Designers » I-K » Woody « Groups

L`Eau par Kenzo Love L`Eau pour Homme Kenzo for men

L`Eau par Kenzo Love L`Eau pour Homme Kenzo for men
dislike

ozonic
L`Eau par Kenzo Love L`Eau pour Homme Kenzo for men Pictures L`Eau par Kenzo Love L`Eau pour Homme Kenzo for men Pictures

L`Eau par Kenzo Love L`Eau pour Homme by Kenzo is a Woody fragrance for men. L`Eau par Kenzo Love L`Eau pour Homme was launched in 2006. Top notes are watery notes and green pepper; base notes are lotus leaf and woodsy notes.

Watery Notes Green Pepper

Lotus Leaf Woodsy Notes

L`Eau par Kenzo Love L`Eau pour Homme Fragrance Reviews

kisherceg
kisherceg

It's similar to the original but it has less mint note in its heart together with (more) lotus flower and green pepper.
The top note is surely yuzu with marine notes.
Base contains (I think) a little rose and lily water with a hint of musk (I haven't smelt any wood in it).
On the whole it's really romantic and projects better than the original.
I like very much this crystal clear harmony closed in a scent and I keep in my wardrobe always a bottle of this limited version :)

Lance
Lance

Last longer than the original! Smell still almost the same, stronger at the beginning!
This line is unique and one of my favourites of all time!

kuro-kun
kuro-kun

its unique,fresh,
no need much word, try it,,
hehe

dunatko
dunatko

i think this one is the same as classic leau par kenzo...

L`Eau par Kenzo Love L`Eau pour Homme by Kenzo 4.71 out of 5 based on 7 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenzo L`Eau par Kenzo Love L`Eau pour Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kenzo L`Eau par Kenzo Love L`Eau pour Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L`Eau par Kenzo Love L`Eau pour Homme by Kenzo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L`Eau par Kenzo Love L`Eau pour Homme by Kenzo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo pour Homme Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Hugo Boss Boss in Motion Kenzo Kenzo pour Homme Versace Versace Man Eau Fraiche Yves Saint Laurent M7 Chanel Allure Homme Sport Hugo Boss Hugo XY Kenzo Kenzo Homme Eau de Toilette Boisee Escada Escada Magnetism for Men DSQUARED² He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood Dior Dior Homme Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Nikos Nikos Sculpture Fresh Blue Paco Rabanne Ultrared Men Calvin Klein Crave Tom Ford Neroli Portofino Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue pour Homme Thierry Mugler A*Men Escada Escada pour Homme Light Silver Edition