Designers » I-K » Oriental Floral « Groups

Gold Kim Kardashian for women

Gold Kim Kardashian for women
dislike

Gold Kim Kardashian for women Pictures Gold Kim Kardashian for women Pictures Gold Kim Kardashian for women Pictures

After the successful signature perfume launched in 2009, Kim Kardashian presents her new fragrance named Gold in 2011. Gold is a luxurious, rich and opulent fragrance highlighted by the tagline that claims it to "Transcend Ordinary".

" Gold is a luxury that stands the test of time, a universal symbol of sophistication and glamour. Like a stunning piece of precious jewelry, Gold lends everyday style a surge of seductive sparkle and timeless beaut.", says Kim.

The fragrant composition of Gold, intended for hot summer, begins with a rich burst of bergamot, grapefruit and pink pepper. The heart includes a floral bouquet of jasmine, tender rose and dewy violet. The addictive base blends patchouli, sandalwood, amber and creamy benzoin, all wrapped in an elegant and warm veil of musk.

The bottle and the box retain the original form, emphasizing deep golden tones combined with black. The fragrance is available as Eau de Parfum in bottles of 50ml and 100 ml.

Bergamot Grapefruit Pink Pepper

Jasmine Rose Violet

Musk Sandalwood Patchouli Amber Benzoin

Glow after Dark
Sexiest Fantasies Va Va Voom

Gold Fragrance Reviews

MikaylaCrosby
MikaylaCrosby

It smells disgusting! Very manly and reminiscent of bug spray or rat poison. I have her original fragrance and it is nice, but this one is disgusting, stay away! You've been warned.

llburris
llburris

Turns too, too, too masculine on me. I wouldn't suggest blind buying.

Elizabby
Elizabby

I once said I would never buy anything branded by this woman - but I had to have this! It is sweet, but not too sweet. Fruity and floral in a good balance and it smells warm to me. I find a lot of celebrity scents are very sweet and rather "young" for me - since turning 40 I'm moving away from overly-sweet scents and generally that means avoiding "celebrity" scents. But this had enough depth to it to be wearable for an older woman, and my husband liked it enough to insist on knowing the name of it. (I can't compare it to any other of the KK line, as I haven't tried any of them. I might in the future though!)

Voopie
Voopie

Say what you want about Kim Kardashian! However, her perfumes are really good - for the price this is a steal!!! I am very surprised that she didn't go with the typical celebrity fruity - sugar - strawberry scent that almost all of the celebrities go with. I am surprised because she is so commercial and seem to want to sell everything from water, make up to diet pills that has her last name attached. This is a perfume that will suit a woman over 30 - someone with life experience and ambition. The smell last for about 3 - 4 hours and it is very close to the skin the final last 2 hours. You can really smell the pink peppers, amber and woody notes (??). Even if it has amber, this is very fresh smelling and up lifting. I would still use this as an ordinary day perfume because it does not project that far way. This was a great buy and I would recommend to try this one out and even give KK ´s perfume a try - you just might get surprised.

caylarhene
caylarhene

I just got this and I love it.I'm really impressed by her perfumes. She does a really good job. I would say this is a perfume for all times of the year. Its sweet but not too heavy for the summer.

Sexy and sophisticated. Glamorous. This is a perfume that tells you never judge a perfume by who makes it. I'm not the biggest fan of Kim k but you can tell she puts a lot of self effort in making her fragrances.

nadia.pete1428
nadia.pete1428

this one is too strong for me. All I could smell is patchouli & gave me a headache & wanted to puke. Sorry Kim, this is not for me.

I have a full bottle that I've used a few times for swap. For Australia only...send me a message.

perfumemad62
perfumemad62

I purchased the Koffret Kollection which included her original, Gold, Glam & Love.

DAMN! This is one sexy perfume! Gold is very warm and sensual. It is beautiful blend of amber, benzoin, grapefruit & patchouli. I feel this is the fragrance you would wear when you are all glammed up and feeling strong, confident and want to make an impression. Lasted about 5-6 hours on my skin and sillage was very good.

Overall, a beautiful perfume! Definitely one to wear on a late night date or with your significant other. I'm very impressed with all of Kim Kardashian perfumes. I feel that Gold is the sexiest of the Koffret Kollection. Highly recommended!

ChristopherK21
ChristopherK21

Very interesting how the reviews vary on this parfum. Some people hate it, because it is too strong for them. Then there are people like me, who like it! In fact, I really like it a lot! I do not find it cheap smelling at all! I actually find it to be quite expensive smelling. I have A LOT of different perfumes, a lot of celebrity brands,and I know what some cheap smelling ones are like. This one in particular does not smell cheap to me at all. I am not a fan of strong smells that will make me sick. I am a VERY sensitive person to smells. If I do not like it, trust me, you know it. This one is good for me for some reason. It works well with my body chemistry. I am a 20 year old male, and I feel that I can definitely get away with this scent. It is definitely a masculine friendly smell. But at the same time I find it feminine friendly as well! It is pretty elegant. I would say this is meant for a fragrance lover or someone in their 20's and above. I would not recommend this for teens and younger. It is more of a mature scent, and that is what I think a lot of the negative reviews are coming from. You have to have a taste for this perfume, and I definitely do. I was so happy because I purchased my first bottle of this at Sears for $11.25 which was such a score! I bought the biggest bottle available, 3.4oz 100ml bottle! I honestly loved it so much, that I purchased the same bottle again at another Sears location for the same price! :)

If you like a mature yet elegant scent, then I definitely recommend Kim Kardashian Gold for you!

TacoBelle
TacoBelle

This smells NOTHING like "Glow After Dark"!! "Glow After Dark has a sweetness with the cherry--"Gold" has a tart/sour grapefruit and smells like an Indian food restaurant.

love45
love45

Kim's perfumes are really nice imo. This one is no exception. It is sweet, fun, soft and quite sexy. I see myself wearing in the spring/summer although it can be worn all year round! I totally recommend it. :)

Chava
Chava

I was surprised to find that I really like this one! It's such a nice departure from the cloying fruit and sugar celebrity scents. This one actually smells like it's made for an adult, not 15 year olds! Such a sexy scent - I love the sandalwood and musk!

yumcheesy
yumcheesy

Gold has a rotten, burnt-food aspect to it. Smells like a failed Thanksgiving dinner.

odie
odie

Been to the fragrance counter today and I got a whiff of this first before other scents clouded my nostrils. Well, it reminds me of KK's True Reflection, and a bit of Imari Seduction too. Although its a decent fragrance it disappeared within two hours on me, did not leave any offensive stench. Another person said it smelled lovely on me though but I'm not a taker on this one. Pure Honey wins in my book, yay!!!!

07/02/2014
Ah! went back to the counter and bought one. This is good......the pink pepper is quite noticeable to me, quite a picker-upper, its spicy in my nostrils!! I like it! If this is meant for hot summer it would do well in my Caribbean climate. Again its well composed and a lovely, lovely scent. The more I smell it the more I like it. Its a passionate fragrance. Very good!

12/02/2014
Wore this today, got compliments too of KK Gold smelling 'fresh' 'crisp' clean, spicy/citrus and creamy/woodsy on me! Right now I've worn this for 7 hours and I can still smell it on my clothing. Beside "Pure Honey" this is excellent and has a clean, powdery dry down

perfumejunkie75
perfumejunkie75

I really like this fragrance alot. I was surprised. I got a 10z. bottle for $20. at Ross. It smelled really familiar to me like something I have. To me it smells like a less spicey, calmed down version of Burberry Brit or Burberry Brit Red, somewhere in that family. I wish I got a little more projection from it and 3 hours in I'm kinda losing the fragrance in the air and on my skin, but on my clothes it's still there. It's winter now so I feel it was a good choice for today. I'm not that disappointed as I didn't really have any expectations or high hopes. I like the smells that I like and it doesn't matter to me whose name is on the bottle. Wish it had a little more lasting power though.

Mdox407
Mdox407

WOW!! This fragrance is amazing!! I am a 23 year old male, and this fragrance is so amazing that KK Gold, (alone with only few others) are so irresistible, that even I put my ego down to buy and wear it!

This smells warm and amazing! Not grossly sweet or citrusy at all!! When you smell it, you really do just think of a warm, creamy, gold essence.

I ALWAYS get compliments on this fragrance when I wear it!

I have to admit, that both the projection and longevity alike...are both only average.

Projection - About 8 inches off of my skin.
Longevity - About 4 hours.

However...that is DEFF not bad considering it is only $20 on amazon!

Furthermore, I have already gotten one female friend, and THREE male friends of mine to ignore the fact that its stupid Kim Kardashian's name and face on it...and the fact that it's "for females," and even they have bought it!

TRY IT GUYS!! IT SMELLS GREAT!!

