Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Unbreakable Khloe and Lamar for women and men

Unbreakable Khloe and Lamar for women and men
dislike

cacao
Unbreakable Khloe and Lamar for women and men Pictures Unbreakable Khloe and Lamar for women and men Pictures

The famous American husband and wife Khloe Kardashian Odom, the sister of Kim Kardashian, and Lamar Odom of LA Lakers, introduce their joint perfume project. The unisex fragrance named is launched just before Valentine's Day 2011.

The composition opens with notes of Italian bergamot, sparkling clementine, Asian saffron and green apple. The heart includes a bouquet of African Geranium, jasmine, lily of the valley and red fruit, lying on the base of dark chocolate, tonka bean, vanilla and Texas cedar wood.

Khloe and Lamar Unbreakable is available as Eau de Toilette spray in bottles of 100 ml.

Saffron Bergamot Clementine Granny Smith apple

Jasmine Geranium Lily-of-the-Valley Red Berries

Virginia Cedar Tonka Bean Vanille Mexican chocolate

Lollipop Bling Mine Again

Unbreakable Fragrance Reviews

theperfumemaniac
theperfumemaniac

I would've never thought I would EVER buy something Kardashian...But this scent...I LOVE IT! Khloe is the only one of them I tolerate since she seems more "real" than the others. UB starts off very sweet. I don't know how to describe it, but it literally smells feminine and manly at the same time. Having said that, I don't see a woman pulling this off since it is more of a "man" scent. It smells deliciously sweet but at the same time it smells clean and manly. I really like this!

Longevity is good, at around 5 hours. Projection is moderate. You get whiffs of it though. I feel that if you wear this in hot weather, it would project and last for ages! I really like this and use it everyday.

Pogomom
Pogomom

Unique!
I ordered this one blindly based on the reviews here and also because the idea of a unisex fragrance appeals to me. I didnt like this for the first few minutes, but then it softens nicely into a wonderful skin scent, and it lasts for a half a day at least. Feminine but different. Warm and woody and just a little bit sweet. I like this one, and I keep reaching for it again, and again. It is quite unique. I am glad I bought it.

ZackJSullivan
ZackJSullivan

One word: Pineapple. I find this scent to have a heavy opening with a really fruity mixture of pineapple, apples, and citrus, with pineapple at the forefront. I find this fragrance to be highly unique, which makes me like it a lot, since I find that many other fragrances often tend to smell highly similar, this one stands out among the rest for me. I really think this is a good fragrance for the late summer and early fall. After some time, a bit more of the complexity of the scent comes out, and it is just lovely!

Jomoves
Jomoves

I read a few good things about this one and bought it blind quite cheaply, as the Chloe and Lamar show has pretty much left town. This really is something special. It’s one of the few celebrity fragrances that doesn’t smell like 1) A Clairol shampoo 2) A version of something you’ve tried before.

I’m also impressed that this is a true unisex perfume that really does walk the fine line between an musky/citrus masculine fragrance and a floral/sparkling feminine scent.

Starts off with a citrus/melon accord, and then dries down to an expensive smelling musky, cedar floral. Lasts about four hours and the bottle is nice too. A hidden gem well worth seeking out.

sugahuni
sugahuni

Stunning unisex fragrance.Smells quite masculine at first,the drydown is feminine.A delight to wear.

NoirEternal
NoirEternal

That has nothing to do with the fragrance itself... This is a fragrance website not a celebrity blog

edwardnr17
edwardnr17

I get a lot of cedar and chocolate at first and then it's just red berries and apple, which smells bad. smells like diluted juice in mid and drydown, but it's cheap so try it out, it might be the thing for you.

champykilo
champykilo

One of my best friend told me I smelled like Wine. Could you believe that ?? Ahah but the nice part is that 6 girls complimented me the same day lol.
But GOT DAMN IT this thing almost chop my nostrils off my nose. I thought that was weak cologne but Lamar & khloe got 2 let me know what it was all about and I learned my lessons. 2 sprays Max for me during summer and 4 MAX during winter. Bcuz of its sharpness not the sweetness like others think. It is not that sweet, it is the feminine side of the fragrance that gives you the impression that it is very sweet.

Mdox407
Mdox407

This fragrance is AWESOME!!

I've had it for several months, but I am wearing it today and I felt like posting my review of this while I have it on.

Unisex? YES! AND FINALLY... A GOOD ONE!!

This fragrance starts out more masculine, but quickly becomes a perfect 50/50 unisex fragrance after only about 10 minutes. The chocolate really starts to come out and it smells amazing! Its sweet, while it still holds its warmth! Since it is a very "warm" type of sweet, I would definitely recommend this for the fall and winter. I think in the humidity and heat of summer, this would definitely be a little odd and maybe a little cloying. So I'll probably have this in the front row of my collection from around November until late March.

Longevity - About 4-5 hours on me.

Projection - Decent. About 2-3 feet projection.

You can get the big 3.4 ounce bottle on Amazon for only $22! So DEFF give this one a try guys!

