Designers » I-K » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Kenzo Homme Eau de Toilette Boisee Kenzo for men

Kenzo Homme Eau de Toilette Boisee Kenzo for men
dislike

Kenzo Homme Eau de Toilette Boisee Kenzo for men Pictures Kenzo Homme Eau de Toilette Boisee Kenzo for men Pictures

After excellent edition for men Kenzo Homme from 1991 and its fresher version Kenzo Homme Fresh, Kenzo offers new men's fragrance which hits the shelves in September 2010.

This woody-aromatic fragrance which accentuates power of nature is created by Olivier Polge. Theme of the edition suggests exchange of energy between human and nature, as well as their relation and necessary balance. Composition of Kenzo Homme Eau de Toilette Boisee is built around herbal notes of basil and mint, spicy elements of black pepper, aromatic nuances of rosemary and clear and stable woody accords of Haiti vetiver and Atlas cedar. This union of herbs, spices and wood clearly suggests connection of firm ground, life, energy and development wrapped with fresh, aromatic herbal nuances.

Flacon of the new edition by Kenzo is created in a tradition glass flacon which has the same shape as previous Kenzo Homme edition, dark grey colour. Kenzo Homme Eau de Toilette Boisee is available as 30, 50 and 100ml edt.

Basil Mint

Rosemary Pepper

vetyver Virginia Cedar

Umbra

Kenzo Homme Eau de Toilette Boisee Fragrance Reviews

MrChrisD
MrChrisD

I have it and cant bring myself to wear it.

smellavision
smellavision

Very interesting, not sure I've come across other scents that remind me of this. Starts out with a blow of basil and sweet mint, which is replaced by a more peppery note within the first 15-20 minutes and after some time the vetiver kicks in and stays around with a woody note. A very fresh scent, but strangely doesn't come across as soapy. Very pleasant and versatile for use in spring and summer. Holds a decent longevity, though the sillage is not amazing, stays close to you. Highly recommendable :-)

wbissar
wbissar

This is a very allround versatile kinda frag. Wear to work, night out, formal, casual.. not a beast of projection but it will get you noticed. when u sprey it you smell like wood brother...

mikedvd5588
mikedvd5588

Compliments every single i wear this scent. Amazing!!! .

onechopchevy
onechopchevy

Overall I would give this a 7.5/10

The opening combines mint, basil, and a citrus note. I'm not sure what the note is (maybe bergamot) but in any case I don't love it in this fragrance. It brings an element of sharpness that takes away from the herbal and slightly sweet aromas that both mint and basil have. But even still the opening is good. After that, the herbs stay put and team up with a spicy woody accord. There is also something in the drydown that reminds me of lavendar, which gives it a nice clean vibe.

Not particularly unique, but an enjoyable smell. I think people who like the smell of basil should check this out as the note is pretty pronounced.

MisterCrazyLegs
MisterCrazyLegs

this is a hipster's scent. If you can roll outta bed on a weekend, and run two blocks to your "Sunday Brunch spot", to meet up with 4 other people who look like they didn't bother to comb their hair or shower longer than a minute...this is the scent for you. Think, Dave Navarro/Perry Ferrell, wearing this...or someone like Marilyn Manson. Yea, THAT Marilyn Manson.....I've read that he likes "earthy" frags.

Shoota#1
Shoota#1

I picked this one up at Dillards for a very good price. I was amazed how this one smells so fresh and spicy with a touch of wood. This is a great fragrance. I received a few compliments as well. I smelled Grey Vetiver later after buying this one and I must say this Kenzo was done much better. This cologne is good for any time use.

landon1

after actually letting this dry down, this is BETTER than grey vetiver. and half the price! In my opinion this is grey vetiver with a small amount of more depth.

landon1

Smells like tom ford grey vetiver. Very nice. Got a free bottle of this from a lady at Dillard's!

Ed1982
Ed1982

Really nice fragrance.
The best one from kenzo house.
Lovely woody/herbal/spicy scent. Vetiver, spices, basil. Perfect.
Best for autumn/winter.

If you love Encre Noire > Terre d'Hermès > Issey L'eau Bleue = Guerlain Vetiver = L'eau Boisée, that's a good choice.

Sillage 8,5/10
Longevity 9/10
Scent 9/10

Modest but solid and manly fragrance. > 28y/o

jimmyd
jimmyd

I get the basil and mint at first. After about 15 minutes the basil is replaced by a light hint of pepper. The dry down starts about 20 minutes in and is mint and cedar. This lasts as a relatively close skin scent for about 8 or 9 hours. I enjoy the scent. I haven't smelled anything like it. They just started selling it today at ulta and i picked it up. So far I think I will be using this quite a bit. I give it a 7 out of 10 for uniqueness.

iMaverick
iMaverick

Good gosh, hit me on the backside of the head! This is everything I wanted Bvlgari MAN to smell like!

Bvlgari MAN has this screeching floral citrus top that's hard to get around, not to mention base notes that are barely there, but remarkable.

Kenzo Boisee, to summarize on the whole, is a citrus woody scent with a generous helping of soapy-musk nuances. Apart from the citrus at the top, there's also spicy but not sharp notes, and a tinge of a green medicinal aromatic smell.

A European woody-soapy clean. I LOVE THIS! Good longevity. A must try.

**EDIT** On several more wearings, I started thinking of similarities to Cartier Declaration. Which is better? Declaration does it better. The complexity and longevity run circles around Kenzo B

Lance

Pure woody scent. Soft, calm and earthy. Still has some mysteriously oriental notes, which I always love from Kenzo house. Once again another thumbs up from Kenzo!

aqua_de_la_vita
aqua_de_la_vita

I never found Kenzo's cologne for men to generic or common. Most of their cologne's have a long staying power. I did find that most of them dry back nicely !!!!!!!!
Kenzo Homme Woody Edt Boisée is no exception, it has a well blend aroma of herbs, Basel, Rosemary to give it a herbal or a green aroma. The woodsy (Cedar) as well as Vetiver combined with black pepper really spice's it up and gives it an excellent earthy aroma as well.
For me Kenzo Homme Edt Boisée has a real masculine aroma as well as it being a very mystical scent from the Orient. This cologne is really rich in a warm woodsy scent also being very aromatic which comes off as an attractive scent also perfect during the summer/fall day's.
Longevity is well past 10 hour's
Sillage is beyond most fragrance's, with your body temperature it radiates further them most colognes.
Overall, I don't find this cologne boring or plain...instead I find that it evokes or opens your senses to a far away land where the aroma is fresh and pure. This cologne gives you that clean fresh and spicy scent. 10/10

vanagnost
vanagnost

Perfect perfume, lasts long, combination of fresh and spicy and masculine.

gd15329
gd15329

A good for every day (office) fragrance. Nothing unusual... (I had so higher expectations on this one)

--George Dreamer (20/3/2013)

Very nice green, woody fragrance. Fresh with no bitterness. Smells "clean", but not soapy. It's not so unique as to be a head turner, but it is quite pleasing. I don't think strangers would comment on your fragrance, but your friends would probably ask what you were wearing.

mhdrazali21
mhdrazali21

I like this one. Its not a bang but rather bit mysterious/different from the mainstream. Nice woody smell. Good for 4-5 hours at the Office. 7/10 overall.

uxmanali
uxmanali

A great fragrance. Pleasant long lasting , good projection.

Wear it when you want to smell like fresh wood.

Projection:8/10

Dschlitz
Dschlitz

This is a great natural peppery herby wood smell. I am loving this one. I get more of the mint than I do the basil and the basil notes are the reason I bought it. Great frag either way!

sparris
sparris

Call me crazy but I get loads of citrus from this? Can't see any mentioned among the notes but to me it has a very lemony top and now-a couple of hours after spraying it on I get lots and lots of pepper along with the cedar. Lovely. Warm, dry-very dry-and relaxing. Love wearing it!

Migalex
Migalex

Smells like lots of other scents. The achievement here was to neutralize the notes listed above. I love the scent of basil, and do appreciate vetyver and pepper, but there is nothing about this fragrance I find appealing for the first one or two hours. I do like the scent of cardamom as it gets more pronounced with the fragrance development. I do not find this fragrance a great achievement though. Far too common.

CatBlanc
CatBlanc

On a summer vacation, I fell in love with a Brazillian man and this was his signature scent.

It is a joyful blend of basil and sweet mint, with bonfire and sizziling woods in the background. Kenzo Boisee contains a very friendly vetiver, it is not overly grassy or sour. But does add a bit of warm smoke and soaks up the wateriness of the sweet herbs.

