Designers » I-K » Woody Aromatic « Groups

L`Eau Par Kenzo ICE Pour Femme Kenzo for women

L`Eau Par Kenzo ICE Pour Femme Kenzo for women
dislike

L`Eau Par Kenzo ICE Pour Femme Kenzo for women Pictures

L`Eau Par Kenzo ICE Pour Femme by Kenzo is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for women. L`Eau Par Kenzo ICE Pour Femme was launched in 2008. The nose behind this fragrance is Ilias Ermenidis. Top notes are lemon, ginger and mint; middle note is freesia; base notes are vetiver, ambrette (musk mallow) and vanilla.

Lemon Ginger Mint

Freesia

Vetiver Ambrette (Musk Mallow) Vanilla

Selection Verte

L`Eau Par Kenzo ICE Pour Femme Fragrance Reviews

Sweetloverxoxo
Sweetloverxoxo

It is very aquatic and fresh on me.I like the bottle although it's not really standing out of the crowd.However,some reason is telling me I should not wear this too often.So,maybe I'll wear it whenever I hang out with my friends?

parvaneh
parvaneh

Very fresh but still, long-lasting, which is a combination hard to find. Not a girly and supersweet fragrance but yet feminine. Perfect for daytime, spring and summer. Vanilla from base notes is noticeable within a few hours and gives it an elegant touch. I love this EDT, such a pity it can't be found anymore...

tschiepchen
tschiepchen

I have this from Debenham's clearout shelf and I do not regret buying it.
The scent is crisp, fresh and clean and a bit like snow so I intend to wear it in winter.

Perfumenut1
Perfumenut1

There is a note in the original L'eau par Kenzo which I absolutely cannot stand (water lilly). It's also in another Japanese brand fragrance L'Eau D'Issey, just a mere whiff of it on my skin makes me feel ill! I saw this and decided to try it as I didn't even know they had an Ice version! I find this much better than the original one, minty and lemony, which I love and ideal for hot weather. Unfortunately the lasting power on me is a few hours, but in the currant hot temps this and AG eau d'hadrien is just about all I can tolerate. Great summer fragrance.

ChemistRhi
ChemistRhi

Very very very minty! And even thought I can't smell it on my skin after a few minutes, other people can apparently so that's ok :-)

One of the mintiest ladies frags I've smelt, really fresh. Nice bottle too!

Migotka
Migotka

I love Kenzo. I think I have not tried any single fragrance of their that I did not like.

I tried L'Eau par Kenzo Ice a long time ago and only remembered it was nice. I retested it yesterday, and looked up the notes to find out with quite a shock that there is no watermelon here, while on my it seemed more like a watermelon water with a huge dose of freesia. I am not sure if I would classify it as woody aromatic on my skin, since I did not really get most of the notes, except maybe for lemon and some vanilla. Sadly I didnt get any mint nor ginger.

Nevertheless, I blame my skin for it, and I still think it is quite an interesting fragrance, specially for summer.

Amethyste
Amethyste

after the first scary sniff it becomes delicious orange peel.. totally agree with amanda.
I don't like l'eau par kenzo, and it has nothing to do with it

liinaliinas
liinaliinas

I had the sample of the original, but there is some tone that badgers me a lot. But the ICE I love. It is fresh and it stays like this. It's perfect everyday scent, as I can't wear something that's too notable. It gives a cloud of freshness around the user and that makes it perfect for me.

Update: I've used this for a while now and like it everyday more and more. The top mint lasts long and is my favorite. I'm really happy that I found it. It's really a surprise as I don't like the original.

alina terec
alina terec

well this one is stronger a bit more masculine. it could be the mint that is very strong but yet so refreshing. it's like a lemon-mint ice tea. and the base notes give it just the right touch to soften it up a bit. very appropriate for young girls but also for adults. very good choice for summer fun time.

corinmelody
corinmelody

i love leau par kenzo, but i wanna ask if this one, leau par kenzo love or the original leau par kenzo is more suitable for a teenage girl uses it during summer? thanks

amanda
amanda

its fresher but stronger than l'eau par kenzo, actually currently i prefer this to the original, its really refrshing and after the drydown to me it smelled like recently peeled mandarin,

L`Eau Par Kenzo ICE Pour Femme by Kenzo 3.73 out of 5 based on 54 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenzo L`Eau Par Kenzo ICE Pour Femme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kenzo L`Eau Par Kenzo ICE Pour Femme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L`Eau Par Kenzo ICE Pour Femme by Kenzo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L`Eau Par Kenzo ICE Pour Femme by Kenzo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.