Designers » I-K » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Kenzo Air Intense Kenzo for men

Kenzo Air Intense Kenzo for men
dislike

Kenzo Air Intense Kenzo for men Videos

Kenzo Air Intense by Kenzo is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Kenzo Air Intense was launched in 2005. The nose behind this fragrance is Maurice Roucel. Top notes are caraway, anise and bergamot; middle notes are tahitian vetiver and angelica; base notes are amber, white woods and vetiver.

Caraway Anise Bergamot

Tahitian Vetiver Angelica

Amber White Woods Vetiver

Kenzo Air
The Purple Dress

Kenzo Air Intense Fragrance Reviews

toto453
toto453

A master piece of Kenzo !! I miss it as it is no more sold since years...a compliment getter too !!

Cassiano
Cassiano

Definitely, it is not one of my favourites, but I like it!
Why? Because it's different from the others!

This scent was made for those who need to forget preoccupations, to be free from the chains, to remember the freedom of childhood...

It is, basically, anise and vetiver with a hint of flowers and amber. It stays close to the skin, but it lasts for hours and hours. The bottle is a beautiful piece of cloud, which can be held by your hand.

A beautiful creation that, unfortunately, it has been discontinued and it is very hard to be found in Brazilian territory nowadays.

Rizaldo
Rizaldo

Remember ENCRE NOIR_Lalique, but Encre much so better.

Marcos Oliveira
Marcos Oliveira

Perfume maravilhoso,extraordinário. o melhor do vetiver está em Kenzo Air

sagranha
sagranha

want it

ComaSaan
ComaSaan

I finished 3 bottles of this. A good frag! Very unique. :)

walkdogg
walkdogg

This is IT! The buck stops here!
I'd trade all the other scents I have away and keep only this one if I had to!

And to clarify, this is an EDT, and to my nose, it's remarkably similar to KenzoAIR original. I've worn original on one arm and Intense on the other arm and I cannot tell a difference! I had other smell too, and they most would actually say that the original was the more "strong" smelling of the two.

SOOOOOoooooo... Yeah. Don't sweat the small stuff, and don't break the bank trying to find This INTENSE version, no one will ever be able to tell if you are wearing INTENSE or not, thats a promise! But if you do run across it, the bottle is really REALLY cool!

10/10 LOVE THIS ONE!!!

mariomario

I think tha t was the best from kenzo ino don't understand way des cuntinio
That

too young

I can't understand why Kenzo discontinued their best fragrances - unforgivable Air (regular and intense versions) and Time For Peace - and continue reissue such a crap like L'Eau par(((

An underrated gem.

It happened by accident that I layered two fragrances. I was testing Encre Noir to write my final review and instead of spraying it on an unscented smelling strip, I sprayed it on a piece of paper on which I previously tested Etro's Anice.
What a suprise to smell the anisic aspect of vetiver amphasized by the real anise note. Especially in the drydown when the two perfumes blended perfectly together.

Well, I found Kenzo Air Intense / Kenzo Air to have a very similar vibe to the above scenario and despites probably not being as praised as Encre Noir, it still has a great charme. Peppery, anisic, funny. Chemical? Yes, most definitely, but very well blended. Does great in warm weather.

If you're wondering about the differencies between the "intense" version and the original, well, I haven't found a substantial one. The "intense" is exactly like the original version but a little bit stronger, that's it.

Rating: 7.5/10

too young

Beautiful scent! Love it! But as I know Kenzo has already ended producing it((( The same situation as with Kenzo Time For Peace, they were good fragrances!

leomat2008
leomat2008

It´s the same fragrance of the traditional Air, only in a intense version. I can´t fell it stronger than Air. Maybe it lasts a little more time in the skin, but still don´t fell this stronger.
A really good fragrance, but I preffer the traditional one.

Bibi
Bibi

Kenzo Air Intense is peaceful and delightful fragrance. It can take you to a far away environment, a place you have never been before. Amazing. Anise notes are really rich, which together to Vetiver note makes it special. It smells good even on a girl, I may say!

Kenzo Air Intense by Kenzo 4.31 out of 5 based on 63 ratings and 14 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenzo Kenzo Air Intense fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kenzo Kenzo Air Intense, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Kenzo Air Intense by Kenzo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Kenzo Air Intense by Kenzo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.