Designers » I-K » Aromatic « Groups

KenzoKi Ginger Flower (Euphoric) Kenzo for women

KenzoKi Ginger Flower (Euphoric) Kenzo for women
dislike

KenzoKi Ginger Flower (Euphoric) Kenzo for women Pictures

Kenzo was inspired by the ancient Ki philosophy to create cosmetics which are a pure pleasure for skin and are based on herbal water. The Gattefossé laboratories cultivated plants in Asia in conditions they usually have in their natural habitat. He produced the whole collection on their base, containing fragrances, body milk, cream and bath in 4 new fragrant lines: Energy, Euphoria, Relaxation and Sensuality. Kenzo combines the best of nature with new technologies and achieves a new concept of cosmetics, based on herbal water.

KenzoKi Ginger Flower (Euphoric)introduces fragrant notes of ginger flower and is accompanied with a collection of creams, milks, baths. Ginger flower possesses gently spicy and bitter notes, which are pleasant and vibrant.

Design is created in Ki style, which accentuates life strength with its contrasts. Its highlighted lines increase energy and curves encourage peacefulness. Energy should not be tied down, but contribute to a better impression of one of these four KenzoKi elements. KenzoKi Ginger Flower (Euphoric) was launched in 2006.

Ginger

KenzoKi Ginger Flower (Euphoric) Fragrance Reviews

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

On me it smells so masculine. But im not into ginger at all so it doesnt bother me.
But if this perfume would smell the same on a guy, as it smells on me, i would deffenitly like it :)

batabidd
batabidd

Fresh cut white ginger flower.
Oh, I do love that scent.
Only raised in here and in Solo Loewe.
Pity the lastig is so poor!

Getelle
Getelle

just because I love ginger at all, I wish it was ginger soliflor, but in a stronger concentration than this one. may be the EDP could make ginger*mans* happy? :)
so, where can I meet mr Kenzo? %)

Elitsa
Elitsa

It is one of the greatest fragrances ever exist - you feel so excited and harmonious. I have a simple of it but i can' t find it anywhere in Bulgaria or in the online shops.

Marianne
Marianne

It's a great body-spray (I wouldn't call it a perfume due to its low intensity). The best time to apply this to your whole body is after taking a shower. The light, floral, slightly sweet scent will accompany you all day long.

nadenceto
nadenceto

one fo the best fragrances ever existing. It happened absolutely by chance for me to have this fragrance. It happened when I bought Very Valentino deo stick and the sample of Kenzo Knzoki was there as a gift. Since then to my great regret I could not find it in the stores in Bulgaria and it still cannot be found. This perfume truly describes me! I adore it!!

corinmelody
corinmelody

I love the scent at first, really love it.
that's the true ginger flower scent, you can feel the excitement.
but after a while the excitement from ginger became too strong...a bit wierd..
its ok at all

KenzoKi Ginger Flower (Euphoric) by Kenzo 4.29 out of 5 based on 27 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenzo KenzoKi Ginger Flower (Euphoric) fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kenzo KenzoKi Ginger Flower (Euphoric), you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify KenzoKi Ginger Flower (Euphoric) by Kenzo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of KenzoKi Ginger Flower (Euphoric) by Kenzo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Estée Lauder Sensuous Noir Kenzo KenzoKi Bamboo Leaf (Energizing) Chanel Chanel No 5 Eau de Toilette Kenzo Parfum d`Ete Bvlgari Omnia Kenzo Flower By Kenzo Winter Flowers Issey Miyake Le Feu D'Issey Light Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo Chanel Cristalle Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Dior Cruise Collection - Escale a Portofino Cristobal Balenciaga Florabotanica Dior Dolce Vita Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Thierry Mugler Mirror Mirror Collection - Miroir des Secrets Givenchy Ange ou Demon Le Secret Poesie d’un Parfum d’Hiver Pierre Balmain Miss Balmain Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Lei Kenzo Kenzo Amour Florale Dior Diorella