Designers » I-K » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Time For Peace Kenzo for men

Time For Peace Kenzo for men

Time For Peace Kenzo for men Pictures

Time For Peace a Kenzo’s limited edition from 1999. This masculine scent came in the pair with the female version.

Top notes: mandarin and sage. Heart: chestnut and tonka. Base: amber, vetiver, cedar and vanilla.

Available as 100 ml EDT.

Sage Mandarin Orange

Tonka Bean Chestnut

vetyver Virginia Cedar Amber Vanille

Kenzo Vintage Edition

Time For Peace Fragrance Reviews

I lived in Florida between 1998 and 2000. On my few shopping trips, I have discovered a Sephora branch in a mall that would sell this creation for a limited time only.
Sucked into the sales pitch of the assistant, I bought a bottle that had a hole in the thick base. A paper was rolled up and stuck in there.
Just like a message roll you'd stick into a bottle to be thrown into a stream.

The message was the word "peace" translated into the world's most important languages.

I thought it was a nice marketing ploy. Okay, the scent was not bad but halfway into the 100ml bottle I somehow got bored of it.

It was somewhat woody and sweet. I think there was patchouli and vetiver as the base and this sweet fruity top. That is all I can remember.

Not exactly ground-breaking but not a disaster either. If you have missed it, don't worry for we have so many more better products today.

Having recently become the proud owner of bottle no. 16,693 from a total run apparently of 200,000 bottles worldwide, I can tell you this scent is one of Kenzo's very best for men. Any of its top notes are fleeting and insignificant, before it moves into a beautifully smooth, rich and elegant nutty accord which is highly reminiscent of the smell of a premium quality rice wine. At this point it smells very close to the cool and spicy L’eau de ST Dupont Pour Homme but with much higher quality ingredients. It eventually dries down to a wonderful and long lasting vetiver base that is quite similar to that of Kenzoair. Beautiful, calming and elegant are the three words that I think best summarize this amazing fragrance. Strangely, I always find myself being pulled towards it in my fragrance wardrobe but usually resist the temptation with great difficulty as I want to treasure this hard-to-find gem for a long long time :))

In my humble opinion the carton is too plain. However, I love the simple elegance of the bottle which also holds a scroll of paper in its base with an uplifting message inscribed in multiple languages.

Was one of the lucky few who received a bottle upon its release. I love the little roll of paper containing some text, slipped into the circular space at the base of the bottle. The fragrance is clean and refined, the way I would expect a man in his 40s with a small but significant art collection and an air of quiet authority to smell. The first crisp notes are quite unisex, but the scent develops into something warm and unmistakeably masculine, especially in hot weather. I'm a woman but I wear this at home, and to sleep. The name suits it perfectly.

Time For Peace by Kenzo 4.04 out of 5 based on 33 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenzo Time For Peace fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Kenzo Time For Peace, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Time For Peace by Kenzo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Time For Peace by Kenzo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chanel Egoiste Hermes Bel Ami Cacharel Nemo Givenchy Givenchy Gentleman Gucci Envy for Men Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Salvador Dali Salvador Dali Pour Homme Christian Dior Fahrenheit Absolute Issey Miyake Le Feu d'Issey Yves Saint Laurent M7 Chanel Pour Monsieur Christian Dior Fahrenheit Kenzo Kenzo pour Homme Davidoff Zino Davidoff Michael Kors Michael for Men Kenzo Kenzo Jungle Homme Lalique Encre Noire Clinique Clinique Happy Bvlgari Bvlgari Pour Homme Guy Laroche Drakkar Noir