Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

Wild Kenzo for women

Wild Kenzo for women
dislike

Wild Kenzo for women Pictures Wild Kenzo for women Pictures

Kenzo Wild is a limited edition for 2015 only available at certain international airports. The fragrance is described as exotic, wild, energetic and sensual.

Its lush and fresh composition begins with a mix of pink grapefruit, pomegranate and pink pepper extract. The heart hosts peony, orange blossom and green almond accords. The composition ends with soft notes of musk, cedar and white tea.

The fragrance is available in bright colors and prints package as 50 ml Eau de Toilette.

Pink Grapefruit Pomegranate Pink Pepper

Peony Orange Blossom Green Almond

Musk Cedar White Tea

Moschino Funny!
Ferré Rose Princesse

Wild Fragrance Reviews

onimoka
onimoka

I agree- it is a very safe fragrance. I would prefer wearing it at spring/summer times. At the very beginning it reminds me of Ferré Rose Princess Gianfranco Ferre, but then it is very much like Moschino Funny! Actually it smells like a fresh rose to me ( although there are no such notes). So it must be the peony note combine with the orange blossom. I bought it blind, as there was no tester and the price was good. It is a good one and i do not regret buying it. Will be using it now and during summer. I do not think it is a sharp one.

Parfumdame
Parfumdame

Got this one for Christmas. I'm not sure what to think. I like it but it's too strong (for me) somehow. It almost gives me a headache. I can smell the citrus..

kfleumer
kfleumer

Had a sniff of this new Kenzo fragrance on board of the ferry, crossing from Dover tot Dunkerque. I like quite a few Kenzo parfums, especially parfum d'ete and eau Indigo. Felt I was lucky to have a go at this new exclusive release, but was disappointed. Nothing new under the sky, a bit fruity, flowery, indistinct. Not wild at all, if wild should mean exciting. Think of this one when you're looking for something safe.

myszalke
myszalke

I purchased this fragrance at Glasgow Int. Airport for £37, I've also seen it at Wrocław Airport (Poland).

It comes in a very nice box (tropical leaves print in fuchsia and indigo) but the bottle itself is a disappointment (plain and cheap-looking), so is the perfume itself. It opens with a fresh note that I identify as green tea and citruses (reminds me of The Vert by Yves Rocher that was released in the early 2000s) and dries down to a soft vanilla-musk combination. It has rather moderate staying power and minimal sillage.

Kenzo Wild will be a nice refreshing scent for hot summer days, however please bear in mind there is nothing 'wild' about it! Hence I believe you can find similar fragrances for a lower price or spend £37 on a better product.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenzo Wild fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Kenzo Wild, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Wild by Kenzo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Wild by Kenzo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Giorgio Armani Si Hermes Eau des Merveilles Elie Saab Elie Saab Le Parfum Eau de Toilette Dolce&Gabbana Dolce Paco Rabanne Lady Million Absolutely Gold Oscar de la Renta Live in Love Hugo Boss Boss Nuit Pour Femme Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli Dolce&Gabbana The One Collector For Women Calvin Klein Euphoria Gold Boucheron Boucheron Quatre Michael Kors Sporty Citrus Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Jasminora Thierry Mugler Womanity Eau pour Elles Cacharel Amor Amor Forbidden Kiss Balenciaga Balenciaga L`Essence Lancome La Nuit Tresor Christian Dior J'Adore L'Absolu Gucci Flora by Gucci Eau de Toilette Calvin Klein Euphoria Blossom