Designers » I-K » Floral Green « Groups

Kenzo Parfum D'Ete Kenzo for women

Kenzo Parfum D'Ete Kenzo for women
dislike

Kenzo Parfum D'Ete Kenzo for women Pictures Kenzo Parfum D'Ete Kenzo for women Pictures Kenzo Parfum D'Ete Kenzo for women Pictures

Light and slightly green, Parfum D’Ete doesn’t have top notes, but shines with all of its components at once, while the note of jasmine lends its sensual accord to this composition, along with freshly-picked cyclamen, gorgeous hyacinth and sweet peach blossom. The green accord is composed of leafy greens, green herb juice, lily-of-the-valley and lotus. It was created in 1992. Kenzo Parfum D'Ete was launched in 2002. The nose behind this fragrance is Antoine Lie.

Lily-of-the-Valley Green Notes

Peony Jasmine Hyacinth

Sandalwood White Musk

Parfum d`Ete

Kenzo Parfum D'Ete Fragrance Reviews

Sweetloverxoxo
Sweetloverxoxo

It's very watery powdery on me.I am a teen. Once I wore it to school,no one detects that I am wearing the parfum.
But its has a fresh green smell on me..
The bottle..I don't like the bottle..
I'll give a 6/10..

cmlee22
cmlee22

always wanted to own kenzo. finally bought a 5 piece mini set with this one and didn't like it... all of them are "whatever" to me and some smell just plain horrible. sadly, kenzo is not for me! now to sell them on ebay!

canadianpetite
canadianpetite

Found a full bottle sans box at an Antique and Collectible show. The sticker said $50 but the seller quickly agreed when I offered $15. I've been enjoying this and comparing it to Diorissimo (I know, sacrilegious, right). For tenacity, Diorissimo wins - very green and strong LOTV. Kenzo is soft, faded LOTV - very pleasant. It is only when my nose meets my wrist that I smell a hint of jasmine and the promise of sandalwood. It feels refreshing and clean when I spray this on. Perfect for spring but too light on sunny-crisp-fall days. Kenzo would not offend with two sprays but it fades fast without much fume trail. It seems to last longer and leaves a trail when sprayed on my hair. Such a pretty leaf-shaped bottle.

One spray on me:
Sillage: about a foot for first 30 minutes, soft whisper for the next two hours
Longevity: about an hour then nose-to-wrist for next three

Sweelty
Sweelty

I have the whole bottle of this and i cannot stand it. Does anyone want to trade in?

persefoni
persefoni

I have both bottles that say Parfum d'ete, but they couldn't be more different!!!!

I swear they have nothing in common. And i don't mean the ingredients, but the overall smell. Why would a company confuse consumers like this??? Did they run out of names..?!?

Museumgal
Museumgal

It's a green scent but not that sort of overwhelming, almost aldehyde sharp green you get in some scents. The lily of the valley is well made and just a hint sweet, like it is if you're smelling the flower in nature. I like this sweet quality -- a lot of LOTV scents ignore it in favor of just green. The hyacinth and jasmine are well done as well. Only real complaint is that it doesn't last long. Very effervescent scent, light and bubbly.

It seems that I missed my chance to try the original Kenzo Parfum d'Eté, as my mini obviously contains the reformulated post-LVMH acquisition juice.

Abstract floral green with impressive tenacity and projection--or not, since that all comes along with the abstraction in this sort of composition.

There is a brightness to Parfum d'Eté, which imparts a decidedly SSRI quality to the experience. I was going to say that this creation may have been the first SSRI fragrance--singing with optimism but superficially so--except that this is the reformulation. What appears to have happened is that the formula was tweaked to conform with this new perfume market phenomenon: a fragrance which is the olfactory equivalent of pill-produced "happiness".

That's okay, of course. If you have to spend the day in a cubicle slaving away for some corporate master, why not wear this kind of juice? Everyone around you will aver that you smell clean.

SolangeN
SolangeN

A pretty good substitute for Eau d'Eden. Not as sharp and the musk quality is lower, but the floral profile is similar.

Lakambini
Lakambini

A green scent with a delicate but quite perceptible note of lily of the valley, and beneath that, the hyacinth. There’s a very slight bitter undertone and a balmy-herbal effect, so that the fragrance gives the impression of a very exclusive and expensive skin nourishing serum. I have both the fragrance and the cream, and they help me achieve that no-fragrance-but-smells-undefinably-pretty aura. For nature lovers, definitely.

sapientia
sapientia

I totally agree with Oxygene. The old version was so sexy, comfort, sweet, relaxing yet long lasting. The new version is stiff, totally green, not reassuring at all. I also want the old version back.....