SorceressOfTheDark
SorceressOfTheDark

Unbreakable. Aka Unbreakable Bond. Delivered in 2011. Unbreakable Joy in 2012. Unbreakable Love in 2013. And maybe Unbreakable Divorce in 2014. We'll just have to wait. Wonder if these bottles and boxes will become a collector's item?
Regardless, is classified as a unisex scent. It's a delightful change from the usual fruity pear/plum scents of 2013 that were mass-produced and thrown at us. Not that fruity pear/plum scents aren't deliciously good. They can be. It's just that the market seemed overloaded with so many you couldn't tell who's wearing whose fragrance anymore. Because after awhile, they all smelled alike. Warm and cuddly. Which is a good thing in the winter time. But, sometimes, you want something different. Something unique. And that's where Unbreakable Bond steps in.
Men and women alike can wear this perfume. It's neither feminine or masculine. Wait, that doesn't make any sense. It's both masculine and feminine. That sounds better. If you only had the funds for one bottle of perfume for yourself and your other half, this could be a choice. You could both wear it. Unless you're a woman that truly enjoys only girly-girl perfumes. Whatever that is. You know, the pink fou-fou stuff. With frills and lace. The perfume that reeks of florals. Then this is definitely not for you.
But, if on the other hand, you're a person that seeks adventure, likes a hint of bodaciousness in their perfumes, wants to be remembered for something out of the ordinary as a woman, then spray this one on. It's really different. On top of that, it's lasting power is incredible. Considering I've attempted to have some very costly perfumes last for more than two hours and failed, this one lasts for a minimum of six to eight hours with absolutely no problems at all. Spray it on a scarf, and the scent lingers for a day or two. It's incredible.
Semi-sweet chocolate along with cedar begins this perfume's journey in a masculine form. It's a passionate one. Unbreakable really does begin as a more masculine feel fragrance with a great woodsy aroma, kind of like opening a cedar wood chest and inhaling that delicious wood aroma. You get this strength of the woods for quite some time until suddenly it morphs into apples. The smell of an unpeeled granny smith green apple with grated baker's chocolate. Imagine you've just grated baker's chocolate, the semi-sweet type, and your hands have remnants of the gratings on them. You pick up a green apple to smell it. The chocolate is faint, but there. You're smelling the apple more, because that's your intention, but you can't help but inhale the aroma of the bitter chocolate, too. Now that's the drydown of Unbreakable Love.
If you're into a perfume that's not super feminine, or want to explore, then this just might be yours. If you want to try a unisex perfume, give it a shot. If you want a bottle for two people, here's your chance.
It's along the lines of Sarah Jessica Parker's Covet or Kate Walsh's Boyfriend or Avon's Extraordinary. A bitter chocolate, a surprise woodsy presence, yet marketed for women. Unbreakable, classified as a floral fruity gourmand, lasts an incredibly long time, hours upon hours, which in turn, adds up to more bang for the buck. Radiates well and I suspect, will be surprising to others in this day of sweets and fruits.
The bottle holds easily in one hand to spray and it's said that when held upside down it's reminiscent of a goblet. It actually looks prettier standing upside down to me than upright, otherwise, it's just a round plain bottle, although glass.
A definite surprise that I'm enjoying this winter in the chilly weather.

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

I really like this! It comes off as the male version of itself first. Then as it dries down I can smell the feminine chocolate scent start to emerge. I can't wait for my bf to smell it and see how he likes it, because I think I'm in love with it!

Layzie
Layzie

From a distance, I noticed a box designed with a collage of countenances. It sparked my curiosity, so I asked the sales associate at Perfumania for a test spray. Immediately, the fruity opening put a smile on my face. It doesn't show in the listed notes, but the blend was a warmer fruitiness that was redolent of mango with a hint of citrus. It was all just soft and pleasant.

As it settled down, I couldn't stop smelling my wrist. I kept feeling this cozy, tropical vibe. My friend said it reminded her of being on a beach, which oddly made me think of some mango-banana-cocktail with each sniff. She laughed and agreed. I found it a charming fragrance, but it also began to feel a bit feminine to me. She asked me what it was, and I said, "I think the guy told me was called Unbreakable Bond. It's not popular." Once she heard my response, she knew exactly of which fragrance I spoke but was surprised.

She owned this perfume and had received compliments from me in the past. It was a bit different on me, and neither of us made the connection. On her, it was such an elegant scent that worked well for our evening gatherings with colleagues. The notes intermingle to bring about this inviting yet urbane aura that is irresistible.

Unbreakable is a pleasant surprise!

mmiched
mmiched

Ok so I got a bottle on ebay for $1.99 yes $1.99 for a 3.4 oz! How could I not purchase it. Before I tried it I read all of the reviews above and I do agree with alot of them. At first very masculine then almost immediately the sweetness comes out. I agree with the Chocolate apples. Yummy goodness. Perfect for upcoming fall. I can see myself pumpkin picking with this scent on. One I will defintely keep and wear!

Unbreakable opens up very, very masculine on me. I immediately thought I disliked it. I am open to unisex scents, but this was outright men’s cologne. As it developed, it became more and more feminine. This really surprised me because usually a scent develops in the reverse order for me – starting off girly and morphing into manly. The drydown is actually very pleasant and intriguing. Its not a common scent at the base, and I admit I rather like it, but it just takes too long to get there and it becomes a little too faint compared to the strong opening. So it is still a dislike for me, but veering closer to the like category than I would have assumed. I think the true test of this scent is to wait for the drydown. You may be pleasantly surprised.

Ona Chidester-Coleman
Ona Chidester-Coleman

I don't have this scent yet but it's on my list I'm making for my husband!! I think it smells so good, now I just need to see if it could happen to work on both of us....keeping my fingers crossed, thanks Khloe!

Sirenn
Sirenn

Unbreakable Bond is a confused fragrance, one that opens with a tremendously masculine vibe (akin to strong aftershave) and then eventually, finally, mellows into a more neutral dry down. In that respect, I take umbrage with the idea that it's marketed as Unisex; while moderately pleasant as it mellows, this fragrance never even comes close to being "feminine" on my skin. (And I'm one who favors spicy/oriental perfumes, so my scent preferences already run closer to gender-neutral territory.)

I adore citrus and apple notes, so I believe the saffron and geranium are the elements that I find so strong and off-putting. Unfortunately the dry down takes too long to make its presence known (2+ hours on my skin) so for me it's not worth waiting through the intense masculinity for the more pleasant cuddle of chocolate, tonka and cedar at its base. The most notable thing I can complement about this fragrance is its projection, which is impressive for a celebrity fragrance. But when it comes to Kardashian perfumes, I believe Kim's Gold is still (if you'll pardon the pun), the true gold standard.

FragFanTasTic
FragFanTasTic

I had no intention on purchasing this fragrance because I am not a fan of celebrity scents, but when the saleswomen pushed it on me I was pleasantly surprised. There was something intriguing about the scent. It was not too overwhelming but something jumped out at me. I have a tendency to like anything containing Bergamot and Jasmine in it. I am not one to recognize all of the notes but this is definitely worth trying. Although it states unisex, I am a female and find it more feminine. I would not want to smell this on my husband.

QueenRose

I finally got around to trying the Unbreakable Bond body lotion and shower gel, and I have to say they're great products. I like the lotion; it's a lighter smelling version of the fragrance, with the same notes. I would say because it's a lighter scent, I will definitely wear the lotion to work (rather than the fragrance, because the perfume is heavier and longer lasting, that is more perfect for a day or evening out, or for a fancier occasion- I don't think the the perfume as office appropriate). The lotion isn't very long lasting- I would say it lasts for about an hour or two with the vanilla bean and chocolate notes in the dry down, while the florals and citrus are the top notes when first apply the lotion. It can be a good thing that it's not a long lasting lotion, because some lotions can get annoying after a while if they're too long lasting that it just stays on your clothing the next day (the Unbreakable lotion isn't like that) I really like the lotion for more subtle occasions.
The shower gel doesn't last after you get out of the shower, but it's refreshing when you apply it, and you feel clean and crisp afterwards. I get the citrus smell when I apply it. I also like the clear color of the gel- I think it's pretty.
Overall, I recommend the lotion and shower gel. The box is worth saving- Very cute. I found this set at Sears for 30.00 if you get the 30 mL perfume bottle with the 100 mL lotion and gel. It's 55.00 for the 100 mL perfume and 100 mL lotion and gel.
It would be a great gift for someone who doesn't like overpowering, annoying lotions and gels.
A job well done, Khloe and Lamar! You rock!

SensiW
SensiW

I love this scent and have bought 2 3.4oz bottles on Perfumia. (Jan 21st 2013)
Perfumia currently have a deal (25%) on all orders with coupon code VDAY25. Really worth it!

camposg
camposg

this is good juice. it is a compliment getter. i get florals in the background but not a strong feminine type (dont be scared). this is very well blended. opens up masculine but then starts transitioning to unisex as time goes by. i absolutely do not get chocolate from this but it is sweet. who ever said this is a gourmand is stupid. this is not a gourmand in any way. please do not be mislead. im surprised as to how cheap it is in such short time but if given the opportunity i would say buy it you have nothing to lose for the price

Ari-luvlace
Ari-luvlace

I actually like her but not a fan of her sisters and am a Lakers fan lol so when i came across this I was taken back it smelled really nice good to keep in the powder room for guest. I really like the idea of it being unisex

nananessa
nananessa

This is fabulous little unisex brew that is definitely of the sweet fruity gourmand group but the sweetness is done with just the right touch. The citrus & spices give this fruity-floral gourmand the brightness & crispness of the citrus & the depth of the spices.

I really like this fragrance! Yes, it is fruity, nice notes of flowers, a little citrus tart in the opening but that has mellowed to a hint of candied orange slices---but only a hint.

I often don't care much for a lot of the newer celebrity frags out there but this one has more character than others I have tried. The vanilla is not overpowering but rather holds close to my skin. There is also a gorgeous freshness of maybe a walk in an evergreen forest or a Christmas tree farm that leaves that hint of cedar cleanness & freshness in your hair & clothes. I think it is the cedar in this that makes it a winner for me. And that also adds the needed touch of a woody-green. A wonderful & brilliant idea! Lily-of-the-Valley has long been one of my favorite floral scents & there is enough of LOTV to be detectable in the drydown. It has good longevity. A lovely composition.

I am going to venture to share my thought on the concept of this strangely designed flacon. I think the top has the angles & impression of Klo's often-held glass of champagne. It wouldn't surprise me with her personality & sense of humor, as if to present it as a "toast", maybe. The weight & pillar suggestion of the bottle itself might be their thought of what they feel they are to each other.

Edit---now after reading everyone's reviews, sorry to say I do not get any chocolate at all. Is it only me?

