Designers » I-K » Oriental Floral « Groups

Jeu d'Amour l'Elixir Kenzo for women

Jeu d'Amour l'Elixir Kenzo for women
dislike

tuberose
Jeu d'Amour l'Elixir Kenzo for women Pictures Jeu d'Amour l'Elixir Kenzo for women Pictures Jeu d'Amour l'Elixir Kenzo for women Pictures

Kenzo is launching the new fragrance of the collection Jeu d'Amour which will provide a sensual, warmer and deeper interpretation of the original version characteristic for its subtle and milky blend of tuberose and sandalwood, delicately refreshed with fruity drops of pomegranate and mandarin. The more intense version repeats notes of tuberose and mandarin, which are now even more tempting thanks to patchouli and rum.

The composition of the new JEU D'AMOUR L'ELIXIR opens with green zests of mandarin and thick, irresistible scents of blackberry. The heart blooms with tuberose surrounded with elegant jasmine, resting on patchouli, vanilla and intoxicating rum notes. The fragrance was announced as ‘elixir of love game; love potion which will make the women more sensual and seductive than ever before’. The fragrance is signed by perfumer Daphne Bugey.

Flacon of the fragrance repeats the shape of its antecedents, but this time in purple, promising a sensual and juicier blend of notes. The fragrance is available as a 30ml,50ml and 75ml EDP. It is expected in sales starting from February 1st 2016. Face of the advertising campaign is model Louise Bourgoin.

Blackberry Mandarin Orange

Tuberose Jasmine

Rum Vanilla Patchouli Caramel Sandalwood

Signorina Misteriosa

Jeu d'Amour l'Elixir Fragrance Reviews

Nikkafragrance
Nikkafragrance

What a sexy, deep, night perfume! I like this one so much, it smells very provocative and womanly. It's heavy on tuberose and gourmie notes. Sillage and longevity are great. The color of the bottle is hypnotic. This perfume is a proof that tuberose can be sexy.

Tried it again today,and for some reason , it smelled sharp on me, and a bit synthetic too...the tuberose seemed to clash with the Mandarin notes...I don't know, I was about to buy it, but decided not too..because of the sharpness..I suppose I will retry it...maybe I will like it better !! I much prefer Flower Elixir!! A warm floral/ oriental, this smelled just ok to me..

Germany
Germany

In love with this , it's a sweet warm vanilla blackberry scent , tuberose does smell quite nice in here and dominant and I don't mind it at all. Caramel , rum and mandarine is also detectable and it all goes so well together that I can't get enough of it. It manages to smell fresh ! Sweet fresh ! The patchouli is there but stubble , just enough to keep it earthy and grounded. Complete winner ! I bought this on my trip to Aruba and I can't find it here in Canada yet. I hope it gets here soon as I am half way done my bottle !
My husband loves it , he says it reminds him of poison. In fact he thought I was wearing poison when I wear this. This is definitely the same family and similar notes as poison but it's more modern and fresher with no incense. I prefer it to poison !

It's similar to Signorina Misteriosa, possibly because of blackberry, tuberose, vanilla and patchouli all together. It's nice, I like it, but something bothers me a bit, I guess it's like usual - tuberose.

chiara.candaele
chiara.candaele

This is one of the most bizarre perfumes I've ever tried. I had a few spritzes on my arm and thought that it took a really long time for the alcohol to evaporate. After half an hour, I could only detect a super faint floral blackberry, with a bit of very soft vanilla lingering through and then it completely dissapeared on me after the two hour mark. I had another spritz on the back of my hand where it seemed to last a bit longer, but the sillage stayed very very soft. For some uncomprehensible reason, my nose seems incapable of detecting this scent. I find that it stays quite sharp and boozy, maybe because of the rum notes?

Not sold on this one, I much prefer the original Jeu d'Amour. The fact that they named this one elixir confuses me, because the original has a lot more intensity and a stronger sillage.

Valy in the sky
Valy in the sky

Another perfume to look for next time I go to Mueller or Douglas :)

lulu169
lulu169

I blind buyed this and dont regret, lots of rum with patchouli an tuberouse. Georgeous and delicious

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenzo Jeu d'Amour l'Elixir fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Kenzo Jeu d'Amour l'Elixir, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Jeu d'Amour l'Elixir by Kenzo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Jeu d'Amour l'Elixir by Kenzo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Paco Rabanne Olympea Kenzo Flower by Kenzo L`Elixir Lancome La Nuit Tresor Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Nina Ricci L’Extase Le Couvent des Minimes Cologne of the Missions Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto l'Elixir Christian Dior Poison Girl Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Giorgio Armani Si Kenzo Kenzo Amour Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Intense Guerlain Terracotta Le Parfum Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Thierry Mugler Angel Muse Kenzo Jeu d'Amour Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Givenchy Dahlia Divin Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Poudree