Designers » I-K » « Groups

L`Eau Par Kenzo Eau Indigo Pour Femme Kenzo for women

L`Eau Par Kenzo Eau Indigo Pour Femme Kenzo for women
dislike

yellow floral
L`Eau Par Kenzo Eau Indigo Pour Femme Kenzo for women Pictures L`Eau Par Kenzo Eau Indigo Pour Femme Kenzo for women Pictures L`Eau Par Kenzo Eau Indigo Pour Femme Kenzo for women Pictures

Kenzo presents a new fragrant pair L`Eau Par Kenzo Eau Indigo, which will arrive on the market during April 2009. L`Eau Par Kenzo Eau Indigo Pour Femme and L`Eau Par Kenzo Eau Indigo Pour Homme are spring versions of original Kenzo editions with hidden meaning of the word Indigo in the name of the fragrance.

Indigo is connected with anxiety (tension and inner unrest) in psychology, and the new notes enable listening to inner voice and finding the right choice and solution. Indigo for women and Indigo for men present connection with one’s personality, impulses and deep feelings, and finding inner peace and deep relaxation.

Mysterious and delicate feminine L`Eau Par Kenzo Eau Indigo Pour Femme whispers juicy, citrusy and floral secrets in a sensual way. Top notes incorporate tacts of bitter bergamot and passionate and juicy mandarin, which start the composition. A heart features Sambac jasmine and ylang ylang, while a rich base is created of plum accords mixed with warm ambergris and balmy, tobacco-like Tonka.

Flacons of the new fragrant pair are the same as in the original L`Eau Par Kenzo. Colours of the flacons symbolize mystery and theme of this year's editions, so the edition for women is decorated with purple nuances and the one for men is coloured in blue. Outer carton of the version for women features lotus blossom on peaceful water, and the edition for men an evening over slightly wavy water. This fragrant pair represents our inner peace perfectly in tune with natural surroundings.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange

Jasmine Ylang-Ylang

Plum Tonka Bean Amber

First Love

L`Eau Par Kenzo Eau Indigo Pour Femme Fragrance Reviews

First let me say that this is an ambergris and not amber fragrance. Big difference, Fragrantica. Psh.
Because of this, I was afraid to try Indigo for a long time. I saw amber + plum and thought: SYRUP.
However, because I'm just crazy like that I went ahead and blind bought it when I came across an irresistible price on eBay.. and I'm glad I did.
This is powdery as hell. I love it. The opening has a strong, bitter bergamot that I rather like. It's assertive as bergamot should be. However, the dry down is a musky, dusky tonka scent with just a bit of plum and jasmine.
Definitely a "skin scent" in the sense that it's not uh, "perfumey" as they say. However, sillage is moderate and Indigo is quite long lasting.
I'm a big fan of musky/powdery/creamy scents and this is a major "like". Not quite a love yet.. it hasn't necessarily grabbed me, but I can see myself wearing this often.

SnowFleur

I reviewed this a year ago and I still adore it!!!! However today I was wearing Donna Karan's Cashmere Mist which I love but I find I get headaches from it. Anyhow I showered tonight before bed and sprayed with Kenzo instead and I find it reminds me of Cashmere Mist! A lot softer and woodier but similar and best of all NO HEADACHE!!!
I think I know which perfume I will choose tomorrow!!!

1nov
1nov

I love how light and fresh this fragrance is .. it's calming. I mostly use it at home .

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

I had hopes for this one, it sounded so lovely just from the name and there are many reviews about how grand it is. Unfortunately, not for me. I wish I smelled all the lovely things others speak of. The only thing I can say is that this scent does have a melancholy "blue' mood to my mind. It started off smelling very much like vintage fountain pen ink. Not a bad smell, but not anything I would want to wear. Then it developed into a generic grocery store 'clean' soap scent. I think there is also a clothes washing liquid that smells similar to this. This fragrance and my skin did not like one another. Since I got only ink and soap scents from it, this one is not for me.

jelizani
jelizani

I bought Indigo at the Narita airport on New Year's Day, 2010. I believe I was in search of Balenciaga's Paris, but I tried this and immediately loved it. It forever reminds me of winter because it's soft and cozy; it smells like an ivory cashmere sweater against that cool blue-glow twilight of winter evenings. Powdery, musky, a little floral, but not overwhelming.

Third bottle. Love L'eau par Indigo.. Love the Tonka, Plum and Amber mix. Its grown-up, deep, dark and sexy. No sugarsweet notes in this one and thats great! And Indigo stays all day/night, very longlasting on my skin.

Tredje flaskan. Älskar L'eau par Indigo. Älskar mixen av Tonka, Plommon och Amber. Den är vuxen, djup, mörk och sexig. Inga sockersöta doftnoter och det är bra! Indigo sitter hela dagen/kvällen, otroligt hållbar på min hud.

Lara517
Lara517

I made yet another boo boo, bought it without testing it first. It smells just like Shalimar, to my nose!
NO more buying blind for me, I've learned my lesson.

I can understand how many women would love this scent, it's just not for me. I adore the clean, fresh fragrances and this one is just too sweet for me.

satindollx
satindollx

Gentle, soft, creamy, smooth, calming, light. Very cuddly and sensual. Powdery, but not overwhelming or cloying. More like a baby powder. Doesn't project very far, it's not that type of a fragrance. It's intimate, intended for the person who wears it, not the ones around them. It's not at all agressive, doesn't scream or seek for attention. It's balanced, with well fitted notes. Gives a sense of joy but also has some depth to it. It changes over the hours but always gives a breath of warmth. Longevity is medium.

Such an interesting scent, woodsy, but a clear woodsy, a bit in its own vibe, calm, almost an intellectual scent if I dare say!? hard to define almost, it is a bit similar to Ultraviolet by Paco rabanne although not as smooth, my only issue is at times it is more woodsy/smokey than I would like..depends
it makes me think of cloudy skies..
I do like its appeal, warm scent,a bit spicy, fresh, I agree in winter it will be a scent I wear a lot!!

I had it 2 years ago and it didn't really capture my attention, I have it again and this time I understand how interesting Indigo is..it is a clear, natural smell, almost zen, the woodsy notes arent strong, and there is a freshness to the scent..yes it is more to me a winter fragrance, it is cozy and familiar

AthenaSmith
AthenaSmith

This is for the unconventional, cool, calm, no-frills woman with a bit of mystery and who does things her own way. It’s a lovely, luminous scent. Fresh, floral, and slightly powdery but it’s the clean, lighter kind of powder, not the rich, heavy, exotic kind of powder. This was an impulse buy for me; one of the store assistants sprayed the perfume on my wrist, and I was pleasantly surprised by how good it smelled and so ended up buying a bottle. But precisely because it isn’t a heavy scent, it lasts only about 5-6 hours (morning to early afternoon), so you’ll have to bring a small refresher amount if you plan to stay out until evening or night.

sissu
sissu

This to me is the ultimate fresh out of the shower scent. Its clean and soapy and reminds me a lot of an old-school Nivea cream from my childhood. Even though this is pour femme and they also have a pour homme in the same line, I feel men could easily get away with wearing this one also. This scent reminds me so much of my late grandfather who used to use a shaving cream from Nivea and the smell of it is very fresh in my memory still. Also, now that I think of it, reminds me of my Dove deodorant in the scent "powder". So to sum up Kenzo indigo is indeed first and foremost powdery but also clean and fresh. I can't really detect any plum or any of the individual notes for that matter and the sweetness of the scent also seems to escape me somehow. Despite that I find Kenzo indigo to be an overall pleasant scent that lingers and gives you a my skin but better feeling...or should I say my skin but cleaner :) For me personally though, will probably not be renewed once finished.

Cams
Cams

This is fresh, smooth and powdery perfection! I know, I know - there is the sense that powdery means "old lady" which is really a condescending way to refer to grown-up and classic scents that are not fruity!
I get compliments galore when I wear this. Kenzo at its best!

ninelives97
ninelives97

This one is so hard to explain. I love jungle elephant. I like loud and spicy. I like this as a less loud scent. But I don't love it. It's a nice diversion when I'm feeling less loud and spicy. But I prefer Kenzo madly for those days.

GrannyBear
GrannyBear

I usually wear "jungle/elephant" but chanced on Eau Indigo and decided to buy it without ever having tested it (that's how much I trust Kenzo perfumes!). Excellent decision. This is a fantastic perfume, very feminine and sophisticated, heavy but not excessively so, with a touch of oriental mystery. Always reminds me of a very chic Frenchwoman when I wear it. Lasts very well on me (Kenzo always does). Beautiful. A new favourite.

I love this perfume.
I started to sniff it at stores after buying Kenzo Amour which just may be my all time favourite perfume. This is a tricky perfume, does not smell very feminine in the bottle, nor at the first spray on skin. As it evolves it grows just sweet enough!!!<

I spend a fair amount of time at work pondering just how nice I smell when I have this on. This also reminds me a lot of Prada l`eau Ambree though this is a more feminine sweeter scent!

guest_Vie Cafe
guest_Vie Cafe

ooohhh this is just so nice and balmy/powdery. I used to get no projection at all with this when I used the tester at the store. But with my own bottle, it is quite strong and lasting.

It has what I usually describe as a soft skin scent. It is not a very complex perfume and stays a little linear on me, but it is very comforting and zen without being my typical incense go-to.

Soft. grown up powder scent, nowhere as stuffy as Kenzo Flower (although I like Flower at times). It is attractive without necessarily being "sexy"... more sensual maybe? It actually smells indigo like the sky when the day turns into night. I love it.

JazzBirdSinger
JazzBirdSinger

super feminine. sweet, balmy, powdery.
i was surprised to see that heliotrope was not on the note pyramid.
i really get that note. vanilla, powder and heliotrope.
definitely a night perfume,
it is rather intimate, an indigo mood as the name suggest.
on the off chance that you have smelled trussardi jeans or eau de shalimar
kenzo indigo is very similar in a more concentrated juice.

vicka16
vicka16

That's weard... The perfume is described like sweet and balmy, but on my skin it is very powdery, similar to Kenzo Flower but a bit more floral...

Snuffeltje
Snuffeltje

I love this one on paper or on someone elses wrist.
Not my own, because then it smells like cat piss.. too bad... :(

Piney
Piney

I love this scent. It smells very light but not to say you won't get any scent out of it. It smells like powder after a few minutes of spraying it. People often stop to ask me what perfume I'm using. Try it I promise you will be happy. It's fresh and almost makes you smell like a baby.

Past 2 years I have become a plum-fan, amber-fan and Tonkabean-fan..And this Kenzo have it in a very nice mix and package. L'eau Par Indigo is warm, sexy and a bit "dark" on my skin. Just wonderful. works both day and night, a great scent. This is my second bottle and I love it.

Under de senaste 2 åren så har jag börjat älska Plommon-not, amber och tonkaböna i parfymer och Kenzo L'eau Par Indigo har en härlig mix av dessa, och snygg flaska. En varm, sexig och lite "mörk" doft på min hud, helt enkelt underbar. Funkar både dag och natt - suverän. Min andra flaska och jag älskar den.

denmaz
denmaz

it's an okay scent, but nothing spectacular to write about.

Smell of Freedom
Smell of Freedom

To me it smells like Nivea Creme with a hint of vanilla.

milkyway
milkyway

wow..monster silage!
The juice is very complex. It starts out as a floral, then develops into a spicy-herby smell, and finally settles down into a powdery-soapy smell( i think that bergamot is responsible for musky soapiness I felt..) with a hint of both spice and flowers(think shower gel with spicy accords and florals)..
It's spicy and clean smelling at the same time. I personally wouldn't wear it, not being a fan of musk or bergamot, but I find it fascinating and unusual.

arnela
arnela

very amber and I LIKE THAT

missallure
missallure

it reminds me the body shop white musk. it's not something special. I cant smell any flowers,just amber and tonka bean but it is so long lasting

ScarlRed
ScarlRed

Picture on the box amazingly describes what you should await from this perfume. It feels like when the evening comes and the dark overcomes you. I really love this perfume, it´s something new, different and mysterious for me. I am so lucky that I´ve found Kenzo Indigo!

