Designers » I-K » « Groups

L`Eau Par Kenzo Eau Indigo Pour Homme Kenzo for men

L`Eau Par Kenzo Eau Indigo Pour Homme Kenzo for men
dislike

L`Eau Par Kenzo Eau Indigo Pour Homme Kenzo for men Pictures L`Eau Par Kenzo Eau Indigo Pour Homme Kenzo for men Pictures L`Eau Par Kenzo Eau Indigo Pour Homme Kenzo for men Pictures

Kenzo presents a new fragrant pair L`Eau Par Kenzo Eau Indigo, which will arrive on the market during April 2009. L`Eau Par Kenzo Eau Indigo Pour Femme and L`Eau Par Kenzo Eau Indigo Pour Homme are spring versions of original Kenzo editions with hidden meaning of the word Indigo in the name of the fragrance.

Indigo is connected with anxiety (tension and inner unrest) in psychology, and the new notes enable listening to inner voice and finding the right choice and solution. Indigo for women and Indigo for men present connection with one’s personality, impulses and deep feelings, and finding inner peace and deep relaxation.

Masculine version, L`Eau Par Kenzo Eau Indigo Pour Homme, is full of contrasts. Luminous and sparkling beginning of lime adds aromatic accords of coriander, freshly cut coriander, along with clear and dominant ginger in a heart. A base encompasses balmy mixture of cedar and earthy-woody nuances of vetiver.

Flacons of the new fragrant pair are the same as in the original L`Eau Par Kenzo. Colours of the flacons symbolize mystery and theme of this year's editions, so the edition for women is decorated with purple nuances and the one for men is coloured in blue. Outer carton of the version for women features lotus blossom on peaceful water, and the edition for men an evening over slightly wavy water. This fragrant pair represents our inner peace perfectly in tune with natural surroundings. The nose behind this fragrance is Sophie Labbe.

Lime Ginger

Coriander elemi

Virginia Cedar Vetiver Labdanum Tonka Bean

L`Eau Par Kenzo ICE Pour Homme

L`Eau Par Kenzo Eau Indigo Pour Homme Fragrance Reviews

evilspin
evilspin

This one reminded me of Cartier Declaration a lot. But this one is a bit more fresh and soft and not as spicy and lasting as Cartier Declaration.

$$
$$

I find this to be a heavier fragrance for fall its much to strong for summer and I agree this is fresh and so supernatural the way it rises or floats off the skin so everyone else can enjoy.Inexplicably Mysterious.

robbledino
robbledino

a bit too spicy for my taste

duncan.snape.9
duncan.snape.9

I really enjoy this one. Peppery, woody and deep on my skin, but much softer and sweeter than Terre d'Hermes. A real quality scent for evening wear with some subtlety and sophistication. Projection is not that high. Lasts for 4-5 hours.

pars2002
pars2002

My summer signature! Lemon and ginger blast at first... after half an hour pure vetiver comes out and lasts for hours... this is one of the most durable summer frags I have ever had.

ZAPHNATH
ZAPHNATH

I am really drawn to scents with vetiver in them....either top, middle or base. this one was a plus...dad used to wear it.

jivaswood
jivaswood

It's amazing the similarity between this and some perfumes of Hermès. Well, here I can find two references, they would be: Voyage d'Hermès and Terre d'Hermès. I also can find a similarity with Cartier Declaration Essence. It is a cheaper option for both three. The projection is average, but enough to smell the person. The fixing is good and lasts 4/5 h. What else? Here you can find an earthy aroma, woody, with notes of vetiver, lemon (lime) and cedar. For those who likes the other three, this is a solution for when you have not much money. I like it, but I can't see any special thing!

PS: The use of word indigo is probably a reference not only to the color of the bottle, but the versatility and usability of this perfume. It's like a denim/jeans, easy to use in everyday life.

