Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

dislike

tuberose
ozonic
Glam Kim Kardashian for women Pictures

American jet-set and reality TV celebrity Kim Kardashian launched her new perfume called Glam, which is the third flanker of the original Kim Kardashian fragrance (the other two include Gold and Love).

Glam is a floral - fruity fragrance with powdery woody - musky background. It opens with accords of watermelon, juicy red berries and citrus. The heart encompasses flowers of star jasmine, tuberose and rose absolute. The final trail consists of orris butter, sandalwood and musk.

The bottle design is the same as for the debut, this time enriched with bright pink color, which Kim proclaimed as her new obsession. The fragrance is available as 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum. Glam was launched in 2012.

Watermelon Red Berries Citruses

Star Jasmine Tuberose Rose

Sandalwood Orris Root Musk

Kim Kardashian Love

Glam Fragrance Reviews

JetsBabe
JetsBabe

This perfume smells amazing so I don't understand the bad reviews. The only negative is that it does not last, but it smells great.

I smell flowers (tuberose mostly)..
.but in a very delicate way. Certainly not an overwhelming flower smell like her first perfume.

I received compliments on it but had to reapply all day...got the cream version of this perfume to see if I could make it last longer because I truly do love it

lemonzest
lemonzest

Glam smells fresh and natural, not creamy like most tuberose scents. It's the low-fat version of her original Kim Kardashian scent, which is a tuberose bomb.

Watermelon and tuberose seems like a surreal pairing, but it works. Somehow the airiness of the watermelon opens out the tuberose and allows it to breathe. The scent works on me as a light daytime fruity floral, not too sweet.

The flashy bottle and slangy name don't match this smell. It looks as if it would be a loud vanilla and berry scented juice redolent of a Yankee Candle, but it's nothing like that. My bottle is a dark watermelon pink, almost red. I would have called this Fleur de Pasteque and given it a green cap. Guess that's why I don't design perfumes.

Linaskye
Linaskye

My first Kim Kardashian fragrance was with her first perfume, and although I loved the luxurious and heady scent, it gave me headaches, so I never bought a bottle of my own.

Next was Pure Honey, which was way nicer and softer than I expected from her, especially considering the first fragrance was so strong and rich. I blind bought and was quite happy with my purchase.

Now I have tried Glam, and I'm in serious love. I wasn't paying attention to the way the sprayer was facing and instead of spraying a testing card, I sprayed my hair. Then I figured I might as well spray my wrist. Initially I got a syrupy sweet fruit blast, but it faded almost immediately to a light, airy, dancing scent of shampoo or soap. Except I've never smelled shampoo or soap that is so crisp or natural. Although this fragrance is called Glam, and although the notes say to me that the fragrance would be heavy and decadent, I get pictures of long windblown hair, a denim jacket, floral print shirts...simple, classic, you-but-prettier vibe.

The longevity is a problem for sure, but if I put my nose to my wrist, the drydown is even pretty as it fades away like a sunset. I get more of the tuberose and rose in the softest amounts, and the sandalwood is used in a quieter, more graceful way than I'm used to. I feel like this should have been called something other than Glam...something more ethereal and twinkling. The fragrance doesn't match the idea at all. I'm not complaining because I don't care what it's called for how much this suits me, but I'm surprised a better name wasn't suggested. I need this fragrance now.

emmahlou
emmahlou

A fresh, clean floral every day scent. Initial spray is soapy but fades to a heavy tuberose and jasmine. I could not smell the watermelon however, the only scent I can pick up is the tuberose and jasmine bouncing off each other all day. It doesn't last long however. The end of this perfume can leave you smelling like hairspray or bug spray. Use carefully.

Kinda reminds me of a weird mix between Britney Spears' Radiance and Thierry Muglers Alien.

beautifulbut
beautifulbut

Iris root is known in love spells...just saying to get and hold love. Kim k I'm on to your secret, my boyfriend did commit after smelling this on me once...just saying kanye plug your nose and think bout it. But really back to the perfume, it is nice but faint on me man. Too faint have to douse myself in it. Stronger on clothes or love letters than my skin lol.

VioletNoir
VioletNoir

This is my first Kim Kardashian perfume. Im not really a fan of Kim K....but i dont dislike her either.

I am so happy i dont have any bias against buying a celeb perfume even by someone im not a fan of....most times it other more qualified people who create the perfume composistion.

Anyway this is a very, fresh, feminine smelling perfume...i smell a nice combination of fruity and floral....its reminds me of glow by jlo, to be honest. It has its own identity though and i like it a lot.

It does smella little like soap which is fine. I like to smell clean.

i give i1 a 9.0

jessica.rios
jessica.rios

nothing wrong with this one !! is perfect for day time! clean fresh , sexy . one of my favorite celebrity one! no so sweet,not loud , clean, calm perfume!! I love every tipe of perfume , the only one I like from kim ,, winner!!

Kasiasma
Kasiasma

very, very similar to her first scent , maybe a little bit more fruity. Longevity is really poor, after 1 hour can't smell anything.

fyrewoman
fyrewoman

Glam is like a cross between Liz Taylor's Gardenia & Kai with an added soapiness. Good scent. I get more compliments when i wear Gardenia or Kai than this though.
Smells like there is lots of gardenia flower and tuberose with orris root the note that smells soapy in here.

jade.arevalo.3
jade.arevalo.3

This reminds me of soap in a good way. It's such a clean scent. Different, but soapy. It kind of reminds me of childhood and bath time which is an interesting association to have with a KK perfume. I like it. I like Glam.

Lucky7z
Lucky7z

This one was a blind buy for me a few weeks ago and I love it!!!

The main notes I pick up are tuberose,red berries,jasmine & hints of watermelon.....just a all around nice fruity floral that is perfect for spring!!!

Both sillage & longevity on me is moderate..the bottle itself is super cute!

Miffy8900
Miffy8900

I sampled this today. I like Kim Kardashian and her fragrances, but this one is not for me. It is waaay to watermelony, but at the same time overly sweet ind a teenage-bubblegum kinda way.
I think the fragrance is ok - fresh and clean - but I think the name is very misplaced. Well, of course different people have different opinions about what ''Glam'' means, but to me it isn't pink, silver and watermelon. If I think about perfume + ''glam'' my first thought is Roberto Cavalli. The golden one with gold lid, which is a rich, thick incensy and smoky balmic fragrance for evenings. The bottle is also very glam with the gold and the fabulous lid. Of course the price tag is very different, too.
All in all an ok fragrance - it is just not for me.

odie
odie

As I look at the reviews on this scent, I can see its either a love or hate fragrance. However, I sincerely believe that ones chemistry has a lot to do with how the nose interprets what is sprayed on one's skin.

That being said, I like "Glam" It isn't my signature but on my skin I got that blast of citrus and the aqueous fresh nature of the watermelon - the musk and sandalwood base notes aren't in any way overpowering and there is a sweetness and that mentholated (heady) quality of the tuberose.

On my fifteen-year-old sister however, this scent was super chic plummy and gorgeous so I don't get the references to "Glam" smelling old! It isn't what people expect a glam perfume to be - you know this musky heavy scent- its a totally different interpretation of glamour and one I like. A well composed fragrance from KK. Way to go Kim and co!

Peters155
Peters155

Smell alot like Batiste blush dry shampoo. Nice littke combo going now

ChristopherK21
ChristopherK21

To be honest, out of Kim's collection (Minus her newest Fleur Fatale), this is probably my least favorite. For me it is not because it is a bad perfume at all, I just feel like it is the least unique scent of her collection. My favorite scent is her original signature fragrance. This one to me smells like a fresh, clean, crisp tuberose scent with a little bit of fruit. People who are looking for something extraordinary are not going to be happy, because this is a simple scent. People who are also Kim K haters are more than likely to say negative things about this one and any other in Kim's collection, so that is why I had to own a bottle myself.

I do think that the BOTTLE is gorgeous and the best of her circular bottle collection. The pink is a pretty shade and I like the fake diamond cap. It truly is "Glam" and is pretty to look at!

I am happy with this one, and I do recommend it. :)

Princess Adora
Princess Adora

To be honest im on the fence about this fragrance while I do not hate this perfume it isn't one of my favourites,it reminds me of the scent of pot pourri which you use to fragrance your house and while its a pleasant smell im not sure that I like it on myself,maybe it doesn't suit me and could smell wonderful on someone else but I am very indecisive on this perfume.

Mdox407
Mdox407

@Cheriebeary - I COMPLETELY agree!!

If there were another fragrance that smelled almost identical to this but had the name of a respected fragrance house on it...I know the "love" bar above would have ALOT more votes and the "disilke" bar would have a lot less votes. But unfortunately that's just the immature society that we live in.

ANYWAY...back to my honestt review.

I think this fragrance smells very nice! It is deff a fragrance for warmer weather, Id say its perfect for spring and early fall when it isnt freezing out, nor is it scorching outside. It's very fresh, very very refreshing actually. And the longevity isnt bad on me. I only paid $22 for the big bottle and it lasts about 5 hours on me with VERY good projection. It projects about 5 feet on me.

If you can be mature and objective enough to ignore the face advertising the fragrance, you can appreciate it. It smells very nice, it is not too heavy or too sweet (i'm SICK of sickly sticky sweet celebrity sugar bombs,) and this is definitely not that. It certainly isnt as unique & certainly does not have the depth or character of True Reflection or Pure Honey, but this perfume gets the job done with ease when you want to smell fresh and clean. Almost a hint of very clean, fresh soap smell to it.

I personally smell the middle notes MUCH more dominantly than the top notes. I smell the watermelon and citruses slightly, but I smell the jasmine and tuberose MUCH more.

Longevity : 7.5/10
Fragrance Itself : 8.5/10
Projection : 8.5/10

Overall rating : 8 - Give this one a try guys. $23 on amazon for a 3.4 oz bottle...you can't go wrong!

Nicely done Kim!

cheriebeary73
cheriebeary73

I really don't get the hate and negative reviews. Please base your review on the scent and not the celebrity. I happen to like Kim and all the Kardashians.

The perfume: I bought the set of 4 minis from Kohls, because I wanted to try all her perfumes. I figured based on the weather here in upstate NY today, I would try Glam first. I find the scent more of a clean/floral/soapy scent, which I love on more humid days. I actually think this one resembles Jlo Glow a lot, which I use to own and use every day in the summer. I feel Glam is a little more subtle. I will have to update on the longevity, since I literally just took my shower and put this on, so it's only been about 10 minutes. So far I smell it on me, with fan blowing in the house I am getting strong whiffs of the scent, and I love that! I hate when I put on a scent and don't smell it 5 minutes later. Will keep you posted and do an update tonight on it.

caylarhene
caylarhene

Glam is the first of her perfumes I have bought thats in the round bottle. Idk how I feel about her signature yet. But I have to say I do love this one. It works very well with my skin chemistry with the white floral scent. This perfume has began to make me look at white floral totally different now.

I love the pink bottle to start off with. It's very classy and pretty. The smell itself is kinda loud at first one me. A kinda of light floral fruity smell. Lovely and it stays true to itself throughout the down dry.

It last about 5 hours on me and that's a plus. And the sillage is awesome. Already got a compliment the first time I wore it . in my opinion this is a whole year type scent. I give Kim a 10/10 on this one!!

perfumemad62
perfumemad62

I purchased Kim Kardashian 'Koffret Kollection' which includes this one, the original, Love and Gold.

Kim Kardashian Glam is a gorgeous spring/summer perfume!

It is really clean, light, feminine and floral. I like to spray this straight after I've had a shower, it has a really nice 'soapy' vibe about it. I certainly do not think this smells in anyway cheap! I think it smells expensive! Glam lasts about 3-4 hours and has good sillage, it is the lightest of her 'Koffret Kollection'

Overall, a very underrated fragrance that is clean, feminine, floral with light fruits. I am starting to love this one. Highly recommended! Kim has a fantastic perfume range!

Malibu
Malibu

At it's core GLAM is basically the same as Kim's self named debut perfume; it is a floral jumble and the only individual floral note strong enough to stand out individually is the tuberose. The bitter floral jumble is so powerful on me that it hides almost everything else that the perfume has to offer.

There is very little difference between the top, heart and base; There was a short lived burst of lemon in the opening, then a laundry detergent undertone to the floral notes develops quite quickly, and finally the musk note develops and joins in the free-for-all.

Laundry detergent? I'm not sure what it is, maybe the water melon combined with clean floral notes, such as orange flower, lily or neroli. The individual notes are too closely mixed together to separate and the soapy mix hides the berries, orris and wood notes, so GLAM is rather cold.

I don't have anything against Kim Kardashian herself. If you just don't like this fragrance or any other particular celebrity fragrance, style or preferred makeup look why are you instantly labelled as a bitchy, jealous 'hater' or snob?

For the price you are getting a real nice fragrance, flirty, floral, fresh,the tuberose is quite present, but not overly.. Longevity is ok, it is perfect for spring, I like it, it is feminine and pleasant to wear..I find the Kardashian creations real feminine and modern..

poppyluv
poppyluv

I am not a Kardasian fan. I am evaluating this fragrance from a neutral perspective. The negative reviews are surprising. This is a clean, feminine scent. It reminds me of Glow from Jennifer Lopez (which I like as well)... not the composition but the clean, fresh out the shower smell. The success of this perfume depends on your chemistry. Like Glow, this is a scent you either love or hate.

I cannot believe it, that so many do not like this one. I really think it is fresh, sensual and all together a great perfume!

AnlisaC
AnlisaC

I kinda like this. Different from the fruity puity stuff you find in celeb fragrances. I would wear it.

Chava
Chava

I'm a fan of Kim's other scents (I like Kim Kardashian and Gold), but this one's too fruity for me. The big reason I like her other fragrances is the lack of fruit and sugar in them - not so with this one. It smells like fruity shampoo or body wash. I'm rather let down by it.

Beckylynn8881
Beckylynn8881

This is not a bad scent at all, it just smells more like a body soap than a perfume. I think the name is rather misleading because I couldn't see myself wearing this to a party or formal event. This is more of a clean, cozy scent that I can imagine wearing after a bath. Still, I don't think it deserves so much hate. It's just a clean, soapy, floral and musky scent. I don't love it, but I don't dislike it either.

mchy30
mchy30

I paid 20 pounds for 100 ml bottle. I do not mind having this in my collection , as I already own one. But I expected bit more from this perfume. People are talking about the watermelon notes of it. Honestly, all I can smell is just strong smelling body soap. Still I do not hate the perfume. It is bit more powdery to me when it dries down. My mum is very obsessed with powdery smells. I will give it to her instead. lasting power is 3-5 hours.

radzzzz
radzzzz

I really dont know if its just me but this makes me smell and feel a little on the cheap side...i wouldnt recommend this for someone wanting to smell sophisticated or class...its a bit trashy for me. Maybe its just my skin but i really couldnt wear this around.

myolderbrother
myolderbrother

Fun, flirty, & deliciously trashy!! This fragrance doesn't take itself seriously, as evidenced by the perfectly tacky bottle!! To me, this is a rather intoxicatingly pretty tuberose/rose/sugared raspberry scent that wears much lighter than the notes suggest. I generally go out of my way to purchase the largest perfume size available, yet I picked this up in a 1oz size & expect by the time the bottle is empty, I will appreciate the fun & be ready to move on!! It's funny, person I see wearing this is Kim Kardashian...& I bet it smells perfect on her!

love45
love45

It is a nice summer scent! I think people should stop judging her and actually give some of her perfumes a try. I mostly smell Tuberose and hints of berries. It is a fun scent to wear.I really like this one very much!

lizzie81
lizzie81

Let me begin by saying I am not a Kim Kardashian fan, I don't dislike her either, well in fact I have no opinion of her as I've never seen her tv shows and know very little about the woman. Therefore my reviews of her perfume are based (I like to think) solely on how I like or dislike the perfume itself and not the woman. Perhaps I'm better off as I can understand people being put off if they dislike what the celebrity stands for. Pheww that bit over with, on with the review.....

I have the mini set of four of the Kim Kardashian fumes and have been trying them out for the last few months. Contrary to some reviews this one is my favourite of the line! I do like them all a lot, but then I do have a inkling for strong white florals. This one however, is slightly more mellow on the loud floral, the tuberose seems to be tempered and softened a bit in this one, which I appreciate. The original one is beautiful but it has that huge bombastic tuberose with out so much reigning in that can be slightly headache inducing for me if used on a very humid day, or over done.

So...this one is smoother with an ever so slight sweetness creeping in there which makes it yummy! Underlying is a soapyness which I LOVE!! Some people are picking up on this I think and associating it with cheapness, but to me it smells clean and gorgeous. Lasting power is average to good, but sits quite close to the skin. To me this smells classy and fabulous!! Of all of them this is the one I've decided I might get the full size of :)

Buddhagirl
Buddhagirl

This was just terrible.

gallica
gallica

I bought this on impulse, and now I slightly regret it. I had a quick sniff at the store, and I was taken in by the tuberose and jasmine. When I tried it on at home, I realised I'd smelt the dry down before. It smelled exactly like a laundry powder I used to use.

I'd also like to add that the bottle is super tacky. Plastic rhinestones, glitter and an awful white plastic pump are definitely not glamorous.

takeasniff
takeasniff

I agree with BluDreamer780 as he or she has described these fragrances the way I was trying to.

I disagree that Kim should stop doing the tuberose thing. Stella always does roses just a slight variation in each addition so I don't personally see a problem with Kim doing it. I love tuberose I enjoyed her first perfume and I have enjoyed trying each one to see the differences.

I purchased the little set of all her perfumes and I love each one on my skin and they are small enough for travelling which is important to me. I can see the variation in each one with Gold being the most different.

After purchasing Glam I still think it dries down similar not the same but similar to Jennifer Anniston's perfume which I also love.

Perfumegoddess23
Perfumegoddess23

I love Kim's perfumes & I'm picky as to what scent I wear , Glam smells Glam!! Very glamorous scent, alluring, youthful, feminine , smells divine! I just got the complete gift set for around $35 dollars, & I'm shocked at the price for such a beautiful scent, the lasting power isn't the greatest but when I truly love a scent re applying isn't an issue at all. I think people always smack the negative reviews on Kim because they simply are purposely trying to belittle her due to the fact they dislike her. I like Kim K a lot, but I judge her perfumes based on how I truly like them has nothing to do with Kim herself. Most are merely judging her scents based on a biased opinion on Kim herself. I think she did an awesome job on Glam, & I get a lot of compliments when I wore this one today :)

hytgrfde
hytgrfde

when i was in the mall , i saw this and i sprayed iy on my hand and oh my god... it was HORRIBLE to strong and scent was just like a grandma perfume one bad, my friends hated it too!

jonr951
jonr951

Glam reminds me of her Love fragrance, so yeah, no thanks this time around Kim. Haha! Still haven't found her True Reflection! : (

azfiri
azfiri

i smelt this for the first time and it was so overpowering, i found it DISGUSTING

QueenRose
QueenRose

Glam is a great fragrance for spring and summer, as well as year-round; perfect for the office or for a casual day out. I would say that I smell the tuberose, jasmine , and red berries the most, but can smell a hint of watermelon when I first spray it. The top notes are very, very short lived. I would say the top only lasts for 5-10 minutes, and then it goes into the heart, which is the white floral and other fruits- The tuberose and jasmine, with the red berries. I would say the heart lasts for an hour and then it dries down to a nice powdery musk. I have the 7.5 ML bottle, and when I first tried this, I have to say that I like kim's original, kim kardashian better. I'm not crazy about Glam, however, I would wear it again. I really like the bottle and the advertisement on the packaging. However, I'm not fond of this fragrance 's title "Glam"- There's nothing Glam about it. It's not really a night-out-on- the -town, clubbing, or evening night out scent unlike her original, which to me, defines "glam". I would say that it should be called something else, something that defines it as more day-time, fun, and fruity.
It's also a very youthful fragrance- Teens could wear this to school, if permitted.
it's very G-friendly for teens. Not mature or sophisticated.

PerfumeExperience
PerfumeExperience

This perfume is very underwhelming, which is surprising since it's so loud. I'm an avid perfume collector, so I can't say I had "high hopes" for just another celebrity perfume. Consequently, I'm not left "disappointed," as I bought the whole gift set on sale for $10 at CVS. It's not terrible if you like a more spicy scent, particularly with a fruity twist. It smells very cheap, but I guess you get what you pay for. The overpowering cherry scent is most likely what is turning my nose off. Again, if you like those sorts of high, border-line stripper smelling notes, then this is the perfume for you. The smell is also VERY lasting, making it yet another pain for anyone who tries blind buying it and ends up not liking it. I find Kim K a very beautiful person, but I wish the scent and advertising here didn't come across so offensive to the senses. I feel she could have done a much more thoughtful job with this one. I honestly feel uncomfortable even gifting it to anyone because of the lack of class.

Vonna:)
Vonna:)

Needs Major improvement. Though I can't say I "hate", but I FAR from like it.

damewolf13
damewolf13

This is a very light floral with just a touch of fruit. On my skin it starts as a jasmine/tuberose blend and after a few moments the slightest hint of berries appears, and then the drydown becomes this lovely subtle powdery floral, with just a hint of musk.
This is a very demure classy scent.It is most appropriate for young ladies, or older ladies who don't want to reek of those old lady, heady perfumes.
It is a delightful scent, perfect for spring and summer, and daytime dates, or even work.

There seems to be a trend with Kim Kardashian fragrances, with a majority of her scents featuring white floral notes presented in a variety of ways. I still prefer her first fragrance, Kim Kardashian, however Glam might be more appropriate for her younger fans.

Glam is a tuberose-based scent with a fruity twist. On the skin, this fragrance is light and sweet; a blend of heady tuberose, dewy jasmine, jammy berries and sugary watermelon.

Her fragrances are incredibly girly and flirtatious, and Glam is no exception. The bright, gaudy pink bottle says it all.

By the looks of it, Glam has been a bit of a flop. This surprises me, as I find it to be quite a well executed fragrance, especially for its inexpensive price tag. I would compare it to other popular sweet, watermelon based fragrances like Ralph Cool by Ralph Lauren and Dolce & Gabbana's L'Imperatrice 3.

Although Glam opens quite sweet, fruity and floral, it tends to dry down into a crisp musk and clean fruits scent. It does tend to have a shampoo-like quality. Either way, Glam is refreshing and absolutely perfect for warm weather.

The sillage is moderate, while the lasting strength is a little above average. I found that it stayed longer on fabric than on the skin. I suspect that Glam will be a relatively short-lived flanker, however if watermelon and tuberose sounds like something you would enjoy, I would give this fragrance a fair chance. It's really not that bad.

marysiac
marysiac

It's alright.

astamm62
astamm62

I'm not a fan of Kim...But I don't think this fragrance is that bad, pretty bottle not too expensive...I bought a nice gift set for under 20.00. To me it smells nothing like her first scent,that was more floral and this is more fruit than floral.

panda0410
panda0410

Had the opportunity to try and test this fragrance recently. Predominantly a tuberose and jasmine fragrance, slight overtures of red berries which keeps it slightly cool, the other fruity watermelon notes are underwhelming to the point of relatively non existent. None the less its pleasant enough and not too serious, if not hugely generic, its good for light day wear if nothing else. I wouldnt call it a quality fragrance, there is too much abuse of tuberose in many celebrity perfumes and this is another one of them, and it definitely has a common soapy quality to it as well. Overall its not too offensive and would probably be alright as a gift to the less discerning perfumista.

Emma x
Emma x

This is basically a lighter version of Kim's original debut fragrance.

AveParfum
AveParfum

This is pure and utter garbage. I love KK, why can't she make a decent perfume? This has got to be the worst fragrance I've smelled in my entire life. It smells like pure chemicals from the first spritz to the drydown. Really, I'm not sure how else to describe it. It's just unbelievable.

iranperfumer
iranperfumer

یک شادی مفرح با ترکیبی از هندوانه ترد شادی آور برای یک نسل شاد سرحال با شور جوانی را لمس کنید در یک روز تابستانی که واریته خاص میو جات را برای شما هدیه میآورد تا بتنوانی یک دختر سرمست و وحشی را در آغوش داشته باشید

nightcat23
nightcat23

Tuberose again? Seriously Kim, you need to come up with some better ideas. Nothing but a cheap synthetic rip off of the original Juicy Couture perfume.

nush imogen
nush imogen

I like this one a lot better than the original (even though i liked that one as well), it seems sweeter, fuller, more complex. Some of the reviewers below say that it smells Exactly the same, i completely disagree, you shouldn't judge a scent just from trying it one time at the mall or from a strip in a magazine.

onlineallday
onlineallday

This one must be a flop. The drydown is just a high volume white flower headache. It's just like her original but in a slightly cleaner feel. Nothing special at all.

noninoni
noninoni

Kim can learn a lesson or two from Beyonce on how to make good celebrity stuff

aqua76239
aqua76239

I was curious to try it and the other day got a mini bottle. Glad I didn't get the full size because I am underwhelmed. I like Glam better than the other 3 Kim Kardashian scents but that's not saying much because I thought the others were boring and unoriginal and barely distingushable from one another. They all smell like tuberose and not much else. Glam takes tuberose adds red berries, and presto, we have a new fragrance. Except, its nothing really new because Britney Spears already had Radiance which also has tuberose and berries and smells very simular to Glam. I was hoping that this company would produce at least one scent that doesn't have tuberose or gardenia but no cigar. My DH thought it smelled like air freshener. While I don't think that, its not a very interesting scent, there are better choices out there

salkie
salkie

So yummy and cute! Love it! It has latest on my skin for a while now! Can't wait to get a bottle xx

scentchik34
scentchik34

I love this fragrance! I find it to be a gorgeous creamy floral scent. It opens ad a combination light fruity floral, then as it settles on the skin and the scent wafts up around my nose i smell a beautiful creamy soft scent. Im not sute which note gives it the creaminess but whatever it is it works for me and maked this one a winner.

sugahuni
sugahuni

Smells stunning.A lovely floral scent.

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

Yuck, this scent is a floral mess. It smells similar To Britney Spears' Radiance, which is my opinion smells like potpourri.