Anissa
Anissa

This is dreamy, soft and beautiful. I feel very relaxed when I wear this. I can smell tonka bean, amber and plum, but also soft musk and vanilla even thought they are not listed. Can be worn year round day and night but I might prefer this on summer and warm fall.

Matin
Matin

in my indigo is exactly as I imagine that color in a sunset or a sunrise. It unfolds in a smooth, dusty, comfortable, especially this last and so creamy and balmy . A really lasting musk with soft and bright tangerine aroma (very subtle) while deep plum and flowers. Ilike it any season only you need be in the mood for Indigo :)

Eicher
Eicher

I love Flower by Kenzo and was wandering in a perfumery shop to discover something "similar" (which cannot be as Flower is unique for me). Well, L'Eau Indigo is a balmy, light amber scent. I think that the plum makes it lighter. After some minutes, you can feel the discreet jasmine. I would not compare it to Flower at all, but this Indigo caught my attention. I find it to be very discreet but noticeable perfume. The kind of scent that "stays in the air". For spring and summer, night or day... I think this will be one of my next purchase ;)

(FYI: Eau 2 from Kenzo is just great, but cannot find it on this site. Can be purchased in Europe, though. I recommend it to everyone who likes Kenzo.)

EvaZeva
EvaZeva

Perfect for warm spring. Not either day or night, it suits the best "afternoon".

anna.023
anna.023

I must start by saying that this perfume lasts FOREVER. It lasts and lasts ands last.. After all day at work, after a shower and in the morning next day - Its still there! Its actually pretty amazing. The perfume however, is very Kenzo, as someone mentioned. I only get a lot of tonkabean here, a powdery tonka combined with ylang ylang and a little bit plum. Put violets in this one and you'v got LouLou in your hands. I dont see any complexity in this scent, its just extreamly powdery, or powdery might not be the right word actually. Strong soap would fit better. Not in a bad way, I must say that I do like this perfume, but its not something very speciall to me since I just get A LOT of strong soap. A very long lasting soap I should add...

iconoclast
iconoclast

I bought this for my wife and we love it! You get very fleeting, almost insignificant citrusy top notes on first spray that last no more than 30 seconds, before they are overpowered by the most powdery smelling heart and basenotes I've ever smelt in a perfume. The powdery notes are very clean, flowery and mildly sweet - and also surprisingly potent and long lasting (it's an EDP), smelling almost exactly like Johnson's Baby Powder! I reckon the colour 'baby pink' matches the smell of the perfume far better than 'indigo'. Anyway, its overall character is indeed very soft, tranquil and ultra-feminine, and probably exclusively for daytime use. Great-looking bottle too, especially as I have the matching Indigo male fragrance:) Delightfully charming!!

Anajuli
Anajuli

I've never tried such a mystical fragance. Very, very nice :-)

Psyquart
Psyquart

Love this fragrance. On my skin, it starts of fresh with a strong burst of mandarines and bergamot, then for a while, the tonka beans are almost overpowering and then it settles into a gorgeous mix of smoke, vanilla and amber. I imagine a beach after sunset, with the sky colored purple and the sea a blueish tone, mixing into one at the horizon, creating a burst of indigo. I can see a bonfire, a couple with their toes in the sand, appearing as an interwined shadow from a distance.
It's worth a try, especially layered with a vanilla body spray. Just so delicious.

hande.erbil
hande.erbil

it's like incense, night & sea.. and very very Kenzo.. it's bottle design like a sculpture.. gorgeous.