JN80
JN80

Great fragrance inspite of the cost. I would say that it is cheap but inexpensive. Smells very great on my skin but for some it may not depending on your chemistry. Some people don't like certain fragrances because of their body but that does not mean its not well made or cheap. I would say try it if you like what is said to be in it or if you are up for something new. If it doesnt work for you then it just doesnt work so go back to the drawing board until your body agree with it. Then again what you think smells good may stink to others LOL, I like when other think I smell good and not just what I think smells good on me

sildo.neto
sildo.neto

Dont apply too much because this scent is very sweet, to the point of creating "nausea" (maybe is my skin chemistry).

It starts with a blast of refreshing red berries and dark chocolate with some hints of green apple. Its refreshing.

With time, you'll feel the other elements like tonka
bean and vanilla playing in your nose. after that, jasmine will pull the rest.

I think its the representation of a couple who are deeply in love.. and they are very sensitive.. caring. This smells like a weeding. I think "Vera wang for men" has the same idea, not smell.

I dont know how a perfumist can manage to put the weeding atmosphere in a bottle. Well, it worked. You should try first before buying.

Alyona Steinberg
Alyona Steinberg

They got a new one called Unbreakable Joy!!

appleblossom22
appleblossom22

I tried this on my skin today and from open to close, this smelled like Chamomile tea on me! It's by far the weirdest scent transformation my skin has made!

kevin.somers
kevin.somers

Umm, Sheridanellis, if you scroll down there's lots of descriptions of the notes.

LongIslandLPN
LongIslandLPN

I was at a department store the other day and came across this. It was cheap and I said to myself why not? I did hear some good things about it. I have to say it actually smells pretty good. The opening I think is a little bit on the masculine side with the woods/tonka....about after 5 min on the skin you get this really great floral fruity soft powdery sweet smell. I personally think for the money its a great fragrence!

sheridanellis
sheridanellis

Can anyone PLEASE give better and more in-depth descriptions of the scent and the notes?! These reviews are not really saying anything about the cologne itself. Thank you! :)

burgundyaltima
burgundyaltima

I do smell the similarities to this and YSL l'homme ..but only from the ysl atomizer or FIRST SPRAY...now if you let ysl l'homme marinate on skin they smell nothing alike.. unbreakable smells like spiced apple pie the whole way through..ysl first smells like the spice apple too but transforms into something kind of sweet & powdery ....Good scent for the price but I got bored with it really fast ..i received GOOD compliments wearing this...not sure if im gonna repurchase though..

stardust808
stardust808

apparently EVERYONE has a fragrance these days...ridiculous, i'm waiting for elmo from sesame street to launch a fragrance!

claire213
claire213

This fragrance is soo nice! It smells wonderful and really stays on and lasts for a long time. It lasted me at least 7 hrs + !! I wore it at work and smelled it on me the whole time, which is rare for me. Most fragrances don't last long or give good sillage / projection outwards / strength on me but this one was perfect! Everything I've always looked for! Longevity and a great scent combined! It's so sexy and sophisticated. Recommend staying it on cleavage, front of neck, sides of neck, back of neck and the inner part of triceps. Aplying vaseline and then spraying fragrance makes it last longer. I smelled fantastic.

j-shades
j-shades

When I smelt this on paper at the perfume store it smelt really good.. so I bought it at tj maxx 1oz. For 9.99 ... so hear it comes, let me just say this smells nothing like yves saint laurent l'homme... this smells like lady perfume I dont like it at all

kevdg18
kevdg18

The opening was so extremely strong, my eyes were burning. This fragrance smells cheap as well. Yuck!

aqua76239
aqua76239

This was a blind buy for me-it was only$19.99 so I am glad I didn't spend a great deal of money because it won't be my favorite. This is very masculine and citrusy at first and smells just like a men's cologne. It smells best after 10-15 minutes when you get to the chocolate, tonka bean notes(I don't get floral middle notes at all, not even a slight shiff). I guess the best way to describe it as citrusy with chocolate notes. Sounds like a strange combo but it works. I just don't think its my cup of tea as I normally prefer sweeter scents.

For reviewers who mention that you should test it on your skin to judge it accuretly-they are right. I originally opened my bottle and sprayed on the paper strip and was like"WTH, where is the chocolate notes?" because it smelled like straight up citrusy men's cologne. After I sprayed it on my hand, its complexity was more obvious.
I probably should have thought of this before I bought because citrus is not something I usually go for and this scent has an abundance of citrus. Not for me but if you like citrus and chocolate together(that is not sweet), you may enjoy it

pinkmuzic
pinkmuzic

OOOhhh! I just received this one in the mail & seriously i was so exited & impatient to try it! first the box with Khloé & Lamar pic sooo! Pretty so sphisticate balck & white.. i just love them! i'm not really a BIG fan of all Kardasian bu t i think all the girls have so much sexapeal & sophistication (if tha'ts a word) lol.. OK! let's talk about this sublime fragrance, i would definitively see guys & women wear this fragrance, it's a warm sensual some times sweet fruit passing by! (the clementine) not to floral for a men to wear it! not to masculine either for a women just soft! i would say! but at the end i can really smell the Dark chocolate & vanilla! I'm pleasantly surprise it's the soft side of the Kardasian i'd say. It last very long on me! jsut 1 spray & theyre you go!! it's a autum, winter scent if wearing during summer make sure it's a little colder & raining! theis smell is envelopping ... Verry well done! Both of you my loves Khloé & Lamar

abolfazl10
abolfazl10

یک ادکلن مشترک عالی که دوام و پخش بو زیاد و رایحه بسیار خوبی داره کمی شیرین کیفیت ساخت عالی وقیمت مناسب در هر مکان وزمانی میشه استفاده کرد 9/10

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Unbreakable by Khloe & Lamar is beautiful and really excided my expectation! I love the opening of fresh cedar and crisp apple with subtle sweetness from the chocolate and red berries. Warm vanilla and tonka bean in the dry down with a touch of bergamot and Clementine. I remember watching the episode of Khloe & Lamar where they were deciding on fragrances and picking out the bottle design. It was worth the struggle – great job!

