Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

Pure Honey Kim Kardashian for women
dislike

honey
beeswax
Pure Honey Kim Kardashian for women Pictures Pure Honey Kim Kardashian for women Pictures

American reality television star Kim Kardashian launches her new, sixth perfume named Pure Honey in September 2013. Judging by the design of the bottle, the fragrance is in the same line as True Reflection from 2012.

Kim says that for her this perfume represents pure femininity and that it is warm and inviting. Perfumer Claude Dir developed this composition of notes of roses and wild honeycomb.

The fragrance is available as 50 and 100 ml EDP.

Red Rose Freesia Mandarin Blossom

Honeysuckle Orchid Honey Beeswax

Coconut Vanilla Musk

Pure Honey Fragrance Reviews

bananas
bananas

OK so this fragrance is NOT for wearing when you want to project a sophisticated or a dark mysterious & sexy vibe, nor does the bottle by it's looks, take itself too seriously.....but MY MY... what a seriously unique, pretty, warm & beautiful surprise this blind buy turned out to be for me.

I am honestly HONEY hooked!!

b@by
b@by

There is something sweet and old fashioned about this fragrance. Having said that, it is beautiful. I'm not normally a floral frag kinda gal, but this one is good enough to be the exception to the rule. Honey, summer time, sunshine, lillies, apple blossom (I realise those flowers aren't in it, but that's what I'm getting), honey suckle, and honey. It is, as one of my friends would say, AMAZEBALLS. Love.

perfumemad62
perfumemad62

Pure Honey is a wonderful perfume. I blind bought a 100ml bottle for £18.50 and I am so pleased.

It starts of with a strong sweet boozy honey smell then settles to a beautiful honey & powdery floral. Sweet but not overpowering. A unique perfume. Smells expensive. Lasts around 8 hours on my skin. The bottle is STUNNING! Very well made & sturdy glass bottle with a little metal bee on the front.

I admire the fact that Kim has created a sophisticated, affordable & womanly perfume line that doesn't include the usual sugary sweet fruity florals.

Overall, a unique fragrance that is feminine, sweet & floral. A lovely perfume to wear in summer. If you dislike the smell of honey, stay away from this but for everyone else, it certainly is worth testing!

Shimmersmom
Shimmersmom

OK, Kim K., you are making me eat my words. I own only a few celebrity fragrances and have always said I've never been wow'd by one. This one is Ah. Mazing. Ing!

It was love at first spray. Honey without being cloyingly sweet with just the right amount of floral. Do I dare say this might just make it to the favorite shelf, much to my pleasant surprise.

Edit - I had to come back and add that the longevity for this is crazy long. A full 8 hour workday and it was still going.

Pogomom
Pogomom

I bought this blindly based on all the good reviews.

The bottle is so beautiful! Perfect honey colored juice, heavy and geometric, and there is a small well-made little bee on it. Gorgeous. The only reference to Kim Kardashian, is a small kk logo. Perhaps I can scrape it off, and I might forget that she is associated with it?

I really like the authentic honey opening, sticky and believable, it fades to a soft effect pretty quickly. The sweetness factor is pretty low, which is a nice surprise, and the florals are understated, which is fine by me. Nothing artificial to my nose. The honey and the beeswax remain in the background of the soft florals, nothing offensive here, but enough to make it special. Low silage, longevity could be better. Next time I will spritz more lavishly.

great bottle, lovely scent, easy to wear, and interestingly different.

no regrets.

aber19
aber19

This was a terrible honey, wax and bitter lemon fragrance to me. It lacks floral depth, which becomes a synthetic stench on me. This perfume does not change very much on me which lingers closely to the skin. But it does last a long time on skin which is over 5 hours. The cheap price of the perfume reflects the poor quality of smell for me. It is more of a younger perfume fragrance. As a perfume collector I will not buying it. It is good to try this perfume first. Yet, many people state they like it. Unfortunately, it does not work for me. The bottle is stylish, but it does not entice me to buy it. I prefer a sweeter honey fragrance like Armani Code.

EMonika
EMonika

Not a fan of the Kardashian empire but here goes. The opening can come accross as abit boozy but very short lived.

I get the impression of sitting out in someone's garden on a beautiful hot spring day. It is warm and a very pretty scent very Libran.

