Designers » I-K » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

FlowerByKenzo La Cologne Kenzo for women

FlowerByKenzo La Cologne Kenzo for women
dislike

Flowerbykenzo La Cologne is a new fragrance in Kenzo's collection and it can be expected on the market in April 2010. With first days of spring charming La Cologne introduces fresh and clean notes of a composition which was inspired by classic citrusy compositions.

FlowerByKenzo La Cologne arrives in a tall, transparent flacon with a cylindrical, metallic-red stopper. Glass body of the flacon features poppy flowers, even though they are not present in composition of the new fragrance. They symbolize intention of the entire Flowerbykenzo line, which brings essences of pristine nature into centers of large cities.

FlowerByKenzo La Cologne will refresh you with bergamot combined with orange blossom and a hint of black pepper accords. Bitter orange leaves add freshness which is softened with vanilla and musk in a base. The perfume is available as 90 ml. Creator of the fragrance is Alberto Morillas.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange Orange

Petitgrain African Orange flower Rose Hawthorn

Vanille White Musk

Made In Love
L’Eau 2 Kenzo pour Femme

FlowerByKenzo La Cologne Fragrance Reviews

goldiloks
goldiloks

I avoided smelling this as thought it would just be a lighter version of Flower... how does it compare to Armani White, if anyone has compared the two?

AVASCONCELOS
AVASCONCELOS

PERFUME FRESCO E DELICIOSO, PENA QUE SAIU DE LINHA.

skuzuu
skuzuu

It's a perfect "mom's scent". So comfortable and light floral. Slight old-fashioned like the powedery florals from the past, but this version gives an fresh update for nowadays. When you first apply, the sillage is honest for a cologne, and after an hour it turns into a skin scent like you just got out of a cold shower and used a floral soap. Very refreshing if u wanna be slightly perfumed.

Sheiloka
Sheiloka

Realy reminds me of Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana. Totally summer! Fresh and clean. Lemon/rose/musk.

Eneroangel
Eneroangel

Opens green, fresh like cutting grass, trust me iam a rose hater but in this fragrance it really blends green incredibly, forget about the annoying plastic you get in the original
" Flower " this one is creamy, green, half cologne half parfum. I just love it ! I bought it blind and don't regret. For green scents lovers this is worth to give a try !

scentsearcher
scentsearcher

Got this tester from Nordstrom and what really stands out to me is the vanilla and white musk from the start. Add to that the peppering of citrus made for a very pleasant day wearing this at the office. I live in Arizona and still can smell it on me after a 8 hour day. It's very pretty, light, and feminine. I would buy it if I liked the base notes more.

Pinja
Pinja

A creamy, flowery cologne. A vanilla cologne.

This one combines the freshness of a cologne with the warmth of the original Kenzo Flower perfume.
The "cologne" part gives the "old Flower" lots of new radiance. The "perfumey" part (the original Flower) twists a cologne into something warm and vanillic.

I find this more complex and interesting than the original Flower (as nice as it is).

perilandia
perilandia

Green, fresh and bitter sweet. Love it!!!

susieqrj
susieqrj

Finally a Kenzo Flower that I can wear.
I cant bear the powdery smell that ALL Flower versions have. But this one is so subtle, so delicate.
The powdery here is something I can tolerate. Of course, you can smell and say that this is Flower by Kenzo, but in a much better way.

PinkyStuff
PinkyStuff

As a Flower big fan, I couldn't resist to get the cologne version. But I was very surprised, because this and the original one are quite different.

First, I got an explosion of bergamot. Then, it turns into a green scent few seconds after. VERY green, and I feel like I'm smelling grass and plants in somewhere rural. I really didn't expected this, and I'm not a fan of green notes, but in the drydown, this cologne finally turns into something that remids of Flower.

If you dislike Flower, you don't need to worry. There are nothing powdery, no baby powder and no plastic feeling. In the drydown of La Cologne, I still getting a little bit of green notes, but there is a light sweetness of Flower, which is represented by vanilla.

So light, so refreshing, perfect for hot days, for sure. This is a cologne, so obviously it doesn't last long and the sillage is poor, but it is a good option to refresh you.

This is for those who like green and fresh scents. If you dislike the original Flower, you can also give it a try. La Cologne can make a surprise for you.

Amethyste
Amethyste

It's very creamy. I don't like regular Flower, this is better. I can't say I love it, but it's not bad. The bergamot and petitgrain makes it a bit fresher, but not citrus. I can hardly smell pepper. The predominant note is a (a little) bitter orange flower. It's not powdery. When the vanilla appears it becomes a looot better, a bit sweeter, nice, what a surprise. It's creamy all the way, but it has the same melancholic heart than Flower.

I gave this a try pushed by a SA and didn't regret it.
Let me say I'm a total hater for regular Kenzo Flower. I just can't stand (plastic) Flower.
When SA approached me with this cologne I searched around with eyes for a way out. She caught me. She sprayed me and I didn't felt poisoned. Actually, after a few minutes La Cologne set nicely on my skin, immensely less harsh and intense than bigger sister. Nice scent indeed, very wearable even in warm weather, lightweight, sweet, only a hint of powder. I'm not crazy about, but I like it.

FlowerByKenzo La Cologne by Kenzo 3.53 out of 5 based on 61 ratings and 12 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenzo FlowerByKenzo La Cologne fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kenzo FlowerByKenzo La Cologne, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify FlowerByKenzo La Cologne by Kenzo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of FlowerByKenzo La Cologne by Kenzo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.