Designers » I-K » Aromatic « Groups

KenzoKi Bamboo Leaf (Energizing) Kenzo for women

KenzoKi Bamboo Leaf (Energizing) Kenzo for women
dislike

KenzoKi Bamboo Leaf (Energizing) Kenzo for women Pictures

KenzoKi Bamboo Leaf (Energizing) by Kenzo is a Aromatic fragrance for women. KenzoKi Bamboo Leaf (Energizing) was launched in 2006. The fragrance features bamboo.

Bamboo

KenzoKi Bamboo Leaf (Energizing) Fragrance Reviews

lilly m.
lilly m.

It was really "bamboo-y" and after a few hours I could smell tea or something. I think it's best to use on hot days and you'll really have to reapply after maybe two hours. Very green and interesting.

corinmelody
corinmelody

true bamboo scent..very nice and i love it!

adeline_chan_sy
adeline_chan_sy

The purest bamboo scent I've ever found. I know this as I regularly harvest bamboo from my garden for my bathroom (for decor sakes, long story). Problem is, I crave more complex scents so I'm still looking for another bamboo like Oscar Bamboo that I'm hoarding as I write.

KenzoKi Bamboo Leaf (Energizing) by Kenzo 4.13 out of 5 based on 32 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenzo KenzoKi Bamboo Leaf (Energizing) fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kenzo KenzoKi Bamboo Leaf (Energizing), you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify KenzoKi Bamboo Leaf (Energizing) by Kenzo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of KenzoKi Bamboo Leaf (Energizing) by Kenzo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Kenzo KenzoKi White Lotus (Relaxing) Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo Chanel Chanel No 19 EDP Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Beige Prada Infusion d'Iris Cacharel Noa Estée Lauder Sensuous Prada L`Eau Ambree Chanel Chanel N°19 Diesel Loverdose Kenzo KenzoKi Rice Steam (Sensual) Kenzo KenzoKi Ginger Flower (Euphoric) Dior Dolce Vita Dior Diorella Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Diesel Fuel For Life Femme Estée Lauder Sensuous Noir Givenchy Very Irresistible Givenchy L’Intense Lanvin Eclat d’Arpège Yves Saint Laurent Cinema