I get alot more honey suckle, roses, orchids and freesia in the frontline while the honey note keeps well in the background. I would recommend this as a work or casual scent. I do get the impression that it goes from sparse to cloying I don't understand why.

Does it smell like honey and only honey? Well.. no, no it doesn't I LOVE honey! this is like nectar before it is made into honey or 'in the process of' I would still recommend it to honey lovers as it is better than some honey scents I have smelt.

Honeyed flowers... who would NOT want to smell like honeyed flowers!?

SmellieKat

Second Review: Pure Honey is perfect on a hot summer night...a little sweaty and sweetly floral. I'm not necessarily a fan of Kim Kardashian (except for the fact that she brought curves back into fashion), but it's clear she is a woman that loves perfume, knows many perfumes and has an eye for important details. Pure Honey reflects this. Love it.

SadieBluesLady
SadieBluesLady

I am so glad that the price on this has come down!!! Since my purchase would have to be a blind buy, the lower the price the better it is for me to justify the purchase . . . and I'm so glad that I did!!!!

This is a wonderful fragrance!!! It has that sharp note which I also smell in honey and the beeswax brings a lovely richness. I've only tried it once because it only arrived this morning. But I won't change my mind about it - I really like this perfume!!

chickenpotpie
chickenpotpie

A perfume I didn't want to like. Thanks Daisydukes ...lol

The perfume itself, a splash of honey and roses sweetened with honeysuckle. I don't consider this to be a heavy perfume, but you have to consider the source and check my wardrobe....for me it wouldn't be!

Also, a good thing about it is that its not so sweet that I'd have to wait until a cold spell to wear it. Perfectly suitable for a hot day with low humidity.

If you've ever smelled pure honey right in the honeycomb, you'll know that it can be extremely indolic/urinic.

There's nothing indolic about the perfume; its not going to be a super niche type smell, BUT, its also not the normal celeb offering either. While its not natural honey, its certainly well executed and will appeal to the masses.

This is a people pleaser type scent. My partner absolutely loved it until I mentioned who is was by. If you must, wear it and don't tell people the name of it...lol. They wouldn't guess anyway.

Take the component of who's name is on the bottle (we know she didn't make it) stick on someone else and likely, there would be more people willing to own up to the fact its not bad smelling at all.

Lasting power, so far its quite good, its starting to wane a bit and its been 5 hours.Its a hot day with low humidity, so take it for what its worth.

Also, the bottle is cute as heck.

Many thanks to Daisydukes for a wonderful gift bottle.

caylarhene
caylarhene

First I have to say the bottle is beautiful. The most fabulous Bootle of perfume I have ever seen. To be my first Kim kardashian perfume .. I love it. I'm not a huge fan of hers but she makes good products. This is my favorite out of her collection.
The smell is soft and naturally sweet. Not overly sweet at all. Then in about four hours it drys down into this nice soft baby powder smell that lasts forever.

The sillage is awesome so you need only two sprays if that. Longevity lasted about 7 hours on me.and its perfect for any time of the year so this Is a winner for me
9/10 :)

SmellieKat

Okay, so I love this. Ordered blind and feared it might be a sillage monster, but it's not - in fact, it wears fairly close to the skin. Perfect for an office environment (I plan to wear it tomorrow) and summery, with honey and bright, yellow rose. I happen to love rose, and find the two prominent notes compliment each other well. Pure Honey is a happy scent...friendly and inviting. Other than rose, I'm not picking up other floral notes, and the honey has the aroma of skin after spending time in the sun. Well balanced and delightful.

Lovesmells
Lovesmells

I have the original KK for women and the KK Gold. Both excellent in their own "powerful" right. But this one is just as good, if not the best.
Not honey heavy sticky smell. It does spray strong at first. But the floral (very light rose) comes in. It dries sweet and vanilla like. After a couple of hours, it stays close to you. But you will smell as you walk in a breeze. I don't smell beeswax.
I would love to have a perfect honey smell replicated in a bottle but I almost prefer this one because of its lightness.
I liked the bottle design but I can see how it would be difficult to hold because of its wide base ( think along Beyoncé Heat designs bottles)and there's a tiny bee on one of its sides, reminiscent of an innocent bee on a golden beehive, not a loud buzzing, stinging big bee around you.
Difficult to find and can be pricey. I don't know why this was not more promoted, warm enough for colder weather but delicious enough for Summer.

