Designers » I-K » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Kenzo Pour Homme Fresh Kenzo for men

Kenzo Pour Homme Fresh Kenzo for men
dislike

Kenzo Pour Homme Fresh by Kenzo is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Kenzo Pour Homme Fresh was launched in 2002. Top notes are grapefruit, bitter orange, green notes and anise; middle note is virginia cedar; base notes are musk and oak moss.

Grapefruit Bitter Orange Green Notes Anise

Virginia Cedar

Musk oak moss

Kenzo Pour Homme Fresh Fragrance Reviews

Rob Frost
Rob Frost

Just a comment on another comment: after trying both the original Kenzo PH and the Fresh version today, I have to dissent from batabidd's opinion that he has expressed below.

IMO, Kenzo PH Fresh isn't "the original Kenzo PH, only in smaller doses". The Fresh version has a very prominent anise note that distinctly sets it apart from the original. Fresh does not have that strong, opaque powdery/creamy smell (for lack of a better word) by which the original is characterized. On application, Fresh is indeed noticeably fresher, but quickly calms down to its Anise heart. I agree that two hours after application, Fresh has faded more.

These certainly aren't the only differences, but the ones that are most notable to my (layman's/non-perfumer's) nose.

batabidd
batabidd

It's just the original kenzo in smaller doses.
Two hours and it's gone.
:S

guest_Severino Laguzza
guest_Severino Laguzza

I like this perfume, it reminds of a warm sea breeze. Smell of sand and salt, cool.

seabear
seabear

I put this on at 6 AM. It smelled fresh and "grassy". Put me in mind of a cool spring morning. It is now 11:30 AM. The scent is gone. I don't want to reek but I do want to enjoy a fragrance palette that pleasantly transitions throughout the day. This just sputtered to an early and uneventful end. Can't complain about the scent just the longevity.

Cassiano
Cassiano

When I felt this scent for the first time, it reminds me Kenzo Pour Homme, which I must to admit that I don't like, because something in its notes made me a little bit nauseated.
But after some minutes I noticed that this Fresh version is very good, specially to hot weathers.
I believe that they put more marine notes on it and this little change made the whole difference for this scent.
I would buy it!

Kenzo Pour Homme Fresh by Kenzo 3.77 out of 5 based on 13 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenzo Kenzo Pour Homme Fresh fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kenzo Kenzo Pour Homme Fresh, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Kenzo Pour Homme Fresh by Kenzo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Kenzo Pour Homme Fresh by Kenzo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Kenzo Kenzo pour Homme Guerlain Habit Rouge Sport Versace Versace Man Gucci Gucci Pour Homme II Dior Fahrenheit Lalique Encre Noire Loewe Loewe 7 Dolce&Gabbana D&G Guerlain Vetiver Guerlain Guerlain Homme Chanel Pour Monsieur Davidoff Zino Davidoff Dior Fahrenheit Absolute Versace Blue Jeans Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme Guy Laroche Drakkar Noir Kenzo Kenzo Homme Fresh Cartier Must Cartier Pour Homme Essence L`Occitane en Provence Eau de Vétyver Dior Higher Energy