Designers » I-K » Floral Aquatic « Groups

L'Eau par Kenzo Kenzo for women

L'Eau par Kenzo Kenzo for women Videos
L'Eau par Kenzo Kenzo for women Pictures L'Eau par Kenzo Kenzo for women Pictures L'Eau par Kenzo Kenzo for women Pictures L'Eau par Kenzo Kenzo for women Pictures L'Eau par Kenzo Kenzo for women Pictures L'Eau par Kenzo Kenzo for women Pictures L'Eau par Kenzo Kenzo for women Pictures L'Eau par Kenzo Kenzo for women Pictures L'Eau par Kenzo Kenzo for women Pictures

Water for Kezno symbolizes many things, above all, water is the source of health, purity, life, youth and eternity. This perfume is created for a woman that’s happy and simple. Classified as floral-aquatic, Kenzo is bright and fresh. Frosted mint lends its purity and complexity, lotus reveals its clarity. The pink pepper note embelishes the composition with its sensual character warming up previous floral notes. It was created in 1996. Available in bottles seen on the picture. The nose behind this fragrance is Olivier Cresp.

Green Lilac Mandarin Orange Reed Mint Pink Pepper

mat;

L'Eau par Kenzo Fragrance Reviews

shasta
shasta

When I smell this and look at the notes, I see two different perfumes. On me, rich yellow florals on an airy, slightly aquatic base that lasts and lasts. Love this so much. Have the older bottle- with the sprayer in the middle.

cmlee22
cmlee22

smells citrusy and light. my mom who never wears perfume *she is sensitive* liked it so i gave it to her. win for mom! :)

CarrieWhite
CarrieWhite

Pleasant and fresh but a little bit sweet on me. It sounds like a light version of Fiorucci to me.

ginger68
ginger68

Retested after many years. A lot of time ago I wore it. In those days it was really odd, very far from usual fresh fragrances for summer. It was innovative. Well I still think it is a little gem. It’s a tender painting. Pepper and sweet notes. A calm lake where beautiful butterflies and dragonflies live in peace, all around wild flowers and green grass. Water, earth and azure sky. I decided to buy another little bottle. This fragrance is dreaming.

babypink_fairish
babypink_fairish

This is a case of successful encounter with a fragrance from the same producer. Kenzo flower worked for me, and the l'eau par kenzo...I'm getting a similar feeling from it as I got from flower. I love the airy and light feel to it, it's easy to wear and I'd love to have the full version of this. I currently have the mini only cos the perfume store I visited did not have this one on hand.

0829am
0829am

Having avoided aquatics for a while now, I got this as a blind buy based on all the great reviews here. This did not work out for me.
You know how when you were a kid, you had to inflate your own pool floats by breathing out into the plastic opening bit? This perfume reminded me of the smell that came back to you when you stopped breathing into it to rest. Smelled rather plastic. Once that image got stuck in my head, I was sadly not able to appreciate this fragrance :(
EDIT: I just swapped this away and the other party loved it so much! I guess it's just me. Lesson learnt: my kid will have an air pump next time so he/she can appreciate aquatics :)

Nadia80
Nadia80

This is a very, very fresh scent. I can clearly smell the water lily, a little bit of pepper, a little bit of cedar and a very sharp (almost citrusy) green note. This green note is not the mint, so I guess it comes from the reed (or maybe a combination of reed and mint). I must admit that I'm a little disappointed that I can't clearly smell the mint, because I really love the aromatic, refreshing and sweet smell of it. I also expected L'eau to be a bit softer and a little bit sweeter (looking at the peach, rose, mandarin and vanilla notes).
My conclusion: L'eau par Kenzo is a refreshing sharp and green scent with a moderate sillage and longevity, which can be worn by both women and men. It's great to wear during the warm months, but I think it will be to sharp for the colder seasons.

plumblossom
plumblossom

A Light,refreshing,and fizzy fragrance, perfect for summer or sunny days !

mariyka
mariyka

Such a wonderful and complex fragrance. I'm so happy I discovered this. It totally reminds me of walking thru a lush, misty conservatory.

Hellita
Hellita

This is pure love for me! No wrongs about this fragrance. So light and airy. When you wear it you'll feel shower clean (almost) all day. Great longevity for an EdT. Beautiful.

pink and pink
pink and pink

Gegauff this fragrance available only Edt :)

Gegauff
Gegauff

Does anyone know if they are discontinuing this? I looked for it in EDP in the store today and they said they only had it in EDT now. Does anyone know if that's normal in other places?

mutia
mutia

I wore this perfume around 7-8 years ago. I still remember the smell with melon, orange, and flowery hint in it. Fresh, green, and aquatic so it suited the personality of younger me. It was also every moment perfume. Now, I'd not dare to wear this outside my house. Maybe few spray just to refreshen myself after busy doing with house chores.

hsd1
hsd1

I can see that this is an inoffensive scent. After I sprayed it I could barely smell it. Now a few hours later I can smell a nice, clean melon type smell. I am new at describing fragrances, but it does seem airy or watery. Almost indetectable.

Edit: 6 hours later I am remembering that I have smelled this many years ago, and it is starting to give me a headache.

honeyhingco
honeyhingco

The first time I smelled it on someone (she was a celebrity) I was captivated. It's fresh, clean, aquatic, reminiscent of a summer rain, and it permeated the air in the room in a nice way. It was a memorable scent for me. I have yet to try this scent on myself and I have high hopes that it would complement my body chemistry. I think this works perfectly on a hot summer day or even night.

katushka37
katushka37

To me it represents 90's minimalism phase - clean, light and fresh. I can detect mint but it is very mild and not chewing gum like. Then pepper and cedar make an appearance, followed by mild floral undertones. It lasts well on my skin but stays nice and close.

Shereena
Shereena

received it as a gift, every time I wore it i started headache, penetrated my sinus leaving me with a nausea feeling with this too much water Lilly. Clean,pure,refreshing but not for me. Gave it to my sister . will never buy!

guest_Vie Cafe
guest_Vie Cafe

L'eau par Kenzo reminds me a little of Hermes un jardin apres la mousson, but 90s style. It has a sweet melon-y, watery scent with a touch of pepper and a strange warmth that seem to radiate from "under" it, if that makes any sense. Edible in a melon kind of way and with a warm base of vanilla and peach on my skin. I find it oddly comforting and calming. To me, if a perfume is called L'Eau, it should be as Zen as the surface of a pond. I get images of bamboo trees in bluish-green watercolors but also memories of drinking cucumber water.

This is an aquatic done right, in my humble opinion, since it has no overdose of headache inducing calone notes as with so many other aquatics of the 90s. The watery feeling here comes from floral notes, mint and soft peach. Quite genius actually. I think this is an underrated Kenzo. After all, Olivier Cresp created a few iconic perfumes, Angel, Moschino I love love, Kenzo Amour, Ange ou Demon, Light Blue, Cacharel Noa and Gloria.

lucianamesquitacosta
lucianamesquitacosta

Clean, feminine, fresh, and makes me feel light and free. LOVE IT. Wish it had more staying power on me, because it's delicious!!!

iragoodall
iragoodall

Since 1996 I've been having this perfume. Every time I see the bottle is about to finish, I go and buy the new one! This perfume is my favorite! Sooo fresh!!