PerfumeLoveKK22
PerfumeLoveKK22

It smells beautiful! As soon as i sprayed i could smell the apples, berries, citrus,& a tad of the floral notes. It very fresh but it has some warmth to it too, almost like taking a warm steamy shower. After an hour or so the berries, citrus and the floral notes fade, but the apples note stays to give this fragrance a crisp feel. Then the chocolate, tonka bean and vanilla notes come along helping it become more of a gourmand. Imagine a caramel covered crisp apple, with drizzled chocolate over it. Sweet, but fresh with a sexy feel to it. It's not too feminine or too masculine. It's just right,the lasting power is impressive, and trust me if you wear this you'll be getting compliments. Totally a chick/boy magnet. I give it a 10/10 simply because this fragrance is in it's own range, it's well made from the scent to the packaging & longevity is impressive for being a EDT. Good Job Khloe & Lamar!

sports4life646
sports4life646

i just bought it off of amazon!!
and i love it!!! it smells great!!! its very warm!! and light!!! i can really smell the vanilla & chocolate base notes!!!

mrscsech
mrscsech

I absolutely love Unbreakable. I got it for Christmas from my daughter and I will replace it over and over. As long as it is made, I will have it. The Odom's did a fantastic job. Great for men and woman for sure.

j_lopez_101
j_lopez_101

Got it at tjmax for 15 , at first like any other perfume when u spray it its strong and as it begins to settle, it smells wonderfull, i honestly cant smell apples from it like other people have said but it does smell very sweet, and somewhat chocolaty at first, i hate sttong perfumes so this was good for me,

QueenRose

I hope Khloe and Lamar do a spin-off of Unbreakable, or that they do a 2nd fragrance altogether. This is one my favorites, and think it can be worn to work, or on a casual day or night outing. I think it's good to wear anytime. I really like the heart, and dark chocolate notes. Although, if I mistakenly put too much on, it will smell like my citrus dishwasher detergent. lol. I adore the bottle and box, too! -Becca

tttan518
tttan518

I got it for a Birthday Present & fell in love. My Bday was May 18th. Yeahh. I will purchase another bottle for day to day wear.

sweetgirl

liked this for a bit.....drys down kinda manly cheap knock off soapy scent....no wonder its under 20 bucks...if u paid...50 for this....not worth the price...walgreens scent all the way....this bond is about to break....cause its weak, cheap , and doesnt last.....smh!!

takeitupthenose
takeitupthenose

I am sort of a perfume snob at times. So I scoffed at the idea of this fragrance. Even had a few opportunities to purchase it for under $20 with tax LOL. But my snobbery got in the way of me trying even with the positve reviews here and the fact Khloe had her name on it.....BOY WAS I WRONG. This stuff is a sexy gourmand. It is like eating chocolate covered fruit with a girl named "Jasmine" :o) If I see it again I am getting it and putting right next to Lolita L.....I love sweet scents and for the price this is a no-brainer! Even at retail I would say someone got a quality frag.

cu
cu

Good sillage and projection, I'm getting at least 6 hours without it quitting on me going close to the skin. Problem is on me it smells too feminine on me. For some reason, my skin only picked up the jasmine and all the other flower scents. No chocolate, fruits or berries. This is a weird one, it unisex yet it seem to be too masculine for some women or in my case too feminine for me. You have to try this, preferably with someone of the opposite sex to know if this is worth either sexes time.

Loligurl
Loligurl

Found this one at Marshall's for $16.99 and had to give it a try. Don't know much about the Kardashians-other than that they seem like a bunch of fame whores- and the name of this 'fume "Unbreakable Bond" sounds like glue or denture adhesive.
Very surprised at what a pleasant, well balanced fragrance this is! The packaging is nice-cute pics of husband and wife on box, and the bottle is very pretty-understated, unlike most celeb frag bottles.
Opens fresh and clean- like cedar, green apples and hint of something spicy. Masculine. Then, after a few minutes I begin to smell sweet-chocolate, vanilla, maybe tonka bean. It makes me feel like I sprayed myself with a sweet frag (maybe Fantasy?) and put on one of hubby's shirts. Soft, sexy- this frag would work for an office job and really does smell like it would be nice on a man or woman. Unique for a celeb frag, and the price is right-but smells expensive.

mlpalazzo
mlpalazzo

I agree, smells like chocolate apples. The dry down smells really nice. Kind of fresh and clean, and I love the dark chocolate notes. Unfortunately, this just isn't strong enough for my tastes. I had to literally hold my wrist up to my boyfriend's nose for him to be able to smell it.

somekindofpoet
somekindofpoet

On my skin it completely smells like chocolaty apples, which sounds weird but smells much better than you would imagine. As it dries down the vanilla, jasmine, and cedar definitely come out a bit more though.

It's kind of pricey for a celebrity fragrance, but it's quite better than the average celeb fragrance. In fact, if a designer house put it's name on this everyone would be going insane over it!

