Designers » I-K » Oriental Floral « Groups

Kim Kardashian Kim Kardashian for women
dislike

I have it: 562 I had it: 156 I want it: 175 My signature: 13

tuberose
Kim Kardashian Kim Kardashian for women Pictures Kim Kardashian Kim Kardashian for women Pictures

Kim Kardashian (model, actress) presented a perfume named after her in 2009. The fragrance arrives in an extravagant flacon and is composed of such aromas as tuberose, gardenia, jasmine, tonka, jacarandi wood and sandalwood. Available as 30, 50 and 100ml edp. Perfumer of this edition is Claude Dir.

Besides Kim Kardashian's signature fragrance in a dark flacon presented in 2009, another two charming flacons for carrying in a purse have been introduced.

Kim Kardashian is a fragrance constructed of luminous, sweet opening notes, intoxicating, floral middle notes and sensual, sexy aromas in a base. An opening includes refreshing notes of mandarin surrounded with floral-lemon honeysuckle and orange blossom, while a heart blooms with pink jasmine, tuberose, gardenia and spices. A base is created of warm, gentle Tonka, jacaranda wood, vanilla orchid, sexy musk and creamy sandalwood.

The fragrance is available as 50 and 100 ml EDP, in a dark flacon. Apart from this flacon, Kim Kardashian is presenting another one, 30 ml EDP Kim Kardashian To Go, with different shape and design when compared with the classic, purple one. The pink flacon is decorated with Kim Kardashian's initials on the edges, which creates a lace motive and implies this seductive composition. The offer includes roll-on Kim Kardashian Rollerball EDP in a pick, cylindrical flacon, decorated with Kim Kardashian's initials. The roll-on edition is available as 10ml edp.

African Orange flower Mandarin Orange Honeysuckle

Snow Gardenia
Velvet Tuberose

Kim Kardashian Fragrance Reviews

ChristopherK21

You know I must comment and say that this is still my signature scent! Out of my rather large and extensive perfume collection this is still my best and very favorite perfume! I am not quite sure what it is about this scent that keeps drawing me back in! I love it and plan to always keep a bottle of it in my collection in the future. :)

LisaMari
LisaMari

The opening is just honey but then it becomes very sudsy, like frothy soap suds. It's a very clean, pearly, bubbly musk. It reminds me of being in a bubble bath

MissK85
MissK85

Overpowering tuberrose and gardenia. Couldnt bring myself to finish the bottle. If i was to rate perfumes, this would be the bottom of the list with the lowest rating. Its a very nauseating scent

ChiChiChi
ChiChiChi

Loved this ! Smells like nothing else, would make the perfect signature scent. Its dark & sexy, and its longevity is amazing

Tea4Too
Tea4Too

Just FYI, those comparing this to Michael Kors are not wrong. Kim has stated in interviews that her mother's signature scent was Michael Kors for many years and she did try to capture that when creating her first fragrance. I guess it's a scent she finds comfortingly evocative and eminently pleasant and enjoyable. Quite a compliment to her mother and Michael Kors! It's a beautiful fragrance no doubt, very classy and glamorous despite the naysayers. My personal feeling when I wear this is that it's a 'dressed up' scent, it's like a finishing touch to the hair and makeup and the heels if that makes sense; it's well groomed, impeccable perfection. In that sense it reminds me a lot of Kim herself. It's perfect for a night out but I also love it just after a shower very early on a morning because it's fresh and clean and sparkling; like dew on white flowers. I can't wax lyrical about the white flowers themselves though because I can't consider myself an expert on those. I'm late to the tuberose/gardenia party but I've read that this is the gateway perfume to that world and I must admit it has left me wanting more. Longevity excellent, sillage good.

pixiewinks
pixiewinks

this perfume and I have a love/hate relationship. Not a Kim fan but I don't buy perfumes for the celebrity behind it, i buy it for the scent. To me this fragrance is strong and too heavy, though I love the gardenia in it, there's something in it I hate, I think it might be the tuberrose not sure but it gives me a bit of a headache. I actually have to spray it then wash it off a bit to hit the notes that I like, and even then it's still a bit pungent.
Been wearing the tester for a few days now and I've decided i don't think i'll be buying it.
I like Michael Kors Very Hollywood for the touch of Gardenia though I'm still going to hunt for a lighter gardenia fragrance.
scent: 7
packaging: 7

Antares811
Antares811

Just got my bottle today, this was a blind buy. I love this tuberose-gardenia-jasmine accord. I'm impressed, the first sniff made me think to a younger version of Fracas. It's a light, fresh, creamy tuberose fragrance.
This is not as strong as I was expecting based on the reviews, maybe because I was used to Fracas. After an hour it turns into a skin scent and it lasts quite long. It's well done and balanced.
I only wish it were more powerful.
The dry down is slightly warm and cozy, with spices, tonka, woods and vanilla orchid (it reminds me a little bit of Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum's drydown) though all the fragrance is about the prominent, amazing, creamy white florals (I mostly detect a gorgeous, buttery, sweet tuberose), which I absolutely love (this is the reason why I blind bought this scent).
If you like tuberose and gardenia, try this.
Tuberose is my favorite flower, so sultry and feminine: I have and love Fracas but I could never use it as my signature because I find it too strong for me (Carnal Flower is too green and Tubereuse Criminelle is too medicinal in the opening, I love Narcotic Venus, but it doesn't last on my skin).
Great job, Mr Dir (and I must say KK has a good taste in perfumes).
Beautiful and feminine.
If you are looking for a not expensive tuberose/white floral scent try it! This one and Madonna Truth or Dare are the best options, KK is softer, ToD is stronger. Another good cheap tuberose scent is Tease.

CozyCat
CozyCat

On me, I got sweet ripe mangoes at first, slowly drying down to a lush gardenia, tuberose and sandalwood combination (still with a fruitiness to it). It gets somewhat soapy on the drydown, and longevity is around 6 hours. A 'lush' scent for sure. It's abit fruity and sweet on my skin too, not just pure tuberose. To be honest, when I smelled this, I was absolutely shocked. It smelled so much like a fragrance my mom nabbed from a Saudi bazaar that only costed 4 USD for a 100ml bottle (ah, the treasures you find in the Arab world!). It came in a tall, curvy gold tinted glass bottle, but the scent is almost exactly the same, except that cheapie was more potent and longlasting, but also alot less smooth than KK. That said, I liked that one, eventhough I found it abit overwhelming...and I like this one too, perhaps slightly more because it's not as loud (just for the scent alone). But I wouldn't buy it. It's perfectly nice and wearable (better for night-time), but KK smells too much like a very, very cheap fragrance I've already owned. I'd still like to try Michael Kors though.

lizakaya

Kim Kardashian is one of my favorite gardenias. I like it a little less then Estee Lauder Tuberose Gardenia....I really don't smell much tuberose in this at all, I smell a rather "wet" gardenia (as opposed to the comparatively "dry" gardenia in Truth or Dare, if that makes sense), and I smell jasmine and honeysuckle. I don't get much spice, and only a touch of wood in the dry down.KK is a soft fairly realistic, sweet and approachable gardenia...what I like the most is that within the composition I can smell very true gardenia.

ChristopherK21

To be quite honest, I have been wanting to buy this perfume for a very long time. I first smelled a bottle of it at my boyfriend's mother's house last year. It was the very first Kardashian fragrance that I have ever smelled, and I honestly quite liked it a lot, in fact as time went on, and I smelled her bottle, I began to love it.

What stopped me from purchasing it was the price whenever I would see it in Perfumania. They wanted $50 for it, and to be honest, I am very frugal.

I opted for the body mist, which I did love the smell, but the longevity was poor.

Tonight, I caved and got a 50ml bottle on sale for $15, and I am SO glad I did. I now want to get a bigger bottle at some point. There is just something about this fragrance that I find irresistible! It is the perfect blend of white floral and sweet notes. I can't get enough, and I honesly think I have found my new signatute fragrance!

I don't care if it's Kim K! I love it and DO recommend it to others!

Edit: 8/10/14: I picked up a gift set of 100ml perfume and 100ml Shimmering Body Lotion! I love it! :)

Capricorngal19
Capricorngal19

Not a lot of people like this one. Maybe it's because it's from a celebrity or maybe it's because It's from Kim Kardashian. Some say this smells like Micahel Kors or they even say that it smells like an old lady (I will never understand why people feel the need to say a some perfume smells like an old lady. How rude)

But this is my honest review.
I asked my aunt to get this for me on my fifteenth birthday and she did. I was intrigued by the bottle and the colors so right away, I loved the design and still do. When I smelled it, my childhood came rushing back as fast as lightening. My grandmother had a gardenia tree and I remembered taking a flower and just smelling it for as long as I could.The Gardenia slapped me across the face so this is definitely a white floral scent. In a way it smells...innocent, sexy but kind.glamorus but not scandalous. The white florals are dancing and doing it's thing until the dry down gets spicy and warm. Probably the sandlewood or spices and it's creamy too.
7 years later, I still wear this perfume and it became my signature unintentionally. This jewel doesn't get a lot of love but that's okay. I truly love this perfume and wear it everyday. If you don't like white florals, don't waste your time. BUT if you want to buy an affordable white floral base perfume, get this.

rachelanne87
rachelanne87

Does anybody know if there is any difference between the perfume that's in the normal black bottle (vs) the perfume that's in the purple bottle?? Both are pictured above and I have the 1 oz in the black round bottle and was wondering if there is any difference between the bottles?

danner501
danner501

I grew up in small town rural America, where perfumes were only available at five-and-dime stores, and everyone wore the same fragrance(s). I'm not sure how "Celebrity" fragrances became vogue, but I snobbishly equate them with dime-store fragrances. I would have rated KK the same dime-store quality before I gave her a chance. But at first whiff, there was something hauntingly familiar and pleasantly reminiscent of a classic fragrance - perhaps it's the gardenia. So I waded in a little deeper. The opening is cloyingly sweet, inviting me to reconsider my harsh judgement. So I took the plunge and sprayed it on. I was instantly awash with a sickening metamorphosis of odd, loud, cheap and horrid. Just another poor quality dime-store or "Celebrity" fragrance - cheaply made and cheaply sold. I can't imagine ANY lady - elderly or otherwise - wearing this, unless they're homeless and pushing a grocery cart full of their belongings and this was their only substitute for want or lack of a shower.

lizakaya

Leads with big tuberose, initial dry down has a bold but creamy gardenia. As dry down progresses a touch of warmth and complexity comes forward, but really just supporting all the white headiness. I bought this as a blind buy, obsessed by white flower this summer but also trying not to spend a ton of money on h/e frags (so I have been experimenting for the first time in my life with celeb frags). I prefer this to Truth or Dare, which I find a touch OTT (although I am thinking that will be my gardenia go-to in cooler weather). This is a well done and enjoyable wear.

Angelkaos
Angelkaos

I just don't like it, I find it too strong and more for older women, just not for me

sirop de Liège
sirop de Liège

Being a huge fan of tuberose/gardenia scents I just knew I couldn't go wrong with this one so I ordered it online. The major retailers here are not so keen on celebrity scents, I couldn't find this in any perfume store in my city. Kim K may be a huge celebrtity in US but over here I'm sure a lot of people never heard of her. I am not predjudice to celeb scents in any way!
To test this my colleague and I both sprayed one wrist with Kim K and the other with Michael, we both came to the same conclusion: longevity for Michael is way better. Michael is spicier, Kim K is softer, creamier.
Here Michael costs about three times more, for the price of a 30 ml Michael you get a 100 ml Kim K!
I like Kim K but I can't help feeling it's a copy, a very good and affordable copy!

Cochlea
Cochlea

This was a good blind buy! I could not careless about Kim Kardashan, this is a nice sweet tuberose scent. This is a cheap thrill, something to grab and spray on when you head to the bookstore or laundromat. The projection is good for about 2 hours but becomes a skin scent. If you do not like white florals such as Kai perfume oil, Truth or Dare, Michael Kors, then you will not like this. This fragrance takes a page from the mentioned scents. Kardashian smells like a weak version of Kai perfume oil(richer, long-lasting alternative)

perfumemad62

I wrote a review on this perfume two years ago and at the time I wasn't into florals so I gave it away. Fast-forward two years later and I am just crazy for floral fragrances! I decided to repurchase it so I bought Kim's 'Koffret Kollection'

I am absolutely in LOVE with this perfume! To me it is a real womanly fragrance. It is creamy, sweet and tropical. Mature, sophisticated and it definitely makes a statement. I can see why alot of people dislike this because we are so used to sugary, sweet lollipop type celeb perfumes (not that there is anything wrong with gourmands!) If you do not love gardenia or tuberose STAY AWAY FROM THIS PERFUME!! Lasts between 6-7 hours and has excellent sillage.

Overall, another beautiful perfume from Kim. If you love florals, I would definitely check this one out because it smells expensive, classy and it is very affordable. Highly recommended!

ebazel
ebazel

First things first, if you are not familiar with white florals then I don't think you can truly appreciate this perfume. Writing it off or calling it gross/'old lady' just because you are a gourmand/fruit lover isn't very fair. I would know, as gourmand fragrances are my bread and butter. However, with springtime and now summer heat rolling around I wanted something lighter and more fresh. Had I not specifically been looking for a floral and did a blind buy with this, I would've probably been disappointed. I wouldn't have associated a loud white floral with Kim - I would've expected something more sensual or exotic. Now on to this juice..

I associate gardenia with a tropical vibe, which I think smells great in the heat. This perfume is pretty linear - what I smell when I first spritz is what I get during the dry down (except it mellows out a bit and isn't such a knock out. I do detect a pinch of honeysuckle in the top notes, though) This is quite the loud white floral perfume, but I think it's well done. To my nose, it smells like a mix between Michael Kors original and Marc Jacobs by Marc Jacobs.

I got the 1.0 oz bottle for $19.99 at K Mart of all places. Sleek black bottle is nice. Longevity is good, I get around 5-6 hours. Honestly, I could've been better off buying gardenia oil or something for much less - as this has no woody/spicy/cozy elements to it. Also - who cares that Kim Kardashian's brand produced this? I saw clips of the perfume smelling process once on KUWTK and had forgotten about it ever since. If the juice is good, who cares who makes it? This is a really nice fragrance that also works great in layering with other scents.

odie
odie

This perfume is a naturally beautiful floral, it is neither obtrusive nor sickly sweet. I think it reminds me of the scent of beautiful tropical flowers that eddy into my house during the day from our mango, orange, buttercup,grapefruit and bougainvillea plants. Very harmonious and lovable.

I must say I am shocked that Kim Kardashian perfumes are so lovely and agree with my body chemistry. Whatever she and Claude Dir are doing they should keep it up! My two winners are "Honey" then "Gold," "Glam" and "True Reflection." This scent is very feminine - congratulations to Kim for these fine fragrances!

Snicole82
Snicole82

Very floral, but not bad. Quite surprised actually.

Ayina
Ayina

Just got the sample today. It is a loud and heavy perfume. First spray, I can smell tuberose everywhere. I can't barely smell other scents mentions above. The longevity is great it is more than 6 hours on my skin. Don't worry about the sillage, when you wear this people will smell it in 5 meters away. Better use it at night.

Just a funny thing here in my country that tuberose is always related to mystical & graveyard. A little tuberose is nice, but if too much, you will get complaint from people (bau orang mati....)

Mdox407
Mdox407

MAIN THOUGHT :: **STOP JUDGING BY THE NAME OF THE CELEBRITY!!!!***

I just wrote a review for the perfume by "Sammi Dangerous" from Jersey Shore. This is another perfect example of what I said in that review.

I just received this fragrance in the mail a few hours ago and it was a blind buy for me because I just had that feeling deep in my gut that this fragrance has sooo many dislikes on this page because it is by Kim Kardashian who is basically famous for nothing. And my gut was right. This fragrance in NO WAY smells bad! And i'm a 23 year old male.

This is a fragrance that is perfect for summer! I smell a lot of white florals and a tad bit of warmth/woodiness. Just enough. It is sweet, but not cloying or immature sweet. I cannot see a 13 year old wearing this fragrance. I would say the target age range who could most easily wear this would be ages 20-30 years old.

But it smells GREAT OVERALL!! I put it on 2 hours ago and it hasn't faded much at all! So that's a plus! And it radiates VERYYYY well!! This fragrance isn't trashy...but isn't subtle either! And that's great for me because I cannot wear fragrances like Britney Spears "Island Fantasy," that only last for 30 mins and only project 4-6 inches from your skin.

This fragrance was very well made and I really wish all of us could be objective and mature enough to look past the ads and the face of Kim Kardashian and really smell and judge a fragrance for its smell and quality instead of who's brand it is made under. I don't care if its Kim Kardashian...if it smells good...ill buy and wear it!! Simple as that!!

This is now the 4th Kim Kardashian fragrance that I own and I would say that it comes third after my favorite being Pure Honey and my second favorite being Gold. But still...this fragrance smells surprisingly refreshing and very well made!!

Overall rating : 8.5/10

WELL DONE KIM!!! I'm not even a fan of yours but I can still be mature enough to pat you on the back and buy this fragrance and wear it without shame.

FionaNewZealand
FionaNewZealand

Some gardenia fragrances are too much for me and cause an instant feeling of nausea/headache, but Kim's is just right - pretty, sweet and soft but with presence. I wasn't familiar with Michael Kors one when I bought Kim's but smelt it recently and they are almost identical.

Rosey8821
Rosey8821

I don't know why this perfume has so much dislike. I'm fairly certain that people just clicked dislike because it was Kim Kardashian. Shame....because this is such an amazing perfume. It does smell like Michael Kors but if you smelled each of them without knowing which was which, I think that Kim's perfume would be picked as the designer. TBH, Kim's perfume smells quiet expensive, more so than Michael Kors. In comparison, Michael Kors kinda smells like the celeb scent. Haha.

I think this is probably the perfume that I have been complimented on most, both by males and females. It is elegant, alluring and long lasting. It does have an element of glamour to it. I usually wear this when I want I am really dressed up and want to feel extra glamorous. It's very Kim.

Not sure why ppl think it is an old lady or aunty fragrance. Red Door is old lady smell

Lexxy
Lexxy

Yes it's true, it's very similar to Michael Kors. Guess she wanted to play it safe on her first fragrance. Tuberose and gardenia heavy but not old ladyish, feminine white floral, I like it.

MaddieClfd
MaddieClfd

I'm not a grear floral frags lover, but ocassionaly I like to smell like that. I don't mind tuberose, I actually like it. There is something feminine and elegant about it.
This fragrance, I think I know what Kim was trying to achieve, move away from a typical, sweet celeb scent, and put her name against something elegant and classy.
Well - this one is very clean, heavy on white flowers, fresh.
I have the biggest bottle available, and I think it will take me ages to use it up. It has s very good longevity, sillage decreases with time.
Would I recomend it? No, i'd suggest getting Madonna Truth or Dare as it is a nicer , creamier, softer floral with tuberose.
Kim isn't bad, but it's too 'cold' for me.

rainingroses
rainingroses

As someone who loves white flowers, of course I had to try this!

This starts out very bold and strong - wow, it's really heavy on tuberose and gardenia, making it sweet and creamy. At the very beginning I also smell orange blossom, but that disappears rather quickly.

For a couple of hours, this is mainly tuberose and gardenia and, believe me, I'm pretty content with that! After a while I can smell the musk very clearly, and a teeny bit of woods and spices, but it's not strong and on me I wouldn't describe this fragrance as neither spicy nor woodsy because the woods and spice stays firmly in the background, only there to ground the scent and act as a compliment to all the flowers.

I usually find fragrances heavy on tuberose very dramatic and sensual, yet I wouldn't describe this fragrance as such. I find this has more of a fresher quality, but keep in mind that this comes from the perspective of someone who loves these kind of florals (Fracas!). Compared to something like Acqua di Gioia, this certainly wouldn't be considered 'fresh'. It depends on your perspective.

In the beginning, this has great sillage, but after a while it becomes a skin scent (at least on me). Lasting power is pretty good.

The 'old lady' comments makes me sad (as usual). I know that tuberose generally isn't very loved by the younger generation, but saying that something smells like an old lady is a pretty immature insult, not to mention very constricting.

I really liked this, but I like Madonna's Truth or Dare a lot more, if you're in the market for a tuberose heavy celebrity fragrance.

dielle.desouza
dielle.desouza

I reckon this perfume smells so much better when it is layered over frangipani body lotion. Otherwise by itself it is quite an average smelling perfume. Very green floral. I would personally wear this as an evening winter perfume.

Scentasticme
Scentasticme

I bought this on a whim as I read review comparing this to one of my favorite perfumes, Michael by MK. OH MY !!!! This is BETTER than Michael !!!! Almost the same, this one is so much more creamier. I love the creaminess of all the white flower notes. This smells like a vacation in a bottle. I may not be a fan of Kim K but I am a fan of this perfume ! A stunner ! If you like white, tropical florals, this is a must try !

SorceressOfTheDark
SorceressOfTheDark

Kim Kardashian’s offering is tuberose, yes, but it’s muted generously by other notes to give this perfume an elegant flavor and also, a more common link or an introduction to straight-up florals for those that might want to enjoy their flowers without suffocation. If you’re not familiar with tuberose, it can be an off-putting floral that is very strong and isn’t always likeable. It can take getting used to if you’ve always worn sweeter perfumes that are gourmands with vanilla bases. This is not such a beast.
The opening is undeniably strong with bold fleshy tuberose, sweet honeysuckle, a strong jasmine and equally vibrant gardenia. Prepare yourself for a floral smack in the head that will assault for a good hour or two before it begins to simmer down and allows other notes to come in and play. For me, that’s when the fun begins.
There is an infusion of spices suddenly mixing into the florals along with a mild woods that temper the initial blast. After about two hours of strong, strong florals, this perfume becomes a spicy mix that for me, is more tolerable and low-key. The florals at that point definitely take the back seat in the fragrance. Kim Kardashian is a very feminine, flirty scent that will give you a run for a good six hours.
Perfect for dinners out, special occasions and times when you’re not in closed quarters. This is a perfume when you don’t want to offend the person sitting next to you. It’s just too over-the-top floral to take a chance with upsetting someone with the perfume you’re wearing and this could do that.
I picked up the gift set at $12.50 which included the lotion also which has a glittery quality to it. Wonderful price but not a good selling point for the glitter. Glitter is usually thought of for the younger generation, yet a tuberose perfume statistically is one that is used more by a more mature person. Oxymoron in a box. The tube is huge and now I’m stuck with a large tube of glittery lotion.
The perfume bottle is squat-shaped and easy to hold and spray, simple in color with two inter-twined “K’s”. I really think you only need a small bottle of Kim Kardashian. A little spritz goes a long way and I can’t see myself using up this bottle, much less the lotion any time soon or in the far future either. Unless it’s Halloween and I need to be iridescent.
If you’re a tuberose lover or a heavy floral hitter, this might be a choice for you, but bear in mind, woods and spices do come into play. KK changes mid-way and becomes more of a skin scent. If you’re not sure about tuberose but enjoy woodsy scents and are entering the floral market, this could be a good introduction if you’re willing to sweat out the florals for an hour or two to bring a new perfume to your environment.

LexiOD
LexiOD

I originally bought the 1.7 floz at TJ Maxx for $15 and immediately bought a backup. I love this fragrance, (even though my friend said I was supporting the devil because he hates Kim).
First off, I think the bottle is lovely. It has an eastern aesthetic and it's ironically good for travel, though it did start leaking a bit into the cap, which was probably my bad.
The fragrance itself is awesome if you like white florals like I do. This is a tuberose bomb! It's very bold, very animalic, almost has that urine feel to it if you're not careful, but this is very lovely. People compare it to Michael Kors' Michael, but I think that's just because of the tuberose. Kim's is much stronger and more animalic, in my opinion.
Overall, if you're looking for something unique and bold for a great price, I would definitely recommend this fragrance. It's daring, it's beautiful, and it will last you a long time. 9/10 from me.

xx

jackiec87
jackiec87

I saw this on sale at walgreens for $6 and they had no testers but I figured eh what the hell for $6 you can't go wrong. Boy was I wrong I don't know if it was sitting there to long or what but this smelled like "old lady perfume" and just soooo cheap like those bottles that you say that say if you like this fragrance you'll love our $1.99 version just as much! I literally threw it away after wearing it twice after the initial spray I gave it one more chance yeah it was just as bad as the first time HORRIBLE!!

denissearias
denissearias

A very intense floral fragrance, so much you can get tired of it. Not for all floral tastes. At first I was crazy with this perfume but now I'm just waiting for it to end. I prefer wear it at night but with a tiny spray on the day it's ok.

diamondsr4ever
diamondsr4ever

Top to bottom: Michael Kors Michael.
I couldn't believe it when I first sprayed this on my wrist. If I had been blindfolded and someone had asked me what fragrance I had been sprayed with MK would have immediately sprung to mind.
Perhaps the sillage and longevity are slightly less but apart from that I wish I had known that this was so similar it would have saved me a lot of money.

chuwey
chuwey

my best friend had this as a gift, and she let me try this.

I smell tuberose and gardenia..its remind me to Paris Hilton's Tease but Tease is more light while KK more creamy and delicate.

I prefer this one over tease.
Looove the scent.

If you can pretend this isn't a celebrity fragrance and put it in an unmarked bottle, you'll be very surprised at a pleasant, creamy tuberose with no indolic notes. It is sweet, slightly tart and very pretty if you can set aside expectations. I personally abhore reality TV and most of the people who populate it, but this scent is very pretty.

Dayi Marquez
Dayi Marquez

I received this perfume for my b-day a couple of years ago and I love it. I love the smell of Gardenias in a perfume. I have received compliments when I wear this perfume very often.

Chava
Chava

I tend to dislike celebrity perfumes, but this one is fantastic! It's about time someone did a bold white floral - I love all the gardenia and tuberose. I was expecting this to be a generic, sugary scent like most things that come out today, but I was quite pleasantly surprised to find something far more classic smelling.

beautifulsoul12
beautifulsoul12

I got this perfume as a gift, even though I asked for Kim Kardashian GOLD, I got this instead. I was still happy and excited to try it out but then when I smelt it I was so disappointed, it smelled terrible. And I tried to let it grow on me but the more I smelt it the more I hated it, and to the point where it made me really sick.

I had to throw out the entire thing. Very disappointed.

Mbea88
Mbea88

at the first sniff i didn't liked it,but then the second time i sprayed it on me i really like it,overall the gardenia and tuberose dominates,i wish that i could smell more the oranges,bottom line i like it but not my favorite

Spencemonster
Spencemonster

I can't believe how many people "dislike" this fragrance. YES it has similar notes to many other fragrances .. which BTW were put out AFTER Kim made this. But I love it. A signature scent for me. Never will stop loving its lasting staying power. I have to say out of all my fragrances when I wear this one I have to be in the mood due to the fact it does last so long, sometimes it's almost TOO strong, but overall I love the fragrance.

hippiechick13
hippiechick13

Oh man! How fabulous is this fragrance? Especially, considering it is a celeb potion.

It's honestly right up there and better, I think, than Kors. It's long lasting and has a subtle sweetness that lingers and is so flirtatious and cute.

It's also a fragrance I think you could pull off for a decadent evening on the town, and definitely would be memorable enough if worn for a first date :)

This has been such a surprise, but I am delighted. As someone who also just adores niche brands, I have to say that this is as good as any high-end tuberose-faceted scent on the market these days.

torkwan
torkwan

I really wanted to like this perfume after reading all the reviews on here. However, the gardenia and tuberose was way too overpowering and nauseating.

It's not a bad smell, my boyfriend actually loved it--very clean. But too floral and strong for me I guess :(

zra96
zra96

I love how fresh the smell of garenia is in this scent. Not a smell anyone could dislike!

jjtimmy
jjtimmy

Just want to start out by saying that I am neither a fan nor a hater of Kim Kardashian, as I don't really keep up with celebrity scandalousness. As for the fragrance: this is how I wanted Michael Kors to smell on me. I love white florals and was so disappointed when a sour, metallic note would appear on my skin with MK. This one, however, is just beautiful tuberose and gardenia through and through. And it's way more wallet-friendly than MK too! Well done, KK.

Angel in the South
Angel in the South

I am no fan of Kim Kardashian but being a tuberose lover I was intrigued about this perfume. I bought a 100ml bottle for £20 so was not really bothered if I did not love it.
It arrived this morning and I must admit I am loving it. Like many others I do not care for names and labels it is the perfume that matters. I have high end perfumes that I have not liked. I love the wonderful garden of white flowers that blooms on my skin when I wear this, very feminine and not harsh at all. I have seen a lot of negativity regarding this perfume but I think that most younger people (not all) like sweet, sickly, smelling perfumes that are around these days. I love this one. A keeper in my perfume collection.

BetterJuice
BetterJuice

I deepen this scent up even more by layering it with BBW Warm Vanilla Sugar, which contains jasmine and sandalwood notes. Yummy....I could get addicted to this. Now that I've discovered I'm a gourmand lover I like to add vanilla to perfumes that don't fully 'wow' me without that extra sweet pop of scent.

I'm wearing this combo now as I type this and I have to stop writing every few seconds to sniff my wrist. I love it! I think it will make a good fall/winter combo for work. Something you'd wear with a cute sweater, pencil skirt and boots.

Womanly, you know?

radzzzz
radzzzz

Lol i dont really care who makes it as long as it smells good and this is great! As soon as i too the first whiff i was in love. This is great compared to her other fragrances... Its the only one i can distinguish from the rest because the others all smell the same to me. This is perfect for dates or just a romantic evening.

Nil3
Nil3

I agree with the last review 'Erinbeb'.
Eventhough I don't know how this perfume smells,the bottle seems to me very much Kim herself. ROUND AND DARK. :) It ALWAYS has to be about herself,huh? Sorry Gardenias. :(

Erinbeb
Erinbeb

I love gardenias this perfume really smells like you have rolled in 1000000000 gardenias. But the bottle sends a totally different message like it is suppose to be a heavy night time perfume when it's just not! Come on! gardenias are white and it has a black bottle!

mad.kat.96
mad.kat.96

VERY Gardenia and I seem to get magnolia although its not in the notes. Very heavy sillage for the first hour then calms down to a close/mid sillage. Lasts about 4 hours on me. I really like it.

muskymale
muskymale

I'm not a fan of Kim at all, but I must say that I like this perfume enough for me to maybe buy it in the near future. On first spray, it smells very jasmine, almost fracas or truth or dare like, but then goes very quickly to smell like Michael Kors perfume, which is not a bad thing. I love tuberose anyway. Quite long lasting on my hand and clothes too.

LolaLoCer
LolaLoCer

I sprayed this on my wrist to sample the smell. I wanted to give it a try, seeing as most people don't like the Kardashians. I'd humor them. When I sprayed it, omg...what an awful sour and headclogging smell. I was suprised because I love gardenia and jasmin, but this just wasn't cutting it for my body chemistry. The dry down didn't change. It was just sour and smelled like cleaning chemicles.

Trvevil
Trvevil

Не, Ким сама наверное не носит)Пишут, что Майкла Корса носит.

Bought this fragrance for a really cheap price as I want a nice gardenia in my wardobe. This sounded great, so I blind bought it. My thoughts.

As I see many opinions are biased, but this will not be. First of all, I expected more of this perfume, but am also curious how it will sound in winter, because winter is when gardenia note does the magic on me.

Initially. The bottle is round as pictured, nothing really special in my opinion or beautiful. A decent bottle, that I might carry in my bag without fear that it'll look like a mess in a while.

The opening was erm... jasmine, big jasmine flower mixed with orange flowers. This initial phase is 1 in 1 with how Rasasi Blue Lady smells (quite popular drugstore fume my mum had), but less suffocating I guess, potent still...

Later it gets this gardenia note with muskiness, tuberose again, and this is my favorite phase. I guess in winter it will be even better than in heat.

I'd have to say, most of youngsters not going to like this, but it is nice overall, and good price. Indeed something from Michael by Michael Kors is to be sniffed in here only not that sugared, just gardenia and tuberose, also briefly reminds me of Chasse aux Pappilons. I guess I'll have to update this review sometime ^^

Galya
Galya

Interesno,a sama Kim vot eto nosit ?somnevayus silno.....
In english: I mean that Kim don't wearing it at all ;)

jojoSafa
jojoSafa

i like it... :)

love45
love45

This is a really nice scent and sophisticated! I think it is worth a try :)
I love the Gardenia and Tuberose in this perfume because it makes it creamy. I didn't know what to expect from this perfume but I am so glad I tried it. As long as a perfume smells good and you like it, why not go for it? Put aside who made and just enjoy the fragrance! :)

madgefan
madgefan

It's good. Nothing amazing but it's a nice sweet gardenia. Too sweet for my tastes as I prefer my gardenia to be darker and muskier. KK reminds me of Bodycology's Gardenia body mist but not as sweet. I'd recommend it to anyone who wants a sweet gardenia that stands out but doesn't have the oomph of Fracas or Madonna's Truth Or Dare.

Buddhagirl
Buddhagirl

I always get compliments when I wear this.
This is in my small perfume collection. I really only wear this when I run out of my J'adore Dior :)
Very nice scent.

rosagarcia163
rosagarcia163

So the first time I smelt this fragrance, a friend of mine pretty much just sprayed in my face " Here this smells good!" At first I was like, What the hell is this? I didnt like it and I got a headache, it smelt like whore to me. But after thinking about it for a while, I got curious and wanted to buy my own bottle. I liked how this scent demands attention and is like " Hey look at me!"

You need to be very sparing when you spray it, its so strong that you might overdue it on accident. From I hear on other websites about this perfume is that women get many compliments from men when they are out clubbing. I have to agree, this isnt the scent that will find you Prince charming, but will attract many men willing to tap that ass.

I like to wear perfumes like I am putting on a different persona, if I am going somewhere different, like a strip club, party, or the casino I wear this scent because to me its trashy sexy I like it and hate it at the same time

Museumgal
Museumgal

This is a less balmy version of Michael Kors Michael. It has many of the same qualities, but is not as overwhelming -- hah not to say this isn't a strong scent! But Michael Kors has a more tropical feel, much balmier, this is more just the flowers themselves -- very sweet and heady by themselves. Has more gardenia than tuberose, giving it a slightly soapier quality. Sillage and longevity are both excellent. Very heavy scent, use a light hand.

Amazing review Beach Girl!! This perfume is indeed like heaven!!

Beach Girl
Beach Girl

I don't care one bit whether this is a celebrity scent or not and btw Kim did not create this perfume, Claude Dir is the perfumer. Not knowing what to expect after hearing that it was a gardenia fragrance, I was more than pleasantly surprised. It's not screechy or harsh like some gardenia scents can be but rather it's warm, creamy and lush. A bit linear, yes but wow, who cares when it smells like this. I felt as if I had stepped into a fantastic victorian garden, abundant mounds of heady white flowers wet with dew and sweet earthy aromas overwhelming my senses. I find it extremely feminine, intoxicating and a bit erotic. If you love white flowers, this could be your new love!

cnotche
cnotche

I'm not one to care about labels or brands. If it smells good on me, I'll wear it. I don't particularly LoVe Kim Kardashian, but I didn't want to let that dissuade me from trying a potentially fabulous scent.

That being said....this scent is not so fabulous.

I generally gravitate towards the warmer, sweet or woody scents, but I am open to florals. However, this scent has a disproportionately huge wallop of white florals. Like a punch-you-in-the-face smack of gardenias from the first spray. It mellows a tad in the dry-down, but the musk that emerges instead doesn't do the nose any favors either. It smells like those cheap Calgon bathsalt cubes that you can get at the dollar store. No joke. And the sillage is huge. Since I greatly disliked the scent, it was especially noticeable to me every time I moved; it seemed to waft into the air whenever I moved my arm around.

If you want to bathe in white florals and just can't get enough, you might like this scent. Otherwise, I'd just steer clear or at least try it before you buy it.

soonflower
soonflower

I'm quite impressed.
It really is similar MK but it's sweeter in the drydown and MK is heavier.

Creamy, waxy, sensual.
It isn't overpowering. Just strong enough.

And longlasting.

I'm very happy with my blind purchase.

Sindee
Sindee

This perfume smells almost just like Michael Kors to me. Creamy gardenia and a little sweet.

I love this one! It is like the flowery version of the new Roberto Cavalli. Staying power is not that good unfortunately..

Chicagobelle
Chicagobelle

I'm surprised there are so many dislikes for this perfume.I think it smells very nice, a litte sweet. Unfortunately I doesn't last long but other than that it smells wonderful on me.

PetiteLily
PetiteLily

Beautiful scent with lots of tuberose. It is a twin to Michael Kors for Women. I wear and love both.

Niovi
Niovi

I really wanted to like this because I love every single one of the ingredients and I concess I admire Kim's style.
However it is nothing like the description implies. It is 100% floral and there is nothing oriental about this. The smell is also rather plastic.
Still, I have to give it that: it is a pretty distinct/ memrable perfume, and it has its own character. I recommend it to girls who don't look for something sophisticated and dark but something light and flowery for spring/summer.

elenapaun4
elenapaun4

I just purchased this perfume because it was on sale at my local drugstore for 9$.
First smell is intense white floral which I don't mind. Throughout the day this scent lingered and developed into a sweet smell which i absolutely love. This perfume would be nice maybe at a beach or worn outside on a summer or spring day. I like it because it is extremely long lasting and develops into a nice scent, less floral more spicy woody.

Mozartiana
Mozartiana

What a pleasant surprise this perfume is! I bought it blindly and boy I am glad I did! Do not be deceived by this fragrance, it is not a typical celebrity juice. This one is far more sophisticated (and honestly, I do not see any connection this juice might have with the personality of KK) and a cleverly crafted fragrance. It has a briskly floral top that mellows down to a milky dry down. The white florals, tuberose and gardenia are absoulutyely gorgeous here. If you are a fan of white florals but consider Fracas too shocking and powerful, give this one a shot. It is a nice all day long perfume, suitable for office and time out. Also, I believe it is wearable all year long. I got myself a 30ml edp and have to say that the bottle is rather unappealing, but still it is a bargain! It reminds me a lot on Givenchy Amarige, although this one is a less complicated composition. On my skin (pale white, Caucasian), it lingers 5-6 hours which is again, great for the price!

Prettysweetz
Prettysweetz

Don't care for celebrity perfumes just because most of them smell like juice and something I can get in Victoria secret. Furthermore, I dont want to smell like a 13 year old. The first celebrity perfume that surprised me was Paris Hilton fairy because it smelled just like juicy couture which I used in my 20s (ugh) FYI I do not like Paris...so I don't care for the name splattered on a bottle, if I like it...I'll buy it!
Anyway, I was very surprised by this! It does not smell like a celebrity perfume...it smells "expensive", Sophisticated, and grown up...very well done!!! Smells like creamy tuberose...yum...it is the perfect tuberose for me...it's strong but not strong like fracas which I can't stomach...I don't like fracas but I like this perfume.
I wear this to the office or out to a casual dinner...I don't find this perfume sexy...but makes me feel like a strong woman.

damewolf13
damewolf13

On me this perfume is just a straight shot of pure sweet gardenia and aromatic orange blossoms . It's not fancy or complicated, just the sweet blend of those two summer flowers, nothing more, nothing less.
If you like fragrances that remind you of spring/summer fun and flowers, this is the one for you! Sillage is amazing and longevity is good.

liban23
liban23

I really dislike the whole Kardashian family, but I decided not to be biased and tested this out. I'm sorry but this is awful. The flowers are WAY to overpowering and this is a very heavy fragrance. I expected something a little bit more lively. On the plus side, the bottle is kind of cute.

azfiri
azfiri

i have smelt this at least 5 times and every time i have, i found it HORRIBLE

karenrobert
karenrobert

As beautiful as Kim Kardashian is, this perfume doesn't seem to match with Kim's beautiful fun sexy aura. It's heavy, sensual, deep, and mature. It's not as horrid as the medicinal smell of Guerlain's Shalimar but it's not a fragrant I would not want to try again for second time. If you are migraine prone, take a easy with the spritzing. Other than that, it's an average strong vintage perfume just like all the stuff made 30+ years ago that I can't seem to find any uniqueness. Works best as a night fragrant.

Lanlisa
Lanlisa

I wanted to like it but had to pass... Strong and chemical....

lisha7x
lisha7x

i absolutely love this scent its very strong though

lia.devons
lia.devons

it smelled sexy and sweet at first but then few sec it starts get sour and makes me think of pickles

Nefelisparkles
Nefelisparkles

I said I would wait for a proper review, just received it two days ago.. But I couldn't help it. I love love love it! It is an amazing sweet floral, it smells kind of cold and refreshing, it would be better for spring and summer I think. The most prominent notes for me are tuberose and honeysuckle..Will return for a better review. But just Love it!

michellec

I have already reviewed this perfume and liked it then,but now ive had this a long time i thought doing it again would confirm my love for this. I am a self confessed perfume addict Im 32 years old and when i turned 16 and got my first hairdressing job i started buying them due to being in such close contact with people. I have owned so many bottleds id be embarrassed to confirm how many!This perfume is amazing IF you like floral perfumes!I say that because everyone is partial to certain types Floral, vanilla, woody,fresh You get the idea I was never a person who liked florals In fact this is the first ive ever owned. I always liked vanilla based.This has the nicest blend of tuberose and the dry down has a sweet musky But not too much finish with almost a sandlewood vanilla left behind. Its great quality for the price and a wonderful change to the sugary sweet candy ones every man and his dog is wearing!I LOVE this and will always have many back ups I am in no way a kim fan but kudos to her for this scent!!!

Patu
Patu

I love love love this perfume. It smells so pretty, sexy, rich and soft musk. It is perfect.

Perfumegoddess23
Perfumegoddess23

This is such a unique scent , very special & I love this smell each time I wear this I feel so sexy & confident I think the Gardenia was used beautifully & this is very long lasting & gets tons f compliments !

loonad

2nd bottle of this bought-this time a 100ml bottle with the body lotion.just love it.good for summer nights.just lovely.

debush
debush

like it, gardenia and musky scent.Long lasting fragrance, you did it Kim!

ailishlu
ailishlu

Received this in a giveaway (thanks Denoula) and I really like it. This is one strong tuberose. In fact for me the tuberose overpowers the rest of the notes and you get a real blast of it at the beginning, so a light hand is needed. At the very begininning I did find it rather strong, but I think I probably sprayed too much. As the evening wore on it settled down nicely on my skin and I had a nice floral bouquet, an ever-present scent. Yes the gardenia is also there. Tuberose and gardenia together. A stong concoction! Either you like it or you don't. Well I really, really like it. I'm a tuberose fan anyway. I really like the woodsy notes in the drydown. This lasts for a very long time and sillage is great. I can still smell it on my arms this morning.

asher.jessie
asher.jessie

There's so much hatred toward this fragrance, but I absolutely adore it! I simply cannot get enough. Everyone is so quick to liken it to Tease and Michael, but I find something very slight that is different that I just can't stop loving. I own Tease, and I wear it quite often...but I definitely prefer Kim! It's dark and light at the same time, it's bold and strong, and it makes a statement just as I like to do.

I'm a huge white floral fan, especially when tuberose takes the center stage. It's dramatic, like me. But it's the honeysuckle in this fragrance that really catches my attention. This fragrance really is a beauty that goes unappreciated.

Give it a chance, and judge the fragrance...not the celebrity. And I feel so sorry for these people that can't detect more than one note. You probably shouldn't be writing a review if you're simply too unable to survey the fragrance completely. This fragrance has much more to offer than the gardenia/tuberose note that everyone is hating on. Sure, it's an overpowering note by nature, but it's the intricacies that set every fragrance apart from another.

mangocherry
mangocherry

A girl at work wears this and on her it smells nice with her wafting by. I got a warm, floral and musky scent which lasts all day. BUT when she resprays it and when she one let me try it oh my gosh its so overpowering! It really gave me a headache and I havent a clue what note it is but I cannot bear the smell now.

Shimone
Shimone

When I heard that KK is an inexpensive alternative to Michael,I figured;why not try it! I am not a fan of hers,but HEY...she created a beautiful dupe! Although I love MK more,I will be purchasing KK instead because its much more affordable.❤

noninoni
noninoni

I've seen how this was produced on the Kardashian reality show and how the K sisters were fighting with each other. Honestly this lacks the depth needed and the maturity of taste is just not there. What a waste

ninjawhut
ninjawhut

I bought the 30ml blindly on a whim, can't quite recall why. When I tried it for the first time, all I got was a MASSIVE wave of gardenia. I love how gardenias smell in person, but the strength of this note made me think it more suited for a much older woman. This first little spritz smelt as overwhelming as if I had been dipped in a bathtub of the stuff. I immediately put it away for quite sometime.

Recently I brought it out again and sprayed a little, because I had forgotten why I had decided I didn't care for it. As soon as the gardenia hit my nose, I remembered. However, the dry-down was very pleasant! On my skin the bold gardenia had been tamed into a warm, sweet, subtle floral. I can definitely wear this out somewhere as long as I give it time first!

Though I ended up liking it, it wasn't at all what I expected from the bottle. As aboman said, one would expect a dark musky scent. I was expecting something much more seductive, but at least I got a decent scent out of it after giving it a chance!

mew.kitty
mew.kitty

Just gained a decant sample of this. I'm glad I didn't buy this fragrance on a blind buy because I can't stand it. I first spritzed it on a piece of paper and that was bad enough, but it smelled so bad on my skin that I washed it off right away. Not a huge Kim K fan to begin with,and defintely not a fan of her debut fragrance. Bottom line: Test before you buy!

krayolakolorz
krayolakolorz

Super floral scent. Not my type at all. Sprayed it on and it was extremely overpowering. Gardenia is a no for me.

perfumemad62

I blind bought this on my lunch break as it was going for a very cheap price. I stupidly spritzed this whilst I was in work and had to put up with it all day.

It starts out actually nice, it smelt sweet,tropical and floral. It was enjoyable until I got a very bad headache, I think it was all the florals.I gave this to my grandmother and she told me afterwards that it gave her a migraine.

Overall, unfortunately it gave me a severe headache and I definitely would recommend you test this before you buy. I think if you like very strong florals go for it.

kitten_purry
kitten_purry

I have cough still while first i spray it on my skin.. Really it gave me Cough and headache !
Unfortunately it was a blind.

God damn discusting frag and i tried to clean myself with wetwipe but it still smells and i hate it hate it hate it !!! Now, i ll take a shower immediately !!!

cinema1974
cinema1974

Seeing her perfume cabinet on T.V was amazing, she had all the high end lines and know the concept of black bottles to protect the fragrance from light, well she got that right to protect the notes. I am a big tuberose fan and own Fracas and Kennth cole Black which is tuberose also. I do not know what grade of tuberose she used but it has to be the cheapest notes made. This one fell short and glad this bottle was free and I did not purchase it. It does not work well on my skin, it just real strong and smells like I put on 100 squirts. I have skin that hold scents well and this just made it worse. I am just shocked what she buys for herself does not mimic what she makes to sell for mass production. It was the first scent so the others should get better.

virga
virga

White flowers (tuberose and gardenia, some jasmine, orange blossom) and the jam, tons of jam. Sweet and loud, appealing and borderline tasteless – the metaphor of Kim Kardashian.

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

This gave me an instant headache.

scentchik34

This is actually my all time favorite perfume. It had been since the first time i wore it after blind buying it judt because it was from kim kardashian. I have michael kors as well and i know they're very similar but i think kims version is just a little bit better. To my nose, michael kors is heavier on the gardenia...in a lind of unbalanced way. Kim k signature is better blended with gardenia, tuberose, mandarin, vanilla and sandalwood all equally represented and smelling beautiful in a perfect balance. Ive sprayed.through about 4 bottles so far. I do keep lotd of extrad and never plan on running out

loonad

nice perfume.very un-kim kardashian imho.i wear it on weekends or when i hang at home.it is floral and v feminine.love it.

scentchik34

I love this perfume. Its my signature frag...i fell in love with it the first time i smelled it and i have not been without it since.im a big fan of tuberose but with this scent it wasn't just tuberose i smelled it was tuberose, jasmine,
Orange, vanilla tonka bean and musk. Definitely love at first smell and forever afyer for me.!!

A good basic tuberose and gardenia based white floral. I am not the biggest fan of either floral note, but sometimes I'm in the right mood for something like this. I find this very similar to MK, lighter than fracas, and less sweet than Truth or Dare. This is a good intro scent if you are just getting into this type of white floral, like I am. I think this smells pretty good on me, light and fresh, pretty and lady like.

Lady.BaaBaa
Lady.BaaBaa

Gorgeous white floral, and very reminiscent of Micheal Kors and Fracas. Obviously at a lower price point you don't get quite as much staying power, but the powdery way it unfolds is just gorgeous. If you're a gardenia/ jasmine obsessive like me this is a must-buy.

loonad

bought myself a 30ml bottle and liked it.great for spring and summer.very flowery!

temo
temo

One word for me. Headache! I need to stay far away from this one!

sofababe
sofababe

Kim Kardashian's first fragrance has surprised me. Big white florals, full of tuberose and it lasts very well. I have a small tester bottle and will seriously consider a full bottle next summertime.

CatBlanc
CatBlanc

The opening is very similar to Michael Kors. Kim K EDP kicks off with a melon-y sweetness and a touch of coconut milk.

The heart is the best part of this fragrance, it's addictive and incredibly sexy. Gardenia makes its way into the sweet mixture and dominates throughout the life of this perfume. The tuberose here provides the backbone for this decadent floral scent, but is never violent or harsh. The heart of the fragrance reveals the luscious spice and tonka, with a whiff of green bitterness.

The dry down is my least favourite part, the sandalwood is barely detectable, with the leftover sweetness of tuberose and a generic musk.

This perfume is definitely floral, heady but surprisingly fresh. The projection is amazing, you will definitely be noticed and get ready for compliments. I would recommend it for those who are curious to try Fracas but want something easier to wear. The price tag simply adds another reason to love this perfume.

Raina
Raina

This review is for the fragrance and has nothing to do with the celebrity herself. I've got nothing against Kim and I think its an amazing accomplishment that she's managed to build a buisness around whatever the heck it is she does.

I was hoping to have found a more affordable alternative to Michael Kors fragrance as I'd been hearing how similar they were, so I went and got myself a bottle (or two) before deciding if I needed to spend the money on Michael.

You can definitly smell somewhat of a resemblance in the buttery tuberose. Unfortuantely, that is where the resemblance ends for me. You can really tell the difference in quality between these two by all of the supporting notes around that tuberose.

Where Michael has a backdrop of tropical, fresh, and green scents to lend a lovely cripsness to an otherwise animalic flower, Kim's fragrance holds more of a muskiness. A scent that can be described as that "clothes out of a dryer" musk that's commonly found in cheaper or mainstream fragrances. The result of this musk is that there's nothing to balance out that gardenia/tuberose mix, and the fragrance falls rather flat and turns into somewhat of a dirty laundry scent.

Every time I sprayed this expecting something as lovely as Michael, I'd wind up needing a shower because this smelled like unwashed skin or unclean laundry. If this works for you, great. Personally, I'd rather stick to the real thing.

Louise Graves
Louise Graves

This perfume is a burst of honeysuckle and orange blossom when first sprayed. Not for the faint hearted. After a few minutes gardenia and jasmin shine through. Reminds me of the gardenias my mother used to wear when I was small. Beautiful. The base notes eventually settle in. Vanilla and musk. This a mature fragrance unlike most other celeb fragrances. I love it. It was a blind buy and very different from KK's Gold. I'll wear it often. Warm sexy and reminds me of warm sunsets.

sramji
sramji

I know a lot of people say this smells 'old-ladyish' but I disagree. (I'm only 26) There are so many scents out there geared toward younger women and they are all starting to smell the same to me, fruity and watery. It is so refreshing to smell a fragrance whose scent is unlike any other I have smelled recently, good job Kim!

jessigirl
jessigirl

I think that perfume smells wonderful! It is a nice white floral, strong tuberose and it doesn't give me a headache. it also has a slight fruity smell to it. I think it gets it's sexiness from the musk it really stands out. unfortunately it doesn't hold very well, but that is its only downside.

laura.fopiano
laura.fopiano

Since I have discovered this site, I've spent days upon days reading and buying new and not so new fragrances.

My daughter bought this for me two years ago when I went back home to San Diego at Christmas time. I absolutely adore tuberose and this one is filled with heady decadent white flowers!

I live in Georgia where the summers are hot and very humid. Even in the summer heat I find it lovely.

I'm so glad I found this site all though my wallet is much lighter, my desire to learn about fragrance and alchemy has been with me for decades and I now have a place to read Actual human feedback and not marketing hype. Thank Fragrantica!

kitsunemagic
kitsunemagic

Im surprised I like this because I hated the Madonna perfume(since this is supposedly smells like it =P)

the top notes remind me of my childhood I guess you can say, as a kid I spend alot of time at my grandma's house and her garden had alot of honey suckle all over her yard and they sure smelled lovely every summer morning, something about this perfume reminds me of those times being a kid, I guess this is why I like this scent, reminiscing old times and smelling those honeysuckle flowers,

the way I discribe this smell? imagine going outside when the sun is barely coming up after a rainy night, the smell of fresh air, dewy grass, and flowers perfuming the atmosphere naturally..x3 not a fan of Kim K, but I can say she sure has good taste in scents

perfect for those cool spring and summer mornings

shinelle_b
shinelle_b

Smells like gardenia to me. Smells a bit cheap, but it's not bad. Not one of my favorites though.

pugnose
pugnose

Wonderful scent that smells expensive. If you don't like the sweet smells or teenager scents than this is for you.

Eau~De~Allure
Eau~De~Allure

I will say that I personally greatly dislike Kim Kardashian...But credit where credit is due, I must say, I love this perfume.
It reminds me of the smell of Greece. I was enchanted by this perfume and I love it.

teresaperfumeaddict!
teresaperfumeaddict!

I cannot stand this perfume!
it is way too heady and floral and smells like a funeral parlour! it actually depresses me to smell this perfume and is soo old and musty that it smells a perfume that was created in 1940!

jennifer60656
jennifer60656

I smelled this today at Kmart and I have to say I was genuinely surprised - this is a very throwback scent. I was expecting the usual shrieking, sweet, fruity celeb-u-scent but not at all. It reminds me of the flowerbombs of the past: White Shoulders (which isn't as strong), Red Door, Sand & Sable. This isn't my type of fragrance - I'm more a fan of the old chypres and orientals but my godmother adores these kinds of floral scents. As a matter of fact, I have bought the three above mentioned fragrances for her and she loves them to death and they really smell terrific on her. I know what my next perfume purchase for her will be =).

kamigreiss
kamigreiss

Kim's fragrance is some much like her, over bearing at first, with a head ache inducing synthetic sweetness and no longevity.

gparedes143
gparedes143

smell dies down after an hr or so and smells devine.. i agree its strong off the bottle but give it a chance and it wont be so bad <3

passionata20
passionata20

This is not a perfume review but just a funny remark (contains some not polite words but not a hate remark in any possible way).

I don´t know if this perfume is available on the russian market, BUT that KK logo looks exactly like russian letter "Ж" which is the first letter of word "ass" in russian. Since it is not a polite word, then people usually write "Ж..." (жопа) in comments which is equal to "A.." (ass). So usually when russians see that letter they instantly (most of them, including me) think of that word, since there are not many words in russian language that start with this letter.
AND the funny thing is: isn´t that what Kim Kardashian famous for? :D

nightcat23
nightcat23

I really hate this perfume. It's so loud and heavy. It's white florals are so strong that it gives me such an unbelievably bad headache. You couldn't pay me to wear this! Her Gold perfume is much better and more wearer friendly. This perfume should definitely not been worn in an office or closed confined space. The tuberose and gardenia are monsters in this one!

jonr951

NEW Kim Kardashian Glam! It's on her perfume site and perfumania! : )

Here are the notes: Pink Watermelon, Sparkling Citrus, Juicy Berries, Star Jasmine, Rose Absolute ORPUR, Egyptian Tuberose, Orris Butter, Creamy Sandalwood and Sensual Musk

luxlover
luxlover

The bottle itself exudes the strength of the scent inside. Normally I'm not a fan of heavy flowery perfumes but this one is nice. Stays fragrant on me for long time. It's a comforting scent, something I would spray on my pillows when I want the feminine vibe all over. But since I smelled something similar from another perfume(s)in the past (probably Marc Jacobs Gardenia), this bottle won't be a staple in my stash.

nush imogen
nush imogen

At first i hated this because it's so strong and so much floral, but it grew on me and now i love it! Great evening scent for the summer! I got it in a set with shimmery body lotion and i almost love that one even more, love the glow it gives my skin, i will definitely buy the lotion again, thanks Kim :)

marysiac
marysiac

It's a cool fragrance but you absolutely MUST spray on SPARINGLY. Too Much & you will dislike the scent after a few minutes but if you spray once maybe twice it's not too bad. Personally I like kim Kardashian's other fragrance Gold much better.

canadianpetite
canadianpetite

Was on clearance for $20 and luckily there was a tester. It opened strong and sharp then stayed that way for an hour. After that, the sillage of one short spray shortened from three feet to a foot but the notes remained sharp. It assaulted my nose from start to the end. Some are comparing this to Fracas and I would say they are both bold but Fracas seems rounder. Fracas makes me want to sniff more but Kim Kardashian perfume hurts my sniffer. I think she went softer on her other one - the Gold one. It's sweeter and more vanilla (from what I remember). Oh well, $20 saved toward a bottle of Prada Infusion D'Iris (one of my lemmings of the month).

Sillage: give it a wi-i-i-ide berth
Longevity: more than four hours

lbures68
lbures68

Very heavy floral - reminds me of White Shoulders.

natttttttm
natttttttm

Very generic and overwhelming gardenia. I am not a fan of this brand of artificial smelling, overwhelming gardenia. As far as the sharp notes, it reminds me of Jessica McClintock, which is a much more balanced fragrance. Save your money, it smells like an old Avon granmotherly perfume.

thecomic22
thecomic22

Bought this one yesterday at Walmart, marked down from $26 to $5. That really should of said it all. There was no scent tester on the box, so it was basically a blind buy. I'm no fan of the Kardashians, but I was still optimistic & thought it might smell good. I was wrong. It's a strong, granny type floral scent. Not for me at all. Ended up giving it away. Not worth the original price, or the $5 it was on sale for.