Julie Billi
Julie Billi

my mother's summer signature perfume! My father loves it on her and he says he clearly smells water melon!

Somnus
Somnus

It reminds me a cucumber.

juliaten
juliaten

Blind buy. Well, I can say I'm very picky... This smell is not for me.

mayosh
mayosh

I've purchased this fragrance three years ago ...Onset I was impressed by the smell that seemed to be like the smell of cool water perfume ...But then it became as nasty as the smell of a Spit ...i will not recommend it

elena gonzalez
elena gonzalez

Fresh water with lots of pepper! beautiful fragrance of violets, mint, tangerine and the star is waterlily! I imagine wearing a simple white top and short jeans, only lip gloss and a bright smile. Very 90´s.

irrrini
irrrini

utterly amazing! I am a health professional, so heavy parfums are out of the question. This one, however it gave me a sense of freshness all day long, without smelling like every other girl out there. Discreet but distinctIve, well done1

krlamev
krlamev

It's soooo amaizing! Amaizing really! So fresh, oceanic, light and still charming! Is not a clean-nostrilas fragrance.

Haven´t found any perfume at this time that can take L'eau's place!

Sadly (so sadly) it doesn't last long :( I mean I am not expecting the perfume to last 12 hours, but you have to spray on your clothes, arms, hair to feel it during the day. I think it is so light fragrance that if you are on an enviroment or room with other strong fragrances/smells, it just... let's say it just blends in... You probably will smell other's perfume than L'eau but at times you feel it's presence (Does that make sense...? O_o) That's the way I can describe it =))

Even tho I am not wearing it for other's people's pleasure lol, as long as I can feel it I'm ok. Love L'eau!!!

kakaka2
kakaka2

L'eau Par Kenzo is a cruel contradiction for me and this is just so sad...

I went on a quest today to examine some fresh and clean fragrances I had previously selected in order to satisfy my crave for "watery" and "weightless". I sniffed and tested and analysed and when I was on my way out of the perfumery shop, disappointed of the "I've seen it all before" feeling, I took a glance at L'Eau. An old time classic, back from the days I couldn't afford a real perfume, only sniffed from a distance on those smiling and flawless young ladies on their way to a summer night randez-vous. Never mind...

So on my way out I sprayed L'Eau on my forearm and sighed in relief I hand't just passed it by. It was so beautiful, so grassy, I felt the freshness of the mint, it was so light and sparkly. I instantly loved this creation! My happiness was so honest and oh, so short. In 10 minutes all was gone, it was all lost to a blunt soapy mess. It was this swamp that had somehow swallowed and digested the green grass meadow from before.

I was devastated and preparing for a quest to satisfy my crave for "watery" and "weightless"...

smellME
smellME

So many times I 've passed this at the perfume counters...
Once I decided to try it despite that I am not really into aquatics.
It starts on me with a strange mix actually made me remember eternity...no !
Well thats only first seconds, then turns into a quite pleasant lilac and honey smell...nice. have not yet got the mint wich is too bad , probably hidden somewhere.. the heart is really lovely with pepper lotus and a large doze of violet wich together with the cedar vanilla and musk creates a lovely SOFT woody trail wherever I go. Very nice to wear even though it might be softer than the perfumes I normally wear. But I was searching for an aquatic , not too sweet for those hot summer days , and I found one that will work.
I am glad I tried it this time !
Great thanks to a swap beyond compare- Namida !

StacyMarie82
StacyMarie82

So clean and fresh! My favorite scent by far. I can wear this anytime- even at work, where as a ballroom and latin dance instructor, I am very close to people all day.

Juliana6
Juliana6

A fresh, clean and feminine perfume.
It smells quite simple- water, mint, violet and lotus ( which is not listed), but if we take a look on the notes, we see it's a complex and sophisticated fragrance. Reminds me an ikebana. Simple yet made with attention and care.
I would like to wear it for a walk under the summer rain.

The scent is soft and mild yet longevity and the sillage are really good. Usually with this type of scents I feel disappointed because they fade quite quickly, but not with this scent. Great!

shallwedance
shallwedance

my lovely perfume

purnima
purnima

After reading a lot of reviews of this perfume here, I finally made an online purchase of Kenzo L'eau Par EDT. This was a blind-buy and I received it yesterday. I love water perfumes and I was very excited to smell this as this is my first Kenzo perfume.
Today, the first day of wearing it, I am actually confused as to my feelings towards this smell. It starts off great as many other people have noted but after few minutes, it smelled like watermelons to me! It is probably because it is summer, 38-40 degrees where I am but I thought this was summer perfume.
About the longevity- As I said, it is hot where I am right now so I put on like 5-8 sprays and some on my clothes for it to stay all day long. The good part is that no matter how much you spray, it won't be much to give you a headache. It is very light and fresh. But I stopped smelling it after a while and at the end of the day, I could smell a bit of it. So, I didn't find the longevity to be good. I didn't carry this perfume as it is 100ml and too heavy to be put in my handbag.
To sum up- I do like this perfume but it is not special to me. This can be used everyday and you can use lots of I would use it up soon but won't buy it again.
If my opinion changes, I will add my comments here.

Viridis
Viridis

I had a bottle of this in the 90's when I was a teenager. Then the bottle was of a different design, which I prefer to the new one. Found a bottle on discount a couple of years ago and decided to treat myself, albeit wary of whether I would still find it as adorable as I did then. I was not disappointed.

It's the same crisp, clean scent that I remembered. It's inoffensive yet complicated. I prefer using it in the winter time, somehow it reminds me of snow. I think this is a perfume that either you love or hate. It's definately not for everybody.

missdietcoke1
missdietcoke1

I used to have this parfume about 15-20 years ago. Back then it was the "it" thing to wear clean, almost unisex fragrances. I never really liked it I was just going with the flow, trying to be trendy - being young and not knowing much about parfumes this seemed as a very sensible choice. I quickly left it behind and never thought about it anymore...:) Now I like my parfumes deeper...this is just too simple for me. Very safe fragrance and I promise you will not offend anyone by wearing this in the office. If you like fresh, clean and happy summer fragrances this is for you!

camarillo
camarillo

I had it but seems this perfume is not good for me. I dont know why every time I used it.. its difficult for me to breathe. maybe I am allergic to some essence in this perfume :( sigh

szilviabartha
szilviabartha

One of my favorite perfume. Very fresh, soothing and happy scent.

StellaXYH
StellaXYH

I get a very strong water lily note. I usually love lotus note but unfortunately this one is so intensive that it made me dizzy even with one spritz. It somehow gave me an image of a lake full of water lilies deep in the forest, not oceanic or tropical. I might not say it's fresh and aquatic, but definitely a floral fragrance. I doubt if it's suitable for a really hot summer day. I think it's better for spring and autumn. The longevity is moderate, about 4 or 5 hours. Instead the sillage is quite impressive for an EDT.

icecube
icecube

Very clean smelling, watery, a faint cirtusnote in the bakground.
Is very soft - bordering to weak - to the extend that it is hard to describe it.
WIll wait and se if it evolves.

IsaIsabella
IsaIsabella

This smelt so good on paper. The image of bountiful fragrant lotus soaking in a cool, still pond comes to mind.

