Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

Kenzo Amour My Love Kenzo for women

Kenzo Amour My Love Kenzo for women
dislike

sour
Kenzo Amour My Love Kenzo for women Pictures Kenzo Amour My Love Kenzo for women Pictures

Kenzo introduces a new limited edition of Kenzo Amour perfume from 2006. The new fragrance is named Kenzo Amour My Love and it comes out on the market before Valentine's Day 2013, inspired by the sense of love and euphoria. The composition is fresh and sensual floral - fruity.

Top notes include fruits like pink grapefruit, passion fruit and red currant. Heart is a rich floral bouquet of peony, rose, cherry blossom and lilac. Base includes sensual tones of cedar and white musk. This is a fragrance that celebrates romance.

It is available as 50 ml Eau de Toilette.

Pink Grapefruit Red Currant Passionfruit

Rose Peony Lilac Cherry Blossom

Cedar White Musk

Kenzo Amour My Love Fragrance Reviews

CaSentBeau
CaSentBeau

This is the type of floral fruity fragrance you would normally find in a pink bottle and/or as a pink liquid. Fresh and soapy, not overly sweet. Cute and romantic. Well balanced in my opinion and I especially appreciate the lilac note which is innocent and adds to the freshness in a nice way. I don’t find it sour at all, despite the fact that red currant and pink grapefruit (which I’m unable to detect) are among the ingredients.

Rasyima Ghazali
Rasyima Ghazali

This is very floral fresh without being citrusy. it is soft, and not very last. nothing outstanding really. I dont feel anything while waering it. I bought as it is speacial edition at airport.

shanghaifleur
shanghaifleur

This is cute and nothing more...I find it quite generic. It's a true floral fruity composition. I see it more targeted to teenagers and girls in their early 20's, although older women can easily find it appealing as well.

There is a sharp acidic note that I can't exactly tell what it is, this note is present from the first blast and cling the whole time. It gave me a slight headache. My guess it's Lilac, as I'm not fan of this note. I had to run to wash it off...Not for me.

They have this at my local Ulta. It's cute. I get quite a bit of lilac from it at first but then in comes the cherry blossom, red currant & passion fruit. There's a definite romantic, rosy element in here too.
It's bright and floral-fruity. On me, passion fruit dominates in the drydown.

Kenzo Amour My Love by Kenzo 3.59 out of 5 based on 21 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenzo Kenzo Amour My Love fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kenzo Kenzo Amour My Love, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Kenzo Amour My Love by Kenzo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Kenzo Amour My Love by Kenzo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Kenzo Kenzo Amour I Love U Kenzo Kenzo Amour Kenzo Flower In The Air Kenzo Flower Tag Guerlain Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Lys Soleia Valentino Valentina Givenchy Un Air d'Escapade Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Kenzo Flower Tag Eau de Parfum Kenzo Madly Kenzo! Eau de Toilette Elie Saab L'Eau Couture Rihanna Nude Donna Karan Pure DKNY Hugo Boss Deep Red Kenzo Kenzo Floralista Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Kenzo Couleur Kenzo Jaune-Yellow Givenchy Dahlia Noir L’Eau Kenzo Madly Kenzo! Givenchy Very Irresistible Givenchy L’Intense