Oxygene
Oxygene

I want the old version back! This is the boring, stupid little sister of the amazing original perfume. :(

Kiera79
Kiera79

Received this as a gift but I will certainly buy it again. A lovely fresh and light floral. Perfect for summer days and one of my new favorites!

*_koko_*
*_koko_*

I'm in love. This scent is really amazing for me..green, fresh, feminine, innocent.. On my skin lily of the valley is sooo present the first hours, and I love it! But also other notes come out with time.. It's really gentle and interesting.. Sillage and longevity are also great..Can't wait to have it..!

Skye Wortley
Skye Wortley

Fresh and beautiful!! It is amazing and it's very summery! The scent is very lovely, just right for me. The bottle is also nice. It is very floral and green and great for the day. Love it!!

Siv55
Siv55

Beautiful fresh and pretty. Very summery. Kenzo's best offering I think. Lovely bottle. Individual notes discernable, for me the hyacinth predominates to start with. Overall it's a bit like Fleur d'eau by Rochas.

telperien
telperien

This perfume has become my signature for almost 15 years. I love the combination of lily of the valley and hyacinth.

Kysyona
Kysyona

I got this one off a friend once since she was moving abroad and could not take all of her scents with her. OK, if I evaluate this basing my comments on the smell quality only - then it is a 4 out of 5 for an absolutely lovely summer frag: a freshly cut green grass bathing in the rays of sunshine. But when it comes to staying power/silage - on me it had NONE. Then again, my skin is like a void where so many fresh scents vanish without a trace into, so perhaps it is not entirely Kento's fault. On the other hand, Coco M stays through the day, and it is also fresh, so go figure ( perhaps it's the patchouli that hold on to me for dear life ). Anyway, this scent is inoffensive and more interesting than many summer perfumes out there, but it does lack a certain something for me. I just love a twist in perfumes, something that makes them memorable : Jardin Mediterrane is my HOLY GRAIL ( giant red letters with flashing lights meant here! ) for a summer frag, so this was nice to wear ( in the first 30 mins when it was still detectable ), but I would never buy this myself again.

a.odessa
a.odessa

green, watery, definitely peony based. wonderful but not grounded enough for my taste

TillyWave
TillyWave

This really is green, green, green. Fresh & modern, light and watery but not airy. There is a bit of soap in here too, along with hints of white flowers, and perhaps a slight woodiness to the base. While I am enjoying my decant of this very much, this fragrance is veering too close to really nice herbal shampoos. In fact the first thing it reminded me of was green Prell shampoo that I used to use back in the 80's. I liked that scent, too.

emilianods75
emilianods75

One of my best summer fragrances. Fresh, sophiticated, feminine. Long lasting power.

Citronella
Citronella

I've just realized how valuable the floral green family is. Always looking for good day-time scents, I don't want my fragrances to be overly sweet or calming. With a floral green, a certain crispness seems to be built in. In the case of Parfum d'Ete, hyacinthe is the most dominant note to me and combined with lily-of-the-valley, musk and peony it is definitely a safe choice in my wardrobe. In spite of its name, I think Parfum d'Ete can definitely be worn in spring and fall as well.

Light floral!

Most of all I feel the leading lily of the valley note and the hyacinth note in this fragrances.

The lily of the valley note smells natural enough.

It's nice, but it's not my cup of tea.

QuiltFinger
QuiltFinger

Me and this fragrance have a sort of love/hate relationship. I discovered D'ete while in France and perusing that global perfume shop that begins with the letter S. I tested all the classics, Chanel No. 5, Rive Gauche, everything, and this is the one fragrance that I liked.

It's fresh and crisp. The green notes are pleasant although very ambiguous. It was love at first smell. I also sampled Kenzo Flower. Great packaging, but I couldn't take that the floral sweetness. To me, D'ete smells, young, fresh and crisp, but there's a downside, the fragrance barely lasts more than an hour, and it's not cheap. I still love it, but wish it would last longer.

I also discovered that there is a classic version of this fragrance that was released in the 90's. It has a different bottle and a much more complex fragrance profile. You can find that in the "people like this also like..." panel. I'll definitely be trying that one.

Razzamatazz
Razzamatazz

The green notes in this are realistic,very close to how fresh cut flowers smell in a vase... a bit bitter but still soft and fresh.No artificial or sharp notes like in so many other green fragrances.The quality of this fragrance makes it outstanding.It's like the lily of the valley, which-on my skin at least-is the dominant note;young,natural,interesting,delicate,soft and simple.