But on my skin it opens up into something sour, almost urine-like for the first 10-15minutes. The dry down is sweet like icing sugar and strong undertones of lotus and bamboo(?) alongside some sort of pepper+musk combination.

This is an aquatic scent, but instead of being a marine/ocean-y scent, this is the scent of lakes, of rivers, of ponds. If it had a colour, it would be a greenish blue colour.

It is very zen-like, cold and calming. Perfect when the heat is searing hot.

I do like it, but maybe I wouldn't buy a 100ml bottle. Doesn't seem to suit my personality because it gives a feminine, delicate aura which I am surely not known for. Maybe I may grab a small bottle. Hmmm...

Longevity is pretty good, 3 hours and it's still going strong. After several uses, i conclude it lasts around 6-8 hours on my skin, way better than the homme version. Sillage is soft/moderate.

EDIT: Got meself a 30ml widdle bottle.
Plus it seems to complement my Crabtree&Evelyn's aloe Vera moisturiser as they are both herbaceous smelling.
And, it goes great with Elizabeth Arden's green tea!! It tones down the floral notes and amps up the fresh, sweet icyness of the scent.

pushok
pushok

A friend gave this to me to try and I absolutely loved it. It is very floral and aquatic. Very refreshing and unique smell. Gonna get it next.

shanghaifleur
shanghaifleur

This is an all time favorite! I never get tired of it, I love how it makes me feel cheerful but in a peaceful, serene way. This is like wearing a white cotton t-shirt and an old favorite pair of jeans, it makes me feel comfy and grounded. No gimmicks here, only simplicity and pureness. Yes, it is very emblematic of the 90s era, and it's a good thing!... Its has a "grunge" aura with a touch of simple femIninity.

Jun0711
Jun0711

This cologne smell is very nice. This is good for summer season.

Mebster
Mebster

Just sniffed it again from a sample, after long..long time ago.. This was my signature back 15 years ago in college. Different bottle but the scent remain the same. Soft aquatic floral. Watery cucumbery..so calming.. Zen like.. Sillage 1 ft, longevity 6-8 hours.

muzzbait
muzzbait

an interesting tidbit; the female version of this fits snuggly into the male version!

this perfume is wonderful. it reminds me of clear lemonade, for some reason. a wonderful, sickly sweet scent on entry, it then calms down. but it's far too brief and fleeting. sometimes lasts less than an hour with multiple sprays. i want to remove this from 'my circulation' but it smells too nice to leave it behind.

i spray this on my clothes when i want to smell 'nice and fresh' but not perfumey...

Skye Wortley
Skye Wortley

Very nice, it is fresh, bright and feminine. I love aquatic perfumes, so this is one of my favourites. It has a great effect on me, i feel great! It makes me cheerful and confident. I really feel like i'm in a light blue, tropical ocean when the smell floats around me. I've loved it ever since i smelled it for the first time, but i had to wait a while till i could buy it. I adore Kenzo perfumes and this one is especially good for me!

Siv55
Siv55

Fresh, watery, very early nineties style scent. Extremely subtle wet summer garden. Can't detect any pepper in it, but then find it very hard to pick out notes in this, to me its homogenous clean floral.

40plus&fab
40plus&fab

Vanilla1975 got it right. This must be tested on the skin (and waited out) to be truly be appreciated. Upon inital spray I was ready to run to scrub it off. It opens very strong, piercing and sharp. After a few minutes, while distracted doing something else, I kept getting this waft of loveliness, fresh, vibrant and crisp. It is definately aquatic but not in the usual marine way. I must admit, occassionaly something off-putting(proably the cedar) rears its head but almost immediately the other lovelies push it back down into obscurity and I'm happy again. It is exotic, like an amazonian waterfall with beautiful flowers floating in the calm at the bottom.

advabart. Yes they changed the design of the bottle, I had both the new and the older - and in my opinion they smell the same. Great every-day-scent.

advabart
advabart

Have they changed the bottle over the years? I own an oval one for some 15 years. Its name is just the same as the newer recangular bottle. I love the nowaday design better. Just wonder if it smells as it used to be.

Necabel
Necabel

Conmigo no funciona. Nada más rociarla sobre mi piel ya percibo unas notas que para mí son detestables. Creo que no encajo con las fragancias acuáticas :(

***

With me not working. Just spray it on my skin and I sense some notes that are detestable to me. I think I do not fit with aquatic fragrances :(

vanilla1975
vanilla1975

Please, never test this perfume on paper strip, just on body! Long years I passed by this masterpiece because it smelled so harsh untill day I sprayed it on my wrist. oh god! After 15 min I was in heaven with waterfalls and light spring flowers around. It's light, aquatic and a little warm at base. The best choice for summer, truly refreshing :)

Evita102
Evita102

I always loved the smell on the tester, wanted to get it many times, fresh light, yes but..as soon as I have it on my skin it smells like candy.

EauSensuelle
EauSensuelle

Oh woah. L'eau Par Kenzo is one big, bold, crisp aquatic.

A wave of flowery freshness greets your nostrils when you first smell L'eau. This is just a sheer, white, elegant and a very pretty floral. This is very very very beautiful and therefore it is not overbearing.

The middle is a little bit of a warmed-up version of these water-like flowers. I recently noticed how the word "flowers" can be split into two - "flow" and "ers". That means flowers are etymologically things that flow with the water. This is very appreciable for this sort of a scent.

The base is like a watery cucumber-cedar combination with a little bit of stony amber. Pleasant and sophisticated and requires a woman who is not dirty at all - just very neat and clean. Very simple and has a low understanding curve.

I simply have no words for this stellar combination. Very beautiful, simple and also very elegant and feminine. I love L'eau Par Kenzo forever. Kudos.

LiLoLiLo
LiLoLiLo

This has been my school signature scent ! I got many compliments from teachers and classmates..Everyone seemed to like it

busik
busik

Then, in the 90's, the very first release, a bottle with a blue collar, the smell was completely different. Trying to find, but in vain. Later on in the 2000th was presented rectangular bottle, unnecessarily used the gift, but would never have bought myself, better Rochas.

dulcette
dulcette

Sporty, aquatic, woody, slightly floral. a very safe scent for the sporty girl next door.

lbean
lbean

I went to a perfume counter looking to try Moschino Funny! and, as they didn't have have it, the sales lady recommended me this instead.

I found it a very light scent that's a little sweet as well. I'm not very good at picking up notes, but I definitely get the floral aquatic concept and find it really interesting how this can be so subtle and fresh without being citrus.

As much as I like it, I find it *very* light and rather a common scent - somewhat of a shower gel/body splash smell. I still want to try Moschino Funny! and I hope they differ a bit in that aspect.

I recommend L'eau par Kenzo for women who like light and fresh fragrances that are still feminine and a bit sweet. And for people that are sensitive to perfumes, etc. as this is a so subtle and pleasant.