It's much more masculine than I expected it when I read the ingredients, which was a pleasant surprise. This is definitely a must try!

1nov
1nov

It's an ok scent .. but not for me .. I gave it to my brother and he didn't like it .. :( so disappointed to buy this blind

buxwuu
buxwuu

This cologne is one of my personal favourites. I bought it in Las Vegas on vacation a year ago, and I have been HOOKED on it ever since. Fantastic scent; the dark chocolate and vanilla certainly compliment each other, and the saffron scent is truly magnificent. Goes great on both men and women. 9.5/10

ABRAG
ABRAG

I want to buy this perfume, but this does not sell in my country, Saudi Arabia

Would you recommend it? Men

Is it worth?

I want to answer

sweetgirl

this is great ! love this , clean,unisex,fruity, and its a great price, and it wears very sexy!

james57821
james57821

I think im going to make this my signature.Its so easy to wear. All the notes are blended so well,i don't smell red fruits at all though. Its smells clean and sweet.It does reminds me of l'homme but i like this better l'homme has a sharp lemon note that makes me feel sick. Unbreakable starts off very citrusy too but the other notes quickly balance it out,i love the drydown tonka,vanilla and chocolate so warm and creamy.

Nanc
Nanc

I tried this on myself and my husband and found that I enjoy it on both of us, more so on my husband since it does have a more masculine feel to it and it comes off quite sexy on him. But as with a few other scents I own I can see me wearing this for certain occasions as well.

Unbreakable Heart
Unbreakable Heart

They're working on a new fragrance right now

bluestarrdust
bluestarrdust

I can see why people are reminded of YSL L'Homme but L'Homme is WAY better!! It's not a bad scent it is just something that I would expect to smell in an Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister. Also, it is not as "shared" as they would have you believe, it smells more masculine I think.

caliking

this reminded me of something britney or paris would
make

its definitely a friend of that whole perfume family, it also reminded me of all 5 of these

Halle by halle berry
viva la juicy by juicy couture
Heat by beyonce
Paris hilton for men
Fancy by jessica simpson

but a lighter version of all 5

either way fantastic job khloe and Lamar A+ :)

caliking

oh WoW... this is Lovely, all the notes sorta blend into

each other, so the over all effect is a light, sweet &

creamy floral, kinda like Vanilla Apples served with a

side of tiny flower blossoms.

acv43
acv43

I really thought i would love this one! unfortunately my skin seems to bring out the most masculine notes in fragrance and this on me is just generic synthetic men's cologne. Not for me unfortunately but I'm sure on the right skin it smells wonderful!
At times i do get a rather interesting note of Thai tea though ...

lukkyme
lukkyme

it agravates me that in the discrption it announces khloe as kim k.'s sister----------i think we all know who khloe is in her own write------- and she did an amazing perfume & an original one :0 YAY! khloe; UNLIKE kim's stinky dollar store rip off's of mikael korrs--- he should sue her round ass . . . . unbreakable is warm like cashmere cozy unusual but not weird the cacao is delicous in this scent & i smell geranium but NOT like in sjp's covet it works better here 2 me then MMmmmmmm safron & cedar . . . . .

jenny2301
jenny2301

This is nice it does remind me of CK be the black bottle in a way...my mom liked this too and she is 50. Definitively unisex and I never thought I could like a unisex frag because I like really girly scents but this is nice.

Kendall
Kendall

This perfume/colonge is just Amazing! It's not too feminine and not too masculine! It's a perfect unisex fragrance! A head turner! I was at the mall today and 3 girls asked me wth did I have on because I smell so edilble! There you go that should speak for itself. Especially to the men out there that think this may be too feminine. This also smells great on women as well. Smells a little different on the ladies skin. But, its still wonderful! This is my 3rd favorite colonge!

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

This is yet another scent I've smelled right from the bottle. This scent just seems too manly for me. It's like a very strong cologne and I cannot detect fruits or chocolate in it.

nikkitta
nikkitta

i will buy this perfume because of the reviews only!! i will let y'all know about what i think :)

GlamGlamAli
GlamGlamAli

I just Bought this today for $20.00 for 1.0 fl. oz. It Smells A M A Z I N G ( : New favorite perfume ! Even all my friends love it too. It starts off citrus and girly than to a spicy,vanilla,chocolate,down scent and than just the combination of both. It smells S E X Y ! A perfect unisex fragrance. The bottle is pretty Classy Too. It's a cozy night or bright day time scent. I recommend this to everyone ! A laker and a Kardashian make the perfect scent ; ) And the pictures on the box are so adorable : ) Love you Khloe and Lamar <3

Whit
Whit

Ok, so ya'll had some great reviews for this and I had to buy it, ahem, blind buy it. Lol I bought a small bottle of the body lotion just to try it, and I really, really like this; I'm very impressed with Khloe and Lamar's creation. The opening is very masculine with the over the top citrus opening (typical Kardashian style), but just wait for it. The heart becomes more feminine with the florals, then it turns sweet with a chocolaty-vanilla dry down, with some slight nuances of the citrus opening. It's definitely unisex but very nice; bright and cozy all at the same time. Also, the sweetness in the dry down isn't sickly; the citrus keeps it fresh. This is very bold, so have confidence when you wear it, especially if you're a woman trying it out. I can see where trying it on a test strip could be misleading, so I'm gonna agree with everyone else, try it on your skin. Overall, another blind buy that I'm happy with.

