Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

L`Eau de Kenzo Amour Kenzo for women

L`Eau de Kenzo Amour Kenzo for women
dislike

L`Eau de Kenzo Amour Kenzo for women Pictures

L `Eau de Kenzo Amour is the new Kenzo fragrance expected in 2011. The fragrance is a continuation of the love saga, calling for new journeys with its sensual nuances.

The path of love continues with the limited edition L `Eau de Kenzo Amour, which differs from its antecedents - the eau de parfum. The top notes are accented by sparkling and glittering bitter orange and bergamot, surrounded by tea accords. The heart is floral and intense, decorated with petals of ylang-ylang, peony and frangipani, enjoying themselves and resting on the sensual base of vanilla and soft white musk.

The bottle is the same form as the previous editions of Amour. It is transparent with a prominent central part of cyclamen nuances – going from light to dark. The fragrance comes in a single volume of 70ml EDT as a limited edition for 2011.

Bergamot Bitter Orange Tea

Ylang-Ylang Frangipani Peony

Musk Vanille

Kenzo Amour
Style Pastels Soft Yellow

L`Eau de Kenzo Amour Fragrance Reviews

yuugainotenshi
yuugainotenshi

I love the bottle for this fragrance it is so pretty and so is the juice inside it! Kenzo Amour L’eau opens up with a smooth bright citruses and gently fades into one of the best tea notes I have ever smelled in a fragrance! It is fresh but still a little heavy because of the musk and a tiny bit of vanilla. I think I also pick up on peony and tiny bit of ylang ylang which blend perfectly with the tea. On my skin the tea note manages to linger on my skin until it reaches the drydown which took about 4-5 hours. The drydown is simple but still lovely a blend of vanilla and musk light and still fresh. This has great lasting power, I got 8+ hours out of it and considering that it is an EDT I thought that was impressive, but it was never too heavy in the heat. It might as well be summer already where I live it been pretty hot this last couple of weeks.

Somehow Kenzo fragrances allow for notes that I usually can not stand to become wearable such as tea which usually gives me an instant headache and violets. They are almost like miracles for me haha. I’m glad to have the perfume in my collection I find that it’s a great scent for summer, but I am sure I can wear it all year long without a problem.

I also have to thank Vie Café for introducing me to this lovely fragrance I would have never found it if she had never mentioned that I would most likely enjoy it. She was right I totally love it! <3

tvu
tvu

LOVE this on colder days, the tea leafs smell sooo addictive. LOVE the bottle, so cute on display! Kenzo should have made this an EDP as it does not last longer than i wish. Overall, a fantastic job with the cute long neck bottle and the juice inside :)
Update: 5 sprays in a late spring morning, after 6 hours the smell still lingered on, so this definitely lasts longer in summer months (whereas it seemed to lasts for only 2-3 hours in winter).

sky blue
sky blue

This is warm, but not heavy, soft, comforting and transparent fragrance. Like a warm spring evening. I like it a lot. Nice and refreshing tea notes, not too sweet peony and a 'tropical' vibe of frangipani and ylang-ylang.

I also like very soft musky-vanilla base. All in all, feminine, slightly sweet, but not over the top, and very wearable fragrance.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

It smells like the original one,Only lighter. But i like it:-) just a pity it is a limited edition,because it is great if you think the original can be to strong,like it is för me sometimes. On Me the musk and vanilla are the most prominent notes.

A very fresch scent with teanote in top. Great for warmer days. Nice but not a favourite.

En väldigt fräsch doft med te-not i toppen. Perfekt för varmare dagar. Trevlig men blir aldrig en favorit hos mig.

suesue
suesue

Love the fragrance. Love the bottle. Love every fragrance from the Amour line.

But unfortunately l'eau has absolutely no staying power. Sprayed 2 times at my wrist 2 hours ago - and theres noting left :(

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

I know this is intended to be a summer scent, but after testing it in both cold weather and in hot weather, I actually prefer it in cold weather, where the base notes seem to be more prominent!

