Designers » I-K » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Fleur Fatale Kim Kardashian for women

Fleur Fatale  Kim Kardashian for women
dislike

Fleur Fatale  Kim Kardashian for women Pictures Fleur Fatale  Kim Kardashian for women Pictures

Fleur Fatale is a new fragrance by Kim Kardashian, released in September 2014. The fragrance is announced as captivating, feminine and sensual composition of floral, woody and musk notes. This seductive and rich composition allegedly evokes the exotic Orient.

The scent starts with accords of black currant, violet and bergamot. The heart reveals seductive floral layers of tea rose, peony and iris. The base ends with amber, creamy sandalwood and white musk.

The bottle is shaped like Kim’s favorite flower - white rose. The fragrance is available as 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum.

Black Currant Violet Bergamot

So In Love

Fleur Fatale Fragrance Reviews

1nov
1nov

it smells like a classic Arabian rose perfume .. not bad to wear at home I like it ..

perrfumefreak

Hannahnori, I love all of Kim's fragrances but they are all very different. I think you should try her signature scent first, ( you'll be in love!), then gold, then Live ( if you can find it, that ones extremely hard to find), followed in order of release True Reflection, Glam, and Pure Honey. Give each one time, you'll grow to love them.

HannahNori
HannahNori

I am in love.
This is the most beautiful rose fragrance I have ever used.
I blind bought it based on other reviews posted here. I am very glad I did!
This will be a favorite of mine through spring and into summer!
I also like the white rose shaped bottle!

I loved it so much, that I ordered a back up bottle!

Now, I am very curious about Kim's other fragrances. I am sure I will order a few more.

Treacherous
Treacherous

This perfume is sooooo nice. From the opening right through to the die down, it's so lovely. I absolutely love it. On me it's got pretty good lasting power 4-6 hours I'd say, before it turns into a nice "close to the skin" scent. I can't say anything bad about it, it's a lovely green rose scent, that is fresh and feminine, with a very addictive quality to it. I don't mind the bottle, it did remind me of a wedding cake when I first saw it. Anyway, it's what's inside the bottle that counts - a big thumbs up from me.

matillyrose
matillyrose

I think the success of this perfume goes more to the designer, the nose behind the fragrance than the fact that it bears Kim Kardashian's name on the bottle.

I often wonder if Kim's conversation about the creation of this perfume went along the line of..."Create something that is the complete opposite of me". If so they did a good job.

This perfume is Virgin White Lace, Silk, Pearls and Pure Woman.

I get Tea Roses on a powdery White Musk base. In fact this is something I would wear to a wedding. The bottle even looks like a designer Wedding Cake.

I wonder if that gi-normous wall of white flowers KK had at her wedding smelt similar to this fragrance?

I have been looking for a replacement Rose perfume since they changed the formulation to Stella and I think I have found it with Fleur Fatale.

I never thought I would have loved a Kim Kardashian perfume, in fact, I love two of her fragrances. Honey was also a pleasant surprise and I adore wearing it..

So a big round of applause to the designer and to Kim, well done, you sure know how to pick people to help your career along.

glitteralex
glitteralex

This is a nice, polite Rose soliflore with some discreet Bergamot. The base is a warm White Musk, with no sign of the Sandal noted. It wears smoothly on the skin and improves with warmth. It is rather powdery and old-fashioned, and with good longevity. I rather like the bottle, although it is a bit heavy and large for a small hand. This is an excellent choice for spring, and for the price point, can't be beat.

JetsBabe
JetsBabe

VERY average. Reminds me of baby powder a bit.

Doesn't last long on the skin and it's similar to something I've smelled in the past.

The best smelling perfume from Kim K is "Glam" (in my opinion)

Spencemonster
Spencemonster

After reading reviews and finally finding a good price for the larger bottle. I took the bait.
Kim's original scent is one of my faves and a signature scent for me. I also enjoy true reflection. I've tried everything she has and so far those two are all I like and have kept. Fleur is going to stay. It's a beautiful clean floral. Very heavy on the Rose. I also enjoy Karl Largerfeld and it's a true rose scent but doesn't last very long in summer (great in fall/winter) and Fleur is wonderful as it's colder here in Janury. I will say this it's a very clean scent and while the Rose / floral is prominent it is a very clean scent. Almost like a soap or clean cotton scent. It holds wonderfully on fabric/clothing. Not so much silage on skin. I sprayed on my neck/chest and wrists and while it held and radiated a bit it kind of smelt a bit cheap and alcohol Strong. So I let it spray from a far and just kiss my skin, sprayed more heavy on clothing and it lasted and smelled wonderful. I will keep and wear this one for day to day occasion and often after a bath/shower.

lemonzest
lemonzest

I hesitated to try Fleur Fatale because of the long blue dislike bar. The notes sounded lovely, but....