sofababe
sofababe

As I have found with other Kenzo fragrances there is something artificial about Indigo, but I like it anyway.
I cannot detect any citrus here at all, just the amber and plum, followed short time later by the floral and tonka bean, which should be the other way around, but no matter, its lovely the way it is.
Its early autumn here, still sunny but getting chilly and Indigo really suits this climate, or spring, but it would be overpowering in summer heat I think.
I'm not sure it has the power, or projection to be a sexy night time scent, I'll keep it for daytime.
All in all I'm pleasantly surprised by Indigo.

atiet97
atiet97

No offense to those who love this perfume so much, but on me it smells exactly like mosquito repellents!!

wind83
wind83

i choose a blind perfume. i'm looking for something new the other than floral or fruit.
first i smell i smell the bergamot, a little and just the tonka bean... (like a cigarette).. smell so different, that why the name is indigo.

unfort,it just 4/5 hours in my skin.. smell its gone.

KasiaS
KasiaS

An extremely comforting, soothing fragrance, I put it in one line with Lacoste Femme and Bulgari Petits et Mamans - I guess baby powder calms me down the best, because this is what I smell mostly and love in 3 fumes.
But I would by no means compare it to Blv Notte, which smells like wet diaper for me and is anything but comforting... although I agree that there are SOME aspects in common (powder and cleanness, mostly), the overall result and atmosphere they induce are different.

treenhe
treenhe

only had this on for about half an hour but loving it so far. i can and can't see what others meant with their comparison to blv notte. it's blv notte daytime *lol. it's baby powder all the way and fortunately i bloody love that in a fragrance. blv notte is the sensual side of this; this is innocent feminity at it's best. no fruit, just clean. love it.

SheShe
SheShe

I have it and I have to say I'm torn ;)
On the one hand, I like it: it's light, delicately powdery, feminine. On the other hand, there are times when I feel something masculine in Indigo and maybe it's the time plum comes out. I prefer Elephant when I need a masterpiece, and I prefer Indigo when I don't want to feel too tired of Kenzo Jungle Elephant - that sometimes happens.

Emeraude
Emeraude

Me gusta esta fragancia,la siento suave,algo dulce,buena duración,deja en mi piel un aroma delicado y agradable. Creo que es mejor para épocas frías,pero en realidad puede usarse en cualquier estación del año...

Manya3
Manya3

I agree with Sherapop, it is very similar to Blv Notte by Bulgari...

The same sweet, dry, powdery trail, except it's spicy, somehow even bitter.
At times, I could smell something that reminded me of L'Eau pour Homme - a sharp, sour, almost aquatic note.

I am doubtful about this fragrance. I want to like it, but its sharpness is too striking against the soft tonka bean and plum. It's a bit bipolar!

natalia777
natalia777

Today I've bought this beautiful fragrance with a good discount. It is pleasant to me from beginning to end and I think this fragrance becomes my favourite because it is really beautiful, gentle, comfortable and unostentatious.

kkkk
kkkk

I would recommended for day wear at work . It is nice and clean smell so that for sure won't annoying anybody. That's way i love this purfume !!

L'EAU PAR KENZO INDIGO POUR FEMME is a sultry oriental to my nose, especially in the early stages, when I'd swear there was incense or something along those lines here. I agree that the general atmosphere is indigo: the sky at midnight.

Upon initial application I was wondering why this was called "L'eau", and it didn't seem very Kenzoid to me either. However, INDIGO becomes more and more powdery as it dries down, eventually leaving behind a layer not unlike the famous FLOWER powder. I also find some overlaps here to BLV NOTTE.

I like INDIGO, and if I didn't already own BLV NOTTE, which covers some of the same olfactory territory, I might acquire a bottle. Definitely worth sniffing for those who appreciate oriental perfumes.

an.jorePipip
an.jorePipip

at the first spray, I sniffed frehness, a bit thicker than original l'eau par, but then it smells powdery...just powdery. But kinda like it :)

Amethyste
Amethyste

This one is soo delicate, feminine, tender and innocent. It's a bit powdery, smells almost like a baby. It's good for any season. It's a very soft scent BUT I can still smell it after 34 hours on my hand.