Scent:

3*/5*

Bottle:

3*/5*

rzetzm
rzetzm

Has a deep woodsy scent, yet remains light and doesn't wear very long. Spray a little of this on your undershirt or clothes for better lasting power. Great, inexpensive cologne for those who enjoy deep, woodsy, lightly citrus. Fantastic.

m_e110
m_e110

با سلام
من واقعا لذت بردم چقدر شیک و دوست داشتنی جزوه اون دسته از عطراست که منو یاد صحنه اخر فیلم پرفیوم میندازه ماندگاریش با اینکه خنک و شیرینه
از رو برد البته رو پیراهن بافتم ا هفته میشه که میگذره ولی بوش هنوز استشمام میشه

iconoclast

It's heavy and quite inky when first sprayed, with decent sillage. It is also very sweet indeed to the point where it comes across as being 'sticky', making me think of undiluted lime cordial that is slightly spiced (the coriander stands out here). It also seems much juicier and less synthetic than your typical blue scent (Cool Water, etc.) - making deep blue/indigo or even purple an apt colour.

The most notable thing though is that I don't get any sensations of hyped-up tranquillity. Quite the opposite. I feel highly disappointed as I struggle to come to terms with its rubbish longevity that despite being marketed as 'concentrated' lasts 1-2 hours at most on my skin or clothes despite spraying heavily, and which makes the rest of the olfactory journey insignificant for me. For this reason, it's probably not a good choice for summer daytime use, but its substandard longevity and darkness might make it perfect sense for summer evening wear, both casual and smart. In summary, it was just about worthy of a purchase but I won't be replacing my rapidly depleting 50 ml bottle (the design of which I like a lot and whose wavy contours cleverly fit together jigsaw-like with the female version - which IMO is also much the better scent).

Nickofengland
Nickofengland

Totally love this one!
It smells like like a romantic, warm summer's evening to me!
The lime-herbal opening and the earthy-woody drydown harmonize perfectly, especially this bittersweet touch of cedarwood,which I love so much, but it's the ginger note that gives this scent a really complex and warm depth!
Only deficit: it's a little bit too weak and longevity is definitely too short for a whole day...
If you like it: wear it for a date on a warm spring/summer's eve! =)

rienzope
rienzope

Lime and aquatic, but seems a little chemical and lasts 3-4 hours on me, which is not great

Dr.ivan.gutierrez.perio
Dr.ivan.gutierrez.perio

WTH...are we smelling the same thing? i cant believe 4 people voted that this s...t reminds them of YSL L'homme Libre wich i have and love, but that is almost fruity this is herbal to hurt your nose.
its a shame we dont have the "I hated" option on the emoticons up here XD.
ps: Please no hurt feelings im just passioned to give impressions (good and bad ones)

Hoxx
Hoxx

It opens up with a wonderful lime note. Its citrusy opening is so fresh and vigorous, but totally inoffensive. Later on, the perfume becomes spicier due to its coriander and ginger notes which blend very well with lime. As the time goes on the lime becomes weak and is substituted with elemi resin. This resinous and spicy middle gives a suitable opening for the woody base in which I can spot mainly cedarwood and a hint of vetiver, and considering how harsh vetiver usually is on my skin, I am more than glad it evolves that way, with vetiver not being the main note.

This scent has a decent longevity on my skin - about six hours or so. It projects very well until the woody drydown, when it becomes much weaker. This one is an excellent choice for spring-summer. However, it is also dark in a way, and suitable for all seasons because of that.

It is different than the original one in many ways, it is darker, heavier and spicier; also, opens with a different citrus. I would also say better, but that is a matter of taste.

Overall, it is not the best one or the most original one i've encountered, but is an excellent juice, without a doubt.

JoStarr
JoStarr

I love the way that citrus mixed with ginger scents but it's not long lasting at all .

foofoosh
foofoosh

amazing for men ... best for summer...

wind83
wind83

its amazing. and smell not cheap, its different like the other...

i think im gonna tell to my man. He should wear This Kenzo.

