Designers » I-K » Oriental Floral « Groups

Summer by Kenzo Kenzo for women

Summer by Kenzo Kenzo for women
dislike

yellow floral

Summer by Kenzo is classified as sensual floral oriental with a touch of sunlight. Sun kissed top notes of bergamot and lemon are followed by the sensual notes of mimosa and violet with waves of almond milk, while musk and amber intensify woody nuances which stay close to the skin. Summer by Kenzo was created in 2005. The nose behind this fragrance is Alberto Morillas.

Lemon Citruses Bergamot

Eau d'Azur

Summer by Kenzo Fragrance Reviews

kfleumer
kfleumer

A wonderful showcase of lush, soft and slightly green mimosa. I've always adored the smell of mimosa, it never fails to perk up my mood. Here she's the star, softly shining, lifted by the lily-of-the-valley and a tiny dash of jasmin and carried by a warm, musky-ambery base. My tiny 20 ml. bottle (designed as a pebble) comes from the "Ryoko" line, ryoko being japanese for travelling. A mimosa pebble to tuck away between whatever is in my rucksack and lift me up wherever I want. So happy with this find!

Yay me
Yay me

Nice light scent . I liked it .

Elmyra
Elmyra

Ive had this, and would like to have it again. Lovely powdery frag, but not sweet, rather a floral, natural / nature, and botanical scent.
Different!! Unique!!
But - test before buying, definitely not everyone's cup of tea.

bunny.temper
bunny.temper

I have this. It doesn't suit me. It's 50% full. Does anyone want to trade?

deeanna
deeanna

Very nice yellow smell, ambered, comforting, sunny, whith a zest of almonds
I was my this summer parfume

Wilka
Wilka

I teach at a school near an important park, here, in Montevideo, Uruguay, South America. This is my favourite fragrance to enjoy in my long Spring Friday afternoon at school, particularly if it's not too hot, if temperature is around 20ºC. Nature, yellow flowers, comfort, calm... And my colleagues asking lots of questions about the fragrance I am wearing.

iris_fotos
iris_fotos

This fragrance came at my possession back on 2006 as a gift actually, without having the chance to try it before. It was really and apocalypses for me...
It is maybe the best "summer" fragrance I've ever wear. It happens almost every day people around to ask me "what is your perfume? you smell summer"!!!
I am start wearing it end of spring - early June once I am having my fist bathing at sea till early-mid September.
It is not a "common" odour actually, and for any negative comments I believe that has to do with the "chemistry" of the one who wears it.
I am so sad that this fragrance has been discontinued, and I bought two bottles from Amazon....I am gonna miss it and I already trying to find a similar one

olymailo
olymailo

i work with 100 people at my work and as soon as wore this perfume at least 40 of them(men & women),asked me about that!!!!!!!!!!!they told me that is fresh,clean,and smells like tan oil,soap and summer!!!after few weeks i could smell it EVERYWHERE...next time i'll keep my mouth shut... LOL!

niveamj
niveamj

Again, this was a gift...I do not like it much...But it is a good scent...reminds me of a sunny day out and about in the country side with warm florals all around you...

despoina1976
despoina1976

Beach,sand,yellow colour and sun tan oil!
These comes to my mind as a description of `Summer`!

So sad to discover that is no longer available BUT i found out that
Dsquared2 She Wood Golden Light is quite similar!

Hope that helps!

den1011
den1011

This perfume has the same effect all the kenzo perfumes have. For me it is smuthering. All I get is the powdery in it and I feel like my sinuses get blocked (but that is something that happens to me with all the powderies). That obscures whatever "floral sweetness" it might have underneath. It's a very soft and delicate fragrance though,if it weren't for the powder...

icecube
icecube

A very strange openingnote - like it is of kind of note. But it cant be as it is brand new. Have to wait and se what happens.
After a while the flowers are coming through and the perfume turns very soapy.
But I think it is an odd smelling perfume - suprised it is a Kenzo and to me it is not strange that it is discontinued.

poojakale21
poojakale21

Subtle, summery and fun... it is a very good fragrance for day use... at night, it might not always match up! This one's a positive neutral, nothing that really stands out... but then we've had our share of overpowering perfumes which we don't like.

wind83
wind83

Its summer vacation, when i smelled it, on top notes i really like the orange (citrus) soft not too strong, natural its like you just walking around the beach and wear this kenzo.
Terrific!

i gave it 8/10

freddinos
freddinos

Having smelled this gorgeous summery floral-clean smell on a friend I decided to give it a try myself. Unfortunately it didn't work at all with my body chemistry, bringing out a very metallic floral unpleasant note. But for those of you who can wear it it's a lovely scent, kind of like having just showered with an old school shower cream like Camay.

Dollycat
Dollycat

This is so soft and cozy. Really a baby lotion like perfume, it´s stays very long on your skin. It reminds me of Zwitsal baby lotion but then with a spicy twist to it. I really love this one and think it´s a cute treasure Kenzo has made. I have finished my bottle and wouldn´t buy it again soon but maybe in a couple of years i will be missing this smell and buy another one.

Kiki82
Kiki82

discontinued??? oh no! I used to use this fragrance, and I wanted to go to get it again.. Are you sure that it's discontinued?

natural
natural

I really love this one! soft, creamy and powdery! But why "summer"? It can be easily worn all year round! just gorgeous! So sad it's discontinued...

A lovely fragrance, but I would not call it an oriental floral - I think Kenzo Summer is a floral scent. Longlasting and wonderful. I love it. I don't like modern sweet parfum's but Kenzo Summer has an airy, fresh sweetnes , just so strong/sweet I can stand. The woodsy note in base softens down the sweetnes in a great way.

En underbar doft, men jag tycker inte att den är orientalisk blommig, utan Kenzo Summer är enbart blommig i mitt tycke. Hållbar på huden och superhärlig! Älskar den. Jag gillar inte moderna söta dofter men Kenzo Summer har en luftig fräsch sötma, precis så stark/söt som jag klarar av. Tränoten i basen dämpar sötman en aning på ett riktigt trevligt sätt.

rubydoll
rubydoll

I am doing this from memory and remembering this scent bought back memories of Avon topaze Kenzo is lighter and more floral and for me despite being lighter last on me for a very long time. Really lovely for anytime of year. I love the original kenzo but this one suits me so much more. Warm light and ahhh.

Eneroangel
Eneroangel

what a relaxing experience ! I would describe it as walking on a garden at the sun mixed with a hint of baby powder. when you first spray it smells like baby shampoo , but then the mimosa notes bloom and the other flowers mixed with musk I just love it ! It's soft, calm, great quality-sweet, flower-powdery. Even when the sillage and lasting power are not great Iam still buying a big bottle Iam gonna enjoy the magic softness of this fragrance until it last !

klopgovorun
klopgovorun

The first 15 seconds are rather nasty -- nail polish remover... but then suddenly a yellow flower garden opens up before your eyes... or nose... I smell sweet Mimosa, with just a touch of refreshing green notes, a very spring-like, hopeful, optimistic fragrance... maybe just a tad too powdery... but I still like it!

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

What a surprise I got this fragrance mini as a gift and really like it. Thanks RckChk. The initial notes are just stunning very soft almost like baby powder. Soft delicate, refreshing for the summer months. Smells like body lotion to me, clean out of the shower smell. The color of the bottle is just spot on. It a warm yellow fragrance the hugs you and holds you. As it dried down I could not help to see some similarities to BLV Notte. Sure enough they were created by the same nose Alberto Morillas only a year apart. Kenzo Summer is green in the opening, I really like the top notes on this one,much better than in BLV notte. So if you like Kenzo Summer you might want to give BLV Notte a try. They are not identical but share the same vibe.

Razzamatazz
Razzamatazz

I usually like heavier scents but this one got a hold on me. I've been familiar with it for quite some time, sniffing it whenever i got the chance but it wasn't until recently that finally got my hands on it. It's really soft,creamy and comfortable.It actually evokes memories of my childhood, playing at a sunny beach. At some point on my skin it almost smells a bit like plastic;not an artificial note of plastic rather a 'salty' smell of arm floats, sunscreen and swimsuit hungt out to dry. This scent is anything but boring or common.May be discreet but also playful,joyful and optimistic. It has personality but in a layback and quite relaxed way.It is memorable but not for those who want to make a statement. Sexy and appealing in it's own way the smell of sunny mimose will only make you feel better.

I.I

I used to adore this one and I'd finished a 40ml bottle in a very short time.
Tender, creamy and romantic, 'airy' and joyful.
I was searching it and intending to buy it again but I stopped searching after I got Champes Elysse.
Champes Elysee is on the same vain and bears strong similarities with Summer Kenzo (not the same perfume though), they both have a distinctive Mimosa note.
So, for those who want a little more affordable and easy to find alternative, Champes Elysee Guerlain would be fine (it's of outstanding quality anyway, maybe even better than Summer Kenzo).

babydoll77
babydoll77

If I could think of one emotion that this perfume evokes, it's undoubtedly HAPPINESS, with a capital H! This scent just makes you smile. I'm not sure if it's because of its simplicity or just thanks to its soapy/baby powdery goodness, either way, this is an endearing scent that makes you smell deliciously fresh, happy and content! Yep, this one is good all year round, for ALMOST every occasion [I personally wouldn't wear it on a very romantic date, only because it screams innocent, which doesn't always fit the mood ;-p]. Still, I love it and it's definitely a fave in my collection, that surprisingly doesn't smell like anything else I own, so in that sense, it's unique as well [which I love, 'cause who wants to double up on scents, right?].
I did want to add that on my skin this particular fragrance is much heavier than Clinique Happy and the staying power is a lot better, too! :-)

rpalmer11
rpalmer11

I initially bought this by mistake. I remembered my sister having a leaf-shaped Kenzo perfume and after asking her what colour it was, purchased ths one. I have now realised it was the green Kenzo Parfum d'Ete I should have got.

That aside, I thought I would like this anyway as I like Kenzo. However upon trying it, it smells very strongly of what I assume is the mimosa and possibly almond milk. It's also very powdery on my skin. I can't smell any citrus freshness at all or really any florals. After wearing it for an hour, I'm hoping it will die down later on. Not sure I could wear this for a full day!

I'm slightly disappointed after wanting the freshness of Parfum d'Ete.

happykitty
happykitty

Absolute disappointment...This smells awful on me. I was hoping it would smell like freesias. It doesn't.

crisjoy
crisjoy

So fresh and clean and so sensual at the same time - a real summertime Lolita. Fresh cut grass, sexy flowers and sugar all day long just from a couple of spritzes. Never thought a fresh fragrance could last so long and be so sexy at the same time...One of my favourites- Kenzo does it best!

Małgoś
Małgoś

I fell in love with this fragrance from the "first sniff". It is milky mimosa with violets, and with a very subtle tanginess.

Long lasting and quite strong, but, at the same time, sooo soft on the skin to the point of being a little powdery.

douvile

one of my favourite,love it

laetitiavp
laetitiavp

I fell in love with this scent at first smell... I tried it several times before buying it and had to have it. On my skin it is a very almondy mimosa and it lasts very very long. The drydown is creamy, which I like.I can't wear it in summer because it is too strong for me, but in winter it is a very comforting and warm fragrance...at work when the weather is cold or at home after work, when I need to feel cosy.It is supposed to be a summer fragrance though...
So not for everyday use for me, but delightful...

mimi_luvz
mimi_luvz

One of the best summer parfumes I've tried so far. I first tried it in middle of winter, yet it brought immediately comfortable memories of fresh summer sunrise. I would say it's floral fruity on my skin, not really oriental. It has long lasting power.

treenhe
treenhe

got a sample from mara_g, thank you so much and i really like it. the start is a bit skewiff to me...it's like a chameleon for the first 30 mins, the notes fighting for dominance between citrus, lily of the valley and jasmine. fortunately for me the jasmine didn't win on my skin :) it settled down first to lily of the valley, gorgeous and then the citrus, equally lovely. the overall feel to it though was grass...cut grass on a summers morning when there has been a really heavy dew. i don't get the freesia, almond milk or mimosa. fresh and lively but sadly quite short lived...about 4-5 hrs on me. and having looked around, it's impossible to get hold of. what a shame.

I.I

I had it some time ago and I love it!
It's not at all bitter or sour, it's rather feminine, mild and fresh.

one of my favourtite

I thought that this one was very close to the Yves Rocher Mimosa scent. I'm not the citrusy kind, so both were not my thing.

Miss Dior Cherie
Miss Dior Cherie

el perfume del verano lo amo es el mejor y fue el primer perfume que tuve un regalo de mis padres hace ya mas de 5 años lo amo

s_olafsdottir
s_olafsdottir

I get lots of daffodils and dandelions, which is unusual. The only other perfume I know about that features dandelions is CB I Hate Perfumes "I am a dandelion".
The citrus notes, shy flowers and the slight astringency (dandelion smell) that at least I get make this a perfect scent for spring. I like it a lot!

