Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

Flower by Kenzo Summer 2011 Kenzo for women
dislike

tropical
Flower by Kenzo Summer 2011 Kenzo for women Pictures

Flower by Kenzo Summer 2011 is light and airy yet sensational with freshness of summery notes. The notes are very similar to Flower by Kenzo Spring edition launched in 2009.

Summertime is the season of colors and the time for “poppies” to cheerfully take on a new "face” as sparkling and bright summer water. Alberto Morillas, the perfumer from Firmenich, made the composition that lights up with its floral – fruity accords. Fruity - spicy notes of litchi, ginger and mandarin lead the way to the heart of freesia petals and powdery violet. The base is like a gentle caress with sensuality of white musk.

The distinctive bottle with a decorative poppy flower is updated with vivid colors. The fragrance is available as 50 ml Eau de Toilette.

Ginger Mandarin Orange Litchi

Freesia Violet

Musk

Flower by Kenzo Summer 2011 Fragrance Reviews

anis_karma
anis_karma

Soooo beautiful, but unfortunately not very long lasting on me.

DIVa999
DIVa999

I want to apologize from the beginning to the ladies who love this scent. This is the only one perfume on the Earth I hate. Literally, it makes me not even feel sick, it makes me vomit from the first to the last notes. It is strange, because I love the powdery scents. Not this one. I was pregnant, when this perfume came to the market, and that pregnancy was very difficult. So after so many years I still feel that nightmare, which is associated with Kenzo Flower. Well, litchi and freesia are still too sour for my "not pregnant" nose.

StellaDiverFlynn
StellaDiverFlynn

Flower Summer 2011 meets the skin with a soft litchi scent blended with mandarin. The litchi here doesn't smell like the fresh juicy one in Madly EDT, but a rippen litchi because of the tartness brought in by mandarin. Soon the unmistakable incense-like Flower sharpness comes out along with violet and musk. However, it stays very soft and close to skin. I don't find it particularly powdery either. Those who were a little scared of the sharpness and powdery texture of the original might still be able to like it. The longevity reaches around 5 hours. A tender fragrance for spring and summer, there is no doubt, though there are also other interesting choices in the same floral-fruity category.

odie
odie

My sister owned this one, don't know what to make of it really. Perhaps it just was not one of my favourites. Flowery scent though, but which flower I could not detect.

nni
nni

I absolutely ADORE this scent. I think it is very likeable and fruity-sweet but in a yummi-warm way, that is not overpowering. When it dries down it accompanies you the whole day, creating a very pleasant and personal smell, that is in no way 'old-fashioned'

You still detect that it's the "Flower" scent that is well known. It's maybe a bit more airy and also a bit fresher. I couldn't really find a new interpretation here.

dinaia
dinaia

To me it seems very much a skin scent, easily transformed into something personal and lovely, powdery and only slightly sweet (maybe the litchi). I quite like it.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Summer 2011 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Summer 2011, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Flower by Kenzo Summer 2011 by Kenzo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Flower by Kenzo Summer 2011 by Kenzo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Van Cleef & Arpels Feerie Kenzo Kenzo Amour Lancome Poeme Cacharel Amor Amor Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Eau de Toilette Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Essentielle Lancome Magnifique Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Diesel Diesel Fuel for Life Unlimited Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy David & Victoria Beckham Signature for Her Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Stella McCartney Stella Guerlain My Insolence Givenchy Very Irresistible Givenchy Electric Rose L`Artisan Parfumeur Passage d'Enfer Bvlgari Jasmin Noir Christian Dior J`adore