Designers » I-K » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Kenzo Unidentified Fragrance Object Kenzo for women and men
dislike

smoky
Kenzo Unidentified Fragrance Object Kenzo for women and men Pictures

A new creation by the house of Kenzo, announced for March 2009 and introduced without a name, has an unusual flacon created by architect and designer Ron Arad, while perfumer Aurelien Guichard was in charge of composition of this fragrance.

Shape and design of the unusual flacon expresses infinity and designer Arad's wish is that it is pleasant for use and that it fits your hand. Guichard reinterpreted leather aromas with this composition. He found inspiration in marble dust scent.

African Orange flower Olibanum Rose

Kenzo Unidentified Fragrance Object Fragrance Reviews

patxaran
patxaran

I have never tested this but the notes / description is enticing and the bottle alone is a reason to buy it !!

scenturian
scenturian

Dont know the smell but the bottle is fantastic, the best bottle design ever.
UFO.

9154mf
9154mf

Finally splashed out and got a bottle of this. It really is a magical scent, a skin scent whilst at the same time exuding confidence. It starts kind of sweet with orange flower, but incense wafts in and out of it, and there is some rich (not sweet) vanilla, whilst at the same time a metal/powdered marble feel is there. It's hard to describe but it's a pleasure to smell. At times, when it's mainly incense and metal I think it is unisex, but when I get wafts of the sweet floral I think it's better suited to a female. I like this alot, although I definitely think it's overpriced.

Doc Elly
Doc Elly

The first time I smelled this, a long time ago, I remember thinking it was one of the best floral perfumes I’d ever encountered, but I couldn’t remember why. Testing it again, it starts out sweet, slightly green, and floral, but not at all as I remembered it. But wait. The floral notes die down and a warm, ever-so-slightly fruity and skunky musk appears along with some incense and vanilla - a beautiful scent if ever there was one. It’s not too weak, not too strong, and the sillage is just right.

It’s definitely not floral. It’s a fairly subtle scent, but at the same time it’s assertive enough that you’re always aware it’s there. If you can get your hands on a sample, it’s worth trying.

Malegria
Malegria

Incense and petals evoke an image of a monastery in Tibet or an ashram in India.Smokey,earthy and slightly oily, this scent clings to skin and doesn`t let go.If there is any fleur d`orange,it flees before the magic of incense!
Serene and calm, it softly changes from dark to light.
The description says that the perfume creator was inspired my marble dust. I know very well how it smells. It is rather fresh and sweet, and the base of UFO slightly reminds me of it: the Incense finally lets go...the evening prayers are done...good night.

Maddyrain
Maddyrain

Beautiful scent. It starts with a nice orange flower note and becomes more floral during its evolution.

But it must be noted that the bottle is more interesting than the fragrance it holds.

Cassiano
Cassiano

Too much floral, specially, at the beginning. It reminded me a lot an incense of flowers I had once, with that characteristic smell of incense.
It is sell as a unisex scent, but I disagree with that. I think this is ideal for a female public.
It is pleasant and lasts for a long time.

guest_perfumeluva
guest_perfumeluva

Recommended for evening wear
Arad was commissioned by Kenzo to create a vehicle for fragrance that breaks with traditional industry codes and evokes sensuality when in contact with the skin. The perfume is not defined by the traditional olfactory pyramid. Its structure is a balance between a powerful heart, “the marble accord”, and four natural raw ingredients that add facets to the note. An exemplary object for both the art and fragrance collector. This fragrance is for females, it is NOT unisex.

Rita @leftcoastnose
Rita @leftcoastnose

Vanilla + frankincense= heaven. This is only for your hard-core perfumista: only 1,000 bottles made and distributed in the U.S. makes it rarer than ’61 Lafite. The bottle is granite grey, inspired by sculpture, and rests heavy and magnificent in your hand. It was featured at the Museum of Modern Art in New York last year.

The frankincense gives the vanilla structure; the vanilla gives frankincense softness. Fireworks in fog. This may well be the very best smelling stuff on earth. (That lives in a bottle, I mean.)

Soulflwr~ A friend of mine said she'd like her whole LIFE to smell like this!!!

soulflwr
soulflwr

Flowery, powdery, with a hint of wood which gives it an air of spice...It really does smell like marble! Every now and then when I smell it, it reminds me of an old cedar chest I used to have as a little girl.

My impression of it..
Precious porcelain dolls displayed on a mantle piece in an old Victorian house, A silver antique brush and mirror set laying next to an old-fashioned wash pitcher and basin - both resting on top of an old wooden vanity covered with an heirloom lace doily, a dusty music box with a spinning ballerina decorated in white chiffon, cedar chests filled with long forgotten treasures, country road antique shops, and vintage rose perfume.

And the dry down -
To me, the dry down smells of roses sprinkled with sweet spices. I would like my whole house to smell like this...

Nostalgia in a bottle. Very lovely.

Kenzo Unidentified Fragrance Object by Kenzo 4.45 out of 5 based on 27 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenzo Kenzo Unidentified Fragrance Object fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kenzo Kenzo Unidentified Fragrance Object, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Kenzo Unidentified Fragrance Object by Kenzo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Kenzo Unidentified Fragrance Object by Kenzo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.