LipstickJunkie
LipstickJunkie

The first time I smelled this perfume was at a friend's house when I was 11 years old, and oh my god, I instantly fell in love with it/ 4 years later I bought it, it has so many memories attached to it, it's scent is so pure and clean and very unique! betwenn me and this perfume there's a 12 years old love story and I beleive it will last for many years to come!

nicolevivi
nicolevivi

Little grow up clean scent, remind me of monet's water lilies! It smell like a black haired, young, pure woman, who has a porcelain face and wears minimum makeup, wearing a a body length white dress, while standing in front of a pond of water lilies very peaceful and elegant scent, but I would not use it.

iflipcess0527
iflipcess0527

i would like to like this perfume, but it smells like a vicks vaporub to me, unfortunately i have the biggest bottle, what a waste of money

CoolBreezes
CoolBreezes

I wore this when it came out in 1996, purchased at duty free on my first "grown-up" trip to England. My bus mates all said it smelled like fresh cucumbers. And it did, and I loved it at the time. I always felt pulled together when I wore it, and I used the entire bottle within that year...a rarity since then. This scent brings me back to my first solo home, my fledgling independence and a few crossroads filled with decisions that have since held me in good stead. Fresh, cool, and making my own way in the world. Thanks Kenzo!

Ellie_Love
Ellie_Love

I can't explain my liking for this one, but I do love it! A fresh scent with actual staying power. It smells somewhat citrusy which I love, and the water lily note is strong and beautiful. It reminds me of walking barefoot on grass in a summer rain. Must try for outdoorsy people!

Cams
Cams

What a special fragrance this is. I avoid aquatic fragrances as they sometimes lack the depth I typically need from a fragrance. But man oh man this gem of a fragrance was a fantastic surprise. Within minutes of being applied it produces on the skin a dreamy, soft and sensual smell that I love. This aquatic fragrance is a joy to wear. Who knew? I love this!

MEALIZAGABI
MEALIZAGABI

i am in love with the fragrance

Adjames
Adjames

This is one of the most beautiful fragrances, especially for spring/summer. Very fresh with a dry down of subtle elegance. On me it lasts for hours and I receive compliments frequently. It has a romantic nuance to it...it adds a vibrant, happy note to my day. The final notes are sexy indeed.

nicole.lu
nicole.lu

I bought it in a heartbeat. It's my grandfather's waterlily garden right after summer rain. It's Asian summer in its most beautiful form. It takes me home.

SYLeung
SYLeung

Instant feeling: What should I comment on that? I love the SummerbyKenzo, Amour n Flower.

The combinatiion of Leau is so unique, exspecially for my favour Lilac, that draws me to try it.

Today is extremely hot 34C n high humidity. I directly pour out on my neck, chest n wrist as it is a travel bottle size. Unlikely, the first note, reed, my 9 years old son is able to detect it but I dont.

Honestly, I smell nothing about rose, violet, even base note musk etc. I do admire those can wear it beautifully. Skin chemistry - so horrible.

Dunja Kashkaval
Dunja Kashkaval

OMG am I the only one that didn't like this one? It pinches my nose and gives me a headache. My mom got it for me a few years back and I hated it.

ashwinie
ashwinie

It lasts for a surprisingly long time on me, although most of the comments seem to indicate otherwise. It's a beautiful fragrance that reminds of the first rain shower. It's everything good about water packaged in a bottle!

CAROLINA1900
CAROLINA1900

This perfume is perfect for hot summer days.

SundayMorning
SundayMorning

There's Got to be something wrong with my bottle, since i get the smell of MUSHROM (dont know the spelling) this one was nice when i had a tiny spritz on my arm, but 2-3 spritz on, on my way out for my daughters last day at preschool,I really had the panic! had to cover this shiz up with the angel of coverage- Elie Saab.

I pass this one.

sapramiška
sapramiška

If you need a fresh summer scent, without masculine notes, this is a perfect choice. Soft, gentle, easygoing... It smells like life without troubles, inocente, young (but not childish at all).
Excenlente!

sreetamaa
sreetamaa

Love the smell... but it doesnt last too long.. disappointed about that...

Cynicalwish
Cynicalwish

I'm not really into aquatics, but this one smells so good! fresh and clean without being too pungent or too artificial.

1nov
1nov

I bought it again after many years ... It still the best .. I love it

marji1410
marji1410

It's the most beautiful fragance I'd ever have!! Fresh, It's feels like you are always new!!!.. I'ts an amazing fragrance!!

Danyhella
Danyhella

That's a freshness in a bottle. Have never been into fresh scents but then I found this one and totally fell in love with it. Wearing it makes me feel like I've just came out of the cold shower. There's something very special and significant about Kenzo's L'eau Par fragrances (both the female and male version), it's not like any other fresh summer scent, this one gives you not just a refreshment, but the complete scent with idea and character. All the notes work great together.
It doesn't last really long in my opinion, but I don't really care, I love it anyway.

Liene
Liene

One of the most interesting aquatic perfumes I have ever found. Comparing with other aquatics (which I feel as the sea in storm, swift river, ocean in winter) it is just different type of water - some forest lake with ripples in summer, dewdrops in its shady bank, light breeze and busy little animals all around.
It is surprisingly soft and subtle yet playful. Reed, lotus, pink pepper and cedar are the notes I can detect the best; and the last nicely blends in relatively warm finish. It feels much warmer sniffed directly on the skin, while sillage is quite airy and fresh even after several hours. That is what makes me like this perfume so much, as well as reed note which I just love. Strangely, at times in the drydown I can even feel musk and among top notes something from black currants.

nowheregal
nowheregal

if water had a smell, it would smell like this.

Lee79
Lee79

This is def a very pure, green, and fresh scent. But unfortunately it doesn't last very long on me. :( But it does smell lovely while it lasts.

Takhaet
Takhaet

My all time greatest!!! I started using it when i was about 20 and i still use it when i am almost 29 ...

I have never actually smelled any perfume that would be as clean, as pure, as fresh and green but mysterious at the same time as this one .

Funny enough- in my opinion, this is the best of fresh fragrances on the market but somehow it is also comfortably warm and a bit sweet . Always reminds me of colourful dragonflies and butterflies above the lake. love it <3 and will never stop <3

Red Rose
Red Rose

I agree with who said this fragrance is one of the freshest scents around. Very clean, just out of the shower or just steped out from the rain & the clean cold water splashing rain. It's hard to find though maybe that's why I only discover it this year.

olga1780
olga1780

Wow, for a clean aquatic fragrance this is pretty powerful! And I mean it in the best possible way because usually the majority of aquatics are very etheral and volatile and you do have to use them with a heavy hand. On the other hand, L'Eau par can get cloying if oversprayed.
Very beautiful composition, romantic and even elegant. I love to use my aquatics for sports, and I must admit that after trying so many of them I still find L'Eau par Kenzo very unique. I wears very nice even in cold weather as it has some warmth to it due to vanilla, peaches and pepper. Outstanding sillage and longevity. A keeper for sure.

dikija4
dikija4

I loved it. It was so fresh for hot summers! Yes, it lasts no long, but it`s soooooo nice!

fath1ma
fath1ma

I interested L'eau Par from here, in topic: The Similar Perfumes or kinds like that. It said that similar with L'eau d'Issey. Well..that's not true at all..! Both were fresh floral maybe, but very different floral.
I'm not good in writing, not good English too..sorry. But I recommend this one for somebody that like fresh perfumes :)
add: now it's similar with L'eau d'Issey, but this is softer, for daily use.

msasima
msasima

I like this smell from other ones ..Caz whenever I wear ..it 's too strong make me headache
However I wanna wear again...at least ...It inspire me to active and fresh in the morning .

just_sara
just_sara

I had this when i was young. I remember i liked it but also got annoyed by it, Im not so much into aquatic scnets i guess. It is a nice fresh fragrance. Very wearable and summery.