Pop Fragrances
Pop Fragrances

Very sexy and Hot!Love!

joan100
joan100

An inferior and weaker variation of JLO Glow IMO. Still worth it if you were a fan of the latter as it smells the closest.

radzzzz
radzzzz

Ive had this for months and i cant gather the courage to wear it. Smells too much like her other perfumes to me..almost exactly like glam and love. Maybe its just me but i cant manage this one. I love fruity floral scents but this is too much. Longevity is good tho

mad.kat.96
mad.kat.96

This is actually pretty good considering I dont like grapefruit or violet in scents usually. It was a blind buy without checking the notes here first (when will I learn) however I'm very pleased with this and can see me wearing it.

I dont think it smells at all like glow at night, that one is very green, heavy violet leaf..

This had moderate sillage and lasted over 4hrs on me.

jasminebengtson
jasminebengtson

It's so pineappley :D why isn't that in the top notes!? That's how it opens and lingers for hours! Everyone that smells it when I wear says I smell deliciously pineappley

keyvan2013
keyvan2013

OOOOOOOM, Delicious

acameron
acameron

FOR SWAP: I have KIM KARDASHIAN ORIGINAL AND KIM KARDASHIAN GOLD perfume BOTH 3/4 full bottle 100 ml size for swap. i am looking for YSL OPIUM edp or edt (90 ml or 50 ml). Am located in Canada. Please contact if interested.

Chicagobelle
Chicagobelle

Blind buy. All I have to say is where do you smell citrus in this? I love her original fragrance, so when I took a whif of this I got a sharp slap in the face of some spice and some other high sweet note. But I'm still searching high and low for that citrus that I was expecting, perhaps that's why I'm extra disappointed. I'll gladly stick the original.

A friend of mine was the first to introduce me to Kim Kardashian Gold. She carried the bottle and the matching lotion with her wherever she went. My initial observation after smelling it on her and from the cap, was that it smelt like a pleasant, ambery white floral, a little sweeter than the first Kim Kardashian fragrance.

My first testing was very brief so I couldn't write a review at that point in time. I revisited Gold a few days ago, and was surprised to find it quite citrusy and fresh. I did not recall Gold being anything other than flowers and sweet amber, so the citrus top notes totally threw me. I had to re-think this fragrance and start from scratch.

The grapefruit, bergamot and pink pepper give Gold a really bright, sparkly opening. There is a floral heart, however it is not a white floral blend that I smell, but a dominant note of rose. The rose is sweet and soapy on my skin.

The drydown is comprised of rich, syrupy amber, lush patchouli, creamy sandalwood and vanillary benzoin. This blend is quite warm, so I would recommend Gold as a night-time fragrance.

I do still prefer Kim's first fragrance, however I find Gold to be pleasant, feminine and wearable. The projection can sometimes be a little overpowering, although I must admit that on my friend it did leave a lovely trail. The longevity is also rather impressive.

Prettysweetz
Prettysweetz

I really liked her first perfume so after reading reviews of all her other perfumed, I decided to get this one. I picked this one because a lot of reviews claimed this perfume was strong, sexy sophisticated, powerful, and womanly. Well, it is nice but it is not strong nor powerful. My skin sucks, it drinks perfumes right up and leaves no trace; if I'm lucky, I can smell a perfume an hour later very faintly. However, I can't smell this after a few minutes on my skin! So I spray on my clothes and hair and even then, I have to bring my clothes/hair to my nose to be able to detect a faint trace of the scent. Too bad because I like the scent, it smells strong when you first apply it but it fades very fast. I detect somewhat masculine citrus, which makes the fragrance smell a bit sophisticated and a bit mature but not "old lady". I also detect a creamy and very little powdery note. It does smell womanly but I will totally dig this on a guy and wouldn't think it was a "women's" perfume. This could have been a great perfume if they worked on it, sadly it is not great just nice. I will use it until I finish my 10$ 1oz bottle, but I will not repurchase; it has not sillage and Longetivity for me. Moreover, it is not original or sexy enough for me.
I can wear this year around and use it when I'm in the office or when I'm wearing dresses even though I have to reapply constantly!

mew.kitty
mew.kitty

While Kim Kardashain Gold is a huge improvement from Kim's debut scent, I'm a little disappointed. First impression, Kim K Gold reminds me of the Playboy fragrances. I say that it's similar because it's not the best quality, but it smells decent for a cheapie. Lasting power is okay, but projection is very poor. I spritzed the back of hand with 3 sprays, and I practically have to have my nose pressed to my skin to even smell anything. I bought a 1 oz for less than $10 so my not loving it isn't a big deal. I'm going to enjoy this scent while it lasts, but I probably won't re-purchase.

punkinfaye
punkinfaye

I had originally sprayed this on myself before Christmas, and loved how it lingered on my coatsleeves for days. I was going to purchase a large bottle but held off because I thought I might get it for Christmas.

It was no longer being carried in Canada and they had limited stock, so when I recently found a bottle in the States for only $14.99, I snapped it up!

I know this is intended for summer wear, but it's just so gorgeous for winter, would be way too overpowering in heat/humidity.

Call me crazy,I don't get ANY citrus whatsoever,just an incredibly deep and sexy mix of florals/musks/amber that says "here I am and I am fabulous!". While it does not smell like Angel, it gives off the same kind of vibe, and someone who wears it wants to be noticed.

Wearing this makes me feel that I am as gorgeous as Kim herself.

azfiri
azfiri

this one is bareable compared to her other horrible perfumes

PipeDreams#1
PipeDreams#1

What a disappointment. I had really high hopes for this perfume based on the all the glowing reviews. Unfortunately this scent really fell short. What I was hoping this would smell like is a really lingering balmy, amber and patchouli. What I got was a cheap synthetic citrus lotion you would find in a bath shop. The initial blast is all sweet citrus and I did detect a little patchouli in the background. I settled in for what I’d hoped would be a great dry down, but it stayed citrus the whole time and then disappeared completely. The scent only lasted about 30 minutes on me. I’m glad other people are connecting with this frag, because for me, it was a letdown. I think this perfume is aimed at a very young person. I wouldn’t wear this after age 25.

damewolf13
damewolf13

This is a deep rich perfume that is incomparable to any other. There is the first whiff of fruity goodness, but it is not a fruity scent, by any means.
The richness of spicy sandalwood, and patchouli are prevalent, and yet never overpowering.
The benzoin, jasmine, violet, and amber are detectable in just the right amount to add to the multi dimensional appeal of this heavenly scent!
Truly a classic, and I feel so special and beautiful when I wear it!

ecofreak2001
ecofreak2001

I love this frag. It's a super feminine scent, very elegant & pretty. At first ambery goodness, then it becomes very flowery with a musky, spicy background. I get many compliments on this one, mainly from men. The scent stays with you for a long while(+++). Recommend ;-).

katierichardson
katierichardson

I tried this perfume on the way home from college today in Debenhams. I have been meaning to do so for a long time seeing as I love the Kardashians, and this was the scent that got good reviews. Luckily, I absolutely love it! When I first sprayed it on I thought it was quite sweet, almost like Viva La Juicy (which I love). But then after an hour or so it developed into a more sophisticated powdery scent, perfect for night. I love the grapefruit notes too which are complemented by the benzoin, and ensure the perfume isn't over overpoweringly citrusy. This is amazing for a celebrity perfume; it even has good staying power. Great job Kim!

trice9081

I absolutely LOVE this fragrance so much. I just got this today at burlington coat factory in a 1 oz bottle. I first smelled this at Perfumania earlier last year and I loved it. I dont really care for her first fragrance so i like this one alot better. This is feminine, very sexy and luxurious.

marysiac
marysiac

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVE this fragrance! I've loved it since the first time I sprayed on a sample at Macy's. I bought a mini bottle from Burlington Coat Factory the other day & When I get the money I goingto buy the whole gift set. I even like it better than her her debut scent.

Alyona Steinberg
Alyona Steinberg

This one is my favorite Kim Kardashian fragrance. It smells so delicious. Perfect for the summer on those warm nights.

sungoddess
sungoddess

This fragrance surprised me. I received it as a gift for my birthday and i must confess it knocked my socks off. It is a totally unique scent (i agree with other reviewers on the strong citrusy scent. It is an attractive and sexy smell and I have no complaints whatsoever... its sufficiently strong but not overpowering, surprisingly long lasting (lasts all day long for me - i'm a light user but i tend to touch up once more during the day)and the sillage! My sister used it while i was out and when i returned i could distinctly smell it around my room for the rest of the day. Love that. Well done, Kim!

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

This fragrance smells similar to Angel by Theirry Mugler. It is a spicy, sweet scent. This scent is much better than Kim's original fragrance but this scent can be headache inducing, I think this is because of the pepper, patchouli, and amber notes.

ilovesmells
ilovesmells

This is nothing like her 1st fragrance. Its very citrusy, balmy, powdery, woody. Not very feminine. Its a very strong scent. I like it, its different. Not the best projection power, very weak.

Shimone
Shimone

I really like Gold......on my skin I get a fruity version of TM's Angel that I can wear in spring/summer and it's not loud or overbearing!!!

Edit:I kept saying to myself that Gold was a familiar scent from the past and I finally figured out what....VS Secret 33!

Louise Graves
Louise Graves

This is my latest add to my collection. I luv it. It's gentle and warm. I smelt jasmine, violet and a touch of rose on my initial spray. On dry down I smelt musk and patchouli with hints of the top notes. It's a great all round fragrance that suits night or day. This is my first KK fragrance and I'm so happy I bought it. I think this will be a great standby when I just want to smell pretty. Very girlie.

Grapefruit, amber and benzoin predominate this scent, three of my favorite notes, so of course I love this! It smells warm and fruity sweet. I don't smell the patchouli at all in this so it's not that similar to Glow After Dark on me.

trice9081

I smelled this today at Perfumania and I loved it. Such a beautiful fragrance of hers. Good job Kim!

Abby1970
Abby1970

I loved the reviews on this perfume and as it was so inexpensive on cheapsmells.com, I gave it a go. No regrets! Lovely scent and I think the lasting power and silage are very good.

Also I would just like to say that I find everyone's opinions interesting and entertaining so if you want to preface your review of the fragrance with a comment of the celebrity then, by all means, do it! Whether or not you like the celebrity often infulences what you may think of the fragrance. So I think it's interesting to know.

lisa.m.kasper
lisa.m.kasper

Bergomot. Amber. Slight Musk. Benzoin. Not sure what the floral is that I am detecting or even if I can detect any floral at all. This also has a pipe tobacco note that weaves its smoky scent throughout the entire ride into dry-down.

So, for ME: opening is a slight citrus bergamot, and then it quickly rides a musky, smokey, benzoin wave of honey amber all the way down.

May I just say here, that NO ONE CARES what you think about the celebrity and I wish people would stop prefacing a perfume review with their hate or like of the celebrity who's name is on the bottle.

THAT said, I REALLY like this. I'm quite sure I never would have tried this except for the comments on this site.

For the price... This is a great go-to, and also a good base for other perfumes.

pinkmuzic
pinkmuzic

I WANT THIS ONE TO GIVE IT A TRY :) SEEMS SENSUAL & DIFFERENT FROM HER FIRST ONE! FRAGRANCE THAT WAS SOOOOOO... SCREEMING LOUND LOL:)

lizzie81
lizzie81

To me this smells really similar to Jennifer Lopez Glow After Dark, which unfortunately is one of the few of hers that I really dislike! It is perhaps slightly better and 'smoother' smelling in composition but 'Glow After Dark' is all I could think of when wearing this and how much I disliked it!! The first one is not bad if you like strong florals.

kitsunemagic
kitsunemagic

ok, Im gonna flat out say it, I cant stand Kim and her annoying media whore sisters!(as in they flood the media with pointless stories about Kim's divorce and shit) I get so annoyed when I have to buy something at the store and the first thing I see is there faces on every magazine there is! and I never have and never will be caught dead watching Keeping up with the Kardashians! its just not happening

but! I gotta admit it, this fragrance is rather nice and lovely surprisingly! and I will give Kim some credit for contributing into something like this, at least. its cool to see she's creating such nice scents for her perfumes! as my rule for fragrance goes, "I dont care who created it, I dont care who the face is, but if it smells good, I want it" guys I know alot of us here arent fans but, trust me, this perfume is pleasant. give it a chance despite who created it!

sweetiepea161616
sweetiepea161616

Now I am not a huge celebrity scent person (except for my beloved Fantasy's) and I never would have thought to get this except it was on sale at Ross and I remembered seeing the good reviews. I have to say, I am wowed! It starts off like candied grapefruit and then gets a little creamier and dreamier as time goes on. The patchouli is very light and soft but is a nice touch. The jasmine and benzoin are also very light but noticeable. I was not expecting much at all but I am really in love with this and so excited to use it this summer!

cheerbear8605
cheerbear8605

I bought this before I smelled it, which I usually don't do...but I was happy with my purchase. It kinda smells like cologne. It is a strong scent and lasts a long time I would rock this scent in the winter!

