Designers » I-K » Floral Aquatic « Groups

L’Eau 2 Kenzo pour Femme Kenzo for women

L’Eau 2 Kenzo pour Femme Kenzo for women
dislike

L’Eau 2 Kenzo pour Femme Kenzo for women Videos
L’Eau 2 Kenzo pour Femme Kenzo for women Pictures L’Eau 2 Kenzo pour Femme Kenzo for women Pictures L’Eau 2 Kenzo pour Femme Kenzo for women Pictures L’Eau 2 Kenzo pour Femme Kenzo for women Pictures L’Eau 2 Kenzo pour Femme Kenzo for women Pictures L’Eau 2 Kenzo pour Femme Kenzo for women Pictures

Kenzo introduces two new versions of the successful fragrances L'Eau pour Kenzo from 1996 and L'Eau pour Kenzo pour Homme from 1999, named L’Eau 2 Kenzo pour Femme and L’Eau 2 Kenzo pour Homme. Water as the symbol of freshness and pureness is the basic motivation for these new editions, inspired by summer adventures in a big city like Rome. The new fragrances are spontaneous, lively and intimate.

L’Eau 2 Kenzo pour Femme is a sparkling, energetic and airy feminine scent created by Daphne Bugey of flowery, fruity and aquatic aromas. The composition plays with notes of peach and lemon on top, rose, freesia and lotus in the heart, and tones of cedar and white musk in the base.

Both fragrances are available in quantities of 30, 50 and 100 ml in Eau de Toilette concentration. L’Eau 2 Kenzo pour Femme was launched in 2012.

Lemon Pear

Eclat Weekend

L’Eau 2 Kenzo pour Femme Fragrance Reviews

StellaXYH
StellaXYH

Kenzo L'Eau 2 pour Femme doesn't change much on me: a soft lemony floral scent. The lemon here has nothing astrigent, its gentle tartness adds a zesty, invigorating zing to the flowers. The core of the floral part of L'Eau 2 seems to be a mild rose, with a touch of lotus bringing in a slight aquatic aspect, and a soupcon of freesia for a green touch. The overall effect is cool and breezy, girly and carefree. In the late drydown, I also find there is a slight honey note enhancing the floral sweetness.

L'Eau 2 has a soft sillage and its longevity on me is about 8 hours. As a citrus pink floral scent, there are probably other more interesting and memorable choices out there. That being said, L'Eau 2 is not bad on its own: refreshing, approachable, without being overly synthetic or saccharine. I'd recommend it to those who are looking for a lighthearted citrus floral fragrance for spring and summer.

elena gonzalez
elena gonzalez

A mist of sweet pears with a hint of soft lemon roses feel very feminine! but I detect a scent green, do not know ... ideal for summer, airy and creamy. kenzo good news!

Radostina
Radostina

I think it's boring and cheap... its fresh, but not interesting at all.

fiouu
fiouu

there is just so much YES in this frag. its very fresh, and the rose it's just magnificent, without being powdery or smelling musty. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
ETA: my coworkers and my superior always compliment me when I'm wearing l'eau 2
------------
Just noticed that there's the tea note missing from the base notes, definitely check that out, when first released it.was noted as the tthird base note. Every time I wear this I get the sweet pear and roses, which also.are.no longer listed, and the creamyness of the lotus, different to the sharp dry lotus.from the.original.l'eau. Sweet freesia and then a little cedar and the tea note (which may get noticed as patchouli- i know i thought it.was.patchouli, but lo and behold it was tea on the drydown)
Inmense lasting power, medium to excellent projection/sillage depending on the day - especially climate related (ex. When it's very humid the sillage is monstruous, you will.be emmiting waves of this stuff, and it only gets stronger with time, stays fresh always. On drier days sillage is average, longevity is still good, tends more towards a woodier fruity fragrance than fresh and sweet)

levinebabe
levinebabe

This perfume has changed my perception about citrus, and I thank Kenzo for that. I never liked any citrus scent before. Until a seller kindly include 2 vials of this along with my purchase, I was immediately in love, and so were my friends. I checked out the notes and was surprised to know it has lemon as the main notes! I love it. Smells so fresh and suits for everyday use.

quea
quea

I really like it on the first spray, sweet, fruity and fresh at the same time. But after a few times, it changes, warmer and reminds me with many other perfumes out there.

mr63
mr63

Strongly reminding me of YSL In Love Again the classical one.. but looks like more light version of it.
Stays on my sking as very pure and sexy, love it!!!
think can be really my No1 for summer evenings!

Marilulu
Marilulu

It smells like Holloween Kiss by Jesus del Pozo

A true spring/summer fragrance. Very uplifting and lots of lemon in topnote. When it calms down there is also pear,rose, musk and cedar. A bit too sweet for me but a great every-day-scent fort all women- timeless.