I remembered Kenzo Boisee as alluring, warmly inviting scent with a distinct aromatic sweetness. (or maybe I was just so in love!)

aerial
aerial

Small resemmblance to Carvens Vetiver

Marcos Oliveira
Marcos Oliveira

fixa bem,porém dono de uma fragancia frustante como todo kenzo masculino.

amiralitrn
amiralitrn

love it

scenturian
scenturian

This is really quite unique. I tried on skin only once and coulnd't figure out which notes it does contain and what it smells like. If u want to be different and not belong to the crowd group then this is for u.
I need to test more and update here again.

blueberry
blueberry

Boisee is by far my favorite scent from Kenzo's collection marketed to men. I purposefully used the verb "marketed", as I find it pretty universal i.e. very unisex really. The smell is absolutely natural to me - woody, herbal, spicy and earthy notes are my types of scents and I never saw anything particularly masculine in them.

This EDT is a powerhorse when it comes to sillage and longevity - just a few sprays in the morning carry me strongly throughout the day. I simply love this concoction of prominent earthy vetiver, enticing and a bit savoury black pepper, and cooling mint and basil.

Strangely, while wearing it, I feel like a young samurai, practicing the sword fight deep in the woods or better, flying through the trees, like the characters in the "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" movie, even though they were not Japanese ;)
Amazing sensation of refreshment and invogoration on a hot summery day with a scorching sun!

vxgas
vxgas

Fresh, a bit sharp, unique and pleasant. So hard to be wiped away with paper tissue so I guess longevity must be good. A nice summer fragrance from Kenzo.

First, dab sampling: Looking for a light, slightly more complex version of Encre Noire? Then you might want to try this one. Though not listed, I'd guess there is some citrus and violet leaf in here. And I think there is iso e super in here, just in case you don't like it. I don't, but I think it may be bearable here (I'll have to try it again, when I can do a regular wearing). Longevity and projection ("sillage") seem to be very good.

Anywhereyouare
Anywhereyouare

I never liked it on paper-blot, but I let myself to try this boisee potion on my skin since I was searching for a scent for quite charmant and mature gentleman, uncle of mine.
The opening hurt my nose anyway but as I got to the drydown it was quite pleasant actually. It feels like wet sour woods, rainforest. Fresh but only fresh woody/green. It reminds me of some Palmolive shower gel, but is less pleasant, I prefer gel much more ;)
Nothing really special, just safe day-scent with hideous sharp opening and nice, clean drydown on my skin, with decent longevity and sillage, though. Not my choice. If you want experience exotic, pure woods - give it a try.

SmokinYodas
SmokinYodas

My nose is hit with a burly woody, spicy herby and vetiver blast. This is not the best vetiver that I’ve smelled, but it could be the combination of rosemary that is not mixing well for me. I'm normally all game for the woody and smoky smells. In short words, I'm neither “Like or Dislike” and the rest of it has been said before.

A very modern vetiver scent. It's smooth and sophisticated. It's not as potent but much more refined than Guerlain Vetiver, in my opinion. I also get something smokey but very clean and something like iris. Peppery freshness is all around. Wonderful.

banks1124
banks1124

The review below is very accurate. I don't mind the smokiness at all the though. Great masculine scent without being over powering. Good at night but it works great in the office too.

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A vibrant spicey modern frag with a huge soapy opening, which is strong, but gets too smoky in the end..

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0- 30 secs. Alcohol, nothing much, modern, non-descript

30 secs - 1 hour 1.5 foot projection, very good! This is a strong acidic, spicy, citrus frag with a niche immense soapy twist!! Very masculine and distinctive. Ages 28-50. If you forget the soapy twist then this could be like a watered down version of Terre D Hermes. Night time frag, quite sexy.

1- 2 hours. 1 foot projection. Strong smokiness comes in. The niche soapy twist goes towards the end of the 2 hours and it is now very similar to Salvatore Ferragamo F in Black Pour Homme

2-3 hours. 8 inch projection. Incredibly smoky, too much so..it has lost its character of the 1st hour

3 - 5.5 hours - 3.5 inch projection. Same as above

5.5 hours - 7 hours - 1.5 inch projection

7-9 hours. Close to skin

An unusual start, which is distinctive, but then the smokiness ruins it. Strong frag though

GreenMan
GreenMan

I like this. very herbal and woody scent.
Longevity is very good. Lasts a full work day on me and projects really well all the time. So I don´t understand complaints on poor longevity at all! :)
This is good quality stuff and very well made by Olivier Polge. The top and base notes remind me a lot of Guerlain Homme Intense.

joseph.kalai
joseph.kalai

Very few fragrances work well in tropical, humid countries. This unfortunately does not. Even with generous sprays, the notes don't really carry beyond the first 2 hours.

Sillage: 4
Projection: 2
Longevity: 3

asmhfdbds
asmhfdbds

Start sour with citruses and basil.
Dry down to a nice vetiver note with woods,green notes and pepper.
But after 3 hours it became a little generic ,i mean that u will notice similarity with any vetiver based fragrance and not the good ones.
Quality,longevity,projection and smell are average.
Best time to wear it is in a cool spring morning after a rainy night.
It's ok.

murilops
murilops

Great scent! Smell like the original One Man Show with more pepper

It's fresh and green and reminds me of some green Yves Rocher Fraîcheur Végétale showergels. I also thought the scent was too intrusive. And unless you don't want to smell like YR showergel, it's not such a good recommendation.

TERREDUHERMES
TERREDUHERMES

This fragrance launched at mid 2010, and known in some countries as "Kenzo Homme Eau de Toilette Woody" corresponds to a new perfume that is based on the classic lines of Kenzo Homme in 1991, but the similarities only to this point as it changes the original marine scent a strand woody spicy inspired by a tree and the idea of a man getting his energy from the earth while looking towards the infinite sky grow without limits, which is reflected in the names " Boisée "and" Woody "which translates from French and English as" woody ". The bottle repeats the shape of bamboo stick used in other men's fragrances like Kenzo Kenzo pour Komme and Tokyo, changing the color of a brown glass that recalls the idea of wood decorated with an engraving of two leaves on a branch. At the site of Kenzo Parfums note that perfume main notes are: mint, basil, rosemary, Madagascar pepper, vetiver and cedar Atlas.

In the game the fragrance displays notes are soft cross between a wood plant with a lemony lima brief point that drops quickly to almost nothing Just a couple of minutes, leaving a scent that is between sweet vegetal musk amber trend A very fresh and young vetiver features green dusty and dry brushing groups flowers with hints of herbal mint. In mid-stage dry the green group about the idea of spiced water, lowering the mint and vetiver increasing feeling enhanced by the herbs, rosemary and basil integrated into this line as support without shine independently. Within 40 minutes of applied stress begins to pepper derived from the idea of water species, giving features ginger rub dry with earthy and very soft wood in the background. About 1 hour is more pepper applied on a background rudeness continues to remind ginger earthy but fairly bright points provided by a composite herbal, with hints of cardamom spiced with bitter orange in this Declaration by Cartier. At 3 hours the dry portions of spiced lean toward the woods, giving an impression of cedar at 4 hours patchouli mixed with a more visible and on par with the wood, followed by pepper and spice representative of the first part and vetiver passing shade of bush now tending to be absorbed by the wood, all over a body of water aniseed spices that supports and helps make a good trail and projection to these notes. It feels a little green grass but it seems to become independent and not become a complement to the rest of the notes remaining always in the background. At about 8 hours stay alive spicy, fragrant, light amber, with a fresh pepper showing a flashy not annoying itching or bitter, accompanied by notes such high green bushes next to a dusty wooden pepper are complemented by helping project it. In the final phase is less spicy and more spicy vetiver presence of bushy, with more inclination to nutmeg giving an impression even slightly sweet herbal mint reminiscent of a screw.

The fragrance has the advantage of reminding other perfume mixtures above but structuring these notes of a novel and striking, which projects while maintaining a style that is between the classic and young causing a good memory effect in a manner similar to that got La Nuit de L'Homme YSL line of tobacco wood and vanilla. On the point of pepper fragrance has a penchant for cool winters in daily use, expanding to intermediate stations and hot summers in interior, present clean and ideally semiformal social rudeness, even accepting some degree of sporty dynamics. In office the amount of wood species gives the idea of a return of the classic line elegant suit and tie, executive presence and seriousness, perhaps moments pepper providing relaxed casual tone at times, mild winters also focused indoors and outdoors. In the night scene pepper stands quite marked difference from their peers without being intrusive, much like the effect achieved by similar aromas and Light Blue pour Homme D & G in the summer and The Beat Man by Burberry, adding a layer of wood gives reliability and cleanliness preventing the pepper go to the side of the sage or deodorants. On the romantic side is well balanced pepper and other spices layers that give a touch of clove and anise, adding notes sexiest warm wood, perhaps adding a recommendation that over-application can play against the note of pepper out of control and numbing the nose. Age range between 25 and 50 years, with a slight preference for seriousness and elegance over 30 years.

VanAllan
VanAllan

Previous reviewers got it very well: I also submit to the fresh-aromatic vetiver feeling with additions of black pepper at middle and soft cedarwood at dry down.
I perceived it as a combination of the smooth vetiver of Lalique Encre Noir's drydown with the spicy pepper of Burberry The Beat and some strong mint/basil fresh feeling thrown in it.
I love Kenzo Jungle and hated Kenzo Tokyo and Kenzo Air left me flat, but this one is the best creation of japanese creator with the magic genius touch of Oliver Polge, of course!. My rank 8.7/10. Good stuff. ☣☣☣☣

hamze
hamze

One word describes this cologne, "amazing".

minimalist
minimalist

Strong mint and vetiver. It doesn't really smell like bubblegum thanks to the dryness of wood that gives it some virility. Nothing to do in my opinion with the original Kenzo pour Homme so strikingly different from the rest, independent and one-of-a-kind. It is good but would fit me more in a Lacoste line of scents rather than Kenzo.

Stiletto51
Stiletto51

Vetiver will hit you from start to dry down.

At first the vetiver is accompanied by a pinch of tingling mint that gives Kenzo Boisse enough dose of freshness.

That phase is quickly gone and replaced by a more intense version of vetiver, bit creamier, heavier.

On dry down the star remains the same, but this time with cedar dancing in the background, pulling the vetiver into a more shy and earthy version, playing itself out to skin scent phase.

If you love vetiver, try it out. If you hate it, you won't find this appealing.

Sillage and longetivity are also ok, less than Kenzo Power.

too young
too young

For those who are familiar with Kenzo fragrances I would say that this one continues the philosophy of harmony with nature and subtle power. It is long lasting but close to the skin, not overpowering at all but very elegant. It is suitable for persons who don't like to attract too much attention.

K1
K1

A gravely Japanese perfume, not even oriental or not even far eastern, only Japanese.
Extremely fresh and bitter with a misty aroma. It opens peppery and minty, a little bit biting and it comes from mint, also you can smell basil as well. The art of Kenzo in perfumery, I think, is it brings you the genuine smell of notes, never change them. All the notes smell fresh and natural.
Emerges masculine elegance moods. It's a chic perfume for dudes! Casual and outdoor, springy and summery, refreshing and healthy, safe and clean!

longevity 9/10
sillage 10/10
scent 7/10

Starmudra
Starmudra

I LOOOVVEE this scent. It has some likings to Eau Savage Extreme and Aqua di Parma. It's easy for me to get back to it more and more. Longevity for more than 5 hours. I'd like mixing it up with Terre de Hermes for a night out. It's refined and potent. Just how I like it.
Freshly chic.

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

I'm Surprised to not find any citrus in this scent, because it give that sour tang riiiight on the top of the scent that offends my nose. It may be the harsh mix of cedarwood with the basil? I dont know.
Sorry I'm not into it.

Rob Frost
Rob Frost

I'm surprised not to find anise in the scent pyramid, because that's what it smells like to me.

I'd say it smells at least as much, if not more, herbal than it does smell woody; not so much green, more like dried spices. It lasts quite a long time. Personally, I like it, but I don't love it. Not having a huge variety of fragrances stored in my head, I find it to be pretty unique and as such all the more a thing of personal taste.

Out of the original Kenzo Homme, the Fresh version and the Boisée version, I like this one best. I think it's unmistakably a Kenzo Homme fragrance, but I find it to be more closely related to Fresh (which also has this prominent anise note) than to the original (which, while also being aromatic, is more creamy-aquatic than its brothers).

Brettyboy
Brettyboy

Tested this today and fell in love. It is possibly the longest lasting scent i have tried in a very long time. I find it evervescent and at the same time creamy rather than woody. The only other scent that it vaguely reminds me of is Brasil Dream for men by Estee Lauder. This is another winner from Mr Polge.

urobian

And i pray it gets not discontinued in some years..

Overbearing review by henri345que..

periquito89
periquito89

Sounds at first as a herbal-woody-fresh scent, so I agree with vertigo. To my nose more herbal than anything else. Maybe because the vetiver, but not like KenzoAir. The evolution would be something like Kenzo Tokyo, starting with that herbal feeling instead of ginger or other spicies from the last one. But both become more soft during the drydown, in the same particular way (but more herbal in one, and more spicy in the other one). Bores my nose in the way ...