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

A citrusy-aquatic one. Light, clean, soft and pleasant. Totally inoffensive. I guess it doesn't fall into the very-masculine category among male scents. I've detected some white flowers like lotus and jasmine, which are not at list. As said by some reviewers, lasting is just average.

piperis
piperis

a unigue perfume,the ginger dominate and make crazy the womans

asmhfdbds
asmhfdbds

It's fruity woody opening.
It has sweetness pattern in it.
Good for casual spring and summer usage.
Unique fresh scent with great longevity 8 hours and projection.
Vetiver is intense so it kind a remind me terre d'hermes.
Dont go more then 4 sprays with it,it's poppin!

nekoni koban
nekoni koban

Wish I could be as enthusiastic as the other reviewers, but I found the semi-sweet coriander tone deeply unpleasant.. and the citrus didn't help balance it. Reminds me too much of food I guess. The same note is much more successfully handled in Guerlain's L'Instant (although I don't care for that either)

arrogante
arrogante

I remember trying this since I really liked the original. The scent reminded me of a Chinese restaurant for some reason when I first smelled it. It opens with the same lemon accord of the original plus a heavy dose of ginger. Then it mellows to a woody-spicy scent which, just as I said, reminded me of Chinese cuisine: a slightly sweet combination of aromatic spices. This is heavier and has more depth than the original, but I think it's just not for me.

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

Starts off with a very heavy accord of lime and ginger (not noted), overbearing.
That dries off and the scent becomes soft, slightly floral, fresh a a lil woody.
Develops soapy.
One thing I'll point out is that the aromatherapeutic nature of this scent is valid. It's a peaceful smell that says "just relax."

So, the drydowns nice, I would give it a second go if it weren't for the overpowering citrus at the beginning.

jonovon
jonovon

L'Eau Indigo has a very realistic lime zest note that predominates the composition. It really feels like you've just rubbed some lime on. Or that you've just prepared a caipirinha, muddling and smashing small lime cubes. There's a faint green ginger that adds a nice, bitter spice to it.
But sometimes I find the lime so intense that it smells like kitchen cleaning products.
I fidn it too strong for hot days and too sour for cold days, so I don't really know when to use it best. Maybe it's good for clubbing, but then you won't want to smell like you've dropped a caipirinha glass on yourself. Might be a good outdoor scent, if the original Eau and the Ice version weren't better. Have it in mind that I live in a dry city in Brazil and maybe this scent will feel better on different weathers. I have an intuition that it'll smell very good on a a dark rainy day.
Anyway, I still prefer the original Eau par Kenzo, which behaves better and in a more conventional manner. Indigo, although safe, pushes on to a sharp side that may not please everyone.

iconoclast

Love the brilliantly madcap marketing blurb: "Indigo is connected with anxiety (tension and inner unrest) in psychology, and the new notes enable listening to inner voice and finding the right choice and solution" - ROFL.

The "Thinking Man's" scent. I'm really looking forward to try this fragrance - unfortunately it's not available where I live at the moment.

Colorado
Colorado

LPK Eau Indigo Pour Homme is a wonderful EDT! Distinctive! Unique! It refers to me a very personal sense of nostalgia: Moments... when I was a child in the, no longer existing, home of my deceased grandfather and grandmother, on the mornings of autumn and winter. The smell of burning wood stove, very common in southern Brazil, as well as the preparation of mate, a herbal drink, like tea, typical of southern Brazil, among the gauchos. Why me back to that? What notes? I cannot explain. Fresh, hot, bitter, citric, with a slightly sweet background. Perfect? For me ... Yes! Great fixation. 5/5. Peace and Light for all...!

mrparfum
mrparfum

well personally i disliked it.. the main note is only citrus and sweet..
sort of refreshing and cool but this fragrance doesn't have the usp... i mean there are a dozens of more deos and perfumes out there in the market that smell better and are cheap...
also lasting is not more than an hour at least on my skin...
well according to me its a waste of money.
kenzo really dissapointed me..

Both this fragrance and its counterpart, L'eau par Kenzo eau Indigo pour Femme, which I own and love, have some distinctive similarities.

Obviously the masculine version is much crisper, with an interesting spiciness. The powdery aspect is quite prominent, however I absolutely adore this quality in a men's fragrance. You don't find many powdery colognes these days.

I read somewhere that this fragrance is a much more complex version of the female scent, however I tend to disagree. L'eau par Kenzo eau Indigo pour Homme is spiced powder, whereas L'eau par Kenzo eau Indigo pour Femme is rich, plum-scented powder.

Regardless of the two fragrances and their comparisons, L'eau par Kenzo eau Indigo pour Homme stands out in its own unique way. There is something so very sensual about this fragrance, mysterious almost.