Fizzy
Fizzy

Smells like you get drunk from mead alcohol and put honey on your lips instead of your lip balm. It does not smell good at all, neither in the opening nor in the dry down.
Very strong headache maker for me.

ChypreAnn
ChypreAnn

I have smelled Marc Jacobs Honey, Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling Honey, Tokyo Milk Honey and the Moon, The Body Shop Honeymania, and L'Occitane Miel et Citron. I must say, Kim Kardashian Pure Honey is by far my favorite. It's a clean, floral (not fruity) honey scent, light enough to be worn in all kinds of weather. If you are thinking of getting a honey fragrance, it would be a mistake to pass this one up just because it's from Kim Kardashian. I'm not a KK fan, but I have to hand it to her on this one.

Dilaru
Dilaru

I tried this perfume months ago when it first came out and regrettably didn't end up buying it; I was disappointed in its floral opening and expected something more honey-like. But then, for months, I thought back to how this perfume developed on my skin, and I was intoxicated by that lingering honeycomb scent.

After the dry down this perfume seems to adjust to my skin and develop into something smooth and warm and comforting. This is a perfume you need to try on your skin and smell the next day - the honeycomb lingers on your skin and clothes for days.

The only negatives to this perfume is that it can be a little strong, harsh and bitey before it dries down.

Also, this perfume is special in that it can be worn by anyone in any situation - it is both casual and classy, it is mature and young, you can happily wear this out to something formal and also to work without causing offense. Think Marc Jacobs Daisy in that regard (although the notes are totally different).

As someone previously noted, this perfume smells like "someone nice" - and that is so apt, the scent itself is so comforting, like a nice person!

poppyluv
poppyluv

One word... Gross. I have all the others scents in her line... but this is just awful.

darksome
darksome

Surprisingly unique.

A cozy honey fragrance with a little sour, zesty, sweet freshness, reminding me on white grapes. A sparkling scent.

Unfortunately the name is misleading - if you want a true honey scent without other notes I don't recommend it to you.

dkny27
dkny27

Deeeee-licious!!! Wow... Regardless of the reviews, I blind bought and it is exquisite!!!
This is the softest honey, as if from the bee herself, with a slight poof of powder....
The sillage is incredible and longevity is equally measurable......
Like some say...even if it's a celeb. scent,,have you ever smelled anything similar???

KaseyC
KaseyC

This is not the type of honey scent that I have been searching for. I look for a straight plain honey esp the Manuka honey that I adore. This fragrance does not smell natural. It smells artificial and linear, just like many other celeb fragrances. It is also very sweet and floral to me. The sweetness is not brought by honey but maybe beewax, honeysuckle and mandarin blossom. In the first 30mins it is quite unbearable. But be patient, after 40mins, it's getting softer and more pleasant but still quite artificial.

I think it's a nice fragrance for Spring and Fall. Could be too sweet for Summer. But not cozy enough for Winter.

The bottle is heavier and bigger than I expected. The glass is not of top quality as I see some tiny bubbles. The bee on it is not detailed enough to get my compliment.

I'm sorry to say this fragrance does not look nor smell expensive and high quality. But it might be a good option if you look for something sweet floral and cheap.

p.s. I am really curious why some reviewers commented that it smells like real honey. Real honey does not smell like this. Are we talking about the same thing? Take an example, the Marks & Spencer Royal Jelly skin products smell like real honey to me.

p.p.s. this morning when I got back to my office and sniffed from the paper strip again. wow what a surprise to smell a strong coconut on it. that's something nice to know.

L'eaulita
L'eaulita

Waxy and ambiguous. Im not sure this perfume knows what it wants to be, it smells unfinished and unsure of what its doing in existence.

No creamy honey here, just a waxiness mixed with what smells like a watered down cheap version of YSL's Manifesto with some rough, harsh edges as if it wants to vehemently remind you that there was a budget involved in making this.

The only thing smooth and creamy about this is the weird thin-thickness going on, like a funhouse mirror it smells sparse but then has a cloying, synthetic smothering layer to it that reminds me of carpet cleaner.

Its deifnitely something you would expect from this celebrity scent, but at the same time is a deviation from her other scents. No sugary fruity florals but it all feels the same. Cheap and unimaginative. The only thing going for it is the darling little bee on the bottle.

Some will read into this scent as something interesting, but no moreso than those who look for triangles in music videos to prove something with deeper meaning exists. Its like comparing beeswax with a crayon. There is NO resemblence to the L'occitane Honey scents which I am hoarding like a madwoman, so if like me, you were looking for something to fill that gap and went with the gushing reviews in favour of the sparse, but accurate negative ones- this is not the perfume to choose. Keep your Miel de Bois, Miel et Citron and MAC Naked Honey on ice, the suitable replacement has not arrived.

I've only had this on for 20 mins and already I feel sick. Carsick in fact, because ultimately thats what it smells like: new-car smell spray with someone who cant drive straight. Time to scrub this one.

Norgirl
Norgirl

I realy like this Floral honey perfume ,
I just new i had to have this Honey in my collection, I have a craving and love for Honey , but it had to have somthing more to it then just pure honey,
This is honey at its best , I do feal a slight similarity to Loccitane Miel citron, It has the same brightnes, But this is more floral and with a ligt tiny twist of coconut, Rose is also a note i can detect slightly and soft almost like rosewater, trases of light vanilla and a tad of citrus flowers(mandarin i belive..) Honeysucle ads to i with its sweetnes aswell. This could easely have been to sweet , But This is well balanced and a real gem .Forget about the fact that this is a Kim K perfume its wonderfull wonderfull . and long lasting aswell . it lasts on me easley 6 hours . althouge in the end its close to skin.
For lovers of Honey scents this is a must try .

Lexxy
Lexxy

Smells like a very decadent heavily fragranced elegant honey/floral body butter. To me it doesn't smell like pure raw organic honey, but it does smell like beeswax and commercial honey. It's a pleasant scent but don't like it enough to keep it but I know my mother will love it.

Capricorngal19
Capricorngal19

Smells like Honeysuckle from Mary Kay. I really love this one. Very sweet but not overpowering at all. Nice for the day time.

amy1983
amy1983

I tried this in a store,decided 'no',then after walking around for a while,I kept getting whiffs of it. Near the end of the shopping trip,I picked up the bottle,and I'm glad I did.
This is a real beeswax/honey scent. It's not a gourmand,it's not too flowery. Though,I wish it were a bit deeper. I think some amber would have grounded it. It's a bit musky,with a tamed honey sweetness.
The bottle,with it's golden honey hue is very enticing.
Good job,Kim!

goofycaramel
goofycaramel

Unfortunately, this perfume does not live up to its name for me. I have high expectations for this, since I've been looking for a honey perfume to no avail (L'occitane's honey and lemon was close, but I don't like the lemon note). I was excited to get a $30 100 ml bottle of Pure Honey. Unfortunately, on me this is mostly soft floral with a very very tiny hint of honey and sourness.

Update: I wore this to bed, and my husband asked if I was wearing perfume because it smelled synthetic. Well, I guess I won't be wearing this anymore.

Broseph
Broseph

Why buy fancy bottle? Just pay few rubles buy jar of honey. Smear on neck: is good!

mywordsaregolden
mywordsaregolden

Ignore the gross slut shaming of someone who made a stupid mistake 10 years ago but was smart enough to capitalize on it enough to one day release this product. Let me just say: Buy this perfume. It's good, like, really good. If you like honey, you're gonna love this. I sprayed this on right when I got out of the shower, then I used unscented lotion and I still smelled like honey a good 7 hours later no reapply. Oh, honey, this is a great perfume. Not even just the longevity, It doesn't fill up a room, it's nonoffensive, I got 5 compliments from strangers when I was waiting in line and while I was in the elevator. It's one of those perfumes that can easily become your signiture scent, if it works on you (which some people don't seem to know. Literally, you are on a fragrance website, learn about how the scent of a fragrance can change whether it's in the bottle or on you or on a friend.). I feel ike I can wear this at home, work, on a date, or at lunch with my mother. If Kim Kardashian's name or face is all that's stopping you from buying this, get over youself.Your narrow mindedness is letting you miss out.

kellyt102
kellyt102

Thank you, everyone, for these reviews. I love beeswax and honey and a Kardashian product is something I would never have tried, but based on these, I was willing to give it a shot. I'm glad I did. I get the same beeswax and honey most people have described, just what I was hoping for.

