Designers » I-K » « Groups

L`Eau Par Kenzo Pour Femme Limited Edition Kenzo for women

L`Eau Par Kenzo Pour Femme Limited Edition Kenzo for women
dislike

L`Eau Par Kenzo Pour Femme Limited Edition Kenzo for women Pictures

Kenzo is launching fragrant duo L`Eau Par Kenzo Pour Homme and L`Eau Par Kenzo Pour Femme limited editions in 2010. The fragrant duo is accompanied with leaf-shaped metal pendants (Metal Leaf Limited Edition).

Fragrance for women abounds in floral-aquatic waves with aromas of mint, lotus and pink pepper.

Lotus Pink Pepper Mint

L`Eau Par Kenzo Pour Femme Limited Edition Fragrance Reviews

pbluberry
pbluberry

I really like this eventho what is left in my small bottle is nil. This smells fresh and powdery at the same time like guest_zetlover discribed. I really enjoyed this. Nothing really interesting but it's still beautiful and simple. Good for everyday wear.

aiycecasa
aiycecasa

simple but lovely

guest_zetlover
guest_zetlover

It's very nice scent for me. Because of mint, very fresh and clear. It gets a bit spicy, and sweet after some time. Lotus is very floral and powdery.

Lovely...

L`Eau Par Kenzo Pour Femme Limited Edition by Kenzo 3.60 out of 5 based on 21 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenzo L`Eau Par Kenzo Pour Femme Limited Edition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kenzo L`Eau Par Kenzo Pour Femme Limited Edition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L`Eau Par Kenzo Pour Femme Limited Edition by Kenzo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L`Eau Par Kenzo Pour Femme Limited Edition by Kenzo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Bvlgari Omnia Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo Sonia Rykiel Belle en Rykiel Estée Lauder Sensuous Chopard Wish Oriflame Felicity Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Vivienne Westwood Let It Rock Salvador Dali Salvador Dali Prada Infusion d'Iris L'Eau d'Iris Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Chopard Casmir Chanel Allure Sensuelle Lalique Encre Noire Pour Elle Aquolina Chocolovers Dolce&Gabbana Rose The One Cartier Eau de Cartier Versace Versense Paco Rabanne Black XS Kenzo Kenzo Amour