analogheartxo
analogheartxo

I LOVE this fragrance! At first when I sprayed it, it smelled so masculine on me. But after a little while it started turning more girly. I still smell the masculine part, but it is definitely for women too. My favorite is when it dies down and smells more like vanilla & chocolate. Overall, this is a great unisex fragrance. :)

connossieur
connossieur

I was surprised! Thought it would be "just another celeb scent", but its kind of unique... I dont get a lot of citrus or red fruits at all! Just a really warm and cosy scent... A lot of chocolate and vanilla on me, but I dont get that sticky feeling though. It´s pretty powerful and stays on for a long time, so be careful not to overdose!!
I spray it "low" on my body so that the scent comes through when it reacts with bodyheat and rises to surround me like soft cashmere...

zuiahiah99
zuiahiah99

I really like this one. Smelled in sears and liked it. Went to perfumania and all they had was the large size. I was going to order it online but surprisingly I found the 1 oz at Walmart for $20! I picked it up and have been wearing it almost everyday. It last most of the day for me and I can still smell it on my jacket.

tank94
tank94

I wouldn't consider it Floral Fruity Gourmand, because it is kind of sharp and citrus-y, but's definitely a unisex scent, because of that. Unbreakable reminds me alot of Christian Audigier for Him. I would give it a 6.5/10. It's nice, but did not live up to my expectations.

From the back of the box:

"There is something sexy about a couple sharing a scent. Soft yet powerful, strong but sensual. The perfect mix of masculine and feminine...one cannot exist without the other...the BOND between two souls is truly: UNBREAKABLE."

When I saw this in a local department store for $19.99 USD for 30 ml, I HAD to check it out. I was not disappointed. I had my reservations: celeb-scent, unisex and mass market, to boot? I am so glad I went ahead and bought the LAST one on the shelf! Another reviewer said: "Do not go by what this smells like on paper.", I agree. When I got home and sprayed it on a test strip (don't YOU keep test strips at home?), it smelled synthetic, masculine and rather cheap with some sweet undertones. Oh well..."Next"! Then I had to go and take a friend his extra set of keys, since he locked his in his vehicle. It was going on midnight and who was I gonna see?? I spritzed ONE spray on my shirt collar and neck, and ran out the door...

As I walked down the sidewalk to my car, I was surrounded by an amazing crisp fruitiness surrounded by really well-balanced citruses and subtly sweet warmth. Wow! Was that ME?? By the time I was halfway there, the flowers began to emerge. I had expected a "butch" opening, a rather girly middle and a cloying gourmand overdose at the end, by the notes listed; nothing could be further from the truth. The heart has a gorgeous geranium note accompanied by creamy jasmine and a very green muguet. The "red berries" listed add some tartness, but overall they fill in the heart and keep it from being a "flower shoppe". When I retrieved my friend's keys, gave them to him and returned to make sure I had locked the vehicle; another woman was getting out of her car in the lot. SHE smelled amazing too! We both commented on how great each other smelled. When I asked her what she was wearing she replied "Chanel" and I told her "Khloe & Lamar's Unbreakable". When I asked her WHICH Chanel she said "Oh, it is just called Channel." WOW! (She was wearing Chance!) She had on a lot, and despite the fact she bathed in it, she could still smell my ONE spray of K&L. Impressive. On my way home, I could not help but think this reminded me of something. As the warm tonka emerged along with cedar, I sighed. Hints of dark bitter chocolate played leapfrog with sensual sweet vanilla...that was it! It reminded me (vaguely) of Bond No.9 Eau de Parfum. It was not as complex, nor as balanced and not QUITE so gourmand...but it was, and still is (I am wearing it, again, this morning!) way better than I had expected or hoped. I may not like the Kardashians (or "follow" them on Twitter LOL) but this perfume is definitely above some other celebrity releases released these days and I'd recommend it to anyone.

Sillage: impressive
Longevity: very good
Overall: 4/5

No one is more surprised than me that I fancy this so. It IS citric (but not "cologne-y"), fruity (but not sticky sweet), floral (but not "too girly") and gourmand (more yummy than smelling actually "edible") AND surprisingly "unisex". You will not smell like a "girly man" or a "butch woman"...you will just smell good. This is rather well-done, Khloe and Lamar! Considering the cheapest clothing item in their new line (at Sears) was 98 dollars...I think I will stick with the fragrance. You get much more "bang" for your buck! I would rather wear something I paid 20 dollars for now and again and smell "richer" than that...than spend close to a hundred dollars for something I would wear once in a great while. There is something in this that has a totally unique feel, but is at the same time smooth and comfortable; while it is strong it IS also sensual. For ONCE, the description on the box rings true.

madhatter1

I got it, me and the hubby like it. Surprisingly long lasting, not over musky nor overly floral.
I must say nicely done for both sexes, it should get decent use for any season. At perfumania sale, you can get it for just over $30: cuz if you buy 2 one is free (these prices are for a 3.4 oz bottle). That is the only reason I chose to take the best value into consideration if buying it.

eMCizzle

Update to my last review:

Okay, okay... So I ended up buying it anyway. It was on sale! LOL

Ugh, I try not to go for celeb fragrances and this is the second I've purchased (in addition to Paris Hilton Men).

It smells too interesting to resist. I have yet to try it on my skin though. =X

eMCizzle

I'm debating on whether to get it or not, as it's currently on sale at Perfumania.