Nura
Nura

A scent of my childhood

armanimania
armanimania

It doesn't last at all.

orchid_84
orchid_84

Beautiful! This is an amazing floral aquatic fragrance. I was attracted to L'eau par Kenzo by the unusual combination of notes listed, and indeed it is a unique scent. I can't say I've ever seen lilac, pepper, lotus, reeds, mint, cedar and peach all in one fragrance.

I get the soft, watery lotus and grassy reed scents coming through the most strongly. The orange adds some welcome juiciness and zest. The hints of pepper and mint blend in nicely and make this fragrance refreshing and crisp, but also a little piquant. The sillage is surprisingly good on my skin.

Soft, cool, and calming. Makes me think of serene, still waters and lush, beautiful gardens. The ultimate zen fragrance in my opinion.

teaweed
teaweed

Opens gently with beautiful, soft, wet flowers. The lovely floral quality recedes and is replaced by a bitter/citrus harmony that reminds me of bergamot. Then the acquatic aspect increases til the pleasure is gone. It's a synth aproximation of fresh-softness, artful but slightly askew. It's a shrug of the shoulders, "meh" scent; right on the line between like and dislike for me, pretty for a minute but not quite right. I don't get any pepper notes, but I do catch a whiff of light musk. Silage is mild, but persistent. After about 5 hours, the scent was undiminished so I gave my test dab site a wash. After soap and water, the scent had faded but was still identifiable.

poibra
poibra

As a man, i always enjoyed how leau par smell fresh and good. Not like these days overwhelming sugary parfumes. Really makes me smile and make me feel happy.

I just found my new shampoo smells exactly kenzo l'eau par, the body shop rainforest balance shampoo for oily hair, exactly smells like this parfume ! Superb !

Fragrantnatic
Fragrantnatic

to some it might be aquatic & fresh with a touch of pepper, to me and my body chemistry this one doesn't last (maybe about half an hour the longest..) and after that I kinda smell like some kind of bad smelling liquid soap. sorry... definitely not for me..:(

Dongning
Dongning

I can hardly detect the floral and fruity note from L’Eau Par Kenzo, while the aquatic and green note is much stronger. I distinguish the pepper very well. It’s really a refreshing and cool perfume. It seems a kind of “watery and salty” at the beginning while dry down with a warm vanilla and cedar fragrance. This is somehow like Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden, opens with green tea and dry down with warm note. It’s a very casual and offenseless that I often wear it in the office and I really enjoy the base note in the air.

bagaceirababyy
bagaceirababyy

To me this is a very clean and aquatic fragrance, perfect to very hot weathers, but the stay power could be better.

EDT: the stway power and sillage of this are great! But still think is fresh a great for work and office, because it doesnt offends anyones nose...

Turtledove
Turtledove

This is my favorite! It's very light, pleasant, natural and cool, with light florals and citrus, with a hint of grass and mint and a light but juicy cucumber-y sweetness. It reminds me of rainy spring mornings, it's very refreshing. I actually like to wear it in the cooler months, it just doesn't go well with the heat to me. A lot of people seem to complain about the lasting power, it's such a light scent that it might be easy to miss if you're used to wearing something stronger, but it still lasted quite a while, at least on me. I'm also one of those headache-prone people that hates "perfumey" and heavy scents, so it's just right. Highly recommended!

Update: Having now tried a decent variety, I can say for sure that this has excellent lasting power for an EDT, it lasts all day for me, light but definitely present.

Christine130880
Christine130880

very fresh.allways have it in my collection.
almost wear it in spring .

janycka
janycka

my best perfume ever..

diandjumhana
diandjumhana

This is my primary perfume ever since elementary school (I know I'm old..). My father gave it to me when I was in 6th grade and this perfume is my very first designer perfume ever and it sets my standard in a perfume even until now. It smells fresh and blends nicely with my skin. It has this aquatic smells to it which makes me feel refreshed all day, because the lasting power is great on me. And the great thing is, after doing lots of activities, sweating and all, people still say that I smell nice :) love it! always have it in my wardrobe as my staple perfume!

derkargy
derkargy

fresh and clean scent,but it has nothing to do with parfum d'ete,which I simply adore.

vallin
vallin

this makes me feel clean. smells mint tea with ice for me.

mirna86
mirna86

It´s like, smelling water, I don´t like it very much, cause is not a signature fragance, just a fresh scent, Like freshness in a bottle.

summerinthecity
summerinthecity

It was morning, I was walking in the park, I enjoyed smell of coming spring: was it smell of warm rain, or of the dew, or was it... L'Eau par Kenzo!

It reminded me of the Kenzo scent "Once upon a time", maybe a little more airy and acquatic. Not really my type of scent.

Piratka
Piratka

Purest perfume I know.

taryn_08
taryn_08

my staple, old time favorite and no.1 perfume-it reminds me of Asia-japanese garden, water lillies, serenity, peace and tranquility...Everytime i use this parfum, alot of people loved how i smell, ask for the brand and said: my kenZO!!! been using it for 5 years...

ClockworkCat
ClockworkCat

This one really stood out when my boyfriend gave me a Kenzo box set for my birthday. It smelled like rain, so I wore it often on rainy days to really get that 'ozone' feel. Most will say it's good for hot weather because it's refreshing, but I also love it during winter when it smells like the snow.

I used to love CK1 when I was younger. I recently smelled some in a department store, and my first thought was 'This is nice, but it doesn't hold a candle to l'Eau Par'. L'eau par has many more dimensions than most 'fresh' fragrances and it changes with the weather, almost in the way that Mitsouko does. It has that same 'adaptable' quality which makes it feel more personal to the wearer.

Though generally a 'cool' scent I get a lot of rose and peach from this as well as the melony calone, which can make it seem warm and fresh at the same time like Summer rain. Definetly the best Kenzo out there, closely followed by Amour I would say. New editions come out every year as well, I can't wait to try the Wild Edition :)

katherinahh
katherinahh

Very feminine scent , with a strong but fresh presence, In my opinion, much better than D&G Light Blue,...At least I found a clear and sexy scent not extremely citrus, I love it!!

wind83
wind83

it's nice, smell like a raindropp. very feminin

bunny
bunny

It reminds me of the women working in those high-rise office building in Tokyo, Taipei, or Shanghai. It's a nice alternative, in office settings, for Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue. L'Eau par Kenzo also manages to squeeze in a little bit of feminine-ness in itself, although the predominant feeling is still freshness. What's unique about this scent is it reminds me highly modernized urban settings or Asian metropolis. I "see" newly designed buildings with state-of-the-art technology, and people busying with their modern careers and lives. However, I can't seem to find anything directly from the nature that has a strong presence in this scent. It is not to say that it's a cheap smell though. Personally, I'm not a big fan of this "artificial" feeling. I'd rather get Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue, if I don't find better alternatives by the time I had to buy one.

hellogoddag
hellogoddag

Very aquatic and feminine citrus
It smells a bit like rainy leaves

ngreeny
ngreeny

I'm not a big fan of aquatics so not surprisingly I didn't like this one either. It may give a happy vibe to most people, but watery + sweet notes on my skin just don't go together. My friend happened to like it and I gave her my bottle, so at least it wasn't a complete waste.

