Designers » I-K » Aromatic « Groups

Kenzo Homme Fresh Kenzo for men

Kenzo Homme Fresh Kenzo for men
dislike

Kenzo Homme Fresh Kenzo for men Pictures

Kenzo Homme Fresh by Kenzo is a Aromatic fragrance for men. Kenzo Homme Fresh was launched in 2006. The fragrance features orange, pine tree, musk, grapefruit, oakmoss and cedar.

Orange Pine Tree Musk Grapefruit Oakmoss Cedar

Acqua Attiva Assoluta

Kenzo Homme Fresh Fragrance Reviews

Roman86
Roman86

Fresh just like the name suggests. I had a bottle and remember it being ultra fresh like nothing I've tried before. This was intense on the initial spray but it dries down comfortably and perfect for hot days. This is really not something I would be excited in revisiting like some of the other fragrances I parted ways with but I did enjoy it while I had it and found it pleasant despite it harsh freshness.

milancelisac
milancelisac

Longevity very very poor... so as sillage! Pity though, cause the fragrance itself is quite satisfying....

gsevrain
gsevrain

No es una de las mejores fragancias, despues de un tiempo me cansa, no le encuentro un buen olor, no es para nada fresco o marino, al igual que el Kenzo Pour Homme no son mi estilo de perfume. Lo que si hay que reconocer la calidad del perfume y durabilidad que tiene, + de 12 hs, lo que lo hace un buen perfume por mas que no sea de mi gusto. Despues de bañarme todavia tengo un leve aroma de el. Calificacion General 6.0/10

sam.bo.dubai
sam.bo.dubai

during university time there was a Kenzo for men with watermelon notes, i can't remember its name. I am talking about the early 90s.

K1
K1

Don't let the title fool you if you're looking for a fresh aquatic tone cause this little beast is not a fresh smooth thing nor a typical stuff.
Just like Pour Homme by Kenzo, it starts resinous and mossy floral but a bit lighter in a glassy and minimal familiar way; a woody fresh aromatic concoction. It's an unisex one prettily that of course is not an ordinary fresh item but gives you a nice feeling of uniqueness and brings complements.

CGV
CGV

Cmon, this is an amazing one. Uplifting with nice pine and moss included in a modern take. Its not your mainnstream "fresh". It will be repalced however by the new Kenzo Homme Sport. I would be sad to see it leave...KHF gives me a great natural feeling. Actually somehow I think this smells like the set of the movie "Jaws" would may have smellt. I know sounds weird but thats how it comes accross to me.

Incantation
Incantation

As people say here! Not fresh, not oceanic, not green or bamboo. The smell of oakmoss mixed up with cedar, is sufocating, I feel a little dizzy. Dislike, I used as soon as it was posible, a waste of money.

nikolay_marinchev
nikolay_marinchev

I can't feel in this perfume neither freshness, nor ocean. An ordinary aroma, with a smell of face powder or laundry softener. I did not like at all. I do not understand why they call him "Fresh"?

guest_Laguzza
guest_Laguzza

Sun, sea, sand and a refreshing drink ... It's Kenzo Homme Fresh.

periquito89
periquito89

There are two "KenzoHommeFresh" at fragrantica.com, but, if they are not the same, this must be the one I have.

This would be a friendly version of its old brother "Kenzo pour Homme", less strong, but some new notes makes it follows a way slightly different.

deonplayground
deonplayground

A breath of fresh air in the middle of our summer vacations (lol).

Malegria
Malegria

Awesome summer scent. I personally dislike too fresh men scents, and this one is just right.It smells like pines and ocean breeze, which I came to think is not fresh at all - salt, iodine,algae and kelp on the seashore. A winner!!

originaldeftom
originaldeftom

Hmmm...I am puzzled! I know of this frangrance since its original launch in 1992 when I went to a Club Med in Greece. This was my first scent I fell in love with and I still thik it is one of the greatest olfactory sensations there is! It smells of everything you can imagine a summer holiday on the Mediterranean can smell of: sand, sun, sea, and the "other s". It also has a very strong green cut grass element to it, or maybe it is kelp or algae? Or a sushi nori? lol. Seriously, this is THE CLASSIC summer holiday fragrance. The male cool counterpart to the warm female Jil Sander "Sun"....if of course we are talking of the 1992 Kenzo/ Kenzo homme.

Best celebrity endorsement: Patrick Duffy as "The Man from Atlantis"

q8kiwi
q8kiwi

i like kenzo using this perfume from long time - its full of male smell and sexy. its good for sex time after midnight :)

randik
randik

This is one fresh, sexy scent for men! It is quite unusual, but once you get used to it - well, it is quite addictive;)

Kenzo Homme Fresh by Kenzo 3.51 out of 5 based on 93 ratings and 15 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenzo Kenzo Homme Fresh fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kenzo Kenzo Homme Fresh, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Kenzo Homme Fresh by Kenzo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Kenzo Homme Fresh by Kenzo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.