Designers » I-K » Aromatic Spicy « Groups

L'Eau par Kenzo Colors pour Homme Kenzo for men

L'Eau par Kenzo Colors pour Homme Kenzo for men
dislike

herbal
L'Eau par Kenzo Colors pour Homme Kenzo for men Pictures L'Eau par Kenzo Colors pour Homme Kenzo for men Pictures L'Eau par Kenzo Colors pour Homme Kenzo for men Pictures

Kenzo launches two new editions of the L'Eau Par Kenzo fragrance called L'Eau Par Kenzo Colors. L'Eau Par Kenzo Colors Pour Femme and L'Eau Par Kenzo Colors Pour Homme are limited editions for 2013. Both fragrances are intended for summer holiday and beach season. Since water is colorless, Kenzo has found a way to give it good-mood bright colors.

L'Eau Par Kenzo Colors Pour Homme is a light, bright and aromatic fragrance that evokes the atmosphere of a sunny day on the Cote d'Azur. Fresh, spicy and woody, this fragrance opens with lemon, coriander leaf and ginger. The heart notes include sage, cardamom and mint, laid on the base of cedar and white musk.

Both fragrances are available as 50 ml Eau de Toilette.

The nose behind this fragrance is Alexandra Kosinski.

Lemon Coriander Leaf Ginger

Sage Cardamom Mint

Cedar White Musk

L'Eau par Kenzo pour Homme
L`Eau par Kenzo Wild pour Homme

L'Eau par Kenzo Colors pour Homme Fragrance Reviews

Archaic
Archaic

L'Eau Par Kenzo is a citrus+mint+ginger combo skin scent. There's not much difference compared to the other L'Eau Par versions. It stays close to the skin.

Sillage: Soft (skin scent)

Longevity: Weak (due to soft sillage factor)

Will I buy this? Not really.

olivedrah
olivedrah

A very casual but not ordinary fragrance. It's surprising for who wants for a day-by-day or day job fragrance, refreshing something citrus (it's not lemon), light spicy and woody. A safe path to success, hardly somebody will be disapointed, it's very kind and good taste. But soft sillage and longevity, 1 or 2 hour in my skin, I have retouch it ever... it's different of the traditional. I really love it (much more than CK One Summer editions). You better try the Mirror Edition....

robertodoi
robertodoi

Reminds me of Nautica Oceans, watery and little salty. Both are made to sunny days. A good blind buy. Projection 7/10. Sillage 7/10. Longevity 8/10.

periquito89
periquito89

Boy, some flankers seen to be turning in circles. The ginger main note (acording to fragrantica users votes) brought me to that, but it just remember me of Kenzo Wild Man everytime I smell it. What a let down...

Molko
Molko

Great smelly, fresh, watery, unisex and lime fragrance for summer:) On my skin after 1 hour is similar to Armani code sport, the sillage is low and the longevity is 2 hours

Doktor Gott
Doktor Gott

Stumbled across this in a small chain fragrance store, which was a surprise given that getting Kenzo scents in the UK is sometimes a thankless task.

So, the scent itself. It's definitely got citrus there, a lot more so that the original L'eau Par. Though the citrus is more aquatic than say compared to Chanel Allure Homme Blance edition, it's definitely tempered and gives way to a herbal note, as the mint and sage notes suggest. The spiel says this is woody but compared to Kenzo Woody this is a copse rather than a forest.

Sillage, not overly strong. Bearing in mind how close the original can sit to the skin. (Out of the L'eau Par flankers I'd say this is the weakest I've smelt, compared to Indigo and the Wild editions.

Longevity, four hours later and I can smell it close to my skin and perhaps half a foot away. It's not overpowering.

However, I can see its place as a summer scent. Heat would definitely make this react differently in my view and on the drydown it's even nearing some of the Miyake summer scents, but in a slightly more mellow sense. I also think heat would make it project more, it has that feel to it.

Overall, a different direction for the L'eau Par series and one that's in my view a touch more nuanced. Definitely going to be worn in the summer to see what it's really capable of!

Stoycho
Stoycho

Wooow! I love this fragrance! I want it!!! ;)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo Colors pour Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo Colors pour Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L'Eau par Kenzo Colors pour Homme by Kenzo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L'Eau par Kenzo Colors pour Homme by Kenzo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo pour Homme Versace Versace Man Eau Fraiche Van Cleef & Arpels Midnight in Paris Christian Dior Dior Homme Sport Lanvin Avant Garde Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Libre Dolce&Gabbana The One for Men Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Summer 2013 Chanel Bleu de Chanel Giorgio Armani Armani Eau de Nuit Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Hermes Terre d'Hermes Kenzo Kenzo pour Homme Thierry Mugler A*Men Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Ralph Lauren Polo Blue Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme Christian Dior Fahrenheit DSQUARED² Potion