NNN
NNN

Smells like watermelon!
A fresh watermelon eaten in the middle of a summer at the beach!
So fresh and brings me back so many memories...

Allegra
Allegra

Aquatic fragrances aren't usually among my favourites but there's something absolutely irresistible in L'eau par Kenzo. It is so fresh, gentle, calming and overall a very positive scent. I mean, after spritzing it on you cannot feel lousy and grumpy even if you tried hard - just relaxed, refreshed and happy. A big thumbs up from me.

Ohkit
Ohkit

A classic summer fragrance, I used to be a huge fan of L'Eau par Kenzo. It's probably the freshest smelling perfume I've ever had. It's like drinking a lemon ice tea in the middle of a canicular day. It is refreshing and playful.

Pink&Cupcakes
Pink&Cupcakes

It is a relaxing fragrance ... I can smell orange purple mist. after a couple of hours a sweet mix of flowers with a background of cedar dry but fresh ... is feminine but casual.

mimosabee
mimosabee

I like how this fragrance sits in with soothing and relaxing tones. Definitely aquatic and it outshines Davidoff Coolwater in this sense. Recommended for daily wear... You can wear it to work, to university, to shopping but not on a date or any other special event unless you want to really calm down :P

Persephone
Persephone

The essential mainstream smell of 90's, along in the line with L'Eau of D'Issey and the likes in the aquatic league. I can't believe how "yesterday" it smells! You could smell it at every corner of our university and at that time it felt like the most sophisticated, feminine, expensive perfume in the world. It would be great for someone who is young, free at heart and metaphorically speaking still has to learn that water has no smell - well, I've learned the hard way and have to leave L'Eau Par in nostalgie territory.

Helsinki
Helsinki

I am not here after balloons. Try as I might, I just cannot like most Kenzos. What is it about them?

I was going through my decants and sprayed Davidoff Cool water on one knee, L'Eau par Kenzo on the other.

L'Eau par Kenzo has wonderful notes: lilac and especially rose, and the scent is aquatic, airy and fresh. Despite his stunning portfolio, I cannot understand how mr. Olivier Cresp has managed to create Kenzo scents so that they give the typical diluted impression. Well, I admit that creating such hallmark earns respect, too.

bhean_sidhe
bhean_sidhe

To me it smells like an almost failed
attempt to recreate the smell of river water. I call it failed because it's kinda chemical and annoying. But still you get a very clear idea in yor head... you are in the river bank, it's an early summer morning and the wind is blowing softly.

I loved it during the hot days, but as soon as summer's gone I gave it away.

Puma
Puma

Lotus, mint, pink pepper and green tea (which I can smell here) makes a perfect sunny, aquatic compositin. It's a great refreshment in hot days.

MartinaG
MartinaG

It's really boring one. Very beautiful, very tasty for first week of wearing maybe. But after that - boring. I had my 30 ml and I didn't know who to give it after 2 weeks of use. It really bothered me, so it still lays somewhere in my parents house, though I'm not living with them for a year already :)

fanciful
fanciful

So fresh! Like a waterfall or a sparkling ocean.. :) And it stays on my skin longer than many stronger scented perfumes. A good choice for a daytime fragrance.

Catbiscuit
Catbiscuit

I sprayed this on and thought Oh NO! Another strong herbaceaous headachy green scent. Yuck! My flight or fight response kicked in and I almost ran to wash it off. I am glad I didn't.

After about 5 minutes it had morphed into one of the most beautiful things I have ever smelt. I can't even really describe it, there are just vague fleeting notions of water & peacefulness & breezes touching my face.

It is winter here so it didn't express very well until I got in the car to drive to work & the heater warmed it up.

The drydown becomes more green as time wears on which is a shame. Otherwise I would be investing in a bottle for summer!

It was my favorite fragrance, when I was a student. Most of all I feel the lotus note in this fragrance. Light, watery and nice. Now I like another types of fragrances, but this fragrance always brings me good memories of my student years.

guest_ann
guest_ann

This perfume reminds me of my childhood. When I was about 9 years old, I smelled it on someone on my birthday and loved it since then.

Matin
Matin

With this perfume I have a dilemma. When I smelt it for the first time I fall in love. It was a morning of summer beginning with the Sun but without too much heat. Notice a sweet smell of fruits mixed with aquatic something wonderful.
Buy it and except the first days of enthusiasm there are scanty the occasions in which I return to think that this one is the perfume of the day. One hurts, is not that I think that it is not good but the notes are not related.

Ouch!
Ouch!

This fragrance gets a thumbs down from me unfortunately.

The aquatic side...I like, the floral side..*screws nose up* I'm not so sure.

It's like they put the wrong flowers in with the aquatic notes and they don't mesh well together. I really like the idea of having "Reed" as note as it's quite unusual but..something in here smells like urine and it's really ruining everything. It could even be the reed because the reed is in the top notes and it is gone when the perfume is is dry.

The dry stage is nicer, it's a nice clean, fresh. watery aquatic smell with delicate flowers which isn't knockout amazing but still pleasant nonetheless.

You better enjoy that nice part quickly though because this perfume is gone before you know it. :(

Overall..a dissapointment.

LuluCoconut
LuluCoconut

It's deceivingly fresh and pretty nice until the heavy aquatic flowery fragrance hit you in the nose. It's kinda sour on me and when the fresh top note is gone it's sharp and tenacious and has a bit of a cat piss like nuances. Too much sour lotus, IMO, just smells odd and heavy. If you do fancy it - it's very long lasting though. Dissapointingly this is not the serene fragrance that I expected.
This must be the most harsh opinion I've had so far on a perfume, but this fragrance is really odd.

angelyna
angelyna

Is it just me, or Eau par Kenzo is quite similar to Eau d'Issey?
Anyway, clean smell, actually it reminds me of a summer rain, somewhere in a forest.

It's becoming as clear as water that I really don't like aquatic fragrances very much. Perhaps because they are always some designer's metaphorical meditation on water, which tends to diverge rather far from my own experience.

L'EAU PAR KENZO opens with a fairly strong aroma of earl grey tea which for some reason has been garnished with a couple of spearmint leaves. It reminds me a bit of an ill-conceived fruit-flavored green earl grey from Bigelow which I tried some time ago.

L'EAU PAR KENZO next somehow evolves to produce what to my nose is very similar to an overripe honeydew melon note. Not a scent I wish to don or be near! My idea of a fine water experience is to mist Evian all over my face and body in the mid-summer heat, not to catch wafts of a bowl of melon balls slowly decomposing in the sun. I imagine the flies swarming by and want nothing more than a bath.

This is probably a case of incompatible skin chemistry, since other reviewers have found lots to like in L'EAU PAR KENZO, but it's definitely not for me. Désolée

imperfect-angel
imperfect-angel

I've got this perfume in a sample size. and i'm dying to get a 100ml bottle!

Fresh, cool, beautiful and watery. This perfume cool me down. But like other reviews said it doesn't last long. Anyways i'm willing to reapply it a couple of times during the day. Because i've fall in Love...Love...Love...

edit: I recently found that it's cool to wear this icey cool scent in this freezing cold weather.

pearlprincess
pearlprincess

I love most of Kenzo's perfumes, and L'eau was an excellent investment!