PuddleMonkey
PuddleMonkey

Best Polge since Dior Homme!

andrevarx
andrevarx

A scented EDT sober, elegant and mature. Entry Notes incense-like aroma and sensation of dust, very dry and elegant. Middle notes that evolve over that feeling of dry wood dust to light touch sweets, dry wood dominate. Notes a bit more woody base, losing all sense of fragrance powder.

A fairly mature aroma, I think is perfect for a formal meeting, or romantic events in people 30 and older. Not recommend it for anyone under 30 years. The season of use may be universal, only required to be used at night, is perfect for a dark suit. Mildly recommended.

urobian

Really memorable fragance,comfortable and manly, ..a gentle wet aromatic smell of fresh herbals and woods mixed in a soft and organic atmosphere of fruits dry flowers and warm spices, the smell represents an intimate and sensitive relation of nature through the olfative sense. For day or night, cold or warm weather boisee stands in a balanced place.

vertigo
vertigo

To me, it's similar to Notre Flore Cedre by L'Occitane en Provence. But the only common note is cedar.

The scent is herbal & woody, and a bit citrusy, although citruses are not listed here. I could smell vetiver in the very beginning, then it faded.
I tried it on skin yesterday and I could smell it for at least 6 hours. Doesn't change much in time.

It's a pleasant fragrance for sunny autumn days, but I'm not very impressed or surprised here...The bottle is great.

antonpan
antonpan

For me it's a mix of Burberry The Beat for men (also done by O. Polge) and Declaration. It is more green than woody, I can describe this as fresh spicy, something like herbs with a pepper. It is very close to The Beat, so if you like it, you will like this as well. Sillage is average, longevity is good.

guest_Alex
guest_Alex

Very nice fragrance. The drydown has the same style as Cartier Declaration but in a whole Kenzo is more casual and natural and less artificial comparing to Cartier.

batabidd
batabidd

Kenzo + Polge = Success.
Kenzo made it again!. "Kenzo pour homme boisee" is an aromatic/spicy and soft, woody gorgeous scent.
This new fragrance is supposed to be a flanker to the 1991′s "KenzoHomme"
They have nothing at all in common (the only real similarity being the shape of the bottle and a salty trail). That doesn't mean that it will be a big dissapointment for all the original "KenzoHomme" lovers like me, as long as they don't expect something as unique as the 1991's original.

It starts fresh and slightly spicy.
There is a lively explosion of a salty refined vetiver, sexy mint and a background of spicy basil. The herbal side of mint and basil is fresh and brilliantly light yet intens. Even though, it never becomes overpowering.
Being honest, at this stage, I was afraid, as the opening really blew my mind and I was scared, presuming that it could react as "Tokyo", when, after the top notes, the whole perfume lost all the character.
This is not happening in "Kenzo Boisée": the mint accompained by the glorious vetiver shows their presence all the way through, so the perfume becomes rather linear but deliciously addictive.

During the heart and the drydown, the linear formula changes a little with the soft, airy, light cedar accord. Here, the wood seems almost secondary, where the previous notes from earlier reign above all.
So this is not a deep woody perfume as it has been advertised (Thank God).
If you are looking for a real, light wood scent, you better go and sample the CDG "Wonderwood".

"Kenzo pour Homme boisée" is a magnificent, well put together fragrance.
Yes, it is salty but not as the original one, and also it is spicy and woody but nothing like "Jungle Homme".
It has the perfect balanced amount of very carefully (and intelligently) chosen ingredients By Polge.
Some people will compare it with the original and it will probably receive bad reviews without justice because they may find it a little mainstream compared to any other of the Kenzo's fragrance line.
I have to agree, but also, I'm happy to say that this new launch will have success in terms of being the best mainstream launch of this year for two simple reasons:

1. Polge always made great perfumes and this one is not an exception.

2. It leads us eventually to the woodiness side that everyone expects, making the scented trip really memorable.

"Boiséé" is not as loud as "KenzoHomme" and not as quiet as "Power". It has its own place in the middle, having a distinctive projection and a really good lasting power.

Lance

Kenzo never let me down. And I have a great vision about this fragrance, the notes are great, the bottle is attractive, the commercial is awesome.
I definitely get one!

Kenzo Homme Eau de Toilette Boisee by Kenzo 3.96 out of 5 based on 357 ratings and 61 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenzo Kenzo Homme Eau de Toilette Boisee fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kenzo Kenzo Homme Eau de Toilette Boisee, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Kenzo Homme Eau de Toilette Boisee by Kenzo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Kenzo Homme Eau de Toilette Boisee by Kenzo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.