Designers » I-K » Oriental Floral « Groups

Jeu d'Amour l'Elixir Kenzo for women

Jeu d'Amour l'Elixir Kenzo for women
I have it
I had it
I want it
love
like
dislike
winter
spring
summer
fall
day
night
Total people voted: 77
female 25- 25+
male 25- 25+

I have it: 41 I had it: 6 I want it: 124

main accords
sweet
fruity
vanilla
caramel
white floral
Pictures
Jeu d'Amour l'Elixir Kenzo for women Pictures Jeu d'Amour l'Elixir Kenzo for women Pictures Jeu d'Amour l'Elixir Kenzo for women Pictures

Kenzo is launching the new fragrance of the collection Jeu d'Amour which will provide a sensual, warmer and deeper interpretation of the original version characteristic for its subtle and milky blend of tuberose and sandalwood, delicately refreshed with fruity drops of pomegranate and mandarin. The more intense version repeats notes of tuberose and mandarin, which are now even more tempting thanks to patchouli and rum.

The composition of the new JEU D'AMOUR L'ELIXIR opens with green zests of mandarin and thick, irresistible scents of blackberry. The heart blooms with tuberose surrounded with elegant jasmine, resting on patchouli, vanilla and intoxicating rum notes. The fragrance was announced as ‘elixir of love game; love potion which will make the women more sensual and seductive than ever before’. The fragrance is signed by perfumer Daphne Bugey.

Flacon of the fragrance repeats the shape of its antecedents, but this time in purple, promising a sensual and juicier blend of notes. The fragrance is available as a 30ml,50ml and 75ml EDP. It is expected in sales starting from February 1st 2016. Face of the advertising campaign is model Louise Bourgoin. Jeu d'Amour l'Elixir was created by Daphne Bugey and Christophe Raynaud.

Perfume rating: 3.86 out of 5 with 77 votes.

Perfume Pyramid

Top Notes
Blackberry Mandarin Orange Orange

Middle Notes
Tuberose Jasmine

Base Notes
Rum Vanilla Patchouli Caramel Sandalwood

Main Notes According to Your Votes

Loading...