Finally I overcame my reluctance, mostly because the other Kim Kardashian scents I have tried so far have been excellent. Fleur Fatale does not disappoint. It's a citrus/aquatic rose. The citrus lightens the rose and gives a fresh feel. Musk does not dominate, but it does prevent this smelling like a rose body spray. The iris, peony, and violet round out the rose. Sandalwood appears in the dry down and lingers. The dry down is the best part.
FF seems to have a slight aquatic note; however, I suspect that is more due to the current cool temperatures than to the scent itself.
It resembles the scent of a Madame Alfred Carriere tea rose. There is one blooming in my yard right now, so I have actually made a side by side comparison. Anyone who likes roses or lemony smells would appreciate FF.
My only complaint is that this is really best for spring, not winter. I'm wearing it now, but will probably put it away until March.
Why so many dislikes? Do people dislike roses or Kardashians to such an extent? As for the bottle, I love that someone tried to be creative rather than presenting the usual bland rectangular prism. I think it's pretty. There, I have said it.
FF deserves serious consideration as a spring summer scent.

taurus2313
taurus2313

On me, this is a dead ringer for the original Stella before the formulation changed! I am so happy to have found this. I wear fresh, green smelling Rose scents well and this one is an identical match for me to Stella. I get compliments galore when I wear this..I love it and I am so glad I bought a huge bottle of it!

FragranceFatale
FragranceFatale

This is absolutely beautiful!!! I don't know how this could offend anyone. Such a pretty floral delicate smell. Don't think because it's delicate it hasn't got strength because it's quite potent.. I sprayed once on my arm and it lingers for hours. I think anyone who likes florals will love this. It smells almost identical to Chloe but a much better price and just as good quality...

dilqna
dilqna

This perfume is absolutely rubish !!!! Its deffinetely not long lasting i mean after i spray myself maybe 20 30 minutes and after that nothing ,veryy poor quality and the botle started to ruined - i jave hust two words amazing rubish !

perrfumefreak

I normally love all Kims perfumes but this one doesn't stand up to all her others. Maybe its the flowers they chose to use in this one but I'm just not in love with it. And toboot I'm stuck now with a big 3.4 oz bottle . I just hope I can find someone who wants it.

FireDragon76
FireDragon76

I just bought this one in the smaller 30ml for my mom's birthday. She loves it and now I wish I'd bought it in the 50ml bottle because it really wasn't that much. I bought it online so I had no time to sample it and besides everyone's skin chemistry is different. I made sure mom could exchange it but I hoped it was to her liking because she likes fragrances like Clinique Happy and Clinique Aromatics Elixir. I'd thought of buying her Stella, Stella McCartney and it might've been here or elsewhere that someone mentioned that it was comparable and since I don't have much money now, this was a better option for me price wise.

Mom doesn't know Stella, Stella McCartney but she tested this one before I even had the chance to tell her that some detect a very strong whif of alcohol first. She made no comment of that and is just really happy with it. Mom just turned 69 and her tastes in things are generally very youthful and casual.

So if you like fragrances like Clinique Happy and are a youthful and casual person, perhaps even a youthful senior, you might like this one if it suits your skin chemistry and it's very affordable.

Oh, and mom likes the bottle. I was about to apologize for that over the phone before she said it was unique and beautiful.

Kasiasma
Kasiasma

This fragrance is so beautiful , first 15 minutes - smells like Stella and then turns into Masaki in a pink bottle. If you love these scents you will probably love fleur fatale :)
Btw. my husband says I smell like a donut .

