Designers » I-K » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

L’Eau 2 Kenzo pour Homme Kenzo for men

L’Eau 2 Kenzo pour Homme Kenzo for men
dislike

L’Eau 2 Kenzo pour Homme Kenzo for men Videos
L’Eau 2 Kenzo pour Homme Kenzo for men Pictures L’Eau 2 Kenzo pour Homme Kenzo for men Pictures L’Eau 2 Kenzo pour Homme Kenzo for men Pictures L’Eau 2 Kenzo pour Homme Kenzo for men Pictures L’Eau 2 Kenzo pour Homme Kenzo for men Pictures

Kenzo introduces two new versions of the successful fragrances L'Eau pour Kenzo from 1996 and L'Eau pour Kenzo pour Homme from 1999, named L’Eau 2 Kenzo pour Femme and L’Eau 2 Kenzo pour Homme. Water as the symbol of freshness and pureness is the basic motivation for these new editions, inspired by summer adventures in a big city like Rome. The new fragrances are spontaneous, lively and intimate.

L’Eau 2 Kenzo pour Homme is a citrusy fragrance signed by perfumer Sonia Constant. Bitter freshness in the top is provided by accords of ginger, grapefruit and bitter orange. Notes of lavender and juniper berry are located in the heart, laid on the woody base of vetiver, cedar and spruce.

Both fragrances are available in quantities of 30, 50 and 100 ml in Eau de Toilette concentration. L’Eau 2 Kenzo pour Homme was launched in 2012.

Ginger flower Grapefruit Bitter Orange

Lavender Juniper Berries

Vetiver Spruce Cedar

L’Eau 2 Kenzo pour Homme Fragrance Reviews

Lance
Lance

Definitely a fresh summer scent, relaxing with a decent longevity. Nothing much to talk about, but still a good choice for hot days.

malinkin
malinkin

To me, this perfume is an ideal fragrance for men!
It is fresh, but still sexual and attractive. I can feel it from 1000 fragrances and will still love it.
Of course it is worn better in summer, but I'd love to feel it on my man all year long.
Sillage is soft-moderate, mostly with the citrucy notes.
I love it.
Best masculine fragrance ever.

murysusanto
murysusanto

Take a whiff at montblanc legend special edition 2012, the blue bottle. It smell exactly the same!
I agree with the longevity, it doesn't last long. Fresh burst of tangerine at the start then it transform into something light then disappear into the air.

adiasih1
adiasih1

the smell little bit warm, like dry chilli. but why the smell very fast to dissapear

sourservice
sourservice

I agree with review below about similarity with Lacoste, but only the first 3 minutes. After that the scent going into different path.
I like it. Actually this is nice smell but I expect more from the house of Kenzo and being L'eau 2, this should be ground breaking like the first, but it isn't.
Like other fresh scent I can see longevity and projection soft to moderate.
Like it but it doesn't tempt me to buy a bottle..

Trobador
Trobador

"I'm afraid this will never replace the original L'eau par Kenzo." - I KNOW it! This one is bad, IMHO L’Eau 2 Kenzo pour Homme = Lacoste !!! It's degradation of Kenzo !!!

Stoycho
Stoycho

It's perfect for summer holidays on the beach etc. ;)
I love this one!

Bartek87
Bartek87

I tested today. Very fresh and citrus like Dior Sport. Opening grapefruit is nice. But longevity and projection is very poor like all summer fragrances by Kenzo. More better buy Dior Sport.

Danyhella
Danyhella

I sprayed this one on my wrist and firt time I didn't like it as it was too smoky after a while I felt like it attracts me somehow as it dried down. The scent is very masculine and doesn't have anything in common with original L'eau Par from Kenzo, but though it's not that good as the original one, it's way interesting too. And - it lasts for a long time, till the next day even after having a shower.
Don't like female version of L'eau 2, but the male one is rather nice I would say.

Endymion
Endymion

So, I have tested it...
It smells nice no doubt.
And it smells so ordinary, like 100 other fresh scents which you can't decide if they are male or female, but rather unisex.
Really, I can't see what's "masculine" in this fragrance.
A lot of fresh and sunny citrus fruit, invigorating and refreshing, that's all. No character, I would not be able to identify it on a paper strip.
I'm afraid this will never replace the original L'eau par Kenzo.

After KenzoAir, Tokyo, KenzoPower this is probably the next release from Kenzo which won't stay for long on the market :(

Have your realized that only Kenzo PH and L'eau par Kenzo sells well? The other releases are flops.

suelle
suelle

Looking forward, notes sounds amazing. As for now, it can be my choice for summer.

Sultan
Sultan

I saw it last week in the store. I just love it! the formula has definitely changed comparing to the last version. it's even more beautiful than my beloved Ice edition. it's so mouthwatering, so juicy, so wanted and so fresh (not like "fresh fragrances as citrucy") as a bite of fresh fruites with berries.
it's like a warm sunny day after cold and grey winter.
love it.

L’Eau 2 Kenzo pour Homme by Kenzo 3.93 out of 5 based on 76 ratings and 12 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenzo L’Eau 2 Kenzo pour Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kenzo L’Eau 2 Kenzo pour Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L’Eau 2 Kenzo pour Homme by Kenzo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L’Eau 2 Kenzo pour Homme by Kenzo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.