Designers » I-K » Oriental Spicy « Groups

King Kong Kenzo for women

King Kong Kenzo for women
dislike

King Kong Kenzo for women Pictures

King Kong is the first fragrance from the Japanese designer Kenzo, launched in 1978. The fragrance is spicy, green and oriental, dominated by aromas of banana, clove, peppermint, rose, oak moss, amber and resin, among others. Available as 60 and 150 ml EDT.

Banana Spices Clove Mint Green Notes oak moss Resin Amber Rose

King Kong Fragrance Reviews

ginadantas
ginadantas

I am very curious about this perfume, specially because of the banana note. I am not a big fan of bananas, but I love banana pie...

Maybe it will be better to wear this fragrance at Brazilian Carnival firstly.

Anyway, I think that it would be very funny to answer people in the streets who use to ask us a certain famous question: "What perfume are you wearing now?"...

I wonder if will they believe me when I say: "It´s King Kong!!"... lol...

Yes, I would buy a bottle.

Very good!

kl99
kl99

It make me think to Star Wars's Princess Leia into an alien oasis.

Sarah Bas Eleazar
Sarah Bas Eleazar

Certainly this is a perfume craziest I've ever felt. The word for it is "crazy."

It is vintage but very usable today, is shareable, men and women can use it.
Exotic, delicious!

I'll still remember with what perfume it looks and I come here to tell. At the exit we feel something like burnt rubber but this feature disappears quickly and then can feel cloves, roses and a pleasant tangle of spices. What perfume well done!

I have not read many bananas as I felt people referring to this note.

Well, anyway I'm very happy with this rarity!

jiheme56
jiheme56

Hi, I was (and I remain) a BiiiiiiiG fan of this perfume. However, haven't been able to find it for over 20 years. If someon knows wher to buy it nowadays, please let me know !
For those who wonder what it smells like, I would suggest to buy a home fragrance oil from "The Body Shop" named "sandalwood and ginger". The smell is pretty close to KK.

etmpewo
etmpewo

As soon as I sprayed it on, I was shocked; this is a very strong perfume! It was as if I'd ordered whiskey straight up. After a while it changed into a gentler scent. It's clear it's an old perfume; the scent is old-fashioned. I smelled the banana. The strong scent and the banana could be the reason why it's called King-Kong :-) It's not a wow-scent for me, but it's not bad either. It's different from anything I know, that's for sure.

passionata20
passionata20

Great! Thanks for adding my request! I also posted a thread on the forum before that asking people who are familiar with the fragrance how it smells like, so i will ask here once again: Is it good or bad and please share your reviews about this fragrance. Thanks!

King Kong by Kenzo 4.89 out of 5 based on 21 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenzo King Kong fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kenzo King Kong, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify King Kong by Kenzo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of King Kong by Kenzo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Giorgio Armani Gio Jil Sander Jil Sander No 4 Giorgio Armani Sensi Cacharel Gloria Valentino Vendetta Donna Guy Laroche Clandestine Fendi Fendi Theorema Cacharel Nemo Pierre Cardin Choc de Cardin Cristobal Balenciaga Ho Hang Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche Hermes Bel Ami Alexander McQueen Kingdom Rochas Alchimie Parfums DelRae Bois de Paradise Chanel Egoiste Givenchy Givenchy Gentleman Caron Narcisse Noir Guy Laroche Fidji Dior Miss Dior