Designers » I-K » Woody Spicy « Groups

Kenzo Jungle Homme Kenzo for men

Kenzo Jungle Homme Kenzo for men
dislike

After Elephant and Tiger, Kenzo launched Zebra in 1998. This is a spicy, masculine fragrance with woody and citrusy notes.The notes of maté and sweet lime are followed by accord of nutmeg and ambrette seeds. Cedar makes it more sensual and warm.

Cinnamon Bergamot Lemon Lime

Nutmeg Carnation Amber Pepper Cardamom Mate

Sandalwood Benzoin Guaiac Wood Vetiver Cedar

Ferrari Silver Essence
Nemo

Kenzo Jungle Homme Fragrance Reviews

E-Jam Q
E-Jam Q

I had this when I was in college.I used it a lot.Great smell. It is a very sharp smell.for evenings.I got lots of complements back then.Nice memories ......

mikkov26
mikkov26

This is a strange one. Kenzo Jungle smells like a mix of Dolce & Gabbana The One and Dior Fahrenheit Absolute. Sweet and earthy/dirty at the same time like others have said. Longevity is very good, projection quite good also.

I like it.

Scent: 7.5/10
Projection: 7/10

toto453
toto453

Very unique fragrance ! Amazing how it is clean and dirty in the same time !

MECLA
MECLA

Je viens de le recevoir et personnelement c'est le même que uomo? de moschino.
par contre il ne le vaut pas, uomo? est 20 fois plus fort.

garmonbozia
garmonbozia

Kenzo Jungle Homme is a very nice smell. I don't know how the real jungle smells, but there is something intriguing and very animalistic in this fragrance.
In general it's citrusy, a bit bitter, a litlle bit flowery - but more on the green side then blossom.
What makes it special and unique are these "animalistic" notes. Well, I wrote "animalistic" but what I really mean is this mixture of:
- wet wood - like you're in the forest in a very hot day before a heavy rain.
- horse (maybe a zebra;)) - :) I know how this sounds but it really isn't unpleasant
- swimming pool - again very odd descripiton but it realy does smell great.

I wouldn't describe Kenzo Jungle as a fresh smell. It has some freshness but it's more dense and warm.
I think it's suitable for every season. I wear it even in the summer and it suits the weather perfectly. You just smell like a humid jungle and it isn't unpleasen't. It's like you blend in with the heat of the summer.

Wearing Kenzo Jungle you smell fresh, woodsy and intriguingly animalistic.

- wet wood - like you're in the forest in a very hot day before a heavy rain.
- swimming pool - again very odd descripiton but it realy does smell great.

Wearing Kenzo Jungle you smell fresh, woodsy and intriguingly animalistic.

Roman86
Roman86

This is an amazing fragrance. Sweet with citrus with underlying woody, cedar notes blended to perfection. Spray away with this one and don't be afraid of offending anyone around. Amazing all around. This belongs in every fragrance collection!

rychlik
rychlik

fresh but sultry, heat in the jungle, nice.

marioslg3
marioslg3

I remember this from mid 90s although never wore it myself. it was a powerful, long lasting woody scent with some citrus. Now, decades later, i will buy it for a first time. Magnificent and very unique!

drakecito
drakecito

Very original, daring, powerful and different.
Warm, woody and spicy with a touch of sweet.
I like this scent too much.
A true classic but not for kids... :D

scent: 7.5/10
longevity: 9/10
Sillage: 8/10

lhollingdrake
lhollingdrake

This fragrance just makes me smile. It's almost as if I am pleasantly surprise at every sniff.

hadrian
hadrian

Kenzo’s Jungle Homme is that kind of perfume that I am always ready to highly recommend.
At the middle of the last decade it was, for a while, my favorite scent – and I didn’t forget that.
Its quality and my nostalgia, combined, drove me to an undoubtedly simple truth: Jungle Homme it’s a very, very good male perfume.
It is truly aromatic and very persistent – surprisingly strong for a Japanese fragrance, but equal in nerve with his Elephant feminine version. Those who love Azzaro PH or TdH (among others) know it, I suppose.
The simple fact that Kenzo keeps that treasure alive gives me optimism: some good scents will never die, I hope.
In my humble opinion, KJH is a 9+/10 fragrance. In other words, it’s a must.

unique!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kenzo Jungle Homme is just as spicy and bold as its female predecessors. Some member on the forum suggested it to me, and although I cannot remember their name, (my apologies), I am most grateful for their suggestion.

Kenzo Jungle Homme is unisex. The same could be said of Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant. Think of these fragrances as genderless. As you would expect, Kenzo Jungle Homme opens with an array of exotic spices, including cinnamon, pepper, cardamom and nutmeg. There's the slightest hint of citrus in the top notes, however it provides more sweetness than it does freshness.

Underrated this fragrance most certainly is. I'm surprised that Kenzo Jungle Homme is one of the less talked about Kenzo masculines. Perhaps some men consider it a risky choice, a fragrance that packs too much of a punch.

On my skin Kenzo Jungle Homme smells fantastic, perfect for a chilly, overcast day. The drydown is fairly woodsy, with gaiac wood, cedar and sandalwood. Now that I think about it, this fragrance could easily pass as niche. To be more precise, it smells like something M. Micallef would put her name to.

Kenzo Jungle Homme's longevity is excellent, and the sillage strong but not overwhelming. For both sexes, a spicy and unique masterpiece. I highly recommend.

Ovaltine Jenkins
Ovaltine Jenkins

I really wanted to like this one because I'm a fan of the combination of sweet, spciy and woody notes that are used here. But there is a hint of chemical/ammonia that sits in the background on my skin that knocks it down a few notches. Could be the guaiac wood or maybe I just got a bad sample, so I'm not ready to completely write this one off just yet.

craniumbash
craniumbash

I tried it out today for the first time with some other perfumes on both my arms (voyage d'hermes, fahrenheit and jaguar vision). The only 2 standing are the jaguar and kenzo jungle.

This fragrance started out woody on my arm, very woody and stayed that way for some time. I kept sniffing my forearm again and again as it really started to develop around the 3 hour mark, turning sweet and the woods started to disappear but ever so slowly. The appearance of the sweet base was wonderful, not too strong, not too harsh and thankfully not too sweet. A scent that can be worn by anyone above 20 in my opinion, but definitely good with a lively, mannered personality ( not mine xD )

This is a definite in my wardrobe ASAP.

lovetribe

è pazzesco l'ho indossato questa mattina e alle 23.30 lo sento ancora forte.it's amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!
for all season!!!!!!imparagonabile.i love it!!!!!!!!

lovetribe

woody,balmy....the second edt that i love.
unique!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
for all season!!!!!

anzu
anzu

I bought this fragrance for my husband after reading those reviews...this smells great. Sexy yet comforting. I picture a man with refined taste and understated sensuality, not snobby but inclusive and warm. Love, love this divine scent!

mina.farahani
mina.farahani

من این عطر برای پدرم هدیه گرفتم.خوشش اومد.پخش بوش و ماندگاریشم خوبه.خودم هم تستش کردم.جالب اینه که بر خلاف خیلی از عطرا که بینی مون بهش بعد چند دقیقه عادت میکنه و دیگه خودمون متوجه بوش نمی شیم .ولی بوی این عطر مرتبا به مشام خود فرد استفاده کننده هم میرسه...

echo_pl
echo_pl

I love this one on my husband. I hope they will never stop making it.

DENIULTRAS
DENIULTRAS

I wore it long, even for a long time! Definitely a nice perfume, a 'citrus again but not citrus boring, but the finely balanced and thanks to the nutmeg and stylish, even with subtle notes of tobacco and mild marshmallow which gives it a nice warm note. I say fragrance combination Kenzo Pour Homme and Dior Eau Sauvage, but a lot more subtle and I would more measured.How time goes on, unfortunately the perfume more and more traction to lime, specifically the for me personally gets some connotation to a citrus so-called heavy I really do not like, not at all! really spectacular opening, one of the best in the range of citrus fragrance similar to that variation, but nothing that is not worth it, and really is a great pity that after such a powerful start, losing all the perfume, heat and 'uniqueness and turns into a faceless mass of citrus, which after a while I even bother, shame that is so, because he had great potential and eventually turned into a clean sour lemonade.Summary- personally it's not a big deal, because it really does not repeat ciitrus like perfume, cologne generally has its own story, which eventually ends miserably.