My reason for wanting it: The interesting combination of notes, it's unisex, it smells good (for a celeb fragrance). If Khloe and Lamar don't last, this fragrance may not last either and may then be difficult for me to get in the future.

My reason for NOT wanting it: I'm not fond of the Kardashians nor would I want to purchase anything in support of them. I'm not into basketball, but when I used to watch it I wasn't much of a Lakers fan either.

Let me think about this...

stephy_rgl
stephy_rgl

I love it! simply great! I think men and women can wear this scent, it's sexy when a couple share a fragrance...

Vamy69
Vamy69

This is a great unisex fragrance. I love the chocolate gourmand notes in this. I may have to get a bottle of this for fall and winter. Yum very cozy and yummy!

soned
soned

Look at the bottle photo, as it is, you see a standard women type flask. Now carefully, turn you screen upside down, and you will see what appears to be a drinking glass (men side?). Was this intentional or is it just me?. Anyway, to me, it is a citrus flowery smell (women side) for the first 10 minutes, then it becomes a gourmand type vanilla/ little bit of chocolate, reminds me of Licor 43 a Spanish liquor(men side?). It seems switching the bottle upside down shows you precisely what the actual scent does.

PS: Long lasting, 8-10 hours on my skin.

madhatter1

It does smell ok...Fyi where to find-1)wtg list at perfumania stores, also try their on line website too 2) try khloe's personal website to order 3) try calling the dash stores in calif or dash on line... Good Luck

nasirah
nasirah

hiya i live in england and iv looked in every website and i cant find one it always says not in stock can any one help me or tell me when its comin out!

madhatter1

Wtg for the hype to die down. Sprayed a tester of it. Dried enough where I think I smelled the chocolate, woodsy, vanilla, jasmine and apple blend. It was just ok. I'll have to respray it again, let it simmer to seriously evaluate. I am in no rush...I liked AL's Black Star if I am close to buying choc in a scent.

ewuraekua
ewuraekua

i want to buy 1 online. where do i go?

Pam Coleman
Pam Coleman

I live in England and can't wait to get a bottle of this.......... Sounds Fab

First impression; I really like it. Unbreakable opens with clean and freshly squeezed Clementine without cane sugar or fructose corn syrup added. It is not sweet cupcakey gourmand at all, but the gourmand feel is there. After that, I don't get anything floral but just a spiced powdery fruity orange. Without any obvious floral notes, i find the scent is easy to wear for a guy. Cedar is detectable but not strong. The gourmand quality at the base is subtle as well. I get more of tonka bean and dark chocolate and not enough vanilla. It's bitter chocolate sweet and slightly creamy but not over the top. This frargance is so different from her sister fragrance; Kim K.

To be a successful unisex fragrance is difficult (CK One is the legend) and this fragrance is not going to make the infamous list but it is pretty decent.This is not something I would pay a retail price for. I would get one when the price is right. The scent is not over the top and this is something I can enjoy wearing anytime and anywhere. However I have one complaint. The bottle is hideous, especially the gigantic plastic top

jillian_stl
jillian_stl

This definitely screams unisex fragrance..with its loud masculine opening, but don't worry it gets better. I get a large dose of citrus that doesn't let down in conjunction with the tart green apple note. Some of the sweet notes in middle give this a very small dose of femininity....IMO this fragrance is more of an aromatic fruity, despite the tonka bean, vanilla, and chocolate base. Strangely, this unisex fragrance works well with my body chemistry. I like it....It's bold, strong and demands your attention upon the first spray. Also, this EDT lasts all day long! I thought I had purchased an EDP concentration until I actually read it on the box. Sure could have fooled me! I just got this one from Perfumania and I got a very good deal on it. I don't regret my purchase. This definitely should be tested on your skin first. Don't make your decision based off of the tester strips. The tester strips won't give this one a fair chance. Allow this enough time to develop on your skin before deciding. If you hate citrus, stay far far away from this, and if you love citrus...ENJOY!

jezielinski3
jezielinski3

The scent to me smells a bit on the pungent cleaner odor right out of the bottle, but if you let it dry down it isn't quite as bad. I personally wouldn't say it is a favorite of any of my customers. It has very strong bergamot and patchouli notes that put it over the top. Again only my opinion!

Unbreakable by Khloe and Lamar 3.92 out of 5 based on 193 ratings and 87 user reviews

UNBREAKABLE BY KHLOE AND LAMAR for UNISEX by Khloe and Lamar EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
UNBREAKABLE BY KHLOE AND LAMAR for UNISEX by Khloe and Lamar EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
FragranceShop.com
Unbreakable Bond by Khloe and Lamar for Women Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4 oz
Unbreakable Bond by Khloe and Lamar for Women Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4 oz
Unbreakable Bond Cologne by Khloe and Lamar, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray unisex for Men
Unbreakable Bond Perfume by Khloe and Lamar, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray unisex for Women
Perfume.com
Unbreakable Bond Cologne by Khloe and Lamar - 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray unisex
Perfume.com
Unbreakable Bond Perfume by Khloe and Lamar - 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray unisex
Khloe and Lamar Unbreakable Bond Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Khloe and Lamar Unbreakable Bond Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Khloe and Lamar Unbreakable fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Khloe and Lamar Unbreakable, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Unbreakable by Khloe and Lamar. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Unbreakable by Khloe and Lamar represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.