Designers » I-K » Oriental Floral « Groups

Flower by Kenzo Summer 2008 Kenzo for women

Flower by Kenzo Summer 2008 Kenzo for women

Flower by Kenzo Summer 2008 by Kenzo is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Flower by Kenzo Summer 2008 was launched in 2008. The nose behind this fragrance is Alberto Morillas. Top notes are litchi, ginger and mandarin orange; middle notes are freesia and parma violet; base notes are incense and white musk.

Litchi Ginger Mandarin Orange

Freesia Parma Violet

Incense White Musk

Flower by Kenzo Summer 2008 Fragrance Reviews

I just don't care for this stuff at all. It was sent to me by accident instead of another one that I ordered, thankfully they took it back! Im sure it smells good on anyone but me. I always have that happen, I always smell something that I hate on myself and smell it on someone else and just love it. Its all in the chemistry! Perfume is a science indeed.

I love Kenzo's other smell,with that flower bottle shape.Than I tried this one,sutch a disapoining smell,realy not nice at all!

One of the worsts scents ever... sour sweat with a disgusting something. Where have those notes hidden? I really can't 'see' them. Summer.. ? Flower? Maybe 'dizzi nightmares' should be the name of this fragance if we can still call it so.

A funny thing is happening......against all odds I started finding myself LIKING a Kenzo Flower! No love, just a like...

The original Flower gave me a horrid headache - sweet, powdery violets on hyper-drive. This put me off wearing this Summer fragrance, until now....curiousity got the better of me.

This version is much less intense, it is soft & velvety, powdery & sweet but toned down in comparison.

At first I smell there is a strange sour-grassy smell which I often find with summer fragrances. Luckily this disappears after a while & the lychee & there is a scent-impression of a fuzzy peach & a glass of ginger beer - sweet, & juicy with a sour bite. The powdery violets are noticable, but not heady or cloying...there is still a wet, delicate fruitiness in this version.

This is a summer scent, so my hopes of finding some dark, daring incense were dashed....but there is a good depth in this mid-weight fragrance which stops it from turning into a flighty fruity-floral. As it mellows it warms, deepens & opens into a rich, velvety rosey-red flower smoothed by musk.

As soft as cat's paws, feminine, cute & sunny whilst managing to steer clear of being too girly-girly or twee. Good staying power & reasonable sillage. Dare I say it....this perfume is growing on me!

A warm scents, light version of kenzo flower a summer fragrance without alcohol in ingredients make this one is fresh, long lasting and not a dizzy type fragrance, if i have to choose, i love this than original one.

i think i love the scents from first spray until last note, a fresh fruit notes but has flowery characteristic too make this fragrance is very feminine but not overpowering, there no need to wait, from ist second till hours all layers are lovable :))

Flower by Kenzo Summer 2008 by Kenzo 2.51 out of 5 based on 49 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Summer 2008 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Summer 2008, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Flower by Kenzo Summer 2008 by Kenzo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Flower by Kenzo Summer 2008 by Kenzo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Kenzo Kenzo Amour Thierry Mugler Angel Kenzo Kenzo Amour Florale Kenzo Kenzo Vintage Edition Christian Dior Pure Poison Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Hermes 24 Faubourg Juicy Couture Couture Couture Chanel Allure Sensuelle Versace Crystal Noir Lancome La Vie Est Belle Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Estée Lauder SpellBound Kenzo Summer by Kenzo Guerlain My Insolence Prada L`Eau Ambree Elie Saab Le Parfum Kenzo Kenzo Amour Le Parfum Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Fendi Fendi Theorema