mrknli
mrknli

Hi everyone, can anybody tell me wich mainstream frag is simillar to jungle? the one gentleman? really? I hope it isn't cause I'm gonna blind buy this stuff :)

moh3n nik1
moh3n nik1

واسه روزای بارونی حرف نداره.ازون عطراییه که اسمش تو تارخ ماندگار میشه.البته زنونش یه چیز دیگس حتی وقتی یه مرد استفاده کنه ازش

ezequiel91
ezequiel91

Kenzo is not ONE of my favorites, but this juice is a great, great job. 9/10

juanma
juanma

Esta es una fragancia unica, es dificil compararla con otra ya que su aroma es muy particular y facil de reconocer, con un efecto memoria alto, es muy intensa, algo unisex ya que lo he olido en algunas mujeres y puede llegar a molestar si se la aplica en exceso. Yo la tuve hace algunos años y no creo que me la vuelva a comprar ya que evidentemente mis gustos con respecto a ciertas fragancias ha ido variando con el tiempo. Igualmente ya es un clasico de Kenzo y la recomiendo.

bugmenot2
bugmenot2

balmy + citrus its Bang BAng
balmy + citrus + nutmeg,wood = jungle

jmm55
jmm55

i blind bought jungle and its very much like boss orange man but a bit less sweet and more woody and spicy.its slightly harsh after the first 5-10 min but the harsh fresh citrus notes slowly fade into the back ground within that period.In my opinion it is an evening version of boss orange man.it has good projection during the first 2-3 hours and has good longevity on my skin(6-8),though stays slightly close to the skin once the dry down kicks in.very very pleasant smell all in all.you cant go wrong with this.

ifat
ifat

Just Amazing it is.!! ppl just buy it without any hesitation.. Highly recomended, a smell ppl cant define, who ever u pass by will just stop n smell u until u vanished ur long gone :)

I feared there would be a strong synthetic cedar note in here, as is so common these days in "men's" fragrances, but that is not the case. The wood is here is almost transparent, actually (but not in a synthetic way). You know it's there but it's barely noticeable. I agree with those who think this is unisex. The spice is obvious and strong. There is also a powdery quality and it's a little sweet, but just a little, and it's got just enough dynamism to keep it interesting. The citrus is blended in nicely so you don't get a literal smell of a particular fruit, which I generally dislike unless it is soft. Really well done and worth the reasonable prices it is selling for at the moment.

AbBlue
AbBlue

I just love the cinnamon-nutmeg chord in this fragrance. Also Benzoin does a good job in the balance. All those woods are in the base all the time and in the opening, the cardamom note is very comforting. Jungle is Warm and mysterious. It reminds me of that old red oil to polish the furniture, I don't say it resembles it, but remind me of. Hours later, close to the skin, it gets very soft and woody. Jungle gives a very nice experience.
//Update: This one is for fall and surely it will be great for winter and holidays. All those notes just make me feel good. I really like the zebra idea, but maybe Jungle is not the best name. It is a very nice surprise how this change with the weather. If someone first tried Jungle on summer, give it another try... from like to love.
***
Amo el acorde de canela-nuez moscada en esta fragancia. También el benjuí (creo que es la traducción) hace un buen trabajo en el balance. Todas esas maderas están en la base todo el tiempo y en la apertura, la nota de cardamomo es muy confortante. Jungle es misterioso y cálido. Me recuerda a ese viejo aceite rojo para pulir muebles, no digo que huela parecido, pero me lo recuerda. Algunas horas después, cerca de la piel, se vuelve muy suave y amaderado. Jungle te da una muy agradable experiencia.
Actualización: Esta es para otoño y seguro será genial en invierno y las fiestas. Todas esas notas me han hecho sentir bien. Me gusta mucho el concepto de la cebra, pero quizá Jungle no sea el mejor nombre. Muy agradable sorpresa cómo cambió con el clima. Si alguien la probó por primera vez en verano, dele otra oportunidad. Pasó de gustar a encantarme.

Roqfort
Roqfort

Great, misterious scent with great longevity.
Must have for colder weather.
Kenzo didn't disappointed me yet.

kamalipour
kamalipour

this is the only cologne that I bought it twice. perfect for winter

GMK
GMK

If you live in Pakistan or India you will never wear this fragrance as its nothing but a "Biryani Masala" total Nutmag "Jayefal Javatri" ... every spice
shop has the smell ....

dromidreza
dromidreza

من 10-15 سال پیش داشتمش.اون زمان عالی بود عالییییییییی.الان رو نمیدونم

golgotronx
golgotronx

Un parfum unique, racè, boisé, à la fois puissant et frais, jamais entêtant, un véritable chef d'oeuvre de la parfumerie masculine.
Tous les ingrédients y vivent et se marient à merveille dans une logique olfactive frisant la perfection.
Kenzo jungle est un vrai parfum pour homme, loin des sirops trop sucrés pour enfants, et de nombre de parfums sans âme, calibré pour plaire au plus grand nombre.
Comme tous les vrais parfums, il ne plaira évidemment pas à tous le monde, et encore une fois tant mieux.

cyber861
cyber861

یه بویه تند و فرش داره که فوق العاده پخش بوو ماندگاری داره.دقیقا بویه جنگل و علف و...میده.

bp
bp

Extremely powerful.
I admit that this fragrance can be a bit cloying and tiresome.
The king of the jungle is no longer the lion, but this Kenzo.
I like.

ic3m4n
ic3m4n

I think it's great fragrance!
Yes it's spicy and at first you can only smell nutmeg..but after a while it's great, nutmeg and cinnamon are great combination. This fragrance is the best for winter holidays!
Love it, have it and I'll sure wear it.
And one more thing! This fragrance is definitely not a blind buy!

hamze
hamze

first one in my collection i like it

marios4
marios4

Very pleasant fragrance, smooth but not so sweet, the nutmeg is smoothy by the benzoin of the base notes, the guaiac and the santal are not very strong, but are wel detected; warm and spicy, the sillage is not very usual as all the commercial fragrances; it can remainds me Dyptique's "Tam Dao", for the santal, very strong in it, but very soft in Kenzo's "Jungle"; "Tam Dao" is another kind of fragrance,that is one step above; a very great flaw is the longevity, it doesn't lasts how should be a spicy fragrances.
However very good.....exspecially for the fall and the winter time.

Cassiano
Cassiano

I have received a mini of this cologne from a friend of mine and I decided to fill up a little spray recipient in order to make a test on my skin.

I’ve never been a fan of Kenzo’s colognes, except for Kenzo Air (which I have in my personal collection), L’eau Par Kenzo Indigo and Woody (which I liked a lot when I tried it), but I have noticed that the male fragrances are starting to improve, leaving aside the dna of Kenzo Homme.
Well, Jungle is another one that I liked! It is sweet in the right way, the kind of smell I use to love.

When I first applied, I thought: “uhm…too similar to Black Walnut”. But this feeling ended within 3 minutes.
This one evolves very fast and make the cardamom + amber notes more proheminent, well blended with the nutmeg note. I think that the real difference is the amber in the heart notes, instead of the base notes as usual.
After that what remains on my skin is a “soft gourmand” smell, which is something typical in scents that bring benzoin in its notes. I didn’t feel the vetiver; only the benzoin and the sandalwood.

It stays all day long, but the projection is weak. The aroma is very good and comfortable, especially in cold weather to complete the whole scene. I give 8.5 from 10!

SheShe

I admit: I'm a woman and bought it for myself.
But I was a good woman and shared my miniature with my husband :D
And you know what? The fragrance started sour on me and on him the start is wild and sweet. It's the difference between woman's and man's skin, I guess.
The fragrance smells very sexy on him. Meow! :D

KasiaS
KasiaS

What can I say - this is one of THOSE perfumes. When I smell it I'm instantly in Paris, in an atelier of a painter who is out of this world sexy, wearing an unbuttoned white shirt with sleeves tucked up, barefoot. It is late afternoon, golden sunlight is coming in through the window, the air is ambery and thick of smell of terpentine and dry, balsamic wood of the floorboards. We have painted, drank mojito and smoked all afternoon. He is so atractive with those unshaven cheeks...

(Unfortunately, it is over too soon. The lasting power is not the best here...to be precise, it lasts long, but the drydown gets fainter and fainter in time)

PS: OK, I know it's totally tacky - Paris, painter, like a Harlequin book... But you can't really help the images in your head when they appear, and this is exactly the one... But the painter IS a drunkard who doesn't have a shower tube in his atelier, if you like it better like this ;)

kanebanner
kanebanner

Love this scent, bought it in Tahiti and yes deserves a better bottle and re release..Nothing else smells like this, could have better sillage though..

ION
ION

Kenzo Jungle Homme.
Well, it is sweet and pleasant, makes a statement but not much.
While not particularly complex it has a good character and that alone won't let you write anything negative about it.
When you smell it, you want to wear it.
When you see it on the shelf you just don't go for it.

