Designers » I-K » Aromatic Spicy « Groups

L`Eau par Kenzo Wild pour Homme Kenzo for men
dislike

herbal
L`Eau par Kenzo Wild pour Homme Kenzo for men Pictures

L'Eau Par Kenzo Pour Homme Wild is a refreshing aromatic - spicy fragrance, vivid like a wild waterfall. It starts with dynamic top notes of lemon, ginger and coriander, leading to the core of exciting fresh mint, cardamom and sage. Noble notes of cedar wood and white musk complete the composition. Available as 50 ml EDT, limited edition for 2011.

Ginger Coriander Amalfi Lemon

Sage Cardamom Mint

Musk Virginia Cedar

L`Eau par Kenzo Wild pour Homme Fragrance Reviews

DVGN
DVGN

An invigorating opening leaded by coriander and ginger. Its citrusy note soon disappears giving way to an aromatic beautiful blend of mint and cardamom.

Personally, I'm not very fond of aromatic fragrances, but this is one I can sniff deeply and immediately it feels like I'm walking on air. Truly pleasant indeed.

Definitely not aquatic whatsoever.

Rich28
Rich28

The ginger is very prominent in this one, but that's okay cause I love ginger and that's why I love the house of Kenzo, it's almost like a staple in their fragrances. This one does open very gingery with a touch of citrus but then I find the coriander comes to the fore with the ginger lingering in the background. I also get the musk in the drydown.

I prefer the opening to the dry down, it gets bland after about an hour. Overall it's good and has that distinct kenzo signature that I've come to love and expect. It's a quality fragrance, however, I wish it could last longer on my skin. This is perfect for hot, breezy days days, jeans and t shirts.

nikolay_marinchev
nikolay_marinchev

I bought this perfume few days ago. And so far, still do not know what it smells! Maybe a slight citrus flavor and water, but they disappear. Too simple! At first is pleasant, but then who can say what you feel on your skin? Noone! You can feel the fragrance about an hour or maximum 2. Intensity is very very bad! The sillage and longevity are both low, very low!

I do not recommend it!

Do not waste your money! My mistake is enough! 53 Euro in garbage!

From 1 to 10 --> 2.5 points!

Fabio Dondeo
Fabio Dondeo

Generic, refreshing with low sillage. Nothing special. I wouldn't buy it.

ArkangeL
ArkangeL

If only it could maintain that spicy, refreshing bittersweet mint opening. Most Kenzo fragrances are too raw and complex not to change. If any of you are familiar with Dr. Perricone, he hates using synthetics to cherry coat his skincare products. So they tend to be very "natural" smelling. Kenzo is sort of the Perricone of fragrances if that makes any sense at all. The sage and mint keep Kenzo Wild, cool and tamed. Between ginger, cardamom and the addition of musk. This fragrance could warm up quick. That's what makes it different... warm notes at a low temperature.

periquito89
periquito89

I thought I would like but then it quickly turned to something boring as said by urobian just below. I think his description is precise too. Remembers me the cologne Xtreme, by O Boticário.

urobian
urobian

Indeed this is not like the wonderful Eau Indigo, to me its a shy fragance, nothing to share and just a simple citrus linear aquatic line with some acid and dusty touch with poor longevity. Very generic and boring, i totally love Kenzo fragances but this is step back to the house.

Lance
Lance

This seems like L'Eau Par Kenzo Eau Indigo last summer!

maab
maab

Nice gingery opening. After two hours it reminds me L'Eau d'Issey.
It's not so aquatic like the original L'Eau Par Kenzo.

L`Eau par Kenzo Wild pour Homme by Kenzo 3.63 out of 5 based on 34 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenzo L`Eau par Kenzo Wild pour Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kenzo L`Eau par Kenzo Wild pour Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L`Eau par Kenzo Wild pour Homme by Kenzo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L`Eau par Kenzo Wild pour Homme by Kenzo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Kenzo L`Eau Par Kenzo Eau Indigo Pour Homme Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo pour Homme DSQUARED² He Wood Silver Wind Wood Paco Rabanne Black XS Kenzo Kenzo Power Davidoff Zino Davidoff Gucci Gucci Pour Homme II Valentino V pour Homme Dior Fahrenheit DSQUARED² He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood Calvin Klein CK One Shock For Him Thierry Mugler Ice*Men Lanvin L`Homme Sport Kenzo Kenzo Homme Eau de Toilette Boisee Azzaro Chrome Chanel Bleu de Chanel Jaguar Jaguar Classic Red Benetton B. United Jeans Woman Bugatti Design & Motion Kenzo Kenzo Pour Homme Once Upon A Time