Longevity

drag slider to vote

User votes
poor 0
 
weak 5
 
moderate 6
 
long lasting 6
 
very long lasting 2
 

Sillage

drag slider to vote

User votes
soft 6
 
moderate 8
 
heavy 6
 
enormous 1
 

This perfume reminds me of  
Signorina Misteriosa
9 no yes

Advertisement

Jeu d'Amour l'Elixir Fragrance Reviews

Soofiya
Soofiya

It's the first time I'm trying it on my skin and I find it sweet,delightful,luxurious,classy,seductive,charming and feminine in a mature way
If you're not into sweet scents it's not for you.it opens sweet with fruit notes/black berry and becomes even more syrupy sweet as it dries down thanks to the boozy vanilla and caramel.but there's enough florals to give it a mature,ladylike vibe and a hint of patchouli,sandalwood and rum to give it depth
It's not a childish candy but a sensual delicious confection
I can't compare it with original jeu d'amour because I've just tried that one on paper but elixir version seems to be less floral, warmer,sweeter,a tad darker and all in all more likable for me,so I chose it over original and I think I'm gonna use it alot in these fall and winter nights
It's an hour I've applied it and it's just as strong as first minute.it seems to have a good sillage(which is more important for me than Longevity) I really like this one
Edit:
After a couple of full wears I can say that I'm very glad with my purchase,not anything ground breaking but still it's delicious,sexy and classy. and I may repurchase it whenever my 50 mil tester bottle finishes.it's rich,seductive and delicious.I'm loving this lovely combination of black berry,caramel, florals and boozy vanilla, so deep and sweet and stays easily on my skin for +8 hours with a good projection.it smells just like the color of bottle
If you're a gourmand lover and you're +25 give it a try
P.s:I agree about similarities with signorina misteriosa but this one has more syrupy/caramelized sweetness and is a tad richer,all in all I prefer Kenzo but I may consider buying ferragamo instead of repurchasing kenzo just to experience a new one
❤❤❤❤
از اونجا ک کنزو ژوغ د امور رو فقط روی بلاتر تست کردم نمیتونم مقایسه دقیقی بین اون و ورژن الکسیر انجام بدم فقط چیزی ک من بطور کلی حس کردم این بود ک الکسیر کمتر گلی هست همینطور گرمتر،شیرین،کمی تیره تر و درکل برای من دوست داشتنی تر و درضمن بیشتر مناسب فصل سرماست، بهمین خاطر بین این دوتا ژوغ د امور الکسیر رو درحال حاضر انتخاب کردم(هرچند هنوز چشمم دنبال ژوغ د امور اولیه هم هست)
کنزو ژوغ د امور الکسیر یه عطر گرم و شیرینه پس اگه دوستدار عطرهای شیرین نیستید بعیده بپسندینش.. شروع عطر با رایحه شیرین و غلیظ توت سیاه همراهه ک رایحه غالب عطر هست و تا آخر عمر عطر حضور داره، این عطر به تدریج با حضور کارامل و وانیل آغشته به رام،شیرینتر هم میشه منتها به لطف مریم ک بعنوان امضای ژوغ د امور تو قلب عطر حضور داره،رایحه خانومانه ای به خودش میگیره..پچولی و صندل و رام(عرق نیشکر)تو بیس عطر فقط نقش عمیقتر و غنی تر کردن عطر رو بعهده دارن وگرنه بازیگر اصلی رو پوست من شراب توت سیاه هست با شیرینی غلیظ و شربت مانند کارامل و مقدار خیلی ناچیزی روایح خامه ای و نرم گلی و چوبی..رایحه کاملا خوشمزه ای داره ک به هیچ وجه بچگونه نیست.کاملا شیک و زنانه و جذابه و اگه دوستدار عطرهای خوشمزه هستید و بالای 25 سال دارید و دنبال یه گزینه بالغ،ژوغ د امور الکسیر انتخاب خوبی میتونه باشه
موندگاری بالای 8 ساعت و پخش خوبی داره و بعنوان عطر مجلسی و قرارهای عصرانه و شبانه عالیه
راجع ب شباهتش ب سینیورینا میستریوزا هم موافقم ولی شیرینی کنزو چسبناکتر و کاراملی تر هست و درمجموع من این عطر کنزو رو به همتای فراگاموی خودش ترجیح میدم
درمجموع بااینکه عطر خاصی نیست خیلی دوسش دارم

Nov
16
2016
boannika
boannika

This one smells exactly like Givenchy Play Intense. I don't like it at all. It's so sweet, it makes me sick

Nov
08
2016
Duskfall
Duskfall

This is a typical modern frontloaded bomb of sweetness. At first it's kinda nice, but after a while you'll start to wonder if that screechy smell lingering around is, in fact, your perfume. Take something like CK Euphoria and mix it with the original Jeu d'Amour, amp up the sweet notes even further and there you have it!

I don't know about the longevity because in less than an hour it became unbearable and I was forced to scrub it off. The projection was pretty massive, though... I don't mean to offend anyone, but I just can't handle this kind of scents anymore. A few years ago I would've probably loved it. I think it's above all a party/night out fragrance for young women in their early twenties and as a "semi-old fart" (who hardly ever goes clubbing anymore) I'm not in the target demographic.

Nov
03
2016
Mojan
Mojan

The opening is a delightful caramellic, floral-fruity scent which wowed me. However, the pungent tuberose appeared after a while and ruined my joy. It became sharper and sharper till the scent almost became a semi-sweet floral on me.
If you're planning to buy this, give it some time on your skin to make sure this doesn't happen to you.
As for the sillage and longevity, I would say they're both poor on me, I'm afraid.

Nov
02
2016
ouimadam
ouimadam

This is an evening perfume, a bit too heavy for the day.
It is very warm and sweet to me. I do smell plenty of patchouli and vanilla and something fruity, but I can't define this fruity as a blackberry, to me it is more like orange...

Oct
14
2016
ScarlettX
ScarlettX

Wow, this is a beautiful scent. Soft, warm, sweet and floral, well composed.
Reminds me of homemade berry jam. I can sense blackberry, vanilla and floral notes like tuberose that gives a good balance to the sweet notes.
I have liked everything Amour by Kenzo so far and this is not an exception.
This is really sweet, seductive, sexy scent, a love potion, just as advertised.
Natural smelling, even in it's sweetness.

Sep
12
2016
Nikkafragrance
Nikkafragrance

What a sexy, deep, night perfume! I like this one so much, it smells very provocative and womanly. It's heavy on tuberose and gourmie notes. Sillage and longevity are great. The color of the bottle is hypnotic. This perfume is a proof that tuberose can be sexy.

Jul
09
2016
genny17
genny17

Tried it again today,and for some reason , it smelled sharp on me, and a bit synthetic too...the tuberose seemed to clash with the Mandarin notes...I don't know, I was about to buy it, but decided not too..because of the sharpness..I suppose I will retry it...maybe I will like it better !! I much prefer Flower Elixir!! A warm floral/ oriental, this smelled just ok to me..

Jul
02
2016
Germany
Germany

In love with this , it's a sweet warm vanilla blackberry scent , tuberose does smell quite nice in here and dominant and I don't mind it at all. Caramel , rum and mandarine is also detectable and it all goes so well together that I can't get enough of it. It manages to smell fresh ! Sweet fresh ! The patchouli is there but stubble , just enough to keep it earthy and grounded. Complete winner ! I bought this on my trip to Aruba and I can't find it here in Canada yet. I hope it gets here soon as I am half way done my bottle !
My husband loves it , he says it reminds him of poison. In fact he thought I was wearing poison when I wear this. This is definitely the same family and similar notes as poison but it's more modern and fresher with no incense. I prefer it to poison !

May
19
2016
Arlene-Beatrix
Arlene-Beatrix

It's similar to Signorina Misteriosa, possibly because of blackberry, tuberose, vanilla and patchouli all together. It's nice, I like it, but something bothers me a bit, I guess it's like usual - tuberose.

Apr
06
2016
chiara.candaele
chiara.candaele

This is one of the most bizarre perfumes I've ever tried. I had a few spritzes on my arm and thought that it took a really long time for the alcohol to evaporate. After half an hour, I could only detect a super faint floral blackberry, with a bit of very soft vanilla lingering through and then it completely dissapeared on me after the two hour mark. I had another spritz on the back of my hand where it seemed to last a bit longer, but the sillage stayed very very soft. For some uncomprehensible reason, my nose seems incapable of detecting this scent. I find that it stays quite sharp and boozy, maybe because of the rum notes?

Not sold on this one, I much prefer the original Jeu d'Amour. The fact that they named this one elixir confuses me, because the original has a lot more intensity and a stronger sillage.

Jan
20
2016
Valy in the sky
Valy in the sky

Another perfume to look for next time I go to Mueller or Douglas :)

Jan
15
2016
lulu169
lulu169

I blind buyed this and dont regret, lots of rum with patchouli an tuberouse. Georgeous and delicious

Jan
14
2016

Add Your Review

Become a member of this online perfume community and you will be able to add your own reviews.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenzo Jeu d'Amour l'Elixir fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Kenzo Jeu d'Amour l'Elixir, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Jeu d'Amour l'Elixir by Kenzo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Jeu d'Amour l'Elixir by Kenzo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Advertisement

People who like this also like
Lancome La Nuit Tresor Kenzo Flower by Kenzo L`Elixir Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Intense Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto l'Elixir Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Givenchy Dahlia Divin Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Kenzo Kenzo Amour Kenzo Jeu d'Amour Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Poudree Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Essence de Parfum Thierry Mugler Angel Muse Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris Guerlain Terracotta Le Parfum Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Nuit Blanche Nina Ricci L’Extase Prada Prada Candy Christian Dior Poison Girl Giorgio Armani Si

Advertisement

Popular brands and perfumes: