Designers » I-K » Aromatic « Groups

dislike

ozonic
watery
KenzoKi White Lotus (Relaxing) Kenzo for women Pictures

KenzoKi White Lotus (Relaxing) by Kenzo is a Aromatic fragrance for women. KenzoKi White Lotus (Relaxing) was launched in 2006. The fragrance features lotus.

Lotus

KenzoKi White Lotus (Relaxing) Fragrance Reviews

Bouh
Bouh

Pardon my english, I'm french.

Not a real perfume, but real beauty. It conforts me, makes me feel safe and quiet...  I fell for it when I was 13, so did my boyfriend at this time and every body else around me. Now I'm 21 and I still feel as though I'm about to faint out of pleasure when I spray it.
Even though it's not really wintery, that's the time of the year when I like to wear it the most, because it's so conforting. Unfortunately it does not stay very long, but then again, it's just a water.
Once at the hospital, a nurse not much older than I am went nearly hysterical and seemed very shocked when I took off my coat, asked if I was the one who smelled so incredibly wonderful.

serenabroniz
serenabroniz

I always love floral fragrances, and this is one of the best, some how it reminds me of The Spirit of Moon Flower by Body Shop, which is discontinued product in Body Shop. Like it !!

leaudecoco
leaudecoco

Even though it's not a real perfume, it really is BEAUTIFUL- fresh&clean, reminds pure lotus. It's perfect for summer days. And what is more, it lasts long.

sandrina_bambina
sandrina_bambina

I tried it several times, and it last longer on my skin as I expected. As the name says, perfect for relaxation. I like cloudy, powdery, soft and sweet clean notes of lotus with velvety touch, and I would rate it 5/5. Someone said about this fragrance it`s perfect and suitable for angels:)) Quite close, I must agree!

noor_jehan
noor_jehan

this is not a real perfume, it is a relaxing beneficial water, just like the other kenzoki waters in our base. it is a part of kenzoki (kenzo) face and body cosmetic line. you can look at kenzo store (online). please, se PM for the link.

2007

KenzoKi White Lotus (Relaxing) by Kenzo 4.00 out of 5 based on 49 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenzo KenzoKi White Lotus (Relaxing) fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kenzo KenzoKi White Lotus (Relaxing), you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify KenzoKi White Lotus (Relaxing) by Kenzo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of KenzoKi White Lotus (Relaxing) by Kenzo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Kenzo KenzoKi Bamboo Leaf (Energizing) Kenzo KenzoKi Rice Steam (Sensual) Hermes Hiris Chanel Cristalle Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Guerlain Mitsouko Eau de Toilette Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo Kenzo Kenzo Amour Givenchy Hot Couture Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Bvlgari Black Lanvin Eclat d’Arpège Chanel Chanel No 19 EDP L`Occitane en Provence Cherry Blossom Chanel Coco Guerlain Apres l'Ondee Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Hermes Eau des Merveilles Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere