Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

L`Eau par Kenzo Wild Kenzo for women

L`Eau par Kenzo Wild Kenzo for women
dislike

L`Eau par Kenzo Wild Kenzo for women Pictures L`Eau par Kenzo Wild Kenzo for women Pictures

L'Eau par Kenzo Wild symbolizes the spirit of liberty, bursting with wild and energetic notes. It explodes with sparkling and fresh floral - fruity aromas. Top notes of mandarin, green lilac, wild mint and bois de roseau are followed by floral notes of jasmine, amaryllis and lotus with spicy Guinea pepper and juicy white peach. The warm base is composed of vanilla, musk flower and blue cedar.

Available as 50 ml EDT, limited edition.

L`Eau par Kenzo Wild was launched in 2011.

Mandarin Orange Lilac Mint Reed Ginger

Amaryllis Peach Water Lily Jasmine Rose Lily-of-the-Valley

Musk Virginia Cedar Vanille

L`Eau par Kenzo Wild Fragrance Reviews

deeanna
deeanna

Fresh clear with wild flowers, like a sauvage beach with a sea full of waves.

Bratpat
Bratpat

I had this because my boyfriend bought the L'eau Par Kenzo Wild Edition por Homme and we thought it cute that the bottles fit each other. However, I did not like it very much as it smelled of candies with orange while I am a floral-type of person.

40plus&fab
40plus&fab

This is one of 2 Kenzo blind buys. Had I smelled first I would not have purchased either. For a minute i thought i smelled grape candy but that gave way to the peaches and gentle florals for a pleasant easy-breezy summer scent. Its gentler but to me not as nice as the original kenzo l'eau par but it's still a very nice aquatic fruity floral. Just not a head turner. I definately see the resemblence to Escada Into the Blue.

ver jaina
ver jaina

this reminds me of the old Avon unisex perfume, Cyberlink (if the name is correct)
a fresh scent, long lasting...even though i bought the Dubai Grade AAA version. what's more to say about the original version?
nothing really spectacular, reminds me of teenage days when i used to have that Avon unisex perfume.

Update: the more i wear it i think the more interesting it gets. the opening was a real sharp citrusy smell but instantly evaporates to a more floral tone, which then left a soft smell to the skin. because of the spicy notes so spraying direct onto skin will get some of the burning sensation (this turns me off during the few 1st try) but then wait for a few minutes to enjoy the drydown...it's just cool & refreshing! no sticky feeling wearing this unlike the sweet heavy perfumes out there. try it!
Yes, it's more classy than the Avon perfume i've mentioned earlier :P (the Avon Cyberlink was targeted to teens aged less than 20 after all in their catalouge)

Vampiraag
Vampiraag

I think it's fresh and clean, I smell passionfruit in this frag but is no note of passionfruit here.
For me it's a mix of Escada Into the Blue and Azarro Now, I kind of find this to be more unisex.
I don't know if I like it or not.
Definitely a summer and daytime scent.

LunaPearl
LunaPearl

Gorgeous fruity scent reminscent of cocktails and beach parties in the midst of the long hot Summer.
Invigorating during days of humidity and heat.
Spray on for a liberating experience.

marietita
marietita

SOOO FREE!! Love it!!

anaaranha
anaaranha

I agree with every word of Allegra! Very nice and happy fragrance.

Allegra
Allegra

I think I've just found myself the summer fragrance for 2011's season, since Wild version of L'eau par Kenzo is so delightful, joyous and exuberant concoction of flowers and fruit. Just one sniff and off you are on the holiday mood! A splendid choice for the summer, definitely.

L`Eau par Kenzo Wild by Kenzo 4.11 out of 5 based on 77 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenzo L`Eau par Kenzo Wild fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kenzo L`Eau par Kenzo Wild, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L`Eau par Kenzo Wild by Kenzo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L`Eau par Kenzo Wild by Kenzo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Kenzo Kenzo Amour Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Dior Midnight Poison Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche Paco Rabanne Lady Million Burberry Burberry Brit Sheer Marc Jacobs Daisy Giorgio Armani Armani Code for Women Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Dior Pure Poison Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum II Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Versace Versense Bvlgari Omnia Coral Givenchy Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Givenchy Very Irresistible Sensual Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Jean Paul Gaultier Classique