The fresh, cool watery scent leaves a light blue impression when you close your eyes and I feel like I am somewhere in Sharm Al Sheikh or Alexandria again... the crashing waves, the distant scent of faraway fruits and a slight hint of white lilly's mixed with the faintest mint is so fresh and relaxing.

L'eau Par Kenzo doesn't have the sickly alcohol after-smell that most watery perfumes do, so this is a 10/10 for those who want a powdery but fresh water scent. ^_^

Scent 9/10

Staying Power 7/10

ktv0926
ktv0926

There's something about Kenzo fragrances that leaves me indifferent towards most of them. I blame their cold nature usually. L'Eau par Kenzo is not an exception, it intrigued me first by its unusual floral minty opening, but as soon as the fragrance settled down, I didn't care for it any longer.

atmavina
atmavina

I can not even describe how much I dislike this perfume. It is like drill in my brains, either hot summer or cold winter - it makes no odds. Acid, it smells like vinegar on some people. I'm so glad it's not that popular nowdays - several years ago I met it on every fifth girl (and woman who tried to look like a girl and smell "fresh").

Lucky those who like this perfume - you don't have to bear it, you just can savoir :)

PS for russians:
я его называю "лёпарище" и никак иначе.

Breeze
Breeze

This perfume in theory is perfect,but when I put in my skin I have an incredible headache,there is a plant on it that suck my soul and I hate the sensation...sad experience =(

Taliera
Taliera

This is an excellent perfume to wear in the summer - it is so refreshing and beautiful. All the subtleties come out in hot weather - the citruses, mint and the delicate flowers - which hang together in perfect balence. But in the winter this fragrance is icy cold like frostbite...

sofiii
sofiii

L'Eau par Kenzo is a nice and quite unique perfume,and it's actually the first floral aquatic perfume I've tried on.

It starts really sharp and clean, like some kind of white flower. Later on it turns to be closer to my skin, and strange enough I think I've got a slight hint of Jungle, the kinda of spicy and green quality.

I can imaging one can wear this perfume in a hot summer night, under some really tall trees in the garden, chatting with several good friends while hearing the cedar singing.

However, personaly, it's just a little bit too sharp for me and the clear/aqua/green leafy quality somehow makes me feel nausea. I guess it's purely personal tho.

Try before you buy, especially you are a big oriental vanilla fan, this perfume could be a little bit chanllenging.

guest_DEE
guest_DEE

I love this!!! i forst got this 30 years ago when it still had the bottle with the blue lid..I got it as a gift and the first time I sprayed....oh wow!!!

really fresh, oriental and it just gives me the positive feeling.

guest_joy anne
guest_joy anne

it's my all time favorite perfume!hindi ko ipagpapalit sa iba! i adore this one. it's gentle, clean and don't get me bored at all unlike other perfumes that makes me feel sick.

Daria
Daria

I really really love this one!
i love the notes, it's very interesting,fresh,relax,not too sweet,light,clean,not heavy
It's perfect! and I love it!!

I'm actually finding it difficult reviewing this fragrance because I haven't had much experience with aquatic scents in the past. From what I've tried of aquatic fragrances, I have disliked, but today I have concluded that L'eau par Kenzo may have just changed my mind.

I'll start by saying that this fragrance is quite complex and unique. It has a somewhat crisp, fizzy, citrusy smell that is rather energising but also strange. I'm testing this fragrance in the Winter months, which doesn't really do this scent justice. I would recommend this fragrance as a Summer/Spring scent only.

Like most of the perfumes I've been trying as of late, L'eau par Kenzo is refreshing and clean smelling. It's a fragrance that finds it difficult to offend.

This fragrance is oddly sweet yet sour in the opening. The blend of unique flowers and the vanilla in the base, gives this scent a comforting and feminine quality. I actually sense a melon and pear note in this fragrance, and was rather surprised when they weren't listed as one of the ingredients.

Overall, this is a fragrance that is hard not to like. I am eager to test this in the Summer to determine whether or not I'll be purchasing a full bottle.

alexkos
alexkos

My mother got it for a present, and when you first smell it from the bottle, not sprayed, I can say good, but actually it is a sharp, strong and really SHARP scent. It smells to me like urine (sorry for the phrase), but it's true. This smell comes from the water lily. In hot days it can really get you a headache. Not for my nose.

popy80
popy80

My first perfumme...i like it no, i live it ver much. this is the best perfumme after kenzo flower. ver fresh, nice, not too sweet, clean, energizing and aquatic. so simple and elegant in the same time. LOVE IT!!!!!!

mihaela_dana
mihaela_dana

It's so simple and fresh!
The smell is geting better and better.
And the base notes on my skin are the greatest. After a few hours, smells even better.

EvelynDFrech
EvelynDFrech

This perfume is the absolute opposite of what I would ware. I notice citrus at first. Really sharp and headachy, then some pepper-honey. It feels very young and I get strange reminders of school. And headache.

falovalo
falovalo

Crisp is a good word to describe this. Crisp, fresh and vibrant. I dare say that it could even be uni sexual. I don't think I can detect any one note. They all seem to meld together to create this frosty concoction. As the bottle suggests it is icy and good for warm weather, only don't use too much as it is a bit sharp.

Also, since spring has really kicked in, it reminds me a little of the scent of wild flowrs that keep wafting through my bedroom window.

lovelierrr
lovelierrr

this scent when i smell it...i think summer, the beach, the sun and the cool breeze..very light and fresh and young..so easy to wear!! my signature scent! along with dolce & gabbana light blue..L.O.V.E. this scent til the end!!!

Lily26
Lily26

This was the first present from my husband when we were dating .From the first smell i thought that this is my signature scent .It feels so good to wear L'eau par Kenzo.I is sexy airy and refreshing.I will definitely buy another bottle soon. I don't think anyone will dislike it because it has all the elements to please everyone.

alina terec
alina terec

one of the best fragrances. i can not get enough of it. a fresh pure aquatic scent and the most impresive thing is that it has been around for so long now. to me it seems like such a modern ourdays fragrance. i guess that the designer olivier cresp had the vision of the future. it's true that the lasting power is week but for that olfactive pleasure one can ignore that fact. i had both of the bottles and i find this one better. the 'ice' version is also great.

I always liked this one,both because of the fresh and transparent smelling and because of transparent bottle.this is my favorite kenzo perfume,but I never liked it enough to buy it.
I really get the mint and lotus here.to me it's full of white flowers.I can detect a weak hint of fruits that I guess it should be peach.surprisingly it smells a bit like kenzo d'ete(the original old one) too.but it's softer.
this is not girlish,but very soft,feminine and cool.but I should confess that it has a nasty feature(in a good way) too.
I always tend to go for transparent bottles.they always smell clean and this one is no exception.
I can't imagine one using this perfume for evening nor in cold weather.but it's great for office and day wear.
by the way I like kenzo l'eau par for men more.

Anya
Anya

The very best! My signature, it always makes me happy.