The lasting power is good, however the sillage is rather meek and mild. Not that this bothers me in the slightest. I do think that if this fragrance was overpowering it would lose most of its appeal.

guest_ahmed fekry
guest_ahmed fekry

it is acitrus aromatic, very refreshing scent ,natural and very good choice in smmer days.

LuckyStar1
LuckyStar1

Great fragrance, been wearing it to work and also on occassional nights out where I have had great comments. This fragrance works well during the day into evening. The sillage and projection is great. How can a scent be strong but discreet at the same time? This is it. Words to describe this scent are Fresh, Woody, zesty, powdery, sensual.

BIG
BIG

The carded sample lists Ginger as one of the present notes. This scent most likely fits in the Woody Aromatic category. Blame the coriander for the delightful sweetness goin' on.

guest_peter
guest_peter

just perfect

peter. just perfect

Lance

I have to recommend this again after 2months using! It's just great!!!
Not like any other cool summer scents, this fragrance has a very powerful longevity!
And the scent, oh I love this scent, it's so unique, the mix of lime and coriander! It's clean, fresh and very natural, but there's still smthing mysterious!
And I wonder why Fragranctica still have not put this in any group! I think I'll call it Oriental Fruity!^^

abhijit15
abhijit15

yesterday i bought thid amazing perfume .it smell superb ,very good for indian summer last very long and i cant explain the smell but lemon is there it keep u and other cool who smell this .

Lance

Tested this today! It's so much more interesting than the original. A little bit hotter and darker :) But still alive the freshness.
The sillage and longevity is great too!

bronstein
bronstein

Nice one for the summer. There's something special about it. Kenzo's male fragrances are getting more and more interesting.

guest_perfumeluva
guest_perfumeluva

This smells so simular to Cartier Declaration. Both fragrances are lovely.

guest_safa
guest_safa

if you like this one... try Armani Jade... the dry drown is similar after an hour or so...

scenturian
scenturian

Sampled it 2 different days last week and got high impressions. One of the best aromatic fruity fragrance i ve ever met. And smells surprisingly masculine. Much better than the original. 4me the problem note in the original is which reminds me the adg that i dont like at all.
Perfect choice 4summer imo. Surely will be added 2my collection.
Longevity is gr8 also.
Somehow reminds me the Burberry The Beat for man

periquito89
periquito89

Looking closely, it has something about what I got from Kenzo Ice, and should be common with the original L'Eau, which I don't know. Must be the lime, but this just play a second role, since the ginger dominates at the beginning. This is a warm scent, where the start took my attention, I found it very interesting; the drydown, otherwise, turns to something more common, to some smell that I remembered from years ago. It is a warm, sweet scent, which is more nice through the first hour. Simple and great looking bottle as others Kenzo works.

dunatko

i tested it today - i was first suprised that its really different from original and ice edition - at first smell:-)

it started fresh but also with strong aromatic undertone... but you can still find in it this simple L´eau par Kenzo freshness - mixed with coriander and sweet ginger makes this one smell like coming from other side - deeper and darker - something like L´eau for nightlife:-)

simple - a bit stronger but still fresh´n´sweet and really nice modern fragrance for men... and not so casual like some other!

i will still stay wearing my colder version - ice - but this is also a fantastic new reinvention of classic L´eau par K!

urobian
urobian

A deeper side of the original.. deep blue color show what the fragance is.. a silent enigma in water; i find a spicy,herbal touch with the last powdery-semi sweet angle of Power.

versatile, comfortable and not a risk to kenzo but really nice !

dunatko

oooo... cant wait for this one! i really think that original l´eau par Kenzo is best fresh male fragrance for everyday... and i use last year limited edition ICE which is a colder variation of original - absolutely perfect for summer hot days :-)

L`Eau Par Kenzo Eau Indigo Pour Homme by Kenzo 3.91 out of 5 based on 201 ratings and 44 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenzo L`Eau Par Kenzo Eau Indigo Pour Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kenzo L`Eau Par Kenzo Eau Indigo Pour Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L`Eau Par Kenzo Eau Indigo Pour Homme by Kenzo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L`Eau Par Kenzo Eau Indigo Pour Homme by Kenzo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.