Designers » I-K » Oriental Floral « Groups

dislike

I have it: 13 I want it: 87

oud
leather
Madly Kenzo Oud Collection Kenzo for women Pictures Madly Kenzo Oud Collection Kenzo for women Pictures

Madly Kenzo Oud Collection by Kenzo is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Madly Kenzo Oud Collection was launched in 2013. Top notes are pink pepper and saffron; middle notes are agarwood (oud), rose and heliotrope; base notes are patchouli, vanilla, leather and amber.

Pink Pepper Saffron

Agarwood (Oud) Rose Heliotrope

Patchouli Vanilla Leather Amber

Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Ambre Velours

Madly Kenzo Oud Collection Fragrance Reviews

llburris
llburris

I can only find this in spray samples. I have bought up quite a few of them so that I can wear this at least on special occasions :o) I loooooove this scent. So deep. I couldn't keep my nose away from my hand when I sprayed the back of it first try. It was kind of like the way I was with Kenzo L'Elephant. I love them both. However, I had a much more giddy reaction to L'Elephant. This is just scrumptious.

malinkin
malinkin

This is such an amazing creation by Kenzo!
Very deep oud fragrance, with lots of additional subtle shades!
Pink pepper gives it alluring spicy note, which is unbelievably beautiful.
I think it's a very strong competitor to niche perfumes.

Muznabutt
Muznabutt

Just got this in Dubai....wow! such a beautiful composition of oud and vanilla! throws the notes around the whole room letting people know you are there! lasts for ages...8 hours plus! if you like oud...you will love this...its one of the best western oud perfumes i have...

Bodda89
Bodda89

This is perfect unisex fragrance it's all about oud vanilla and amber the rest of the notes are backup players to balance up the fragrance i think they marketed it towards women to keep on the design of the madly line bottles.

zakkarah
zakkarah

This is an absolute delight! Bought it at Heathrow and it works perfectly on a guy as well! It has a modest amount of rose whick is a plus in my book as ouds usually comes with a heavy and overwhealming amount of rose. It is seductive and has granted me a lot of positive comments!

Matz Ridderstrom
Stockholm

Elen70
Elen70

Where is it avialable? Bottle is beautiful and the notes also....

tessa2809
tessa2809

Very curious about this! And the bottle is gorgeous :)

LadiesRed
LadiesRed

A new and wonderful piece by Kenzo. Sensual, classy and mature.

Love the bottle!

mrs2241
mrs2241

شرکت کنزو هم خواسته از قافله عقب نمونه...

Madly Kenzo Oud Collection by Kenzo 4.56 out of 5 based on 23 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenzo Madly Kenzo Oud Collection fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kenzo Madly Kenzo Oud Collection, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Madly Kenzo Oud Collection by Kenzo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Madly Kenzo Oud Collection by Kenzo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Elie Saab Le Parfum Eau de Parfum Intense Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Cacharel LouLou Tom Ford Black Orchid Voile de Fleur Kenzo Madly Kenzo! Kenzo Kenzo Amour Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto l'Elixir Prada Infusion d'Iris Estée Lauder Sensuous Estée Lauder Sensuous Noir Givenchy Ange ou Demon Tom Ford Velvet Orchid Prada Infusion d'Iris Eau de Parfum Absolue Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Guerlain Iris Ganache Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Tom Ford Black Orchid Dior Dolce Vita Tom Ford Violet Blonde