to find to buy.

Härlig! Underbar vanilj/musk doft. Lite är lagom, spreja försiktigt annars blir detta en rumsdödare. Inga sockersöta doftnoter, vilket jag gillar starkt. Jag bara älskar den. Tyvärr är den svår/omöjlig att hitta i affärerna numera.

Kenzofan
Kenzofan

I love it. My husband adores it

SheShe
SheShe

I had the bottle. At first I had a sample though and I liked it so I thought about buying a whole bottle. When I finally found it and bought it, I noticed that the scent is simply too tiring for me.

The scent is a bit similar to Kenzo Amour Le Parfum, I mean both scents have something "holy" - opponax doesn't figure in a list of ingredients here but I suppose I read somewhere it is in the fragrance and it gives the "holy" feeling. Also in the end the scent becomes milky - it's nice but holy milk reminds me about breastfeeding ;) and a high pressure of breastfeeding in my country so no, thank you... Actually opponax, almonds and milk comes into play on me the most - but opponax is the most intensive making the scent so "holy" that I feel uncomfortable. Holy earth, holy milk...

The fragrance is thick and oily, lasting power is a killer really, in my opinion lasts longer than Elephant because when a drop of the fragrance is put on something (I was preparing a small sample and a drop was left on a desk), it lasts and lasts for almost one month!. The bottle is pretty, it's even prettier in reality than in a photo, it really looks pretty on the shelf. All in all, it's not my kind of fragrance but it's a very good one, I have to admit. Well done!

ujhb
ujhb

The best perfume. It smells the way marzipan tastes with vanilla mixed into rice pudding. Nothing smells like Flower by Kenzo..
At first it has a baby oil smell going on but it dries down to something delicious but nothing like the cheap dessert scented products you can find anywhere. It really is a unique smell. Milky, almond, vanilla, baby oil, really subtle hint of rose and that's it.

marrojas
marrojas

Loving that...more than the original version that actually smells like baby :)

websterj
websterj

Light easy perfume which is lovely in the summer and takes you through into autumn. never tire of it.

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

This is truly an intense version of the original Flower. It is a bit warmer compared to the original, and it starts out sweeter. Not bad, lasting power is good. There is a hint of some chemical coming through though (just like the original for first couple of hours).

Lazar
Lazar

Scent of my first LOVE, my one and only LOVE...

JazzBirdSinger
JazzBirdSinger

I want to eat this! mmmmmm, the sexiest, bad girl rendition of....play-doh??? lol
don't read into that too much. if you remember the scent of play-doh, this is a grown up, tres-sexy version of our gooey little friend.

rubyred
rubyred

The gorgeous, sultry, sexy sister of Kenzo Flower, Flower Parfum (In some reviews this is called Flower Red, for the red bottle) she comes out at night after having bathed in almond scented bath oil, nibbling marzipan so that her skin exudes a heavenly nutty scent, her breath is satin and so so voluptuous and enveloping. Touch her and touch oil of darkest reddest roses and musk. Wait with her and amber and iris come out to play. Flower is pretty, gorgeous, complicated and sweet. But oh my god Flower Parfum is so much more, it promises and it delivers. It doesn't just tease. It's tactile, overtly sexual. You would wear this for a soul moment, a deeply intimate encounter - after Flower has been tucked up in bed and kissed off to sleep hours ago.

bhean_sidhe
bhean_sidhe

I wouldn't agree with the ppl who say it's the same as the original. For me they are different as chalk and cheese. The original flower is a bit "out of this world" - it's a ghost fragrance, always there, but never "in the flesh" - it's sweet without being sweet and tender without any tenderness, it's full of contradictions.

This one is full of life, it's sensual and passionate, full of vanilla. And it's not as delicate as the original. It says - "look at me, I'm here!"

They are like two sisters or two sides of the same personality...

ossini
ossini

vanillia milk rice pudding with almond crumble :-) yummy yummy!! its so delicious!! Delightful Vanillia, a warm and gentle scent, that melts with your skin! i don´t like any Kenzo perfumes but this one i´m addicted too!!

falovalo
falovalo

This is basically the same as the original. Let me correct myself, not basically, it IS the same. It's the same baby powder smell as Flower by Kenzo, no more intensity, no less.

Σελήνη
Σελήνη

Le Parfum is a sweeter and warmer version of Flower by Kenzo.This is good for people how like the original scent but want more sweetness.I prefer the original because i love the scent and in this fragrance the typical "scent" is only in the background not dominant.When you take the first sniff you know why it's a Elixir it's very strong and sweet the colour of the Bottle match exactly to the fragrance.After some minutes you smell a bit of the standard scent and the fragrance is warm,sweet i really smell the vanilla and it's floral,after some hours you can smell only the sweetness and the musk.This scent is better for the fall and wintertime and the original is better for the spring and summertime.

Annie_D
Annie_D

Another Kenzo bites the dust on me, the baby powder is back but not as bad as the original, why can I not find a Kenzo scent that works on me? The only one so far is Indian Holi thats the only one I like the rest smell like I rolled around in baby powder. I am so disappointed I was hoping this version would work since the original didn't.

index
index

Yes! The perfect match for me: floral, musk with gourmand notes. It´s the almond and amber that make it so sensous and much skinnier than Kenzo Flower. And no poudry note, which was annoying to me on K.F. I loved it in winter; have to have it again! But I´m wondering: just 2 reviews on this wonderful scent? Are out there not more fans of it?
Bottle is awesome

Candra
Candra

I love all Kenzo fragrances. Love it. I wear it to office and got compliments.

dang_thu
dang_thu

I like this one more than Kenzo Flower. Suitable for office & winter.

Flower by Kenzo Le Parfum by Kenzo 4.28 out of 5 based on 243 ratings and 38 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Le Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Le Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Flower by Kenzo Le Parfum by Kenzo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Flower by Kenzo Le Parfum by Kenzo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.