Bebette
Bebette

I am a huge white floral lover and have grown up with dozens of jasmine and gardenia bushes surrounding my house but this, this... "perfume" smells artificial and of poor quality. To clarify, no I am not saying this based on Kim Kardashian at all, I actually would expect more from her as I adore her sense of fashion (most of the time). I had tested it when it was first released ages ago and it made no impact on me, I lost interest in it almost immediately after spraying and went to work and forgot all about it. I decided to try again recently and it made my nose curl. I was actually irritated that I'd used a wrist for it, as I only have 2, and wanted to sample others. If this interests you, I recommend forking over the extra cash for something of quality as Michael Kors Michael Kors, which KK herself actually wears.

@ PAIGE & JRHIND:
I so AGREE!Finally, some are smartly looking beyond the 'celebrity frag' tag and are actually commenting the scent itself which to me is intoxicatingly seductive and feminine... I get Sooooo many compliments on this scent (each day almost!) that I wonder how so many people dislike it... Perhaps it is my chemistry that comes into play because when wearing it, I have been asked at least four times if it was Poison by Christian Dior. So beyond the marketing , there is a little gem hiding : only for those who know that beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder. And when I behold this beautifully crafted fragrance, I behold wonderment and joy. good day!

paiged98@gmail.com
paiged98@gmail.com

Lots of commentary on the Kardashians, so I will stick to the scent. I like it very much. Yes, similarities to MK, which is awful in my opinion and unwearable. Also, one that is even closer is Jennifer Anniston's perfume, which is very nice but the gardenia and jasmine are still a tad too heavy. Kim Kardashian's, is actually a smoother, elegant blend. The quality is there, it makes such a difference as to where the ingredients are from, magic of the synthetics and who the perfumer is. I can see this being a bombshell scent on a hot, humid summer night. I think this suits her persona very well, despite what people think, and we all did not know all her business from the reality shows, she is a beautiful woman and exudes sexiness and luxury. I think that got conveyed in this bottle.

rosembloom

Different strokes for different folks! I used to despise this fragrance but as the weather grew warmer here in Canada,I radically changed my mind. This lovely composition smells ever so sweet today! It almost resembles Poison .. my roomate seems to love it, more than my Michael Korrs (Capri, Hawai, Bermuda , ...) So today is a cleaning day with lotsa sunshine pouring in the apparment and this fragrance just blooms with floral femininity on me. What i most love aboutit is how long it lingers and how it leaves a beautiful sillage around me. I wonder.. If it is so awful to many of u (wand was to me, lol), why do I get so compliments when i wear it and why do my friends rush out to buy it because they fell in love with the delicious whiffs they caught? Oh well, I must have a very compatible chemistry! I am feeling so clean and yet sophisticated. Anxious to try the new ones: which do u like best fragrantifriends??? xxx

1nov
1nov

nice perfume . made me want to try the other perfume from Kim with the gold bottle ..

grandmancar
grandmancar

Absolutely love! It's long lasting but not overpowering. Wherever I go, someone exclaims over how beautiful I " smell".

ecofreak2001
ecofreak2001

At first...all I can smell is a gardenia bouquet. So beware if you don't like gardenias, I don't think this will be your cup of tea. Then the gardenia mellows out and then you end up with a musky, spicy, white flowery smell that's very feminine. I get compliments on this one, mainly from ladies.

rosembloom

I added Tease by Paris Hilton to the comparable scents though Tease is milder and seems to be all about candied violets , this one is a spicy and milky gardenia-tuberose. I like wearing them together for increased sillage, staying power and aromatherapeutic purposes (both are calming and comforting to me) . Seems i have gone floral for Spring. My all time favs. being fruity gourmand, this makes for a refreshing and more mature statement. I went from despising KK, to liking it moderately, to then loving it dearly. It will remain in my perfume wardrobe for awhile methinks! As I type, buttery notes of jasmine, gardenia and spicy woods waft up as the slightly citrusy opening dries off. It is now one of my favorites 'go-to perfume for Spring and a great compliment catcher!

VeronicaPinkHeart
VeronicaPinkHeart

I like this perfume, but it smells exactly like Prince Matchabelli's new musk. If you want a perfume with a cheaper price tag, just get Prince matchabelli's new musk, and wholla!! There's Kim Kardashian's scent.
I think she had tried to copy the design of his perfumes also.
Here's my rating
5/10 for originality
9/10 for lasting power
8/10 for potency

it's an overall 7.5 rating as a fragrance.

weegee
weegee

Tuberose lovers take note: Kim Kardashian is a Fracas clone. Really & truly! I've done a wrist-to-wrist comparison and can't deny that KK is a lower cost option if your budget can't handle Fracas right now.

***My Fracas review was posted nearly 2 years ago and I'm happy to report I'm still "in like" with Fracas. But honestly, I think KK is a more interesting take on tuberose, perhaps (dare I say it?) a younger version of Fracas.***

pansylady

I'm not a fan of Kim Kardashian by a long shot, but I love this fragrance! For me, this is bliss- a perfect white floral harmony!

Mandarin and gardenia sing the top notes, then tuberose takes the lead- and during the final notes of this symphony, an orange blossom finale-

I love the fact that these three white florals take turns-because orange blossom is a note that usually totally dominates on me, washing out the other notes.

Potency and longevity are good, and this fragrance drew compliments twice during the same week, which is breaking a record for me!

I much prefer KK to Michael Kors- because, although MK has a lovely heart, it very quickly disintegrates into a wimpy generic shampoo fragrance on me- KK, on the other hand, holds onto it's heart notes much longer, and the dry down is slightly soapy, but altogether enchanting-

vicka16
vicka16

I first smelled this fragrance yestarday, and kinda liked it. It was VERY sweet and rich, and I thought it doesn't worth to buy it because it's just a celebrity fragrance (sorry, I have bad experience with Paris Hilton :().
But the more I was thinking about what I could smell from the bottle (YES, I sniffed it directly from the bottle, couldn't try it on me because the push push was missing), so the more I was thinking about this gorgeous, rich, velvety scent, the more I was obsessed with it! So I went back to the store and bought the set. 50ml EDP, body lotion and shower gel for only $20 - what a great bargain! I'm very happy with my purchase! :))

UPDATE: The sillage is amazing! I only sprayed it once on my wrist, and 5 hours later I can still smell it without aproching my wrist to my noze very close.
I'm in love with this perfume! What a succes for a celebrity fragrance!

Oh, and you have to go easy with the application. It makes havy sprays.

jenny23
jenny23

I love this scent so pretty.Very girly and if it smells like a grandma scent (which I do not find) then call me grandma! (I am 24)
Wow so I can still smell this on my wrist and its been 6 hours/Awesome staying power!

jonr951

I just ordered the set w/ the 3 different scented rollerballs. I'm SO excited to get it in! I spent more on it than I did on a 3.4 oz bottle of her Gold fragrance. Dang it! Haha! But I think they'll be worth it. I hope! Haha! Mandarin, Tuberose, and Vanilla Orchid oh my! : )

Booogie
Booogie

I get more and more annoyed with the Kardashians with each passing year, they are EVERYWHERE. However, I do love a good white floral so I gave this one a shot. I've read that Michael Kors is one of their all-time favorite scents and to my nose, that's exactly what this scent is trying to be.

It fails to be as exotic and just plain intoxicating as Michael Kors, it sort of falls flat and more along the lines of Beauty by Calvin Klein. Someone also told me I smelled really fruity while wearing this... I don't smell any fruits or citruses in particular but everyone interprets fragrance differently. I really enjoy this for what it is. Nothing groundbreaking, it's not a must have, it's just nice. I will always prefer Michael Kors <3

Lasting power is decent. I'd say i get a good 5-6 hours out of this. It's drawn a few compliments as well.

miblackbutterfly
miblackbutterfly

At first i kind of liked the scent of it so i purchased it. the next day that i used it, it gave me a really bad headache because it was too much. my husband said it smell like "Raid" insect spray so i had to get rid of it!!! it was not worth my $80..

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Kim Kardashian smells like a rip off of the original Michael Kors fragrance. All they did was add a woody raspberry, more gardenia, and slap Kim’s name on it. The dry down smells like chemicals and fortunately it doesn’t last long before it gone. I love the original Michael Kors so I can’t totally hate on this fragrance because it smells so similar but, way to ruin a classic.

i HATE the kardashians, but i LOVE gardenia, which was the only reason i tested this.
and i must say that i wasn't at all suprised, its alot like kim, tacky, cheap and irritating.

br1dget
br1dget

This scent resembles so many out there on the market that I wouldn't spend my money on it. There is nothing original about it, it's just straight up gardenia and there are so many like it out there already. The scent is very overwhelming and actually smells a little bit cheap. I expected more out of this and was very disappointed when I first sampled it. Mediocre and nothing special about it, just like it's creator.

over_caffeine
over_caffeine

Tackiest white floral fragrance ever. Sharp, screaming, seeking bad attention. Very much like the one it was named after. This is washing machine laundry detergent at its worst.The dry down is a very musty, old lady smell.
This would be better off as a bathroom freshener than a body perfume.

PS. I'm not slamming this because it is a celebrity fragrance. Some celebrities make/inspire/lend their names to really good perfumes like SJP (the best celebrity fragrance I think is Covet), JLO (Live is good, too, as well as Glow), Britney and even Paris Hilton all have fragrances better than this.

Allisontaylor
Allisontaylor

Dont write it of because it is Kim Kardashian. Its sophisticated and elegant. I love love tuberose and this is my fave scent of all time! It smells a lot like Micheal Kors, which I also love.

pansylady

After a sparkling mandarin orange intro, this fragrance becomes a harmony of gardenia and tuberose- and melts into a slightly soapy orange blossom-

White flower blossom bliss!

Staying power and sillage are great, too

If you're a white flower fan, please check it out- don't write it off just because it's a celebrity scent!

P.S. Three compliments in one week- that's a new record for me!

Nadia Beatriz
Nadia Beatriz

I got Kim in a swapp.. I was looking for test this one in a while, but here in my country we don´t find this kind of celebrity scent.. So.. or you blindbuy it or swapp.. So I´ll make a review about it, in my point of view and according with my body chamestry.. It smells almost exacly as samsara the EDT version in my skin.. but Kim is stronger.. I hate it so much.. I love white florals and I thought I was going to enjoy it, how wrong I was.. The positive is that I didn´t waste much money on this(swapp) anyway this is unbearable, smells like grannies.. I really doubt that kim would wear it!! I mean it isn´t expensive at all, but is really a waste.. I wouldn´t even pay 1eur for this!!I like the bottle tho.. Sorry for all the fans.. :(

VanillaTabbyCat1963
VanillaTabbyCat1963

A plesant enough fragrance, but I just can't see myself wearing the name of Kim Kardashian-or putting more money in her pocket, for that matter by buying this perfume.

rosembloom

My best friend gifted me with a lovely burgundy-plum bottle yesterday. I found it refreshing in it's simplicity and i do love pink and burgundy... The scent was something else altogether: I had not looked at the reviews for this one and being a gourmand fragrance lover i had overlooked it since it smelled so floral. But surprise , surprise!!! I took a nice long bath with my Yves Rocher Iris Noir shower gel and lightly spritzed this over me. It fell down upon my skin like a gazillion petals of jasmine . Why do I detects orchid??? I am surprized and amazed at how this fragrance changes with my skin's chemistry. I have read that for many of you , it is mostly linear with very little other notes standing out (except for jasmine , tuberose and gardenia. ). It is what my nose catches at first indeed. Except on me, the flowers are vibrant, slightly animalic and even tangy! Tangy gardenia?? ayup!!! That is what the heart is about: darkly spiced vanilla orchid (ahh, there she is!), creamy notes of Tonka bean and jacaranda and sandalwood . On my skin it has much depth, a great lasting power and the drydown gets me compliments : you smell so beautiful and clean... Well, I think this suits me . I might overlay it with Iris Noir to give it more ' oomph ' but all in all, 'celebrity perfume or not' (by the way, I look for the NOSE behind the celeberity's face and name since i can hardly see Kim CREATING a frag, lol! ) I find it soft and sweetly musky, perfect for summer evenings or even a date at the restaurant. I just need a few half spritzes of this! So 100ml goes a long way. Good day fellow fragranticans! xxxx Rosie

aqua76239
aqua76239

I'm indifferent to most celebrities and whatever they do in their private lives so when I test a fragrance, I only judge the scent itself.
This is very "meh". I like white florals but this is almost a carbon copy(except perhaps less complex)of Michael Kors. Its all about tuberose and its nowhere near as powerful as MK. Lasting power is maybe couple of hours. I also think that advertising for this is really off because it shows Kim K as pin up, sexy temptress, dressed in black and this fragrance is very light and floral. I guess I was expecting something with spice, amber, deep, etc. Nope, not here. I had a small bottle(it as a gift) and I used it here and there but its just a very boring scent that have been done thousands of times before. If you like white florals, I recommend Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs or Annick Goutal

jonr951

I truly HATED KK when it first came out! I just HATED tuberose so much! But now I simply ADORE both! I LUV Kim K's 1st fragrance so much! It's such a yummy tuberose scent! I'm OBSESSED with it at the moment. I couldn't be happier with my bottle but I only got the 1.7oz and I wish I had gotten the 3.4! Dang! Haha! I'll upgrade to it someday. I'll have to give her Love fragrance another chance seeing as how I hated it just as much as I use to hate the original. Love and her new True Reflection are the two I still have to get from her. Keep them coming Kim K! : )

iLoVeTHe80s87
iLoVeTHe80s87

I got this rollerball as a free gift with something I ordered, and it's a very floral fragrance, like overly floral. And later that week I went to eat sushi with my friends and one of them got warm green tea or something, and it smelled EXACTLY like this perfume. Weird that that's not one of the fragrance notes... anyway, I'm glad I got this for free because I wouldn't have spent money on it.

Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt

shari, I very much disagree, I pick up a coconut note.. which is what makes it similar to micheal kors.. a bannana sort of coconut.. also some citrus... the jasmine to jasmine lovers (of which I am, lol) is really minimal in this perfume.... tuberose is also minimum only enough to sweeten. At the top (which is also similar to kors) the tuberose is very noticable, but quickly begins to fade, from middle to drydown.... it's really not an easily detectable note.

If I had to choose one flower that sticks out in this composition, it would be a nice buttery gardenia

I give this perfume an overal 6.5/10

shari.carroll3
shari.carroll3

Jasmine. Jasmine, jasmine, jasmine. Have I mentioned Jasmine?
This is great for Jasmine fans. Like extreme Jasmine fans who only want to smell like Jasmine.
Maybe I should have shaken this one first...
The bottle looks very cheaply made also, almost like a rip off.

Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt

It's an ok perfume, certianly doesn't smell bad, and yes I agree... actually my first thought when I sniffed this was that it smells like michael kors..... I do have to say... I believe Kors to be much higher quality it's a more complex, more fragrant perfume... lasts longer too

I found this perfume, although has many notes listed, doesn't smell complex at all, so layering this with others...seems to work ... I layered this on top of Guerlain's Initial... and it softened it right up... I actually love the two mixed.. smells glorious

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

This is a real white flowers scent ! toooo much tuberose & gardenia .. inspite of the fact that the juice smells cheap to my nose but the bottle is taking the expensive look, I wish if there was another juice in that fabulous bottle !..

x_aznpersuasion
x_aznpersuasion

I may lack smelling skills or something but when I smell this perfume, all I smell is Jasmine.. as if I'm smelling a jasmine tree.. I can't smell anything else, so it's a bit boring for me. Expected more of Kim! But of course, generally celebrity perfumes suck!

nooory
nooory

Smells like my fresh laundry after using my favorite fabric softener, not something I'd wanna wear outside the house!
It's sharp too! spray two sprays and you'll think someone is screaming inside the room! i always forget and spray a couple of sprays and end up coughing and changing my clothes!
Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad smell, but it's SO not for me.

ScentOCD
ScentOCD

This is just straight up floral. Nothing to smooth out the harsh sweetness of the tuberose/gardenia. Not a fan. I'll be giving it to my niece if she likes it.

onimoka
onimoka

I was fortunate to get rather big decant of Kim Kardashians fragrance. THANK YOU MY DEAR FRIEND CASSIOPEA!!! I did not really want to write a review about this parfume, as it is a celeb fragrance. I am very sceptical about them. In my opinion, most of them smells cheap. However, it is different with this one. I liked Kims fragrance from the very first "sniff", but has decided to take things slow :) Yesterday, my glass decatnt was smashed on the bathroom floor! I thought, well, nothing to do about it now. I will probably hate this smell, as i just could not wash it off. It was all over in the air. However,it did not annoy me (or my husband for that matter). Today, i walked into the bathroom, and (I never thought I would say that), but - I WANT KIM KARDASHIAN! (her fragrance that is) LOL. It is so aromatic and classy...mmm...
Just like that, my dear fragrantistas, i fell in love. Please, if any of you have it, and you do not share such feelings about this fragrance, as i do. Let me know. I will make my offer. :)))

missymary
missymary

I'm always on the lookout for a good new tuberose, and, holymoly, here it is. Kim Kardashian is not just good, it's brilliant. Light but strong, almost ethereal, it has the deep magic of white flowers. It's not a big lusty tuberose, it's a wonderfully subtle cool tuberose, with overtones of jasmine, and a little woodiness, and it persists and holds its tonal consistency, throughout. None of the nonsense about having top notes and then a base.(which is just a way of saying that the perfumier couldn't keep the blend together).

I have not had Michael but it seems to me that KK has artistic distinctness. Anyhow it's a real charmer. I'm amazed that a celeb perfume has struck gold. It does not get the kudos it deserves. It's a winner. And it's not expensive. It's rapidly become one of my favourites.

LittleRed
LittleRed

I have tested this a couple of times and I must say, it surpassed my expectations, which were not high to begin with.

I used to love Michael and wore that for a while. But over time, I found it hot and suffocating, like the musk and woods were holding that beautiful tuberose captive, caging it in and overwhelming my senses. What I loved in the beginning gradually began to stifle me. I sold this one eventually. Upon first sniff of Kim Kardashian's perfume, I thought, "this is Michael". I enjoyed it, but with some hesitancy.

As Kim K. settles, the tuberose is everpresent and retains its clarity, never becoming cloaked and smothered by musky tones. It mingles nicely with the jasmine, and the honeysuckle keeps it light and translucent.

Many people say this has no depth, but I love tuberose and feel it can stand on its own without being too dressed up. The supportive notes in Kim K. are detectable, but they quietly allow the tuberose centre stage.

All in all, not only is it not as bad as many attest, it is nice and very wearable. I add one spray of this when I wear my Fracas sample to prolong the scent. The result is quite lovely, and doesn't detract at all from Fracas, which still shines through beautifully.

pammiecillo
pammiecillo

All i can smell from this perfume is the jasmine. Maybe it's just me, but it reminded me of funerals since jasmine was often used as offerings in funerals or church where I was from (The Philippines). The black bottle didn't help either.

Kylie
Kylie

It is onsale for $19.99 at my local drugstore. I tried it on today, and immediately I was surrounded by a cloud of tuberose and jasmine. The two scents just WON'T GO AWAY. I washed my wrist (I sprayed it on my wrist) a couple of times and the smell is still there. Somehow, I don't find any depth in this fragrance. But if you like tuberose and jasmine, feel free to give Kim Kardashian a try.

Malibu

If you don't like white florals in your perfumes you can give KIM KARDASHIAN a miss; It is basically a floral jumble and the only individual notes that stand out are the gardenia and tuberose, and that is it. The florals are so powerful that they instantly slap me in the face and hide almost everything else.

The fragrance is one dimensional and boring, with very little difference between the top, heart and base; There was a short lived burst of lemon in the opening, then the jumble becomes heavier and sweeter and then the musk used in the base develops and joins in the mess [I'm not a fan of musk so I could do without it].

I assume they were going for old Hollywood glamour with the big white floral notes, but they went way too far with them - I personally can't see anything glamorous, sexy or feminine about this fragrance, it seems screamingly, in-your-face loud, so - dare I say it? - it comes off as rather cheap and tacky.

I've only worn this on weekends and I don't think it 'fits' in with dressing down, shopping, cinemas and relaxing. Nor would I wear it to work - I don't think that my colleagues would appreciate me wearing something so 'in your face' with a migraine-inducing strength to it. This is something that I'd class as a red carpet scent; It's only something I'd wear when I wanted all eyes on me.

The fruit is almost non-existent and I can't detect any of the spice notes, so there's nothing to point to warm or cold weather wear. The only time I'd say that this wouldn't be a good idea is on very hot days; It'd be too heavy and give you a headache.

This is the first perfume I've tried in a while that I've wanted to wash off. Unfortunately the staying power is good as the floral jumble is headache-inducing strong. My bottle was a gift, so I felt duty bound to wear it, and I ended up with a migraine almost every time I dared put it on.

I'm not trying to be bitchy, but I ended up giving my bottle away, as it literally makes me ill to smell it now - even on other people.

[No; I don't have anything against Kim Kardashian herself. If you don't like this fragrance why are you instantly labelled as a bitchy, jealous 'hater' on some sites?]

cherrykisses
cherrykisses

I love it! Smells like a walk in a Jasmin garden on a hot summer night.
On the down side the lasting power is so so. But it is worth the price paid! Lovely!

PerfumeAddict23
PerfumeAddict23

I didn't really know what I was expecting when I smelt Kim Kardashian's perfume for the first time, but smelling it I could totally see her wearing something like this.

It's very floral. I really like the smell. It's just so sophisticated and it would go perfect for a night out on the town or maybe dinner with friends.

The bottle is pretty decent. Even if it is big, I have friends who stick their 3.4 oz Kim Kardashian perfume in their bags and everything is fine.

I'm actually jealous. My mom has this perfume and if she didn't I'd totally buy it for myself.

But anyway, the down side, at least for me, is that it doesn't last more than a couple of hours. I guess considering the bottle is sturdy I can just reapply if necessary.

Aquatic Amethyst
Aquatic Amethyst

I wore this at the same time as KK Gold today to compare. I will definitely need more than one day-long visit with this one to fairly review it, but I can definitely say I like where it started and where it ended--I'm just not sure yet about the middle, and it was hard to say with Gold on me at the same time. I will update this review at some point.

The initial burst is great!! About 15 minutes in, I was frowning as I sniffed my wrist, but not exactly out of dislike--just out of "what IS going on here, exactly?" The salesgirl at Macy's said there was a weird spice to it as she smelled it on me, almost like curry--something that might make people frown and say, "What are you wearing?" But that calmed down after a few hours, and it ended in a good place.
The florals were not the problem. I will review it again later.

aray
aray

I was very curious about this one but now, after having been enveloped in it for a couple of hours (unvoluntarily - note: sillage and longevity are quite outstaning) I have to say "Thanks but No, Thanks"

The Tuberose/Gardenia combination has always had a fairly massive "old lady scent" impact on me and while there are certainly fragrances that manage to circumvent that (Bai by A. Sung, L'eau du temps by N. Ricci, etc) this one has done a poor job at it. Problem is, partly due to some of the other ingredients here as well as the, let's say, not-so-favorable aura surrounding Miss Kardashian's person, a good dose of "skank" is added to it so what I'm looking at right now is, yea you guessed it, a skanky old lady scent.

I think I get what they were shooting for with this (sexy like Poison yet sophisticated like Kors) but I'm sorry, I have to say it's an utter fail.

Cheap through and through (bottle, scent, marketing) and seriously in-your-face obnoxious. Only thing I like about this is KK's logo.

cekinney
cekinney

Although I prefer designer fragrances to celebrity ones, I decided to try this scent out. The bottle is very cheap looking (looks like she's trying to overdo us with "fancy"), but the scent inside is pleasant. The florals are very strong and could be considered overpowering, but it's a very fun scent. I like to wear this out for a day with my girls for some lighthearted fun. If I'm in the workplace, going on a date, or visiting the club I would never wear this. I enjoy it now at age 19, but I think I'll be over it in about a year.

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

This was a very loud white floral on me, instantly nauseating unfortunately. Lots of gardenia, tuberose, and jasmine. Too much for me.

karmas
karmas

This really surprised me, I am not usually a lover of any celebrity perfume, but this one is just wonderful! I was looking for a nice gardenia based fragrance and this one is just perfect. Its a very smooth refined gardenia and the silliage as well as longevity is also very good! I must say that I will wear this happily and just try to forget that I am wearing a celebrity perfume from some person that got famous from a sex tape. :/

pinkmuzic
pinkmuzic

Waoh! this is a MAJOR **fail** sorry about that I love Kim Kardasian but seriously i was not expecting that thinking about KIM! men this is so so a MAJOR you know like... NOT TONIGHT BABY... I GOT A BIG HEADHACHE :) yah! you got the picture hahaha!!
sorry but this smell i cannot stand & will not buy! but.. LUV ya! KIM with my heart & soul
Dont wear this frangrance if you want to get closer to your love :)

Roma27
Roma27

Indeed this is a Gardenia & Tuberose explosion. That's all I get but mostly a gardenia explosion. Extremely heady if overly applied, thus apply less than moderately. I agree perhaps a modern take or baby sister of Robert Piguets Fracas. For me the drydown remains the same from start to finish. Overall it's a lovely winter white floral bomb. My only dislike is the colour & shape of the dark bottle, although her insignia on the bottle is eyecatching. The design of the pink 30ml purse spray was a firm favourite. IMO this fragrance will suite a lady with a flamboyant & boisterous personality. Someone who is self- assured, self- confident, extrovert nature, a real social butterfly who loves white flowers!

itoldyouthiswasgood
itoldyouthiswasgood

Don't waste your time buying this. It smells exactly like bath and bodyworks velvet tuberose. don't believe me? go to a perfume store, grab a sample on a piece of paper, then run to bath and body works cause the scent won't last very long, then compare. see?

Emma x
Emma x

I really love this perfume! It's a happy jumble of florals and i really love the tonka beans and african ornage flower, which make this dewy but strong at the same time.
I really want this one! Emma x

nicki317
nicki317

Being a fan of tuberose, I really did like this perfume despite the fact that I'm not much of a reality tv fan and prefer designer brands over celebrity fragrances. However, someone at my office is now apparently bathing in this every day and I no longer have the desire to wear it. I know other people are allowed to wear popular fragrances of course, but it just makes it seem less like "mine" when I smell it on someone else. I'm sure many of you out there can understand that! So I continue my search for my signature fragrance...

Ava22
Ava22

I like this one alot.It smells so sexy and modern.The Gardenia is very strong in this Fragrance.Is for the modern working women that can do it all.Is pretty Exotic and very Feminine.I wear this to work and I always get Compliments from women and men.This is for strong mature and independent women that works in a very male dominate world.But she shines like a delicate flower!! This is best worn for day in winter , fall and spring.You will enjoy this one trust me:) Thank you Kim!!!!!

karisma2011
karisma2011

Cheap combination of Poison (Dior) and Michael Kors. Very strong, almost gave me a headache! Amazing lasting power though! Of the three, i prefer Michael Kors, and always in winter. Not a summer scent.

hapa
hapa

I sniffed this today at Debenhams and was surprised by it. The reason being it didn't smell at all like a typical modern celebrity fragrance. Rather it was very floral and exceptionally heavy in the gardenia and tuberose. So much that it is very similar to the original Michael Kors fragrance or the gardenia fragrance that I believe was/is part of the Sonia Kashuk like at Target. There doesn't seem to be any obvious fruit notes nor is there and discernible musk. It is pretty much just gardenia with some tuberose. It has been on my arm for eight hours now and is definately smelling like gardenia and tuberose. Did I mention this smells like gardenia and tuberose? You get the picture...

Kingdom
Kingdom

Kim Kardashian- Kim Kardashian.

To be brief, this smelt exactly like Michael Kors to me. So much to the point that when I came to that realisation I instantly turned my nose up at them however (Stupidly) I ended up purchasing Kim Kardashian because it was on Sale and i admire her. Her fragrance however smells somewhere along the lines of Toilet Spray and those really cheap knock-off fragrances you can get at fleece markets. I was so disappointed by this scent but to its merit, it is very interesting but there is just way to much Gardenia in there. Lasting Power is excellent.

michellec

Wow I love this!!! Not my usual type of fragrance as im not big on florals But this is SEXY Something about this is very unique Kim obviously wanted something that got attention and she did a good job I love this. This is coming from someone who only wears vanilla based and fruity perfumes. There is something sweet in this that keeps the tuberose from being too much It almost has a banana type smell at some point The sweetness anyway Its just gorgeous Am getting a big bottle!!!

kiwiana
kiwiana

I broke one of my cardinal rules "try before you buy". A very close friend raved about this, she told me she's been through two bottles already and that I wouldn't be disappointed. It mellow's on your skin after an hour but it smacks me in the face whenever I open the bottle and not in a good way. I think I will find it a new home, maybe my friend.

Anup
Anup

Before i start, is this even a celebrity fragrance? I mean, is she even a celeb?
Well, if she is, then this is another VERY original smelling fragrance.
I'm wondering at this point if famous fragrances are even worth putting in their own category, they seem to have gotten away from the whole "generic" money making scheme. I'm not a fan of Kim's by any means, i mean, she is a pretty good looking girl, i'm just not into the whole Jersey shore thing.
I doubt that she wears this, but i feel like it may be a take on one of her favorite fragrances (poison), i can only assume. The tuberose in this scent makes it smell fairly similar to Dior's Poison on first whiff.

The top:

I CLEARLY get orange blossom and honeysuckle in the initial woft of odor. The two florals seem to work together to create a very "cutsie" smell. Like how a woman's hair smells naturally.
Juicy/tart/sweet orange gives the beginning burst of fragrance a very deceptive promise of complete sweetness. Fortunately, orange is only assisting in the utter deception that lies in the heart and base.