GeorgiaMoxie
GeorgiaMoxie

It's odd to me that so many people dislike this, I think it's beautiful and reminds me a lot of Lola, especially in the first 15-20 minutes then it dries down into a feminine, sensual and powdery skin scent.. To love this you definitely need to be a rose and peony floral lover...basically if you like Romance and Lola you'll probably love this too.

moniote
moniote

I am a Man ...i wear it , And it s beatiful , so Well crafted
A bit of powder ..And délicate flower aroma that lingers on my skin...mmmm

GregorAPBDH
GregorAPBDH

Ok so I have decided to re-review this. I got this about a week after it was released. I fell in love with the box and bottle the second I set eyes on it. When I smelt it though I totally hated it. Flora floral floral ... that's all I got. Now over time I have given this a go over and over and now my taste must have changed and I totally LOVE this !! I now get a more fruity citrus floral scent. This has great lasting power on my skin about 7-8 hours. This also has pretty good projection. Kim keep the perfumes coming. This gets a 9/10 from me xo

Capricorngal19

Ok so I just received this in the mail not too long ago. I really wanted to experience the perfume and I am very glad that I did.

Now lets get to it. This perfume is quite floral. Just put yourself in a bouquet of roses and that is exactly what it smells like. The black current makes the rose even stronger. Honestly, I truly love this scent! Its sweet and smells like a garden of flowers. Next to Britney Spears perfume line, I enjoy Kim Kardashian's line as well.

I also love the bottle!
I even got some compliments when I wore this out. It's not strong at all and you can wear it pretty much anywhere without insulting anyone's nose in the process.

Now to be very honest..I don't smell any amber in here at all..I only smell Rose and black current on me with musk to even it all out. It also doesn't change the longer you wear it so this perfume is just a nice sugary rose scent. A lot of rose scents tend to be clawing but this perfume is very subtle.

Lasting power is moderate and the silage is close to the skin on me.

JaxTheMinx
JaxTheMinx

I haven't tested Stella and Fleur Fatala side by side. Will report back once I do. To me very similar and not worth buying both. I prefer Stella but don't dislike F.F. I think F.F. may have more staying power than Stella by Stella McCartney.

StopHammertime
StopHammertime

Please, take a look at the bottle of Dancing Lady by Oriflame and if this is not an almost exact duplicate! Can't help but chuckle. I have not smelled the perfume, but I do secretly ::gasp:: like the bottle a little.

NRose
NRose

A Kim K favourite! When I first saw the floral name and the rose shaped like bottle I thought to myself "just give me flowers, flowers and flowers!", I was not disappointed. The perfume smells exactly like a luminous, sweet bouquet. I enjoy the many floral notes to this perfume and recommend it to anyone who loves nature, flowers or gardens/parks.

Miffy8900
Miffy8900

To me it smells like a sugary rosey scent, and I really like it. Usually I am not a big rose fan, but this sugar-covered one is spot on for me. It reminds me a bit of spicy rose tea from the Middle East with lots of sugar in it.
The bottle is very pretty and cute.

rachelanne87

Just received my bottle in the mail this morning. I ended up ordering it online from her website. It lives up to the name and is definitely a floral scent. So if you don't like floral scents, then you will want to avoid this! The lasting power is awesome and sprayed it on about 8 hours ago and can still smell it.

jenniewebb
jenniewebb

Tested on paper this one smelled promising, however after testing on my skin I must say that it's not for me.
It starts as a slightly screechy white floral with a laundry undertone. After the top notes recede I get a sweaty, unpleasant note coming through, and unfortunately this lingers.
Had to scrub it off. I pass on this one.

ChristopherK21

Got this as a Christmas gift tonight!!! VERY excited! :) In love with the bottle in person! Much better looking than in the picture! Will post review soon. :)

FionaNewZealand
FionaNewZealand

This is not available in New Zealand yet and I can't find anywhere that ships Fleur Fatale to NZ, but I did not let that foil me. I am lucky enough that my brother is airline cabin crew and he bought it in Australia for me (such a good brother, he said he was so embarrassed buying it). It is very rosy and fresh. Imagine if Estee Lauder Pleasures put out a rose version then it would totally smell like Fleur Fatale. I loved and wore Pleasures for many years so I am thrilled at the similarity.

rachelanne87

Is this available in any stores in the US yet? I haven't seen it around anywhere. Would like to try it but can't seem to find it anywhere.

odie
odie

"Fleur Fatale" is a light, feminine, soft scent that is as harmonious within its notes as can be. On my skin there is a quick blast of bergamont and possibly blackcurrant that renders a more citrus scent. Then it gives way to that persistent radiating rose and peony that interplay captivatingly and girlishly. The base notes are hardly noticeable but there is a slight creaminess given by the amber that is warm and inviting and that ever pleasant clean powder on the dry down.

I do appreciate this perfume - its akin to a choir singing different notes with unison. It feeds me a spring vibe, as if everything is blooming anew. The bottle is understandable, an unfolding rose....this perfume is for a woman! It does remind me a bit of "Kim Kardashian" but it's nuance is somehow more free. Again, its gorgeous for my Caribbean weather with a clean dry down, unlike some I can mention. She didn't say who the nose is, but after "Pure Honey" and "Gold" I look forward to owning "Fleur Fatale"

Jasminalia
Jasminalia

The picture on the bottle is completely photoshopped.
I barely recognize Kim Kardashian... OK, may be her vulgarity.

rachel.bailey
rachel.bailey

I think this is a beautiful fragrance, pretty, soft powdery rose, this lasts for at least 6 hrs on me and a great price!

sugahuni
sugahuni

A beautiful,floral fragrance.Absolute delight to wear.Smells quite like DKNY Pure A Drop Of Rose which is lovely too.♥♥♥

Alison Wonderland
Alison Wonderland

Sometime's, you come across a celeb perfume and scroll down just for the comments.

Oh, the comment's...

:P

rosecat
rosecat

Very much a generic (obviously synthetic) screechy alcohol opening and then its just a regular undefined floral.

Princess Adora
Princess Adora

I got this at chemist warehouse today and I find this to be very pretty indeed,it's a very soft,sweet and delicate floral which is great as a girly light spring/summer fragrance but as all perfumes you can wear it anytime you want but this makes me think of springtime so I would wear this when I want something delicate and floral that day,it has a slight sweet powdery feel to it but I like it,as for the bottle design it suits the perfume very well,this is worth buying if you don't like loud perfume and prefer softer scents.

ChristopherK21

Is her fragrance website the only place that this perfume is available to purchase in the United States? Will this be officially launched in any stores? If so, does anyone know which store? Also, is it available anywhere else online besides her fragrance website?

I really want this one, and am looking to find it.

Private message me if anyone has details! Thanks! :)

Jomoves
Jomoves

I tried this one this morning! It seemed to take forever to get released anywhere but there it was in the drugstore on my way to work so I had a quick spray. It starts with a REALLY intense alcohol-y burst that is pretty unpleasant, but soon settles into a scent that is like a lighter version of her Honey fragrance with a few white flowers thrown in. It also has an old-school powdery musky aspect to it which gives it a mature feel. Great if you are mature like me, but I'm not sure if younger punters will like it. It lasted for about 4 hours but I only had a quick spray, so it could go longer.It gets more candy-like as it fades.

A good move by Kim and not the standard celebrity fruity floral. Definitely worth further investigation.

Tine1world
Tine1world

An etched plastiky flacon in the stylized shape of a Rose. I had a review here a couple of day's ago and voila it's gone? hummmm???? To my schnooze it's a lot like Rhi Rhi's 'ROGUE" on the dry down. The only two notes I smell in this is, but that's me off course, not speaking for anyone else here is Rose and Musk. This reminds me a little of Giorgio Valenti's 'Rose Noir Absolu'. EDP as well. I have tried this on a few times, as the bottle is eye catching, but it also reminds me of Miyake's 'Pleat's Please' bottle cap. Same sort of design style. Perhaps an inspiration for K K's new flacon Design'? Personally she's a little over exposed. Especially now. Oh well good luck to her. Here's to the age of the BB's. To put it bluntly someone else here wrote a truism on this self promoted fame. Ironically a family famous for having a member of their's linked via business to the American Mob. It makes one wonder about values, and where the heck are they these day's? Anyway. Cheers T.

debush
debush

I think KK has created some beautiful scents such as Pure Honey, KK Gold and this one! I'm not her fan but Thumb Ups for her!

montana68
montana68

Haven't tried it yet, BUT... anyone in Australia looking for it can find it at Chemist Warehouse (100ml for $39.99, 50ml for $29.99)

rachelanne87

Has anybody actually smelled this perfume yet?

astamm62
astamm62

You can't really tell how the bottle will look by the picture..Most of the time, they look better in person.Her fragrance Pure Honey, the bottle is so much prettier in person.

Oh my stars what unintelligent remarks!!! Nobody has to buy it after all!!?

twillocks
twillocks

Regardless of whether I like her or not I really like some of her fragrances. I can't wait to try this one and I really want to try the last one as well. I have been out of circuit for a while.

Nice bottle too.

iam2sexy4uris
iam2sexy4uris

I'm not a fan of Kim, in fact I don't even understand the whole Kardashian thing at all. But have to say when I first saw this bottle on a picture I thought it was unique and beautiful, it grabbed my attention. I can tell that they did put some thought into this one.
I will definitely look into the actual smell of this our of curiosity, but I'm not really into celeb fragrances, I prefer niche, but I always give things a fair try before writing them off.

ChristopherK21

I am a huge fan of Kim K's fragrances! Her first perfume is my signature scent! :) I will definitely be getting a bottle of this in the future!

pinnock22
pinnock22

Must be the only person that loves Kim and her fragrances on here. I cant wait for this to be released and hope its as beautiful as her others!

FinnL.101
FinnL.101

Before I start on my own opinion on the fragrance I just wanted to say that I think it is really rude, insensitive and just down right pathetic to compare this bottle to "a melting obese person". Now I have that out if the way I will give my own opinion. I am not a huge fan of this bottle, I think it is a bit to chunky for the elegant soft delicat image it is trying to portray, though the cap does help to create this image. The advertisement for this fragrance I surprisingly really like! The image of Kim is very elegant while also being playful, I also really like her hair in this promo pic as well, because the hair style is usually a big commonant for me in an advertisement and so offen people get it oh so wrong. I know this fragrance will hit stores in November her in Australia at a Chemist Warehouse and My Beauty Spot.

Capricorngal19

I'm actually one of those idiots that likes kim k. I will be buying this. And I heard this is a rose based scent. Love rose!

ChristopherK21

This is available for purchase on Kim's fragrance website! Eager to test this! :)

Dyan Taylor
Dyan Taylor

I love it & the bottle! Bought from the DASH Miami store.

This is one I will try, KK has created some nice scents and the bottle reminds me of a flower..pretty!!

synergypsy
synergypsy

Absent any notes, I guess the reference to a "fatal flower" means a whole bunch of floral notes that make up an imaginary flower-- those fragrance fantasies imparted to the scentless "black dahlia". We shall see.

I think the bottle is pretty. For those members who had unkind references to KK's body habitus via the bottle design, all I can say is, "Meow"...

Whit
Whit

Well, not a true review, but even though I'm not a fan of KK herself, I'll try this when it becomes available. I'd like to know what the note listing is though.

As for the bottle, I think it looks like a little snow drop. Please keep us updated on the note listing, Fragrantica! :)

enghassan84
enghassan84

hahahahaha :D , i have no opinion about this perfume , i just liked you comments guys

flowers-in-the-springtime
flowers-in-the-springtime

Sorry, have to go with the flow here, I hope the fragrance isn't as hideous as the bottle!

Bruno57
Bruno57

The bottle looks like Kim: cheap and tacky !

AmoreProfumi
AmoreProfumi

LOL! AGREED! that bottle is HIDEOUS! #MarshmellowMan

esteban747
esteban747

The bottle looks like a obese woman melting. The photo of KK doesn't help either.
Well, I don't see the notes, but by the name this must be a heavy take on white flowers. Don't know.
Update: I didn't know fragrantica was plagued with so many humorless reviewers. If I offended anybody or my comment touched you personally, I apologise. My opinion was just a humorous one without any cruel intention. But anyways, I don't think that I need to explain myself.

Fleur Fatale by Kim Kardashian 3.36 out of 5 based on 84 ratings and 59 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kim Kardashian Fleur Fatale fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Kim Kardashian Fleur Fatale , you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fleur Fatale by Kim Kardashian. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fleur Fatale by Kim Kardashian represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.