Designers » I-K » Aromatic Aquatic « Groups

L'Eau par Kenzo Mirror Edition pour Homme Kenzo for men

L'Eau par Kenzo Mirror Edition pour Homme Kenzo for men
dislike

L'Eau par Kenzo Mirror Edition pour Homme Kenzo for men Pictures L'Eau par Kenzo Mirror Edition pour Homme Kenzo for men Pictures L'Eau par Kenzo Mirror Edition pour Homme Kenzo for men Pictures

The house of Kenzo is launching a new fragrant duo for spring 2014 and it is signed by perfumer Antoine Lie. Name of the collection is L'Eau par Kenzo Mirror and it arrives in glass flacons with curvy shape.

Men's edition L'Eau par Kenzo Mirror Edition Pour Homme opens with a fresh blend of basil, grapefruit and vodka, succeeded by sage, juniper and relaxing sea breeze. Base of the composition closes with woody notes of vetiver softened with musk. The fragrance can be purchased as 50ml Eau de Toilette.

Basil Grapefruit Vodka

Juniper Sage Watery Notes

Vetiver Musk

L'Eau par Kenzo Mirror Edition pour Homme Fragrance Reviews

Cassiano
Cassiano

For years I've had a lot of restriction with Kenzo perfumes, as I tell on my review of Kenzo Homme. Fortunately, the fragrances of this House are increasingly conquering me.

L'Eau Par Kenzo Mirror Edition pour Homme is a limited edition that hit the market in February 2014, along with the female version. The concept involves the freshness of the water and the reflection of its surface.
At the top of the composition, notes of vodka, basil and grapefruit, followed by aquatic notes, plus Sage and Juniper, in the body of the fragrance. And in the base, notes of musk and vetiver.

It is possible to find several classifications on this scent, ranging from the woody-aquatic to the aromatic and ending with the fruity. Personally, I don't feel it as a woody scent. On my skin, behaves more like an aromatic-aquatic, which moves inside the fruity universe.
It is worth saying that Kenzo always manages to maintain a very nice olfactory standard with regard to the L'Eau Par Kenzo line, with its refreshing aroma and just a slight variation in the DNA.

This time, I confess I didn't was expecting much. However, I was surprised again. The vodka nuance is wonderful and lasts for about two hours, giving a good alcoholic accord to the evolution. I know other scents with hints of vodka, whose accord is less elaborated and goes away faster.

L'Eau Par Kenzo Mirror Edition pour Homme is a refreshing, burnt, alcoholic and strongly aromatic cologne, with fruity nuances (that permeate throughout the evolution), which only loses strength after about four hours on the skin, when becomes much more discreet and smooth. Here is my only criticism.

On my skin, the vetiver was very discreet and it seems that the evolution stopped before reaching the base of the olfactory pyramid. Still, I loved the result and the proposal of this creation.
The bottle kept the visual identity of the line, with waves that remind of the water movement and a metallic background, which acts as a mirror, reinforcing the proposal and the name. If I'm not mistaken, was only made in 50ml size.
For those who like fragrances of this kind, here is one more that worth knowing.

mike2342
mike2342

Smells very fresh.nice job kenzo, i just love lemons and vodka with a woody backdrop. This scent will definetly get u compliments.girls love it!!! Lasts about 5 hours with 4 sprays. Lovely juice 9/10

olivedrah
olivedrah

A very singular fresh and woody. A little similar but better than his brother L'Eau Par Kenzo Colors. A bright clear and refreshing opening, after drying down in a light aromatic woody. In my skin 3 or 4 hour of longevity. Casual but nothing common. Do you want to make a very good impression? Wear it.

fisken23
fisken23

A fresh and uplifting fragrance. A bit more mature than the original. I think you could wear this all year round. I own many aquatics and this is not special in any way but i think the vodka note makes a difference.

diego.rzse
diego.rzse

This cologne is just awesome. Unlike the summer/fresh/aquatic ones we see on the market nowadays.
This one follows kind of same line of the original, it's more masculine indeed, maybe because of the Vodka, Musk and Vetiver notes.
It's a win and it should be an unlimited edition. I would totally dare to say that it's a blind buy if you don't have any store to go to and smell it. It's very versatile as well.
I love it!

deja vu-gr
deja vu-gr

Let's start about this one telling you that according to what a seller told me it is another one spring and summer ltd edition of the originals "L'eau par Kenzo" and "L'eau par Kenzo indigo".Comparing this new stuff to the previous two i found it that follows the same safe path of success and quality that characterize Kenzo's perfumes but including the same weak/moderate projection and longevity too.
Further than that i found this new one by far the best of the trilogy.It has tons of character and in my opinion this is not another one ordinary aromatic/aquatic perfume of the new releases.I found it more aromatic and less aquatic than the original l'eau par,and less woody/peppery and sparkling than indigo.
It is very sensual,seductive, and more manly,musky comparing to the other two, keeping always in mind that it is a spring/summer and maybe early fall perfume that follows the softens that characterize the "L'eaus".
It is very fresh,relaxing and wearable in any occasion day or night and no offensive at all,just maybe needs re-apply after a few hours.
Very well done by Kenzo,i think it could be a signature as a two-seasons scent for many of us,just making a wish that Kenzo will keep it on the market permanently and i am sure that it will get the first place of the trilogy's pedestral.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo Mirror Edition pour Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo Mirror Edition pour Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L'Eau par Kenzo Mirror Edition pour Homme by Kenzo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L'Eau par Kenzo Mirror Edition pour Homme by Kenzo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.