Cris_Venesza
Cris_Venesza

very nice , i love the scent but on my skin doesn't stay for long , on my sis stays much more :(( it's fresh , electric ...cold ...energizing

dalkiuyu
dalkiuyu

it smells "cold" and slightly sweet, if that makes any sense. i normally don't care for watery, aquatic fragrances but this one was quite interesting. it just smelled very crisp and cool. i will be adding this to my wishlist :)

elli
elli

Might very well be the most brilliant creation of the fragrance world so far...a classic without a doubt! It is actually difficult to find words to describe its loveliness...simply heavenly! It's exotically spicy, feminine, and warm but incredibly fresh, mysterious and even excitingly masculine at the same time...like a perfect trip to Morocco- combination of a market full of spices and a fresh sea breeze. I love the fact that none of the notes are detectable, but I have to disagree with the lasting power- despite it's breeziness it lasts like forever! Truly phenomenal.

krissmile1123
krissmile1123

one of my favorite perfume so far..its worth the price. very fresh, clean, cool--perfect for day use! i will definitely buy another bottle soon!

zilia
zilia

I'm addicted to kenzo so much! It is fresh, icy, clean and on me it lasts for all day. I change my perfumes collection all the time, but this one i continue to buy

mari85
mari85

I agree with a lot that has already been said here; it's refreshing and light. It reminds me of springtime mornings, the first warms rays of sunlight, fresh morning dew, when everything's green and the birds are chirping, a new beginning if you will. . Perfect for daytime, won't offend or irritate anyone (if it does, then you have to be one grumpy person, hehe;-p). Personally, I think it's a bit like Elizabeth Arden's green tea -minus the tea, mixed with davidoff cool water, but a bit more exciting. Won't buy it myself though, since I outgrew both of those a while ago.

chaz
chaz

I Love Love Love this perfume it smells so clean and fresh with a hint of underlying seduction, other words that come to mind when I wear it is Happy, Vibrant and Zesty. It reminds me of walking along the beach on a crisp spring morning while thinking about the one I love.

hena a
hena a

ooh, lovely! its sweet in a fresh kinda way.

woogyjones50
woogyjones50

I tried this perfume unsniffed because I typically adore Kenzo fragrances. This one, however, doesn't suit my taste. It is a very clean, light scent that would be perfect to wear in warmer weather. It is appropriate for the office because it is light and I think it is also a great perfume for a young lady as others have mentioned here. But for me... I'm always a sucker for the oriental, deep fragrances so it wasn't the right perfume for me.

Malegria
Malegria

I had it first time in 1997 and didn`t make friends.It is overwhelmingly fresh for my taste, and maybe it be lacks a little bit of sweetness.I started to miss it though and though that may be after so many years I will learn to like it.To my disappointment, it still smells like pure strong earl grey tea without a bit of sugar in it.

amanda
amanda

its so refreshing, and still romantic a bit, i would like to drink it when i smell it, i like this very much but its definitely a summer scent, i could wear this at winter as it has a bit well... lets say cold smell

bmanka
bmanka

Very nice, light, aquatic scent recommended for summer. Reminds me - as argeada mentioned below - of a summer rain.

andruska
andruska

Light, fresh, for a strong but delicate woman. Wear it on summer days.

nezzabel
nezzabel

It's light, fresh and so innocent!
Not a sexy smell, but it's a scent that makes you feel confortable!
Reminds me of baby smell, just lovely!

klonk
klonk

Thanks for your review, Corinmelody!
I saw it only a few days ago and yesterday I had to buy a perfume for a 14-year old as a birthday gift (tricky, yes!)...! Really did not know what to choose (most girls of that age wear overly sweet perfumes). She asked for something 'fresh' but not too heavy.
Then I thougt of your words and bought it (It seemed I really like it myself too!!). Well, she was delighted, really!

corinmelody
corinmelody

This is my favourite perfume! It is so sweet and fresh, especailly on sunny days. it is good for teens too.

Passionflower
Passionflower

Very very light and springtime-like. Fades away too quickly. I used to wear this for some time, but I think I prefer more noticeable perfumes.

cafeyleche
cafeyleche

This smell blends very nicely with my chemistry, the ingredient that I pick up on the strongest is the pepper, but it reminds me of an aqua type of smell overall, and fresh, but warm

guest_Shan
guest_Shan

Love it! Light, flirty, feminine without being too girly, fresh yet lasting. Most importantly, it didn't affect my sinuses. Very nice.

melozberk
melozberk

Perfect perfume for weekends and very hot summertime without any disturbance. Although this is very light surprisingly last long especially on the hair. From the first smell reminded me very calm, light blue, tropical sea smelling sweetly. I feel so comfortable with these fragrance and got very nice compliments ;-) Absolutely love it, can not leave home without it!!

guest_amanda
guest_amanda

I can smell some honey in it. its an interesting scent. watery but last quite long i think, so i cant agree with aytus. and its the classic floral aquatic scent which i imagine

argeada
argeada

This is my all time favorite! Fresh, baby-innocent like, yet very feminine and exciting. It may appear to be bashful, but even if worn for many hours, it finds its way to remind you that you're armed with femininity. Imagine how a sudden summer rain can trigger it's potency... It's cheerful and that's why I always have an extra bottle in the house. Even though it offers its best if worn in summer, I couldn't resist not to put it on this last winter. Simply, to add some color to my life.

L'Eau par Kenzo by Kenzo 3.84 out of 5 based on 1255 ratings and 175 user reviews

Sample
L'eau Par Kenzo Perfume by Kenzo - 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Tester
L eau par Kenzo by Kenzo for Men Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4 oz
L eau par Kenzo by Kenzo for Men Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4 oz
Gift Set
KENZO VARIETY SET for WOMEN by Kenzo SET-5 PIECE MINI VARIETY WITH KENZO FLOWER EAU DE PARFUM AMOUR EAU DE PARFUM FLOWER TAG EDT L'EAU PAR KENZO EAU DE PARFUM MADLY KENZO EDT ALL ARE MINIS
Kenzo L'eauParKenzo 1 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Kenzo L'eauParKenzo 1 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Beauty.com
Eau De Toilette
43.00
L'Eau par Kenzo Eau de Toilette Spray, 1 fl oz
L'Eau par Kenzo Eau de Toilette Spray, 1 fl oz
Gift Set
KENZO VARIETY SET for WOMEN by Kenzo SET-5 PIECE MINI VARIETY WITH KENZO JUNGLE KENZO AMOUR KENZO FLOWER KENZO D'ETE L'EAU PAR KENZO ALL ARE MINIS
L'eau Par Kenzo Eau Indigo by Kenzo for Men Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4 oz
L'eau Par Kenzo Perfume by Kenzo - 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
L'eau Par Kenzo Perfume by Kenzo - 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
L'EAU PAR KENZO EAU INDIGO for MEN by Kenzo EDT CONCENTREE SPRAY 3.4 OZ
L'EAU PAR KENZO EAU INDIGO for MEN by Kenzo EDT CONCENTREE SPRAY 3.4 OZ
L'EAU PAR KENZO for MEN by Kenzo SET-EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ HAIR AND BODY SHAMPOO 2.5 OZ
L'EAU PAR KENZO for MEN by Kenzo SET-EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ HAIR AND BODY SHAMPOO 1.7 OZ POUCH
Kenzo L'eauParKenzo 1.7 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Kenzo L'eauParKenzo 3.4 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Kenzo L'eauParKenzo 3.4 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Kenzo L'Eau Par Kenzo Eau Indigo Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Kenzo L'Eau Par Kenzo Eau Indigo Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L'Eau par Kenzo by Kenzo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L'Eau par Kenzo by Kenzo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.