If you love this perfume, but would love it even more if it would be a bit stronger, go for Lalique Flora Bella! I love that one even more!

aperfumelover
aperfumelover

it's the best summer perfume!!!!! love it!!! i had a 50ml bottle last summer! i want it this summer again!! smells summer!! powdery and fresh in a special way!

romrom
romrom

This is a perfect clean just out of the shower feel scent, I love how it'ssolight but it stays on your skin for hours.I got so many compliment on this one.
just a lovely scent

mimosabee
mimosabee

I really love Kenzo summer. It is a perfume that gives you positive energy. Wearing this is a great way to start a day, especially before work. Makes you happy, feels like a garment of sunshine and mimosa on your skin and stays very long (more than a day for me) One advantage of this perfume is that it smells very clean and soapy so the result is fabulous if you spray it on your clothes. A minimal, clear-cut mimosa odor for people who prefer clean summer perfumes rather than heavy tones.

imoore
imoore

It was a gift!
The bottle has nice shape.
The scent is forgettable.
Mimosa I do not think so.
It is for shy little girls,
in my opinion,
not for grown ups.

this scent just makes me happy when I wear it. Lasts for many hours too..One of my top ten favourites.

Sarah Bas Eleazar
Sarah Bas Eleazar

This scent is wonderful, so light and different! It is balanced floral-scented bath. Glass is very exotic. I really need it!

ajbww
ajbww

i lOVE THIS!!!! this has to be an on going perchace its lovely clean fresh and girly Pretty summer scent One of my faveourites and i wish i could get another bottle :)

I always think of my mom when I smell this , it's such a sweet girly clean scent. I love it !!!!

Emeraude
Emeraude

I love this...for me is mimose in a botlle and wearable in spring but in summer or winter too,very longlasting and I smell the same perfume for hours...not changes...beautifull!!!

Maki

When I love a perfume like I do love Kenzo Summer, I'm also interested in the whole range like in the deodorant and bodylotion. Already had the deo (which is lovely) and today I got me the bodylotion.
When first applied, you'll doubt that it will really turn out to be Kenzo Summer because you'll mainly get aldehydes, but after a little while...mmmm it smells delicious and like Kenzo Summer indeed!!!! It ads a creamy smell to the powdery drydown of the perfume which make the fume and lotion a really good combination!

Oh...and it does something wonderful to the sillage of Kenzo Summer too!!
It has quite some sillage of it's own so imagine this WITH the perfume...Mmmm!

So if you love Kenzo Summer...get the lotion as well!!!

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

This is incredibly soapy on me, although it's a mild fragrance. It reminds me of the pink, creamy liquid hand soap in our office restrooms. Strangely, I also detect a greenish lilac note, although it's not in the composition. Could this be the mimosa and violet?

Do you know that song from Stevie Wonder:

"Summer soft, wakes you up with a kiss to start the morning off.."...???

Lovely comforting scent!! Just when you think it didn't last, it will pleasantly come to your awareness, like a breeze of kindness and warmth.
With the complementary chemistry it will suit you as your own aura.
Powdery, but not as in fragrants that appear to be meant for older women...
Powdery as in sunbeam catching sand and as in peach coloured blusher...
I love summer made by nature and I adore Summer made by Kenzo...

Just lovely!

Catbiscuit
Catbiscuit

Summer by Kenzo doesn't smell anything like any summer I have experienced. I WISH everyone smelt this good during a humid summer instead of like rancid sweat and soggy heat stroke.

This is incredibly soapy, I would even go so far as to say...bubble bath?? It is so beautiful and clean and fresh.

Personally it reminds me more of an early spring morning with pale sunlight, lounging on the lawn in jeans & a T-shirt, face bare of makeup, just being.

It is a grown up scent but youthful & comforting. I can see myself wearing it.

Soapy and light fragrance of mimosa and lemon. Between the perfumes with mimosa that I know, the mimosa note in this fragrance reminds me the real mimosa scent most of all. And the lemon note also smells nice.
I like this fragrance.

selinum28
selinum28

Summer reminds me the midday sun over my head, squeezing the plants that grow in all those rocky places near the beach and filling the air with their scents; only the wind or the night will calm this tension. I find Summer especially wonderful worn by a mature woman that retains her beauty naturally; I love when my mother wears it, it is touching and tender.

zvoncica
zvoncica

Entire story about Summer is contained in one word: mimose. Actually in two: mimose soap. I don`t know does this short description sound inviting or repulsive to your imagination. So I`ll add; Summer by Kenzo is Vivaldi`s Concerto in a minor, French Provence at the beginning of may, silk scarf around your neck and warmth of love in your heart. I advise wearing Summer for special occasions. I implore you give it a try.

For me testing Summer was accidental event. Falling in love with it was consequence.

Ivi Mila
Ivi Mila

Sour-ish citric notes at the start (especially if you smell straight from the bottle you might notice it), that quickly turn soft and soapy on skin, but also fresh, clean and summery.

Unobtrusive. Breezy. Unpretentious. Sunny.

lucifera
lucifera

hmm i had kenzo summer, well kenzo knows how to put a season in a bottle!
i wore it quite often during summer and the smell reminded me again of the great summer :-) a true gem, just like d'ete (original formula)!

tzoutzou78
tzoutzou78

very nice !!avey fresh clean scent, reminds me of soap , the mimosa note defines it, and makes it differ from alla others. perfect for summer !!!

Mals86
Mals86

I've tested quite a few Kenzo scents and found many of them to be just lovely. Some of them don't seem to suit my personality or my taste, but they always seem well-constructed and at least pleasant.

This one is an exception, in my opinion. I found its powdery florals to combine very oddly with something else - I don't know what exactly - that smells faintly of butter. Perhaps that is the almond milk, or the musk, or the combination. Whatever it is - and I am aware that the difficulty may be my own skin - it made Summer seem rancid and unpleasant.

I liked the green-and-fresh Kenzo Kenzo Parfum d'ete in the similar reclining green leaf bottle very much, and still more I liked the earlier 1993 Kenzo Parfum d'Ete in the upright frosted leaf bottle, with its lovely spring flowers. This one I'd be happy to forget.

Macaugirl
Macaugirl

I got this perfumn... long lasting which i love it... very powdery and soft...very unique... Good for summer

Zaleska
Zaleska

Natural scent, comforting and lovely.
The only thing I don't agree is its name. "Spring" suits better.

kaside66
kaside66

I like this perfume very much. It takes me away from my office to a sea side. I feel myself at a beach, drinking malibu and smelling the mimosa and jasmine flowers. It definitely reminds me summer but it is not a perfume for summer.
It is a fragrance to remind you summer in winter. Besides, it stays long.

suway
suway

i got this one for a gift.
its powdery n warm
overall its a good perfume

guest_DEE
guest_DEE

I love L'eau par Kenzo and Kenzo Amour but I definitely dont like this one. It is just too soapy ;( I had to give it away..

Aysu
Aysu

One of the best soapy & powdery scent. I feel no citrus in it though, mimosa, almond milk and musk is very dominant, but not sweet or overpowering, it is like a light breeze. Oriental-floral is the perfect cathegory for this smell but I don't understand why the name is "Summer" as I think it can be easily worn in winter because it has a kind of warm feeling like a cup of hot milk in the morning.

guest_Summer Kenzo :)
guest_Summer Kenzo :)

Summer Kenzo is designed to allure in the even DayLight..... But then Again, its just Decent, refreshing and Yet Adorable. It just goes with my Summer Days in Bzy Hours it reminds me of African Wild Vacations in the Bzy Office Hours :)

ArtELLE
ArtELLE

One of my favourite summer perfumes. It smells very clean and subtile on my skin. It reminds me of the smell of good quality soap, fact that I like and that makes me feel confortable all day long.

Eau de moi
Eau de moi

This is more floral than oriental on me. Since I am not into floral fragrances, I wasn't sure if I would like this one or not. But the drydown settles into a floral exotic scent on me. I don't think I will buy a bottle, but I can tell you that I will enjoy my mini until the last drop. Nice summer fragrance.

what a disappointment!I've tested kenzo parfum d'ete times and times on my skin and I should say this one has nothing in common with that lovely perfume.
it starts with really artificial,offensive notes that have nothing in common with "summer" or at least the later summer perfume.
after some minutes it smells like cream,something like Nivea or other hand and face cream.it's kinda warm and golden smelling.I mean if you don't know about the bottle you may think it's a gold perfume for cold weather.
at the base notes I get strongly cedar mixed with bitter almond and something sweet and spicy.
that's a pitty.that nice bottle deserved a better perfume which can be wore in summer.it's the worst perfume by kenzo.

MoietToi
MoietToi

I recived the pure perfume version as a gift when I was like 14. God I definatley loved it I can clearly remember it. It smells very light,delicate and fresh just like a field of flowers.

mihaela_dana
mihaela_dana

Smells like soap, I don't like it. It's too much mimose.

Malegria
Malegria

Soft and gentle, like a swan`s down.Among all the ingredients the violet definitely stands out.At first, it seemed like a lighter, more airy version of the Flower, but it does feel more clear, transparent - like a soul without secrets, wide-open and honest.If it is summer, it is the last that we see of it - end of August or even September, the sunsets are still fiery-red, but chilly, the air is starting to feel crispy, and the first yellow leaf is circling from a maple tree...Just the perfect time of the year to wrap your shoulders in this pale yellow pashmina.
The powdery note here is very prominent and the responsible one is mimosa - if you shake a cluster of flowers, the bright yellow dust falls, and that`s exactly how mimosa is weaved in this scent.
The drydown is fresh, a little soapy - very decent.

Cris_Venesza
Cris_Venesza

i tested in a boutique ...i like this perfume , is a little sweet and soft , warm , beautiful

Yana
Yana

It's full of joy and happiness! A very positive scent! Vy favourite mimosa;)

elm0505
elm0505

Floral scents are definitely not my cup of tea. And this smells of absolutely nothing but flowers -specially mimosa, which I normally like. I suffered a headache within minutes of trying it, it's way too heavy and overpowering.
Moreover, why did Kenzo called this fragrance "Summer"? There is nothing on it that could remind me of summer days (i.e., fruity or marine notes), but it does smell of spring flowers.

noorahiza
noorahiza

a powdery type perfume..

very nice to wearing after shower...huhu....

t03y03l
t03y03l

very non offensive fragrance.....

I like it but not fallin in love with this fragrance

A powdery type with soft musky feeling when I wear it....it's like after bath feeling.....

It's straight to musky notes nothing lemony on my skin

Inani
Inani

Such a fine and floral odor...!Soapy and fresh,tender and feminine.If you want to feel stylish,spontaneous and sexy in its innocent way,then Summer is your personality's bouquet!

esprit2fly

For me it's not a summer fragrance. I wear it in the cold season.

anne
anne

The almond milk in this one is very prominent. It's a lovely warm smell and I wear it all year round. Very longlasting too!

Boggi
Boggi

I got it today and I am very uncertain if its a keeper. I decided to buy this only based on these reviews and and on the fact that I was attracted to the bottle. I also seems to enjoy Kenzo fragrances as they all seem to be unique and playful.
The fragrance really smelled as I would imagine. I expected (and wanted) a soapy/"lotiony" smell with a hint of sunshine and happy non-sharp sweet, yellow flowers. This one is for bedtime, summertime, miss summertime-in-wintertime moments.
The ONLY negative about this, is that late in the drydown I THINK I can smell something that reminds me of a house that I had to visit sometimes in my childhood that smelled really bad. Strange.

klonk
klonk

I got this from a friend and immediately liked it! Indeed it's soapy fresh but warm. When I smell this I picture myself on a beautiful beach: the feel of the sun on my face and warm sand under my feet, while I hear the sea in the distance... It's just only a little too sweet to be perfect, in my opinion.

anastasiak
anastasiak

i have receiced nothing but good impressions on this parfum.It relaxes me and it sends my mind miles away , in a greek island near the beach!I usually wear more spicy parfumes and this is a good break.

pearl
pearl

It is soapy, the smell of clean sheets having dried out in sunlight. It is one of my favourites for summer, but not for winter.

khaki
khaki

my good impression of Kenzo was ruined by this one, i have to say. the only drydown i got is about "soap" smell... awful!

esprit2fly

It's very warm and perfect for the winter. It goes with a wool pullover.

guest_cocomademoisellerie
guest_cocomademoisellerie

very nice!
very natural, warm, sensual, but not powdery like all other kenzos. could be also worn in winter.
on me, it smells like a comforting body cream

Summer by Kenzo by Kenzo 3.79 out of 5 based on 464 ratings and 88 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenzo Summer by Kenzo fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kenzo Summer by Kenzo, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Summer by Kenzo by Kenzo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Summer by Kenzo by Kenzo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.