Designers » I-K » Oriental « Groups

Flower by Kenzo Limited Edition 2004 Kenzo for women

Flower by Kenzo Limited Edition 2004 Kenzo for women
dislike

aldehydic

Flower by Kenzo Limited Edition 2004 by Kenzo is a Oriental fragrance for women. Flower by Kenzo Limited Edition 2004 was launched in 2004. Top note is aldehydes; middle notes are cassia, violet and rose; base notes are opoponax, vanilla and musk.

Aldehydes

Cassia Violet Rose

Opoponax Vanilla Musk

Flower by Kenzo Limited Edition 2004 Fragrance Reviews

kenzo has made so many versions of kenzo flower.if you don't like the original one,this one wouldn't be very different.the pure rose is a bit annoying,but I like the violet which (unfortunately) is not very strong.
what I like about this one is the strange top notes.when I first smelled it couldn't recognize anything,it was just a bit warm,doesn't remind me any taste.now I can see why.
it's powdery like the original one.totally not my cup of tea.

Flower by Kenzo Limited Edition 2004 by Kenzo 4.11 out of 5 based on 20 ratings and 1 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Limited Edition 2004 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Limited Edition 2004, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Flower by Kenzo Limited Edition 2004 by Kenzo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Flower by Kenzo Limited Edition 2004 by Kenzo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Le Parfum Britney Spears Hidden Fantasy Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Davidoff Good Life Britney Spears Believe Hilary Duff With Love Bath and Body Works Exotic Coconut Jil Sander Style Pastels Blush Pink Fendi Asja Fendi Burberry Burberry Brit Salvador Dali Le Roy Soleil Chopard Cascade Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Nina Ricci Love by Nina Lorenzo Villoresi Teint de Neige Jean Charles Brosseau Ombre Rose L'Original Max Mara Max Mara Britney Spears Circus Fantasy Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Charms Bath and Body Works Sensual Amber