QueenRose
QueenRose

I really like Gold... as much as Kim Kardashian's 1st fragrance, Kim Kardashian. I really like Gold's juicy opening (the top notes). It has a very juicy opening, like a burst which smells very citriousy. The grapefruit and the bergomot in the top really stand out, with a little amber.
However, the only drawbacks are, is that I don't really smell the heart (those florals) or the base, except maybe only smelling a hint of the jasmine and violet in the heart.
On the other hand, I'm not great at sensing which scent is which, however, I know what jasmine, rose, violet, and those base notes smell like, and I really don't smell the heart or the base, except for the fact that I get a hint of the jasmine, violet, and the amber.
The top notes are the strongest- That juicy burst.
Another pitfall is, Gold only lasts for an hour or two... and that could be partially my fault.
All in all, I think Gold is just as wonderful as the original, Kim Kardashian by Kim Kardashian. I would say it's more mature and sophisticated compared to Kim Kardashian by Kim Kardashian. I would also say that it's definitely a day-time, spring, summer and/or early Fall fragrance that's perfect for work, in an office setting as it has a formal vibe.
I like the advertisement on the box, however, it looks photo-shopped, and that ad would have been better on the Kim by Kim Kardashian box since Kim is wearing flowers in Gold's ad, and the original scent is more of a white floral scent.

Where are the 200 people who think that this smells like Chanel No 5? There are no aldehydes in this composition, and not a single review draws a comparison between the two perfumes. Were the stats hacked in, perhaps?

88 people voted, of which 200 have indicated that this smells like Chanel No 5? Zoka, are you out there?

...

Update: I see that the hack job has now been removed. Good work, Comrade Zoka! (-:

Norgirl
Norgirl

hm testing this and i think i like it .. First out i did not think this would give me much , but after wearing it on my hand for a wild the strangest thing happend. a sweet almost rasberry like smell surrounds me whit a cool an delightfull whiff . like a cooling rasberry soup whit ice cubes mm..
I keep sniffing my hand wondering if this is the right perfume . he he but i know it is this one. I guess it is the benzoin ,grapfruit that makes this smell the way i am talking about.. at some stage in here it even reminds me off Lulu guiness Fairytale . the grapfruit again . but just a wiff , a reminder off it , not alike IMO.
i am not to shure this is a lasting perfume , so far putting on i little bit it seams to fade pretty quik.

Update : this is a strange one , so much changes on skin from time to time , Testing it now it is sucg a fruity , sweet thing
, whit a cooling edge . It is almost like ther is some Mango in here to to make it sligthly tropical..( i do not like mango in perfumes . )This is ok testing and dabbing on for some sniffing , But i do not think i could spray this on my whole body and enjoy it. this one would make me sick i am affraid .

dontcallmyname
dontcallmyname

GOLD KK surprised me in a pleasant way! It is fantastic and impossible to compare with many other up-to-date perfumes: I'd love to smell exactly these oriental flowers, NOT many, indeed.

jenny23
jenny23

Wow spicy grapefruit,lemony woodsy and I lOVE IT!!

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

The top notes are really juicy and sweet. I couldn't clearly detect pink pepper, which I enjoy in fragrances, but it did feel like I was smelling sweet citruses and jasmine. I think the top notes were my favorite!

This overt juiciness faded and the heart became a musky, sweet fruity-floral, which was pleasant. As the fragrance continued to dry down, the patchouli became more pronounced, but it still stayed musky and sweet. It feels mostly like a fruity amber-patchouli scent, on me.

It's nice and likeable, but I have some recurring issues with most celebrity scents in that they smell a bit cheap on my skin. This one feels a little rough around the edges, and doesn't have a smooth olfactory texture to my nose. For me, it's sort of like wearing a perfume that feels like denim rather than silk, but I realize this is a personal chemistry issue and I envy those who have the chemistry to wear this well!

sugahuni
sugahuni

lovely perfume,better than her 1st fragrance. :-)

kathy_g
kathy_g

Very cheap smelling Gold.. at least on me. I can believe that KK would like her "masterpiece". Horrible.

jonr951

I finally got in my Kim K Gold today. I LOVE the stuff! 16 bucks for a 3.4 oz set! I'm so PSYCHED. It doesn't beat her brilliant original, but it comes pretty close in my book. Haha. I can't wait for her new True Reflection and Glam fragrances to come out. Bravo so far on your fragrances Kim K! : )

Kim Kardashian might be the only celebrity that I actually really like, so I was very excited to try her perfume. I bought the EDP. I don't know why I was excited or why I thought it could be better than other celeb fragrances...because it's not. It's boring and common, like a Victoria's Secret body spray. And actually I think most VS fragrances are better. My skin mostly picks up some grapefruit in the opening that quickly dries down into a plain vanilla. The "benzoin" (vanilla!) is so strong that it drowns out the florals. I know they are there somewhere, but they are buried by an avalanche of synthetic vanilla. Projection is very poor. I wish I could return it. I also own Fancy, which totally blows KK's Gold out of the water on all levels.

Booogie
Booogie

I really hate to love this one, but I just do! Aquatic Amethyst said it best- this stuff ignites when you put it on! You can definitely smell grapefruit, bergamot and pink pepper. It's not candy-sweet, just sheer, shimmering summery goodness.

The middle notes are equally delicious, to me they mingle perfectly with the zesty, energetic top notes. I normally dislike being able to pick out the rose in a fragrance, but the rose here is youthful and pink.

The base notes look heavy but I find them to be warm, though still sheer. As for the lasting power, I get a good 6-8 hours out of this, so it lasted a bit longer than her first fragrance. I see this has been compared to Glow After Dark a few times, but I'm not too familiar with that one so I really can't compare Gold to anything.

I just love this! The matching body products smell true to the fragrance too, thankfully. The gold part of the bottle looks much better in person also, more gold and less brassy yellow. This will be a summer go-to of mine.

AmoreProfumi
AmoreProfumi

I don't care for her much but I prefer this one more over the orig. only b/c she completely copied off M.Kors - Michael.

This however is totally different, its fresh && inviting, I got this for my mom for Christmas && she loved it && she said when she sprayed it on her skin && rubbed it felt silky or velvety...lol idk but I tried it to see want she meant && it does have a smoothness like powder to it.

I'd say (IMO) its a nice fruity floral scent that would work well as a year round scent or at least from the spring to fall seasons, its good nothing really that special, but give it a try, not like she needs anymore money though lol.

Mili_xox
Mili_xox

I love this perfume!Most definately one of my favorites.I dont like the original Kim Kardashian perfume but Kim Kardashian Gold is really great.

oldsoul562
oldsoul562

I have to say i absolutely hate the kardashians and after smelling all the perfumes, i hate them even more.

aromajunkie
aromajunkie

I had the first of Kim's perfumes, liked the white floral, didn't like the sorta-kinda harshness and screechiness. I found this in Kohl's and sniffed it out of curiosity to see how different it was (or was not) from the original. Wow! Very different! At first sniff, I thought I got raspberry and patchouli (very reminiscent of Forbidden Euphoria). Didn't think much more of it, until I was bored in Walmart around Christmastime and wondered down their gift set aisle. Hmmm, Kim Gold for $20, with a lotion? Isn't that that one that I smelled a while ago and made a "yummy" face? Eh, why not, its Walmart, if I hate it it goes back. Well, its definitely NOT going back. I'd describe this one as creamy, silky, fresh with pink pepper. Its just a tad like a laundry smell but with silk and pepper added in. My dad, who adores the smell of the original Febreze spray, told me I smelled like Febreze. I will take that as a compliment from him! :} Cheap but very nice. Elegant, understated, but smooth and just plain pretty.

jazmam
jazmam

omg, this stuff is amazing! I have a few bottles (small ones) and completely ignored them. This is gorgeous, the benzoin with the patchouli, with the slightest bit of pink pepper i just love. And the violet n rose gives you that sweet soft powderiness, there's also a tropical kind of smell here, not coconut, maybe pineapple but I dont see it listed, must be the grapefruit mixed .. doesn't smell like typical grapefruit, btw I normally do not like pinapple or grapefruit, but in here it's so well done, not like a fruity v.s. copy cat, this is very well done, i actually love it!

The amber and musk bring raw sexuality, it ever so slightly citrusy with soft powdered florals .. and creamy patchouli and benzoin just slightly spiced with pink pepper... lovelove love it!

Softly sexy but classy a versitile perfume that I believe is great for work as well as play tropical enough for summer night but creamy enough for colder months

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

I tested this today .. this is too much different from the 1st one ! I am really surprised .. all I can smell is grapefruit grapefruit grapefruit grapefruit grapefruit and grapefruit.. this is as grapefruit body mist ,, lovable but nothing special or worthy..

The lasting power up to 5 hours, The sillage is medium..

kittyhawkgrl
kittyhawkgrl

Very poorly made perfume. The smell lasts for only 30 minutes at best...don't waste your money on this!! NOT GOOD, still to REAL designers for scents not famous people that are just stealing your money!!

x_aznpersuasion
x_aznpersuasion

I just smelt this at my local store a few days ago, expecting it to be floral-ish like her first perfume.. which I found very boring and unoriginal.. but this one was much better than the first. Smells much more sophisticated.. bit musky (which I don't like) but wasn't too bad. Unfortunately I didn't like it enough to buy a bottle.