En äkta vår/sommardoft! Upplyftande med massor av citron i toppnoten. När den lugnat sig så känner jag även ros, musk, päron och cederträ. Lite för söt för min smak men superhärlig varje-dag-doft för alla kvinnor - Tidlös.

Toom_Snoopy
Toom_Snoopy

Very uplifting fragrance, it's like sweet juice with a little flower. Perfect for summer.

Though I love sweet fragrances, L'Eau 2 impressed me with its subtleness. It is perfect to wear with jeans and casual clothes.

PinkyStuff
PinkyStuff

Kenzo always make unique fragrances, but actually, this new L'Eau is not quite like that. It smells like so many other fresh and clean perfumes out there. It's those kind of perfumes that it's difficult to dislike, it's pretty, easy to wear and perfect for when you just want to smell good and "safe". It also doesn't have anything to do with the original L'Eau, which smells much more aquatic and kind of unissex.

The pyramid says it all: It starts very citrusy and fruity, and the heart is floral, sweet and very feminine. This transition reminds me a little bit of Scarlett from Cacharel, maybe because of the pear, but much fresher. You can definitely smell each note of L'Eau 2. For me, lotus, pear and rose are the most prominent. As you can expect, this is very girly girl kind of perfume, which surprises me because Kenzo doesn't make stuff like that.

The longevity and sillage are quite poor on my skin, unfortunately, and I have to reapply many times during the day. I think it works for all seasons, but it would be lovely for Spring and Summer.

Kenzo lovers like me may be a little bit dissappointed with L'Eau 2, but if you like fresh and clean, feminine and charming fragrances, you should give it a try! It's cute, and it's cheaper than other high end brands.

kitti002
kitti002

I really like it,fresh, light with a little sweetness. Perfect for summer, but i could wear it anytime. I hope i can buy it soon.

I'm really impressed with this L'eau par Kenzo flanker. Although an aquatic, L'eau 2 Kenzo for Her has a sweet juicy quality which smells really fun and invigorating on the skin.

There aren't many similarities between this flanker and the original. I'm really enjoying the sweet bursts of lemon and pear, followed by some gloriously feminine florals. Freesia provides a clean base, while the rose and lotus, in turn, create an element of girlish charm.

L'eau 2 Kenzo for Her is the perfect choice for Spring and Summer, and will be a sure hit with the younger segment of the population. To be completely honest, I didn't expect too much prior to testing this flanker, so I have been more than pleasantly surprised. I would most certainly wear this.

Due to its flirtatious and candied sweetness, some may consider this fragrance a tooth-ache. I actually don't mind it, and that's partly because this fragrance settles in a way that is soft and discreet, rather than loud.

The drydown is a subtle blend of sweetened florals, white musk and cedar. I think the composition as a whole, has been well executed. Even the sales assistants have been raving over the new L'eau 2 Kenzo for Her.

In terms of longevity, I'd have to say that it really does last, a lot longer than you may expect. I assume that this could be a limited edition, or even the 2012 answer to a Summer release. Either way, snap it up now or be sorry.

Paulascs
Paulascs

A great mix of citrus and sweet at the beginning but the drydown is too musky in my opinion, what surprised me because white musk usually is very fresh and hardly noticeable. I was a little disappointed.

Danyhella
Danyhella

The same way as Kenzo can make great and outstanding perfumes he can also make something really terrible. Don't get me wrong - I'm a Kenzoo lover, but this is really like some teenage juicy spray. Peach just doesn't work for me here, it smells so chemically...

male version is way better than this one

Helen1977
Helen1977

I love it !!! It's fresh and a good daytime scent.

windswept
windswept

I have a mini of this and I must say I don't like how this smells out of the bottle but wait a minute after application and this fragrance will make you smile.. It's spring in a bottle to me. Good daytime scent, very uplifting. I think this would suit women of all ages.

m4
m4

I love it. Fruity and then little bit creamy. And the bottle. Simple and nice.
Very good for summer.
:-) On my wishlist!

dontcallmyname
dontcallmyname

A good fresh-maker with the delicious rose smell, sweet in 20 minutes, very optimistic, just like the posters above. I wouldn't mind having it in the summer!

Gigi86
Gigi86

For me it smells like elderberry with a hint of
lemon.Very nice!

L’Eau 2 Kenzo pour Femme by Kenzo 3.90 out of 5 based on 120 ratings and 21 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenzo L’Eau 2 Kenzo pour Femme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kenzo L’Eau 2 Kenzo pour Femme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L’Eau 2 Kenzo pour Femme by Kenzo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L’Eau 2 Kenzo pour Femme by Kenzo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.