Designers » I-K » Woody Spicy « Groups

Kenzo Pour Homme Once Upon A Time Kenzo for men

Kenzo Pour Homme Once Upon A Time Kenzo for men
dislike

Kenzo Pour Homme Once Upon A Time Kenzo for men Pictures

Kenzo celebrates the 40th anniversary of the brand this year. Established by Japanese designer Kenzo Takada, the label has become known for its bright and colorful, ethnic inspired prints and textures, as well as its world – known perfumes. To mark this event, Kenzo launches a new pair of limited edition fragrances for the autumn season of 2010. The collection is named Once Upon A Time, and it truly radiates the oriental and ethnic style in the classic spirit of Kenzo.

Kenzo Pour Homme Once Upon A Time is an intense and refreshing woody - spicy composition, consisting of nutmeg, ginger, coriander and vetiver notes. The male edition comes in a black bottle with a dark colored print.

It is available as 100 ml EDT, limited edition. Kenzo Pour Homme Once Upon A Time was created by Christine Nagel and Benoist Lapouza.

vetyver Nutmeg Ginger Coriander

Good Life

Kenzo Pour Homme Once Upon A Time Fragrance Reviews

deja vu-gr
deja vu-gr

Very nice perfume,very different than the others of Kenzo.I find so many similarities to Joop! Rococo. Both are discontinued and this is so bad because were really unique fraqs and made a really statement.Manly and extraordinary indeed.Longevity and projection in average level but that not bothers at all because keeps a nice sofisticated and mysterious aura.
P.S I don't find similarities with good life by Davidoff because this one is more creamy and fresh while good life is more floral fresh.Both are very nice and unique though.
UPDATE : After a day sampled on a paper strip I checked it on me and i crabed it and I am very happy for my decision because I am always on hunting for outstanding and discontinued treasures!!!

AZ
AZ

I hated it alot. It very loud and sharp perfume.

I would buy NOT it again.

d04m022011
d04m022011

Delicious. For me the best Kenzo. It is not as smooth as others.

jozemo
jozemo

A light woody spicy frag, the dry down is smooth and low key, just he way it should be,a classy juice.

nowheregal
nowheregal

good for 'winter and autumn days and nights', 'summer and spring nights'. its not heavy but strong, so no need to sprey it too much.

Brettyboy
Brettyboy

Tried this today and really enjoyed it. It has Kenzo DNA running through it. It has has a soft woody vetiver feel to it.To my mind it is Kenzo's version of Bvlgari's Man.

quasaradventure
quasaradventure

Does anyone remeber "Good Life" from Davidoff? Sniff this Kenzo and there you go..
All in all is a nice and warm scent that puts smile on your face making you feel cosy.

safari
safari

it's not heavy. first spray nothing special. 15 min later, smells like ck free basenotes. I think similar of ck free. Very good woody scent. but ck free top note little different from kenzo. I prefer kenzo. But they are very ligt too.

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

Smells like I'm in a strange, dense forest the likes of which I've never been to, and it has just finished heavily raining. But it's not a soft, fresh woody smell, I think
I've fallen face down into a plant I'm a bit scared of.
It's not a fresh scent, it's thick, but not heavy, a kid of pungent greenness to it that's still pretty nice. Definitely an autumn smell. Avoid this one in summer. I really don't know if I like this one.

periquito89
periquito89

Vetiver + nutmeg + ginger make a mix to the point of that none of these notes are prevalent alone. I get a scent a bit herbal and tart in the feeling.

K1
K1

Something about this phenomenon bothers me. In a minute after open up, it turns to chemical cloth or dish cleaners that disappointed me.
That's not all; it smells like dense fogy weather that makes me hard to breathe like when I'm in a hot steamy bath but here it's cold. If you don't think so and if you haven't used this kind of aromatic detergents, this can be proper for your spring and fall time. But I don't suggest with that poor lasting power.

andrevarx
andrevarx

A EDT cool, and manly. Entry notes very opaque and strong, too forest middle notes of wet wood, a little spicy with hints of ginger, green wooden base notes.

I think you may be best classified as a woody aromatic or acuatic woody, with average, leaving a trail peaceful, nice. It has no power to use romantic or serious presence to an office, maybe casual outings with friends, working better day. It has a light touch as a cream or powder makeup at the end. If you like scents evoking a bit quiet and natural environment, the EDT is very good choice.

urobian
urobian

i need to try it again, at first experience its very creamy, the nutmeg tune is very loud that make the rest of notes a shy light smell, in combination of notes i could tell that is something like almond and cream with a little green touch. Soon i have to write an update.

Kenzo Pour Homme Once Upon A Time by Kenzo 4.00 out of 5 based on 44 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenzo Kenzo Pour Homme Once Upon A Time fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kenzo Kenzo Pour Homme Once Upon A Time, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Kenzo Pour Homme Once Upon A Time by Kenzo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Kenzo Pour Homme Once Upon A Time by Kenzo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Kenzo Kenzo pour Homme Gucci Gucci Pour Homme II Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo pour Homme Kenzo Kenzo Power Prada Prada Amber Pour Homme (Prada Man) Kenzo Tokyo by Kenzo Lalique Encre Noire Givenchy Very Irresistible for men Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau Extreme Gucci Gucci pour Homme Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Yves Saint Laurent Body Kouros Lalique Hommage a L'Homme Pierre Balmain Carbone de Balmain Viktor&Rolf Antidote Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Kenzo Kenzo Homme Eau de Toilette Boisee Juicy Couture Dirty English for Men Thierry Mugler A*Men Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Him