Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

Flower in the Air Summer Edition Kenzo for women
dislike

sour
Flower in the Air Summer Edition Kenzo for women Pictures

Kenzo celebrates summer and launches Flower In The Air Summer Edition in April 2015 as a limited edition for the upcoming warm season. The original Flower In The Air was introduced in 2013 as a new interpretation of the Flower by Kenzo perfume from 2000. Flower In The Air Eau de Toilette version was launched in 2014.

“With the arrival of summer, Kenzo Parfums’ iconic poppy flower continues to take flight in the air, swirling around and rising even higher up in the sky. Dazzled by light, the poppy flower bursts into a dynamic monochromic hue of luminous and electrifying orange to celebrate this cheery season, unveiling a new fragrance…”

Flower In The Air Summer Edition is fresh, electrifying and sparkly floral - fruity fragrance created by perfumer Alberto Morillas and dressed in neon hues. The fragrance opens with juicy fruity mix of red currant, pomegranate and guava. It develops in a luminous floral heart of iced rose and freesia, before settling in the base of gentle white musk.

It is available as 50 ml Eau de Toilette.

Red Currant Pomegranate Guava

Rose Freesia

White Musk

Flower in the Air

Flower in the Air Summer Edition Fragrance Reviews

Sxaninha
Sxaninha

The last trip I made I purchased this beauty at the duty free store at the airport. I had already sniffed it before and liked it immediately. Couldn't get it out of my mind! XD
I find it better than the regular flower in the air. Fresher!!
When I spritz it I sense a fresh Rose and sweet Guava, the red currant and the pomegranate turns this perfume fruitier and the musk gives depth. The freesia is one of my favorite floral note, this turns it so delicate and light. Every time I sense this perfume it makes me think of fresh blood oranges but don't ask me why ;) time passes and it gets spicier.
I think it's well done and appropriate for almost all seasons, though it's a summer edition! Maybe just not for night. It suits all types of women, elegant, sporty, girly, etc.
Good quality as we know from Kenzo house!

A nice, light summer scent.
Similar to the original Kenzo Flower in the air.
Nothing special, but my opinion of the scent is good. An everyday scent. I sense light rose, some pomegranate and red currants.
I'm afraid, it doesn't have no sillage or longevity at all though.
Very soft and tender.

Sherihan
Sherihan

It's ok to see a flanker or tow in a perfume line, but the most boring thing is to se 94738 flankers for a flanker.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenzo Flower in the Air Summer Edition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Kenzo Flower in the Air Summer Edition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Flower in the Air Summer Edition by Kenzo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Flower in the Air Summer Edition by Kenzo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue Escape to Panarea Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Givenchy Dahlia Divin Eau de Toilette Givenchy Hot Couture Eau de Toilette Versace Versense Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir Hugo Boss Boss Jour Pour Femme Kenzo Flower in the Air Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Secrete Givenchy Live Irresistible Christian Dior Dior Addict Eau Delice Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Eau de Toilette Diesel Loverdose Red Kiss Jimmy Choo Illicit Calvin Klein Forbidden Euphoria Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Eau Fraiche Cacharel Amor Amor Forbidden Kiss Bvlgari Omnia Coral Kenzo Kenzo Amour Paco Rabanne Lady Million