skitten
skitten

To me, the first the aroma I encounter is like refreshing zingy lemonade, then Indigo develops into a warm , sultry fragrance of slight tantalizing spices, violets (even though they are not in there)and hints of mild, sweet jasmine.
I love and adore Kenzo Jungle,(an aquired scent) but I am not a fan of the original L'Eau Par Kenzo (which is far too flowery for my loving) as I enjoy mystery, exotic and sensual aromas for day and evening.
Indigo is like a little slice of delicious sublime heaven to me. I had it arrive today,and I am in love with it. I will buy many more bottles, so I not run out of it... xox :)

a bit vintage
a bit vintage

I was expecting and hoping for something mysterious, and sensual when I saw this bottle on the shelf. What I found on my skin was not pleasant. I personally can't pick out any of the listed notes. At first spray it smelled like a powdery rose, and then it turned and I was left with a sort of menthol foot powder smell. Not my cup of tea.

Bouquet
Bouquet

Testing this one today... nice siliage, not too little, not too much. Haven't figured out if I like the frag yet. Its drydown is very powdery,very violety (although that's not listed as a note) which I usually associate with an "old lady scent"-- like a drawer sachet. As others have said, nothing like the L' Eau par Kenzo. I think that this could be worn day or night.

zvoncica
zvoncica

Indigo is silent, sleeping beauty. And indeed, reminiscent on indigo color. There might be several reasons for that; the plum, the ink texture of the notes, the cozy state this brings me to. Purple and soothing like lavender. Only not smelling like lavender. I couldn’t guess the notes, and from those listed here, I can assure you no bergamot came to my nose.

Indigo is, as someone mentioned, abstract perfume. It includes smooth white linen, dusty facial powder, silky body oil, resins of peace and comfort. To me it is much alike Givenchy Ange ou Demon Tendre. Find it perfect for spring, has nice quality and lasts for several hours. Recommend it!

selinum28
selinum28

It reminds "Kenzo", but I much prefer this one, although I don't like any of them. However, it is very femenine, that is, it expresses some very intimate aspects usually found in women, even mature ones, and not in men. I associate it with women's taste for little things; it is difficult to express, nothing specially atractive to men or related with them, but with most women's hability of being touching. The blend also reminds me the smell of some flowers produced by very primitive plants, like magnolia or paeonia; and makes me think of internal fluids, deep water beings...
I don't like this perfume because it is too mysterious and disturbing to me. "Kenzo" in my skin makes me feel dizzy.

imgcas
imgcas

I quite liked it at first. I got plum mixed with something "beachy" (sand, sun lotion...).
It was light and airy and a little sweet.
20 minutes later, it started to smell rubbery on my skin. It reminded me of my old dolls, with a hint of jasmin.
I would have liked it without the rubber note.

zilia
zilia

It has nothing common with the original leau par kenzo. Interesting, didn't decided yet if i love it

HeiLi
HeiLi

Tried this today and find it very extraordinary. When I smelled directly at the spot where I sprayed it on I didn't like it that much - very bitter and artificial. But the overall impression was very agreable, powdery and floral at the same time.
Will have to try some more times to decide whether to buy this or not.

urobian
urobian

strange because is hard to identify the notes, minimal and abstract, floral to the femenine angle, spicy-powdery with the contrast to the soft-semi creamy line. sexy but very intimate.. shy but deep.

lovely, lovely, i want to smell this in that girl..

perfumes_addict
perfumes_addict

i tried this fragrance because it is new in my country, eventhough i'm not a fan of Kenzo perfumes and i have to say that this is a very unusual and strange perfume. somehow, i can't detect any note. it seems 100% synthetic to me. i agree with the reviews that claim that this is in the Kenzo style. it's not at all a feminine fragrance but it's not a masculine one either... it's just...strange.

It is always exciting when a random fragrance catches my eye, because immediately I believe that it is fate, something beyond my control, that draws me in and urges me to love a new and unique scent.

Perhaps it was the beautiful purple coloured bottle that attracted me or the name of this fragrance that made me anxious to test this.