The heart:

The deception begins here with shrude, bitchy tuberose. A young woman insisting of her wealth and fame. Sweet, powdery and unforgiving, with it's powerful relentless fog throughout the entire fragrance. Gardenia and jasmine assist specific notes in the base to smell very Mediterranean. I don't know how many of you get that, it may just be me. I don't get the spices directly in this scent.
It's almost, to my nose, like someone sprinkled the spices on the various flowers.

The base:

You become completely aware of the blatant lies regarding sweetness this fragrance has been telling you in the opening here in the base.
You finally realize that Orchid's dry, green aromatics are just too strong for the slight hints that the sugary notes release. Oceanic smelling, salty, powdery and almost off-putting, orchid sets the scent in it's own little world.
Sandalwood of course assists in the whole Mediterranean feel, while rich earthy tonka compliments the stagnent saline woods.

I approve

Smell: 8
Longevity: 10
Sillage: 7

truffles
truffles

Re. almondcookie's review; I've always preferred the term 'personist' myself, seems more indicative of equality.
Anyway.. I have an opposite view to almondcookie about Kim Kardashian, I think that she and her sisters are lovely girls from a lovely family and the fact that it's her perfume makes me like it that little bit more I think!
Yes, it's strongly tuberosey, the jasmine comes through a bit later. The drydown is sweet/fizzy and slightly spicy but it's a spicy that I can stand.
This perfume smells nicely natural with no lung-ripping chemicals announcing their presence. (Not to say there aren't any though, I don't know!). For an overtly flowery one, I find it very wearable, and the drydown is 'different' enough for me to be interested in it. I wouldn't mind a big bottle of this. More of an evening fragrance I would say but very light at the same time. Very nicely done, well done Kim!

Whit
Whit

I used to have this. I bought it just because the notes sounded nice and spicy, not because Kim Kardashian's name was on it. I'm always interested in new perfumes whether it's celebrity endorsed or not; just as long as it smells good, I don't care who makes it.

At first I really liked this, but it smelled similar to Michael Kors, just a little spicier. I only wore it once and while I'm a fan of tuberose, I think it proved to be a little too much for me. Same thing with Michael Kors-too much tuberose. It is spicy but just too mainstream for me; it just doesn't have that "wow factor". Overall, I was disappointed that I got tired of it so quickly, but I'm glad I tried it. I gave it away to a family member who adores it. So, at least somebody is happy with it.

Angel10
Angel10

Some people live for fame...I myself am more a member of the "Rich not Famous" camp.

I think it's okay, but am amazed how similar it smells to Sand & Sable.

How EXACT do 2 perfumes have to be before they will consider it copying?

AjaBlue
AjaBlue

Love tuberose...especially in the summer. I think it is just so lovely when it heats up on the skin. Love the original Michael Kors, but I find it more suited to the fall days. This fragrance, I could say is an inexpensive "dupe" in its overall vibe...the way it hits you in the overall scent.
I've had two compliments since I began wearing it this week as well. Sprayed it on in the morning and as I was walking past someone they asked me what I was wearing...they said it smelled so good. Does not have to be expensive to be good. Sorry, people. Give this a try if you love tuberose, that's all I can say.

mil1991
mil1991

ooooooooohh myyyyyy goddddddd..this fragrance is absolutely incredible!!it smell very sexy scent..i dunno why many people dun like this fragrance..its not like others fragrances that smell just same..its really unique.and i dun think that it smell like old lady..it juz smell like sexy floral!!!!the longivety was totally awsome!LOVE IT!!HIGHLY RECOMENDED!

takeasniff
takeasniff

Well there is tuberose and then there is tuberose. The christina inspire is almost watery aquatic but Kims one is much warmer and on me almost tropical. It took a couple of tries. All I have is the roller ball because I was too hesitant to get the big bottle. It is different to inspire which I have. I like both of them. You either like gardenia and tuberose or you don't I don't think there is any in between for most people. Fortunately I like both I wear some really old fashioned perfumes at times and they often have these two flowers in them. Maybe as you get older and more used to smelling perfumes and wearing them some of you may change your mind I know I have changed quite a bit at 33yrs compared to a even a couple of years ago. I now wear things I would never have worn a few years ago. This is nice for a tuburose/gardenia fragarance. If you know you don't like those flowers I would say don't waste your time on this because that really is all that is going on in this fragrance.

campfirekansas
campfirekansas

Just smelling it from the bottle, I was not a fan, but once it's on my skin it smells great! I love the spicy/floralness and woody dry down. It lasts pretty well on me.

Tye kristoher
Tye kristoher

Straight up rip off of micheal kohrs, I hate it, it makes me sick to my stomach I tried it on and wanted to throw up.

Chelle1980
Chelle1980

I don't really care for this one. I have found that I really dispise tuberose. Also this scent to me is that of a much older woman. It's staying power is poor and the price is too high for a perfume that just doesn't hold. Will not be buying this again.

I don't mean to sound like a pooper, but this smells hauntingly similar to Outrageous by Fergie and Inspire by Christina Aguilera. They share the distinctive Tuberose scent.

Is Tuberose the latest fad, cause i can smell it in alot of recent fragrances. It's nice, but it kinda loses it charm afterwards

Bvezos
Bvezos

Ick! I can't stand gardenia or tuberose so it's no surprise that I hate this scent. The first time I tried it I immediately made a "sucking on a lemon" face. Someone said this smells like Michael Kors - another fragrance I find truly horrifying. I never would have imagined Kim creating this fragrance - it smells like a funeral parlor. Sorry to be so negative but this is one of the worst scents I've tried in recent years. I see that this has moved out of higher end stores into a more mass merchandise channel - maybe she'll have more luck there. Next time she "creates" a fragrance she should spend more time making sure it appeals to her target audience.

bluefishbowl
bluefishbowl

My husband purchased this for me as a gift. I was surprised that I liked it so much given the Kardashian connection - I never associate those girls with anything classy. It mostly presents as a rose fragrance on me, which I like. The only down side is that it is quite strong and on some days is overpowering.

Jomoves
Jomoves

If you like tuberose then this is the juice for you, because there isn't much else evident in this very strong, very one note fragrance. That first spray is pretty much what it smells like for the rest of the day.That said, I do like this. There is something almost old school Estee Lauder about it.

Like others have said, this fragrance doesn't seem to match KIm's persona at all. I can imagine her mother, or even her grandmother wearing this. Still, I do give her credit for making something that is quite distinctive from the usual celebrity fragrance in that it is rather mature.

The packaging is probably the most Kim-like thing about this product. It looks great from a distance, but somewhat tacky close up. A bit like the gal herself!

HOPE007
HOPE007

I can't stand Kim whatsoever.. But I do love big juicy white florals with a passion. I was telling the sales associate what I liked at a perfume shop & she told me to try it - she saw my face & was like just trust me.. Well I did & wow.. Beautiful.. It does smell a lot like Michael Kors, though seems to last a lot longer. It isn't like Sand & Sable like some are saying (I own it as well, I don't see it - it shares some notes, but not at all the same) Overall I am very impressed, though maybe a bit embarrassed to say it is Kim K.. But she really did a fabulous job on this one. I really can't wait to try her new Gold one that is coming out as well, it sounds pretty good honestly.

Pierina
Pierina

I really thought I'd like this scent..
Tried on my wrist, just got gardenia and tuber rose, it never changed, never shared any of the other notes..
very similar to Marc Jacobs.
Oh well not for me and my body chemistry.

brindlegirl
brindlegirl

Not what I was expecting however that isn’t a bad thing. I was expecting your typical sweet celebrity fragrance however this is different. Fresh, yet sexy and classy. It very much smells like the white flowers in it (gardenia and Jasmine) and the dry down hasn’t changed much from the initial spray.

This to me is the perfect spring fragrance and an ‘every day’ fragrance, for the office, outings and every day things. It doesn’t scream a night on the town and much more subtle than that. Well done Kim!

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

I fell in love at first sniff with this one. The first time I smelled it, I thought WOW - so musky and sexy! I almost thought it could be a male scent. I kept trying it for 2 months and each time I grew more and more convinced that I wanted this in my collection.

I finally got a bottle yesterday. To be honest I don't know how come I didn't realize how sweet this scent was before I bought it. All I could smell before was musky tuberose (and I love white flowers). Now I can see why so many reviewers say it is very sweet - it actually really is!

I still like it nonetheless. Love the opening, the rest is ok and I will definitely be wearing it although it won't beocme my signature scent.

I don't think it is that much similar to Michael Kors despite the fact that tuberose dominates in both. Michael Kors has more development, this one is way sweeter and a bit more linear.

mizz deevine
mizz deevine

i must be off onmy sniffer???? im shocked nobody is reminded of the walmart special from years ago, called sand and sable?? thats all i smell when i put it on... better luck next time kimmy

jonr951

Kim's got a new one coming out in April called Gold. More info is on the Light House Beauty site. It sounds nice. The notes are bergamot, grapefruit, pink peppercorns, jasmine, rose, violet, patchouli, sandalwood, amber, benzoin, & musk. Sounds good!!! : )

adrianavictoria
adrianavictoria

Awful. When first sprayed, it's WAY too floral. You smell like a garden. The dry down is bearable, but nothing exceptional. This perfume wanted to be sexy - but wasn't.

beenabela26

Gave this a for real TRY on my skin and turns out I actually really like it. its definitely waay better than Michael Kors fragrance (which is very cloying) and Paris Hilton's new one. On me it's smells very clean and soft and reminds me of a calm day in a botanical garden. It also smells very sophisticated which is such a different scent for me but I like it now.

Update- wore this all day today and it lasts pretty much all day. I find that the more I've been wearing this the more i love this scent. To me it's really exotic and soft. I feel like I'm in Hawaii or Brazil, somewhere beautiful and tropical when I'm wearing this, love it. And I'm sure when alot of people read the word tropical they'll think fruits but no in places like Brazil and Hawaii you'll find alot of beautiful flowers and that's what this scent reminds me of.

havanadaydream
havanadaydream

This is a case of White Shoulders and Jungle Gardenia running smack into one another. I cant give it much on originality but at least its not gourmandy, fruity or dirty. Its just SO much gardenia. With all of that being said , I still like it in an old fashioned lady like kind of way. Thats ironic. KK and lady like together in a sentence. Its very feminine and white floral-ish but it doesnt progress much so pretty much what you get from the first burst is literally what you get. At least she takes the guesswork out of it. I was really expecting some kind of deep darl poision with eyelashes on the bottle but she fooled me. Put me up there with Reggie.

Malibu

I neither like nor dislike Kim Kardashian herself but I'll admit that I was excited to try this as she is famous for her beauty and style... Surely this self-named fragrance would capture some of that essence?

In one word: No to the beauty and style, but it does scream "look at me", does that count?

If you don't like white florals in your perfumes you can give KIM KARDASHIAN a miss; It is basically a floral jumble and the only individual notes that stand out are the gardenia and tuberose, and that is it. The florals are so powerful that they slap me in the face and hide almost everything else.

Several other fragrances sprang to mind when we wear this, so it doesn't have the factor of having any originality going for it.

Sorry to the Kim K lovers out there but I think that this is a huge fail...

This is the first perfume I've tried in a while that I've wanted to wash off.

Unfortunately the staying power is good as the floral jumble is headache-inducing strong. I want to be a bit positive, so I'll say that the rounded, heavy, dark glass bottle is beautiful in it's simplicity.

sharyssa
sharyssa

I got a 1 oz gift set of this for an early Christmas gift and I absolutely love this fragrance! It is very floral but it is just wow! And I cannot stand Kim but if she did design this she has excellent taste. Thanks Kimmy!!

beenabela26

Smelled this today at Kohl's and was prepared for the worst because of all the bad reviews but it's actually not bad it's not great but not bad. It's smells exactly like Michael Kors fragrance but it's not my style. Gardenia was the first note i smelled which is just[ alright] to me .

eranaral
eranaral

This perfume can be described as straight out tuberose. If you hate tuberose, dont conceder this. The lasting power is good.

motherof3
motherof3

my bf lovvvvvves this scent!!! it is so musky,sexy,vixeny lol!i dont care much for celeb scents except for britney spears and this one.it has white flowers that punch u in the face then dries down to a soft musky amber tuberose.but beware its strong a little goes a long way and my bf cant keep his hands off me thanks kim!!!!!!!!!!!

Marisa36
Marisa36

If you don't like gardenia then stay away. Surprisingly it is not a heavy, overpowering and headache inducing scent (not on me anyway) and I must say I love it! In a way it reminds me of bath pearls. Very comforting to me even though it is a bit of an "exotic" smell. Good one for cold weather and evenings out and can also hear Giuliana Rancic's voice in my head saying "sexy time". That said I'm sure hubby won't like it, but that is the story of my life. Dying to add this to my collection though!

Fracas holds the crown for the most delectable white floral, and while Kim Kardashian doesn't rival her, this fragrance has managed to succeed in being far more than just pleasant.

This fragrance does have striking similarities to Michael by Michael Kors and Kai, in that watery gardenia and tuberose aspect. Surprisingly, this fragrance has also managed to create a sense of cosy creaminess and subtle hints of sweetness without being nauseatingly so.

While fairly linear throughout, I must admit that this fragrance has been composed well. I'm rather liking the fact that this fragrance will most likely appeal to a more mature crowd, rather than the majority of her teen followers.

I'm not a fan of Kim Kardashian, nor do I know much about her, but a ten year old girl sitting behind me on a train, obviously looked up to her as her idol by hearing the way she talked about her. A fashion idol perhaps, but I certainly hope she hasn't seen her infamous porn video.

With that being said, this fragrance doesn't smell cheap, tacky or even remotely like that of a porn-star. Perhaps if this fragrance drops in price, I may buy myself a bottle.

The lasting power and sillage are excellent, certainly surprising to say the least. I'm overly impressed.

darkbeauty
darkbeauty

I got a sample from my local drugstore that was promoting the perfume. I was curious, and of course, could not resist.

I have to say that I'm VERY impressed! It's a little more floral than I like, but the combo of notes works and doesn't give you a headache like most fragrances heavy with floral notes do. Perhaps the warmth of tonka bean stops the florals from smacking you across the face?
Overall it's romantic, a little sweet, sexy, and very feminine. A special occasion perfume when you want that extra umph! Perhaps a date, sexy time with your hubby, or maybe when you want to stand out and feel more womanly. There is plenty of tuberose & gardenia in here, so if you aren't particularly fond of it... beware!

ArkangeL
ArkangeL

MUCH tuberose and generous with gardenia, but not as synthetic as some prior celebrity releases. I'm guessing if it were niche tuberose and gardenia there'd still be complaints. Might even be compared to an early Dana or Coty fragrance.

