Designers » I-K » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

L`Eau Par Kenzo ICE Pour Homme Kenzo for men

L`Eau Par Kenzo ICE Pour Homme Kenzo for men
dislike

L`Eau Par Kenzo ICE Pour Homme by Kenzo is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men. L`Eau Par Kenzo ICE Pour Homme was launched in 2008. The nose behind this fragrance is Jacques Cavallier. Top notes are lime and mint; middle notes are nutmeg, cloves and cardamom; base notes are benzoin and vetiver.

Lime Mint

Nutmeg Cloves Cardamom

Benzoin Vetiver

L`Eau Par Kenzo Eau Indigo Pour Homme

L`Eau Par Kenzo ICE Pour Homme Fragrance Reviews

ZELJO
ZELJO

a fresh touch of nature, mint in the country after a hot sauna mixed up with lime, a fresh scent but strong enough and very masculine

murysusanto
murysusanto

I made a comments about romeo gigli man which to me although the notes are not similar but somehow the smell is quite like it! Since I'm wearing it in a tropical country, longevity tends to lose in about 2-3 hours then I have to repeat spraying it again. Yes it's simple, fresh yet so warm, it's something you really want to have it in your skin for a long time. I just wish this kind has an intense version, double the power. I could only get 50 ml bottle here, too bad.

BIG
BIG

it smells like freshly peeled tangerine with an icy edge to it!!! The scent is very refreshing and reinvigorating. Remember it's a LTD edition.

Alan3
Alan3

i live in argentina and i didnt heard about that fragance, i really wantto test t, because i love the le eau par kenzo frangances, i have l eau par kenzo indigo and l eau par kenzo.

jonovon
jonovon

I don't know why it's called ICE. I don't feel it very refreshing. Actually, lime peel is the strongest note here and lasts throughout its development. Also, there's a peppermint hint that is pleasant. This combination is sweet and warm (not fresh to my senses) and makes this perfume work well as a unissex one. Think of a lime candy, not a mojito.

L'eau ICE isn't loud, though not as light as I would expect from something from Kenzo's l'eau line. I like to wear it on hot evenings, or cloudy hot days.

periquito89
periquito89

Several minutes after put on my skin, I had that feeling about walking through an open yard, after the rain, with the sun just showing itself, birds singing and gentle winds bringing the smell of a specific flower which I can not remember the name right now ... so, I spray Rive Gauche pour Homme over it and fixed the problem :D. Well, it IS nice, but not on me. Yes, easily unisex, and in my opinion more to the feminine side.

guest_Loves
guest_Loves

I need to get it have been researching and cant find it could someone tell me whe to get it please!!!

guest_hmmm
guest_hmmm

I smelt this the first time in Shanghai. Very fresh and cool smell....and a bit sweet, just what I like

dunatko

i use it... these days are not very warm but i really love this fragrance... :-) and there is one thing i have to say / write:

its amazing how ist this one longlasting! the ICE "freshness" stays all day and doesnt change very much! perfect!:-)

ken.z008
ken.z008

very refreshing, awakening; visionary astrogarden. Its snow vs. tropical breeze. I bout 9 bottles for goodluck before new year in Singapore.

its easily unisex

guest_Kurt
guest_Kurt

dunatko

ha - there is no mandarin but i can really smell something like fresh mandarin peel in it! and its a real ultra fresh summer fragrance - i still have the full bottle waiting for warmer spring and summer days:-)

dunatko

similar to original l´eau par but composition of ICE is colder: starts fruity sweet with fresh mandarin+lime and after comes aromatic "green" composition with a bit of spice...

simple - modern - refreshing - feelgood

...some popular fragrances which become "new" with "intense", "night" and "edition 200x" etc. are only based on polularity of original fragrance and the new one is nothing special, just like many others or something totally different - but this ICE is the best that l´eau par kenzo could happen:-)

can´t stop smelling it - it was the best birthday gift this year (from my boyfriend) love it...and love him:-)

L`Eau Par Kenzo ICE Pour Homme by Kenzo 4.16 out of 5 based on 38 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenzo L`Eau Par Kenzo ICE Pour Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kenzo L`Eau Par Kenzo ICE Pour Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L`Eau Par Kenzo ICE Pour Homme by Kenzo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L`Eau Par Kenzo ICE Pour Homme by Kenzo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo pour Homme Clinique Clinique Happy Nikos Sculpture pour Homme Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Kenzo Kenzo pour Homme Givenchy Givenchy pour Homme Blue Label Kenzo L’Eau 2 Kenzo pour Homme Gucci Gucci Rush for Men Dior Dior Homme Sport Givenchy Givenchy pour Homme Bvlgari Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir Thierry Mugler B*Men Gucci Gucci Pour Homme II Carolina Herrera CH Men Dior Dior Homme Intense Alfred Dunhill Desire Blue Bvlgari Bvlgari Pour Homme Caron Pour Un Homme de Caron Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Malt Hermes Terre d'Hermes