What hit me was a deep, sensual and unique scent which had been composed beautifully. The fruity top notes were subtle yet rich and sweet, with the slight presence of the plum note lingering underneath the fruits and the flowers. This scent is odd, but in a way that it makes you love this fragrance even more.

Eau Indigo transports me to some far off land, a tropical and fertile rainforest filled with luscious and rare fruits with clear, luminous starry skies.

When the tropical fruitiness passes, Eau Indigo softens into a powdery ylang ylang and jasmine blend. Strangely enough, as a child I owned a doll called 'Baby Born' which smelt exactly like this fragrance's drydown.

When I smell this fragrance, I can imagine wearing this at night and during colder months because it is so warm and mysterious. I dare to admit that I find this fragrance incredibly sexy.

Like Vertigo mentioned earlier, the colour indigo certainly matches this fragrance with its depth, mystery and darkness. I am eager to add this fragrance to my growing collection as it would add a different aspect and variety to what I already wear.

loveperfumes
loveperfumes

I definitely like this one. Actually, it has all chances to become my favourite from Kenzo.

I find it difficult to detect the notes except for the base ones – amber and tonka bean, they give some certain depth. So, the perfume doesn’t resemble L'eau par Kenzo, neither cold nor so refreshing. In metaphorical sense I can compare it with “Green tea” ice-cream in the Japanese restaurant, it is not the most yummy but still an unusual and very attractive one (at least for me).

Besides, the main thing I bought into is its sensuality. Eau Indigo seems sensual to the extent Japanese perfumes could reach. (Let’s specify that Agent Provocateur and Narciso Rodriguez are from another planet).

To sum up my general definition for the perfume would be: Still waters run deep. It obviously leaves space to imagination: a flash of hidden sensuality during a day and elusive mystery at night. An air of detachment is getting along with a desire of giving vent to one's feelings. And the drydown whispers, whispers… Actually, I would not be surprised to find a new “Intense” version released soon. The volume of sound here seems to me like in Mark Jacobs Daisy or Armani Diamonds.

P.S. By the way, Indigo for men on my skin makes me think more of inner peace than the sensual aspect.

P.P.S. Today I tried it again in hot windless weather. Seems like it is loosing half of its charm under megapolis heat and revives only in the cool wind.

Trvevil
Trvevil

This one was surprise, surprise! (In a bad way).
Smells on my skin just like Avon's Pur Blanca Blush! Only there's no lilac here.
The similarity is very disappointing me :D
At first it starts nice citrusy (only difference between those in Avon's I get lilac too) then jasmine with ylang-ylang that is creamy and reminds me of heart notes of Pur Blanca Blush. Dry-down is softer a bit sweet and close to skin. I find this fragrance very suitable for everyday and it has great lasting power. Only I think that I would be bored with this one. What a disappointment!

vertigo
vertigo

The fragrance is deep, rich, smooth and a bit dusty. Still, very like Kenzo.

It really has an indygo colour to my nose, maybe because of the plum :)

I couldn't tell the specific notes, and the fragrance was too sultry for me, but it is interesting and unusual.

Nicky_PL
Nicky_PL

I just tried this one - I find it nice, deep, the fruity sweetness being dominant and it's not a citrus scent at all. It's the Tonka bean and Amber in the base notes which give the scent certain profoundity and mystery, I suppose.

What is more important - it has nothing to do with the original L'eau par Kenzo which I can't stand! Actually, eau Indigo consists of entirely different notes from the former.

However, objectively, I would recommend L'eau par Kenzo for day wear (if it is YOUR fragrance), and this one might be complementary to it by being used at night. :-)

L`Eau Par Kenzo Eau Indigo Pour Femme by Kenzo 3.75 out of 5 based on 382 ratings and 65 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenzo L`Eau Par Kenzo Eau Indigo Pour Femme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kenzo L`Eau Par Kenzo Eau Indigo Pour Femme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L`Eau Par Kenzo Eau Indigo Pour Femme by Kenzo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L`Eau Par Kenzo Eau Indigo Pour Femme by Kenzo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.