Funny how women don't care for the fragrances that appeal to most men, and men don't care for what appeals to women. Men are drawn to powdery florals usually and women are attracted to cleaner, citric scents... which I loathe. Nothing bothers me more than a safe fragrance.

KK is not the most spectacular thing ever, but for me its a head turner. Possible baby maker. ;-) Sure people will buy it and own it proudly because of the name, but I personally don't care for her or the Armenian family. So my unbiased opinion remains. Has more quality and substance than Paris Hilton. If Heiress lacked the high alcohol volume, it would have been much more enjoyable... but that's for another review. I enjoyed this warm, musky, spiced, tuberosy-gardenic fragrance. I don't love it. However, I do lust for it.

Blissful80
Blissful80

I love tuberose so I don't mind wearing this I really like it. I honestly think it smells pretty sexy. But, I will stick to the 1oz bottle thats really all you need. I think it is long lasting too. Perfect for fall or I guess year around if you like but I really think fall and winter is the best time to wear this. I love the dry down too. I still smell the gardenia and tuberose but I smell the orchid and woody notes not really musky but floral and kind of fresh also and I notice it lingers very nice, in a feminine and sexy way. usually I wear this late in the evening or if me and my man is going out for dinner or fun on the weekend.

I am not quite sure whether all the white flowers are working together or competing against each other here but gardenia and tuberose seem to shine the most. I feel like they make the scent fresh, naturally sweet, and old-fashioned. Somehow, I smell something fruity like Muscadine here, which helps bringing the scent into the today's world. The drydown is lovely Oriental actually when all the flowers are not as strong. Not exactly for young crowd. I recommend it for young professional and/or college grads, who happens to like white flowers scent.

secretcrush
secretcrush

I smelled this for the 3rd time 2day at CVS of all places!!! It actually isnt as bad as I initially thought... It seems 2b very heavy on the tuberose and gardenia in the beginning but the other components like the vanilla, sandalwood and spices seem 2 soften them after some time ... I like this waaay more than Michael Kors or Paris Hiltons Tease, all of which incorporate white flowers as a mainstay...

EDIT-I just bought a 1oz. bottle 2nite and I'm very happy w/ my purchase... Soft and sensual describe this white flower infused perfume... I find this one much more modern than the Marc Jacobs, a lot less cloying than the Michael Kors and overall better thought out than P. Hiltons Tease...

guest_Angel
guest_Angel

Similar to Blonde Versace and Prada Tuberouse.Good but not Wonderfull .I prefer Blonde Versace or Prada Tuberose

falovalo
falovalo

I smelled this today for the first time, and I have to say it's not bad. I was really expecting it to be heavy and cloying since many people have said that it's a bit stuffy.

It is a soft, smooth gardenia fragrance with a hint of musk. It's very much a fragrance I would enjoy wearing even though the lasting power leaves a bit to be desired.

If Kim Kardashian is out of your budget (it is a bit expensive for a celebrity fragrance, in my opinion) Prince Matchabelli's New Musk is a great alternative.

charlottesmom
charlottesmom

All I smell is Gardenia....tons and tons of gardenia! I actually kinda *kinda* liked it at first but my 2 "noses" (my 16 year old and 8 year old sons) hated it on first sniff I trust their noses as I sometimes fall in love with a perfume way too fast and have to be reeled in. I totally agree with my 8 year old's assessment "too flowery!" It's a nice scent if you adore Gardenia though.

Ashley22
Ashley22

It smells good but its too floral for me. It smells like tuberose and thats about it. My mom absolutly adored it but Im sure I could get a smell like this for a bit cheaper.

Casi
Casi

I sampled KK several times, hopeful that this perfume would "grow on me." Sadly, it did not. This perfume may as well be titled, Kim Kardashian: TUBEROSE HEADACHE. Truly, it is a heady, linear tuberose fragrance that, on my skin, does not develop into anything wearable or pleasant. In fact, KK smells like a poorly-composed replica of Marc Jacobs. Both KK and MJ have dominate notes of Gardenia and Tuberose, but the latter is actually a decent fragrance.

For the record, I wanted to like KK's first fragrance. The notes read like a beautiful floral symphony. It is unfortunate that this perfume only looks good on paper. On the plus side, I was able to sell my sample for a modest profit.

Malibu

A friend brought a bottle home from NYC and all I can say is that UK fragrance addicts aren't missing out.

Not much to say for this one scentwise; It's a floral jumble. The only note I can seperate is the tuberose, from top to base.

Way too strong for me.

panda0410
panda0410

I received a sample today from a wonderful friend and I cant thank her enough for it - this perfume is utterly beautiful!! I love it so much that my generous decant sample is all used up and I've bought a full bottle - I eagerly await her arrival!! I've read all the reviews here, and I can see a few negs, references to old ladyish... TBH I think there is too much emphasis on perfumes being "sexy".... I don't want to walk around smelling musky all day every day of my life so this perfume was a delightful change from all the deep dirty musky notes that have been appearing in modern perfumes.
I happen to like nice clean honest scents, and this happens to be one of those. Appreciate it for what it is and you might enjoy it a little more.

This is rather strong in the floral department, loud even. Its a BIG white floral, no mistaking that! The gardenia is there in the heart with tuberose and jasmine, I can see why people might have shied away from that (not me I love it!!) but the the lighter orange top notes are a beautiful mix with honeysuckle and it balances the heart nicely. The ever so creamy base is beautiful - sandalwood, tonka bean and musk are a lovely mix, not too heavy on the musk, & just enough woody notes to keep it grounded. This perfume totally reminds me of being in a lush garden of strong white florals - and to me that represents happiness and comfort, I grew up with strong white florals in the garden as a child and still have them, this perfume is very homely to me.

This is one really beautiful perfume!! The bottle is gorgeous! What I do dislike though is the advertising promo - KK really does look trashy and it certainly doesn't reflect the charisma of this fragrance even remotely, KK looks like an overstated hooker with the pompous fluffy balero and next to nothing else on in a more than unflattering pose, a few choice words come to mind..... Big thumbs down for whichever idiot PR who approved that.

mwater1
mwater1

I am enjoying the Kim Kardashian fragrance immensely. I find it a refreshing change from fruity florals and gourmands. I'm enjoying the complexity and richness of it so far. That being said, I also agree that it is a modernized and lighter version of Amarige, which is also a favorite of mine. I can detect almost every note listed in some form, and that itself is surprising. I also enjoy the linearity of the fragrance, because sometimes, I DO want to end up with what a fragrance starts out with. I don't think that this is an everyday fragrance and I don't believe that it will work for the summer. I think this should be reserved for dinners out with a special someone during the colder months. I also like the bottle. Good projection and lasting power as well. I rate this one 7 out of 10.

whatdanoseknows
whatdanoseknows

Well celebrity aside I really wanted to try this one. Yes I find there to be a good amount of tuberose but it is at equal amounts with the gardenia and honeysuckle on me. Making for a heady sweet rush of a different type of white flower mix with the orange flower, orchid and jasmine in the back ground. I wish I detected more of the spices and deeper base notes maybe then it would have grounded it's self more into my heart. As is I think it is pleasant and actually find my self wishing it good luck in this mass market. The same market that likes the original Juicy couture may just find themselves liking this one.
I like the bottle myself and kind of wish more female perfumes would go into this kind of rich colour scheme.

Andi Clark

I just realized that, to me, this smells EXACTLY like Bath and Body Work's Velvet Tuberose but for the fact that not only is the Bath and Body Work's version is MUCH cheaper but their version is actually much lighter and more pleasant.
If you enjoy this, save yourself some money and hit a Bath and Body Works.

Andi Clark

Like another reviewer, I found this
to be similar to Amarige but much MUCH less complex.
It starts with a pungent aroma of orange marmalade. It turns into overwhelming tuberose which is stuffy and a bit stale, like an old ladies sachet.

Having noted that it is linear, plain, predictable, loud - it is not unpleasant. I actually like this a bit for its wearability. It is fresh and floral (I don't smell anything resembling an "oriental") and well suited for upbeat social situations.

This is the perfume equivalent of a Schmidtt-Sohn Reisling, not as complex or luxurious as a more expensive wine but suitable for Indian Take-Out. This is a fun day with friends, not the voluptuous classic the ads imply.

yvashche
yvashche

I was expecting something supremely cloying and sweet, like many celebrity fragrances, but this was a total shock. It was kinda mature, dark and a little confusing. Not a bad scent but I need to explore it more. Love the bottle and the symbol on it. It IS a Russian letter.

guest_deborah88
guest_deborah88

I admire KK for being a savvy businesswoman, but I can't say I was impressed with her fragrance. I expected something more complex, instead it was overwhelmingly gardenia, so I couldn't wait to wash it off!

rainydays
rainydays

Can't stand the girl (i'm not really fond of people who just stand around, looking pretty and making reality shows, without any apparent talent), but I've smelled plenty of fragrances from celebs I've disliked that I've actually quite enjoyed. So I was open to smelling this one. It was truly awful. So overwhelmingly synthetic, with an extra helping of tuberose. Smelled very cheap... nothing youthful or beautiful about it. I'd pass on this one.

Gardenia + tuberose + jasmine in a thick sugar syrup--it must be AMARIGE! But no, it's KIM KARDASHIAN, launched eighteen years after the Givenchy analogue with a new name and a new face. To my nose, this is proof positive that a syrup-soaked gardenia/tuberose/jasmine perfume is a syrup-soaked gardenia/tuberose/jasmine perfume by any other name!

Don't get me wrong: I emptied nearly an entire bottle of AMARIGE back in the day. I have not worn it in years, however, as I nearly succumbed to a diabetic coma and had to refrain in the interest of my health. But AMARIGE holds a special place in my perfume memory bank: I did love it, for a time...

I should say, too, that KK hits me as rather linear--everything happens so quickly, and then the syrupy flowers simply abide, on and on. Big, sugary sillage--similar to the shiny crust atop a crème brûlée.

I imagine that anyone who wears AMARIGE would wear KK, while insisting that the former is far more complex. The take-away for me, however, is the same. (I need an expresso and a pitcher of ice water--quick!)

Shyn's Release
Shyn's Release

I love this fragrance.Out of all my fragrances this is my favorite.The ad is beautiful I love the old Hollywood vibe to it.Its tastefully done and Kim looks beautiful in it.The fragrance is a perfect Tuberose and gardenia fagrance with that Vanilla Orchird.I love the way it smells on my skin its not over powering its just right.I adore this perfume so much.This is truly a very beautiful and well done fragrance women of ages can enjoy this.Kudos to Kim for not going the fruity floral pink juice route.This is not another generic celeb scent this is a womanly Tuberose / gardenia it smells like divine.I am going to start hoarding this fragrance I don't want to ever run out of it.

APassionateJourney
APassionateJourney

This is Michael Korrs. Toooo muuuuuch Tuberose! The tuberose dominates everything. You can't smell anything else. It's very strong. Also, the picture of the bottle that Fragrantica has up isn't the right bottle. That was one of the bottles you could vote on. They went with the one with the pink rim and the Pink Kim K

lilinah
lilinah

Got a free sample in an order for something else, and it was worth what i spent for it, which was $0.00.

KK is certainly floral, but it is very shallow. First off i smelled tuberose, which i love in, for example, Fracas. Then a little gardenia and a little jasmine joined in, more scents i love. I thought i even smelled some innocent muguet de bois (lily of the valley). But this is not a rich white floral like Alfred Sung's "Sung". And it lacks the complexity of even Jessica McClintock's "Jessica McClintock".

In this fragrance these lovely flowers have nowhere to go. KK is just sweet and flowery, with no development, no depth, no base to speak of. It isn't offensive, but there's nothing special about it.

I'll probably use my sample on spring and summer evenings, but it certainly isn't worth spending money on.

It's just another celebrity fragrance marketed by the fame name game, and when Ms. Kardashian is no longer in the gossip columns, it's destined to disappear.

chelle2513
chelle2513

I really really wanted to like this one, I thought the notes sounded very good, however, I finally got to smell it today and I did not like it at all. It smelled very old to me. And I do not mean, as some people say "old lady", because I do not think that is a fair description of any perfume, as women of any age can have very different tastes, I just think it smelled old. I did not like it AT ALL. It was very strong and I could not even associate any particular scent with it, just that (at least on me) it was bad. I could not scrub it off fast enough. What a disapointment.

knics33
knics33

So I just tested this on a strip and it is definitely a very floral feminine scent. Unique... no, but very pretty. I get mostly gardenia and creamy tuberose with soft woods. VERY white and VERY floral. If you are a hardcore tuberose/gardenia fan, then you will probably like Kim Kardashian's debut fragrance.

EDIT- I ended up buying the rollerball and I am loving KK more and more every day! While this is very floral, I am getting some faint fruit at the top to smooth out the florals, which I like. Also- I agree with Shyn's Release that it is refreshing not to have a pink fruity floral/gourmand released as another celerity scent- good job KK!

guest_mseidoom
guest_mseidoom

I just smelled the strip for this yesterday. It's another copy of Sand & Sable by Coty. Maybe it might have more staying power, but i only tried the strip.

Perfumedsecrets
Perfumedsecrets

I love a good white floral any day, but most always seem to smell the same these days. No character or warmth. Just cold and clean gardenia's. And they don't even capture the real scent of the flower.

guest_perfumegirl
guest_perfumegirl

I hope it smells good, kim's got very good taste. Funny, but you know who's fragrance smells fab? Britney Spears's fantasy. It's like crazy good! Hope Kim tops her!

guest_newflover
guest_newflover

Very disappointed, heavy and strong scent. Definitely I expected much better than it is. This is perfect for elderly ladies, that is what this reminds me off. Not something to wear and enjoy every day, all year around. Run away from it.

aboman
aboman

The only note that I can detect is the gardenia....it's already been done a million times. I would wear this to a tropical destination though. Bottle is really deceiving because it looks as if it is going to be a really dark, musky scent but quite the opposite.

Kim Kardashian by Kim Kardashian 2.98 out of 5 based on 852 ratings and 251 user reviews

Eau De Toilette 1oz
Kim Kardashian Perfume by Kim Kardashian, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
KIM KARDASHIAN for WOMEN by KIM Kardashian EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
KIM KARDASHIAN for WOMEN by KIM Kardashian EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
Gift Set 3.4oz
Kim Kardashian Gift Set by Kim Kardashian Gift Set for Women Includes 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz Body Shimmer Lotion
Eau De Parfum
Kim Kardashian Eau de Parfum for Women, 3.4 fl oz
Kim Kardashian Gift Set For Women, 1 ea
Kim Kardashian Gift Set For Women, 1 ea
Gift Set 3.4oz
Kim Kardashian Kim Kardashian Coffret Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz Body Lotion 100ml 3.4oz 2pcs

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kim Kardashian Kim Kardashian fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kim Kardashian Kim Kardashian, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Kim Kardashian by Kim Kardashian. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Kim Kardashian by Kim Kardashian represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.