Aly Steinberg
Aly Steinberg

I love this better than the first one!! I didn't care for the first one cause it has too much floral in it!! The bottle is so adorable!! I love The Kardashians!!

Jellybean
Jellybean

after reading all these positive reviews I decided to get it. I absolutely love her first self titled perfume so I thought this could be good too... no regrets:) peppery fresh grapefruit and excellent floral mix. it seems as if pink pepper almost always ads that 'umf' to the scents. Elegant classy scent and distinctive. it's not too heavy or weak but just right. Great for the night out. lasting power 5 hours.

astamm62
astamm62

I didn't care for this one...The grapefruit gave this scent a sour smell.

sweetgirl
sweetgirl

OMG....THIS SMELLS LIKE A OLD MANS DIRTY MUSTY SWEATY SHIRT...MIXED WITH DEO AND SWEAT MUSK....GAG ME ..HATE ALL HER SCENTS...BUT LOVE HER!

babyphat2011
babyphat2011

I love this & the 1st fragrance. The 1st one has better staying power & the limited edition Love has no staying power at all!!!!!!!!!! MAKE THEM STRONGER!

rainydays
rainydays

It'll take more testing to figure out if I like this or not, but sadly, I don't love it. I really hated the original KK (tuberose does not work with me), so I was looking forward to trying this, which appeared to be quite different. I like the pink pepper note, but it's too sweet not citrus-y enough. Gold didn't have the refreshing vibrancy I was expecting from it, but I'd be willing to try it again.

Vamy69
Vamy69

Impressive! I like this one so much better than the first one. The pepper and sandalwood really come out on my skin. I think I am going to get a bottle of this....so far the lasting power is really good too. My hubby loves it. I came home from a day of testing and let him smell me and he was blown away. Great job Kim!

Aquatic Amethyst
Aquatic Amethyst

WOW!!! This stuff just ignites on me!!! I wore it at the same time as KK original today, to compare. The salesgirl loved this, too, and said that it really smelled nice on me, and could be a potential conversation starter ("Wow! What are you wearing?") It is NOTHING like the original, which is a bit harder for me to figure out and is awaiting further study. (The salesgirl couldn't figure that one out on me, either.)

Yes, it IS initially a bit like Glow After Dark, but it is sweeter, brighter, fresher, and more glittery. Glow After Dark is a more "sultry brown" scent, Gold is a more "radiant pink" scent. I guess that's the pink pepper and grapefruit talking--it somehow didn't smell citrusy to me, though. It wasn't fruity, gourmand, floral, or anything I could really classify!

Well, anyway, I may have found a new sillage monster friend in this one. I could smell it wafting up all day--from one spray on one wrist! Lasting power excellent, at least 7 hours. Way to go, Kim!

Cmanier
Cmanier

smells great!! similar to a lolita lempicke fragrance...not bad.. don't know that it is a summer fragrance but it smells so familiar....lolita

APassionateJourney
APassionateJourney

Darn it, Kim Kardashian got my money AGAIN! She got me to buy a cancer rollerball version of her first scent because Cancer is very dear to my heart for personal reasons! I smelled this scent at Macy's and it smelled a lot like Jennifer Lopez's Glow After Dark and I'm still KICKING myself for giving away my bottle last year! I was afraid I wouldn't ever be able to find another Glow After Dark. This one smells VERY similar. Keep in mind I haven't sprayed this on my skin yet

It starts out very musky and sweet like Glow After dark. When you do a deep smell on the card they're very similar but there's a little something that sits KKGold apart that I can't quite place at the moment. The only thing I really don't like is the bottle feels sooo light and cheap. Looking at the bottle I thought it would be a lot heavier but it feels very light. I'll have to spray it on my skin to give it a proper review and to test the lasting power and such

jonr951

I got to try Gold at Macys today. It reminded me of Glow After Dark. It's an edp so I like it more. I really want a bottle. I LOVE the bottle too! : )

zuiahiah99
zuiahiah99

I totally hated the first KK. Very heavy floral. But this one smells great. This smells like what I thought Kate Walsh boyfriend should smell like.

Gold by Kim Kardashian 3.48 out of 5 based on 343 ratings and 80 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kim Kardashian Gold fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kim Kardashian Gold, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Gold by Kim Kardashian. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Gold by Kim Kardashian represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.