It deserves a better bottle and some sort of excitement :)

mehrdad
mehrdad

بوی دارچین و لیمو
شما را یاد عطاری ها میاندازد من که از بوش لذت میبرم
البته وامش زیاد بالا نیست و پخش بوی متوسطی دارد که این نکته ربط مستقیمی به فصل مصرف و پوست استفاده کننده نیز دارد
از آمبولانژ و شیشه آن به شخصه زیاد خوشم نیامده و در حد و اندازه خود آن رایحه نیست و طراحی ضعیفی دارد اگر آمبولانژش خوب و زیبا بود استقبالش مسلما بیشتر میشد

SheShe

I like it and it can be worn by women too :)
A little sour in the beginning and spicy. Also smoky, then woody-spicy.
It brings man's sperm to my mind, I can't stop the thought, it really has sthg like this in itself ;) and I see an exotic man living in a jungle, full of life, strength and vitality when I sniff the smell ;)

oxm
oxm

This perfume is imagine of savana and freedom runner.
Essence matè, lime,ambrette is mix very surprising and extraordinary.One drop of perfume equal to 3 coffee.
Turbosensational.

K1
K1

I still believe this zebra is the best launched by Kenzo.
This marvelous phenomenon is light smoky and peppery. The nicest factor is the elegant and nice play of bergamot and lemon just in the early minutes.
Jungle opens with a peppery fresh texture which transforms to a tender sweetness. This sweetness is not waxy, intense, sticky or sugary; smells resinous and light. It smells like drawing papers. Painters know this smell from moist long-time-stored drawing papers.
It reminds me a book by the way, Too Loud a Solitude.

Highly recommended

diablochancho
diablochancho

aroma amaderado-oriental creo que es un poco insultante para las demás personas que te rodean así es que a tener cuidado con las aplicaciones ..no mas de 3.

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

This is great! Oak moss, baby! Love it, spices on woods. I can see the jungle inspiration with the warmth and adventure, imagine sitting with a silverback gorilla and a jaguar runs past to take down a sloth, then you join in eating the sloths guts... before the jaguar kills you and eats you.
It has great silage and staying power too.
The perfume, not the jaguar

bouktache
bouktache

J'ai vécu une bellle découverte et histoire avec ce parfum... Je l'ai découvert par hasard dans une petite aprfumerie au centre d'Alger il y a quelques semaines de cela et depuis il est devenu mon parfum préféré. Au début, les premières sensations, on ressent que c'est un parfum fort... Mais juste si on prend un peu de temps, on remarque qu'il est rempli de subtilité et de douceurs. C'est un parfum de caractère mais qui révèle un côté sensuel très développé. Sincèrement Kenzo Jungle pour homme représente l'homme à la fois classique réservé et contemporain. . Je le trouve vraiment intriguant et on peut le distinguer des autres. C'est un parfum qu'on reconnait parmi les autres tellement il a du caractère et qu'il possède sa propre signature. Je remercie Kenzo pour cette merveille, parce qu'avec ce parfum on se sent toujours plus jeunes et plus classique.
Bouktache Reda

guest_Eddie
guest_Eddie

Just purchased this scent, and I'm a bit of a novice but I enjoy the citrus and woodly smell together. Had it on just once and received 2 compliments.

teedee
teedee

this fragrance works well with my skin chemistry!i totally love it!

Starts with fresh citruses, then it turns to smooth warm spices. bliss...

guest_pablo
guest_pablo

EXCELENTE, UNAS DE MIS FAVORITAS, SUS NOTAS NOTAS DE BASE COMO EL VETIVER Y EL CEDAR CONJUGAN MUY BIEN CON LA PIMIENTA Y EL CARDAMOMO DE SUS NOTAS DE MEDIO. eXPLOSION DE SENSACIONES AL SENTIRLO POR PRIMERA VES, FUERTE Y OSCURO PARA UNA NOCHE DE LOCURA. AMADO Y ELOGIADO POR MUJERES. ES EL PERFUME QUE UNO DEBE TENER EN EL GUARDAROPAS ASI COMO EL VESTIDO NEGRO CLASICO DE UNA MUJER.

behzad1280
behzad1280

Woody-Spicy? I think SPICY-ORIENTAL!!!

Yes, spray it on your pulse points, and then spend 2 hours in a traditional eastern spicery.
Maybe after that you feel walking through the jungle after rain.

It begins very strongly and you can’t do anything but watching the Jungle show.