In the heat, there is something about this scent that is very green and sharp. I think it is a combination of the green tea, bitter orange and ylang ylang. The peony is also clearly detectable, but the base notes feel completely overshadowed.

In winter, it's a bit creamier. The peony is still detectable, but the composition feels more balanced on my skin.

Overall, though, it's a very sheer skin-scent, and maybe a tad too floral for me in the end.

KasiaS
KasiaS

Maybe Kenzo should start a jeweller's or glass factory?:) These bottles are gettin more and more breathtaking! In reality this one makes an impression, and the same goes to this year's Flower Tag - splendid, both of them!
The scent for me is an equivalent of Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle for the original Amour - a bit lighter, a bit smoother, less woody, but definitely the same scent. Pity it's summer and this kind of frag don't appeal to me at all - maybe I should have bought it for winter? The bottle alone is worth it!

daphni
daphni

If you were a fun of Chacharel's Gloria, you will love this one! Unfortunately not longlasting on me.

alebanfield
alebanfield

It smells like a Comodoro Rivadavia's bar, notwithstanding I will buy it 4 my girlf.

ednafrau
ednafrau

It is very similar to Yves Saint Laurent's Cinema, but with the Amour base. I would say if you have the YSL, you probably don't need this one. It is quite pretty, though :)

lafefe
lafefe

This is for those who like the original Amour but think it is a bit too heavy and headache inducing, like me. The Eau is fresher, more floral and delicate, but still keeps the whole Amour vanillic concept.

perfume rocks
perfume rocks

i just got this today and i really like it i normally do not go for these kinds of scents i dont think it foral to me its deeper but still fresh..i like true fruity florals mainly tangy sour fresh fruity smells but this is a nice change for the evening in the spring summer and fall winter..im glad i got it and it has a very beautiful bottle

UPDATE:::I adore this scent it is so beautiful its now on the top of my 5 favorite perfumes of all time...i have never had the pleasure of smelling the original amour but i have got to get it now since this one smells so good..Thanks for the best swap ever Anna_gr

mediterranean
mediterranean

I smelt this today at the department stores in Bilbao-Spain.Very clean and soft, a little bit sweet. I liked it more than the regular kenzo amour. The bottle, as somebody commented here is gorgeous.

Anna_gr
Anna_gr

Just got it in the mail today. The bottle is stunning, the picture does not makes it justice!

I like the fragrance, in my opinion it is Amour that is more suitable for the spring/summer - like Amour in love :)

It's more lightheaded than Amour but still you can definitely feel the original fragrance in the background – as if you layered Amour with something citrusy. On me the staying power is not bad and so is the sillage.

Not sure it is full bottle worthy if you already own Amour, but I'm crazy for Kenzo fragrances, so now I'm a proud owner!

Update: swapped it. Always prefered to wear the original over it...

melia
melia

Why does this bottle has to be so big, but so pretty!?

Because for the juice inside, I would not háve to have it. Still, it's a nice fragrance:
the original amour sure comes trough, with it's ricey smooth -not too sweet- vanilla. The big difference is that this l'eau has a orange in the opening added, and a frangipani/peony heart, which make it appeal more fruity. It is less dreamy and cosy than the original, l'eau is a bit more uplifting and awake. Like a breeze of sunlight (if sunlight would be like air). But still, there is that creaminess like in the original which makes l'eau a comfortable fragrance too. The silleage is good, but the staying power is worse than the original's. All in all, I wouldn't say l'eau -as the name would assume- is more acquatic, watery or light. It's just more bright! And probably more suitable for summer then it's mother.

PS: Personally, I prefer 'the mother'.

L`Eau de Kenzo Amour by Kenzo 3.77 out of 5 based on 152 ratings and 16 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenzo L`Eau de Kenzo Amour fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kenzo L`Eau de Kenzo Amour, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L`Eau de Kenzo Amour by Kenzo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L`Eau de Kenzo Amour by Kenzo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.