Designers » I-K » Oriental « Groups

Flower by Kenzo Limited Edition 2004 Kenzo for women

Flower by Kenzo Limited Edition 2004 Kenzo for women
dislike

aldehydic

Flower by Kenzo Limited Edition 2004 by Kenzo is a Oriental fragrance for women. Flower by Kenzo Limited Edition 2004 was launched in 2004. Top note is aldehydes; middle notes are cassia, violet and rose; base notes are opoponax, vanilla and musk.

Aldehydes

Cassia Violet Rose

Opoponax Vanilla Musk

Flower by Kenzo Limited Edition 2004 Fragrance Reviews

Angeldaisy
Angeldaisy

this is not dissimilar to the Kenzo Flower le parfum in the dry down, i can't tell the difference (i also have le parfum). the violet is quite prominent to begin with and yes the aldehydes come through at the top giving it a bit of a kick start! the dry down leaves a lovely soft luscious powdery musky vanilla with violets lingering for a long while. IMO this is a winter or spring scent. i find it a bit powerful in summer.
i have never tried the original flower, but have read a review somewhere (can't remember where!) that this edition is a bit special and i do have approx 40mls left in my 50ml bottle, if anyone in the UK is interested in buying or swapping?

kenzo has made so many versions of kenzo flower.if you don't like the original one,this one wouldn't be very different.the pure rose is a bit annoying,but I like the violet which (unfortunately) is not very strong.
what I like about this one is the strange top notes.when I first smelled it couldn't recognize anything,it was just a bit warm,doesn't remind me any taste.now I can see why.
it's powdery like the original one.totally not my cup of tea.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Limited Edition 2004 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Limited Edition 2004, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Flower by Kenzo Limited Edition 2004 by Kenzo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Flower by Kenzo Limited Edition 2004 by Kenzo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Le Parfum Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Britney Spears Hidden Fantasy Davidoff Good Life Britney Spears Believe Hilary Duff With Love Bath and Body Works Exotic Coconut Guess Guess By Marciano Jil Sander Style Pastels Blush Pink Fendi Asja Fendi Chopard Cascade Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Burberry Burberry Brit Nina Ricci Love by Nina Moschino Cheap & Chic I Love Love Lorenzo Villoresi Teint de Neige Mariah Carey M Max Mara Max Mara Jean Charles Brosseau Ombre Rose L'Original Britney Spears Circus Fantasy