SPresnell
SPresnell

Put this on at Khols then went to pick up my car at the car fixer place and the man at the counter said I smell great. He asked what it was and I said KK he then said he didn't like it anymore. Idk why it matters who makes it as long as it smells nice ill buy it. Well correction, I wouldn't buy anything from Michael Vick.
I do wish it lasted longer but I swear my skin soaks smells into fast or something cause nothing seems to last on me:( except Angel.

kelseybee
kelseybee

I really like fruity floral scents and this is a very good combination. I don't think it's as overpowering as her other scents. I can really smell the jasmine and rose on the dry down and the simplicity of the two is nice.

sydpop10
sydpop10

I love this fragrance!! if you didnt like Kim's other scents doesn't mean you wouldn't like this. Her other fragrances are too strong for my age (15) and even to over powering for some adults that i know... this is defiantly a change she toned down the tuberose and added fruits which made the scent more youthfal, fresh and something you can wear every day unlike her others which have that "glamorous" "night out" vibe. In my opinion this is forsure anyone can pull off! So give it a try, I did you never know you might like it. BTW- the bottle is gorgeous!!!

Whit
Whit

I smelled this at Kohl's the other day. I'm not a fan; it smells just like her other two. The only difference is that I can faintly smell fruit in this one. The tuberose overwhelms the other notes and after a while, that's all I smell. Kim honey, can't you be a little more creative?

cajuncocoa
cajuncocoa

Yuck. I sprayed some of this on my wrist at Kmart yesterday and couldn't wait to wash it off.

sw33tcookie
sw33tcookie

Smelled it at khols today, it smells like fabric softener. It is a bit flowery but not much. Just soapy mess. I didnt like it.

A tuberose based scent that's been sweetened up just a bit with fruity hints. I smell a bit of the jasmine here too but the tuberose is the most prevalent. This is not a heavy dark buttery tuberose, its more lighthearted and wearable for day.

APassionateJourney
APassionateJourney

This smells exactly like the bottle looks. A pink version of the original Kim K. Smells very tuberosey but it's been pinkified and it's a bit spicier than the first one. A hint ofbberries, a crock pot full of Tuberose, and a pinch of salt of spice

30 minutes later and Tuberse is all I smell on this napkin

c3c
c3c

I sprayed this on a test strip first and it was tons of berry which made me happy so I decided to try it on my skin. Sadly it went straight to floral on me. It's ok but it reminds me of several other florals I've smelled. Disappointing because I was there looking for something new to buy but this didn't do it for me.

jckp27
jckp27

I smelled it today at Icing. It smells like some tuberose with a punch of watermelon. It is not really my type, but the bottle is cute and I like the pictures of Kim in the dress on the box, they sorta look like the dress Katy Perry wore in the choice awards one year.

midgyett_evans83
midgyett_evans83

Yuck! Love Kim K, but this fragrance smells like cleaning products...she's so attractive so I thought her fragrance would be too. my husband hates this smell as well

secretcrush
secretcrush

I bought this last night @ Kohls!!! I was so impressed by my sampling that I immediately purchased a 1oz bottle (only size available there)...As the fragrance developed things got even better... I remember there being talk of a lack of development of her 1st fragrance which I agreed with 2 a degree. This beauty definitely has an opening with watermelon n berries, a middle with light florals and a warm sultry closing... Its smells ultra feminine and luxurious and the tuberose isn't screaming here but rather wispering lol :) Moderate projection will get it noticed but not offend as in KK Gold... I got about 4 hrs of wear from this b4 it wore very close 2 he skin :)

Vamy69
Vamy69

This smells really good! Clean, fruity and juicy. I can pick out the watermelon and berries. It is more fruity than floral in my opinion, which is nice since her other ones have alot of tuberose in them. Cute bottle too. I would not mind having a bottle of this.

almarie

@Klopez- Thank you! Will go there to test it out. Thanks!

Klopez
Klopez

@almarie: sold at perfumania

almarie

What store do they sell this at?

Glam by Kim Kardashian 2.94 out of 5 based on 224 ratings and 75 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kim Kardashian Glam fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Kim Kardashian Glam, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Glam by Kim Kardashian. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Glam by Kim Kardashian represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.