A perfect summerscent. fresh, clean and green. A great mix of nice flowers. No sharp or edgy notes. Longlasting on my skin.

en perfekt sommardoft. Fräsch, ren och grön. En härlig mix av härliga blomnoter utan tunga eller skarpa noter. Håller länge på huden.

seagreen55

Perfect. I love it! Fresh, green (my favorite color), watery, perfect for warmer days or warmer climates.

incandescent
incandescent

Personality: Serene, sunny, innocent, pure, gentle.

Age: 18-45

Scent: Green, watery and pure, it's a joyful fragrance with just the right amount of sweet, innocent florals to give it a feminine touch. I definitely sense the lily of the valley, green notes, a watery hyacinth and a sunny peach note. It's such a natural scent, like a green field, drenched in dew and full of flowers on a sunny spring morning. No sharpness, no acidic notes here...just clean, gentle and subtly sweet.

When/Where: For spring and summer days. Perfect for hot weather. A great scent for the office/college or casual days.

Sillage/Longevity: Low Sillage, Weak-Average Longevity (3-5 hours)...this would've been the perfect summer scent if it wasn't for the longevity, but try it out on your skin, it may be different on you.

JUST FOR FUN: A summer scent for Virgo, Pisces and Aquarius.

Dollycat
Dollycat

One of my oldtime favourites! I´m into my third bottle now and still not tired of it and that´s something happening not very often. love it!!!

nada
nada

i'm sure there was honey in it.. loved this perfume in the summer. would not wear otherwise as it is quite unspecial. But very cute.

Tovah
Tovah

This is a lovely, fresh green fragrance with notes of sweet pink jasmine. It's perfect for hot, humid summer days. I purchased a big bottle years ago, but I found I tired of it quickly. Even though the bottle is creative and pretty, it drove me nuts. It was big and awkward, and the fact that it couldn't stand up ruined the symmetry of the bottle display on my dresser. I don't know what ever happened to my Parfum d'ete. I must have given it away, because I'm sure I didn't use up the entire bottle. My using it got interreupted by Blumarine II, and then Blumarine II caused me to ignore D'ete entirely. I was still in the mindset that owning one to three perfumes was some kind of "law", and it never occured to me to keep a fragrance I wasn't using up to the last drop. Those days are long gone!

SheShe
SheShe

I had the bottle but the only thing I could smell was lily-of-the-valley. I understand the fragrance can be liked, it's just me who can sniff only lily-of-the-valley and I got tired of it... strange thing was going on with the fragrance on my skin. Pretty bottle.

Celtrino
Celtrino

Fresh, alive...that sensual warming note of jasmine. A favourite.

harshi202
harshi202

I received a sample of this perfume a few years ago. I loved it then. It smelled fresh. But I have never been able to find it in any of the perfume stores I have ever been to. :(

bellete
bellete

I miss my Parfum d'ete... Whats a lovely scent! Like a cool silk scarf on my skin. Where can I find it???

seagreen55

Such a fresh, green, springy fragrance! It's a clear, straightforward scent, doesn't dry down to anything other than what it begins with, at least on me. And since green is my favorite color, this is one of my favorite fragrances. Love it, love it, love it, and I always get compliments on it. Highly recommend it!

belafile
belafile

Usually I change perfumes and don't buy the same perfume twice (there are so many possibilties out there :) ). Well, Kenzo Parfum d'Ete is my exception to the rule. I keep on buying it wherever I can - it's a bit difficult to find - and I find it perfecr for the summer days. It smells very freshy and greeny. It's like spring on my skin and is one of the most particulars I know.

Katrusya31
Katrusya31

I dont like it, nothing special in it

glamrose
glamrose

This was my first perfume and I truly love it. However, the packaging has been changed and the scent as well. Some good scents never last.

xpetra82
xpetra82

just jasmine...!
as i usally say...gardenia and jasmin perfumes are the best!
i used to wear it when i was searching to find my favorite one...
i still have it,i some times wear it at summer...
it is lovely...

Lady Love
Lady Love

Kenzo Floral Perfumes rulez de business!

This is how a Green-Floral fragrance should smell, and after more than 15 years, is still one of the most beautiful jazmin/lily-of-the-valley scent.

The original formula place a little more emphasis on Sandalwood/Cedar/Oakmoss but this new reformulation is beautiful too, and I found the differences are negligible, but the new bottle suck :(

If you're looking for a clean, fresh-musky-floral scent with excellent sillage and powerlasting , try this!!

Bratka
Bratka

It was my first ,,real'' fragrnce... Was lovelly - light an unusual - then.
Now i am older and like much more spicy and oriental fragrances... But that always will be in my mind. Great fragrance for young, happy woman!

ezdravkova
ezdravkova

fresh in an original and non-generic way - somehow it reminds me of the smell of bamboo, only more intense.. must be a mix of the notes that's creating that impression, as I can't see bamboo in the pyramid itself.. a definite must try for lovers of floral greens :))

Tam
Tam

Just got a small bottle of the original off Ebay and sprayed this and the newer version on each wrist. There is no comparison. Kenzo please bring back the rich smelling original and ditch this pale new imitation!

blackdove
blackdove

On first spray I like the fresh greeness of this fragrance however after wearing for a hour it gave me an intense headache :-(

I was very sad when I bought the new version of this fragrance! I was given the little frosted leaf from the sister of my step father who lived in Italy back when I was around 12 yo. I was just small enough to clench in my palm. How I treasured that leaf! I used to take it out of a keepsake box and take a little sniff for years and years! I bought the soap bar (which came in the old packaging) when I bought the perfume and it is definitely the original smell - the soap though is not the same when on the skin. I like the new perfume - but I don't adore it as I used to. Now I am reduced to sniffing a bar of soap!

guest_yuyulanta
guest_yuyulanta

smell fresh and green for the first time but as days went by the smell turned into strong one and i get headache everytime i smell.plis smell it first before u buy it or ull end up regret it like me

alianeblue
alianeblue

I bought this perfume thinking it smelled like the original D’Ete, but I found out that this version is greener than the original one, but it is so leafy that it’s kind of annoying and obnoxious. Also I noticed that it has less staying power and the bottle is hard to handle. It certainly lacks of femininity and quality. I definitely prefer my old lovely, elegant, neat version of this scent; besides, I adore the frosted leaf bottle. It’s a shame that Kenzo discontinued this scent to replace it for this cheap, shameful misrepresentation of nature in an awkward bottle.

lilly m.
lilly m.

a little too powdery for my taste

Mals86
Mals86

Very pleasant, green and fresh. A pared-down version of the delicious original (which can still be found at online discounters and ebay). The hyacinth and green notes are prominent to my nose, and the scent is pretty linear - there is no drydown, the perfume tapers off to faintness fairly quickly (2 hours on me).

I layered this with Diorissimo, and it was wonderful!

index
index

For me, this is the smell of spring! I had it 4 or 5 years ago and loved it. People said to me "this is your scent" Then my sister felt in love with it and I gave it to her, and almost regret it:) when I smelled it on her. I tried it lately and found it a bit too strong at the top-but after these few minutes it´s faboulos. It´s a high-quality perfume-like the other Kenzo´s. It´s my favourite perfume house. And on me, it lasted the whole day.

Jolanta
Jolanta

The bottle is a piece of art...like Summer by Kenzo. Nice fragrance but very short lasting!!!!

Bouquet
Bouquet

Note: This version, Kenzo Parfum D'Ete, is a reformulation of Parfum D'Ete by Kenzo.

The *original* formula,(PDPK), came in an upright, frosted glass leaf bottle in a blue box, and has since been discontinued. I think the original was the slightly better of the two scents, because it was fresh and slightly sexy,cjould be worn day or night, and was longer lasting. (I think you can still find the soap version of this scent for sale.)

KPD (the current version) has many of the same notes as the original, but it fresher, not sexy, and not as long lasting or versatile. Still, as a daytime casual green summer fragrance, it is better than many of the summer scents out there. So I am giving this version a qualified thumbs up.

amanda
amanda

its such a clean, innocent and nice scent, i love the bottle and the whole stuff. great, its really green

this is a piece of art, this is so beautiful

guest_Ericka
guest_Ericka

I've been using it for over 10 years! It is so great, that everybody says that I always smell like spring without the sweet!

lovelylavender
lovelylavender

It's a simple green perfume. I never thought it would smell that great on my skin. Too bad it didn't last long. Only about 4 four. Great and unoffensive kind of perfume.

guest_Pantee Farhangi
guest_Pantee Farhangi

This is indeed one great perfume by Kenzo. Lovely fragrance, beautiful packaging.

vertigo
vertigo

it's green, watery and fresh.
for hot days, but not for a teen.

karyna
karyna

i love it

Kenzo Parfum D'Ete by Kenzo 3.87 out of 5 based on 469 ratings and 59 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenzo Kenzo Parfum D'Ete fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kenzo Kenzo Parfum D'Ete, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Kenzo Parfum D'Ete by Kenzo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Kenzo Parfum D'Ete by Kenzo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.