Very impressive …

وای .. این کنزو جنگل گورخره منو کشته
یه عطر تند تند شدید چوبی عدویه ای تند و شلوغ پلوغ و عالی
اصلاً وقتی این عطر رو بزنین انگار دیگه هیچ کاری نمیتونین انجام بدین بجز اینکه بشینین و نمایش جنگل تماشا کنین
بعد از یک سال هنوز برای من عادی نشده و به هیچ وجه هم نمیتونم به فاصله کم و پشت سر هم ازش استفاده کنم
خیلی تاثیر گذاره
دوام خوبی داره ولی پخش بوش معرکه است
گورخره دیگه

omerpervaiz
omerpervaiz

Kenzo jungle is a great fagrance with excellent silage and longevity.
It is warm, dark and woody fragrance. It smells like a tree trunk. I absolutely love this fragrance.
It opens with bright spicy notes and dries down gradually into smooth woody musky notes. Perfect for chilly nights.
Highly complimented.
I give it 8.5 out of 10

kuro-kun
kuro-kun

this is one of my fave among the onther kenzo's and another brand,,
very complicated aroma..
its warm, fresh, imagination about adventures of freedom..
just like "vertigo" has described it,,
last the whole day,
have a try!!

abi_ebi_abed

Its warm scent cause people smell deeply and enjoy!
Love it
very good for winter

scenturian
scenturian

This is very dry-wood scent. Sweetened by nutmeg which exists from start to end.
Gets u felt like as if u were in very hot african savannas.

mesier
mesier

very very nice, warm sensual smell...............smell of the earth

periquito89
periquito89

Despite all the extremely good reviews, which took me to this, and are object of my consideration, it has to be one of the most disturbing, disgusting and awful openings I have ever smelled in my entire life, in such a way that I can not imagine anyone over applying it, unless he want to scare away everybody, and attract the wrong birds. I mean, may smell things of a jungle, but unfortunately someone could detect remainders left by animals too. My first reaction was in this way: YUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!

I think I know what "vdxl" wanted to say when he wrote "it may smell 'dirty' and not in good way" in the summer days, and about "apply it correctly".

Well, when the all thing is stabilized, it smells much better. I read in another forum someone saying that the scent remembered him "pine and cedar trees at Christmas time", and at least twice I had this impression too. Not bad. During the drydown I get the nutmeg. Nothing bad too. I wish I could always get specially the nutmeg!

The orientation is the same: apply it correctly! But as the scent still looks temperamental to me (or I just didn't get the right point yet), for now I don't think is totally secure leave home wearing it.

vdxl
vdxl

A very nice oriental fragrance that if you overdose it cannot be so pleasant. I mean apply it correctly and you will smell great: it is sweet, modern, earthy. It is likely you will avoid this oriental in the summer days, as it may smell "dirty" and not in a good way. I like some oriental fragrances in the summer, but not this one.

orbicon
orbicon

This is currently my *favorite* scent. It has such an original flavor with great staying power. This starts with heavy green smells of bergamot and citrus. That fades after a few minutes and develops a softer, but masculine woody vanilla. This is a very sexual and alive scent, almost like I should be running through the jungle in a Duran Duran video.

vertigo
vertigo

woody;

evokes a longing for freedom, unusual adventures, opens new horizons;

this is a Jungle Zebra!

guest_D
guest_D

yes- the fragrance is realy nice but i think without class but very nice scent to smell relax to feel the touch of warm african air-and in my opinion it is one of the best fragrances for men made by kenzo.....

VanAllan
VanAllan

This is another spicy-oriental that I personally enjoy v.v. much, even if I have my chill moments (especially now in winter time) when I like to wear most GivenchyPH & Dreamer.
Kenzo Jungle starts harsh with fresh (green lime) & floral (maté) & honey like notes, rushing into a sweet (nutmeg)-peppery-spicy oriental heart, drying on the skin with a sweet-spicy (nutmeg, sandalwood, guaiacwood) but also greeny (vetiver) & bitter-tea combo...very nice indeed. Also good lasting power & great sillage in the first 2 hrs...my rank: 9/10. ☣☣☣☣☣

Lime, soft wood, a touch of musk. This is very nice, very delicious.

Jani
Jani

it is not for the every day , but it is one of the best fragrances for date or for the night

DArvin
DArvin

i just love it..

guest_da_markos
guest_da_markos

one of the best edt ever!!! so nice openig and also after that it's very misterious

Kenzo Jungle Homme by Kenzo 4.24 out of 5 based on 379 ratings and 73 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenzo Kenzo Jungle Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kenzo Kenzo Jungle Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Kenzo Jungle Homme by Kenzo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Kenzo Jungle Homme by Kenzo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.