Nirhtuc
Nirhtuc

This is a very ghostly perfume! I'm not entirely sure if I mean that in a positive way or not. I got a 100mL bottle of Pure Honey for only $20 (special offer) from Chemist Warehouse online. I really wanted the perfume after reading the reviews and finding that it is honey-inspired.

The bottle: Stylish and pretty, doesn't look too tacky, but difficult to handle when spraying on the juice! I have to grab the bottle at an awkward angle to do the job. Looks nice, but not very practical!

The juice: When I sprayed this on, I (like the reviewer before me) got a blast of beeswax and also some non-descript exotic-smelling notes. It is a rather well-blended perfume. I can't pick any of the notes out except for honey, beeswax and something that smells a lot like sandalwood even though sandalwood is not listed. The strong top notes dried down rather quickly (30 minutes at most) to yield a lovely and fresh floral honey/vanilla. I think the 'fresh' smell may be due to the freesia and mandarin blossom notes. The drydown is like a softer version of Tokyo Milk Honey and the Moon (which I really love!).

Sillage and longevity: sillage is soft... and this is where the ghost thing comes in! I guess the allusion to this being a 'skin scent' is correct, because it sticks very closely to the skin. Throughout the day, I get light whiffs of fresh sandalwoody honey every now and then. I don't think it would leave a trail as such- but maybe a rather ghostly trail! Lasting power is not fantastic for an EDP- 6 hours at most.

Verdict: Because of the ghostly factor and the not-so-impressive lasting power, I would say that I 'like' this perfume. I prefer Honey & the Moon, which scores full marks on the factors that bring Pure Honey down.

Updated verdict: I love it. I wore this out today after a shower and kept smelling a lovely fresh and sweet smell and realized it was this perfume! Yes, poor sillage and lasting power, but it smells so good!

mistykerryn
mistykerryn

Normally I wouldn't be interested in a Kim Kardashian perfume but I was intrigued by the notes and appearance of "Pure Honey". Firstly, this perfume certainly fits it's name. On first spritz, it was sickeningly strong beeswax, I couldn't stand it, had to let it settle. Now that it has matured, the beeswax has calmed down and soft, powdery, rosy notes have emerged, with a background of sweet honey. It's kind of nice. Very natural smelling, and certainly unique for a celebrity perfume. I'm both surprised and impressed by this. However, I think I like it, but I don't think I'd wear it. It's quite strong, and mature. So even though this is not really for me, I'd definitely recommend giving it a try. Very interesting fragrance.

pravda48
pravda48

I just blind bought a 3.4 of this and I'm honestly not sure what to make of it.

I know real beeswax, and real honey fresh off the comb. (Grandpa kept bees for years and we would eat the honey straight out of big chunks he'd cut from the comb and then chew the wax as kids.) That said this is more of the processed-for-cosmetic-use beeswax smell vs fresh (or fresh honey, for that matter). Like Burt's products, it has a strong kind of a babypowder scent intermingling with the beeswax tones. It is nice, soft, comfortable. But, not being particularly taken with powdery scents myself, I'm not at all taken with it. Not at all the 'dripping honey' or 'fresh beeswax' scent I was hoping for! Nothing realistic about that powderiness: powder is pretty much the opposite end of the spectrum from 'waxy' (think ylang, waxy tuberose: NO waxy or gooey tones here).

Oh there is also a tad of detectable rose, musk, and honeysuckle to my nose. It is pretty but I think much too gentle for my tastes; I almost always want people to KNOW I'm wearing perfume, whereas this could be mistaken for a natural smell or a bodywash you used. Definitely didn't get a 'so powdery it must be for the older crowd' vibe from this. My mind went to opposite direction entirely. (J&J or natural baby care products, lol).

Sillage? Skinscent except for initial spritz period
Longevity? about 4 hours, as a press-your-nose-to-smell skinscent

cristinaeeee
cristinaeeee

I tried it and it's okay. The color of the liquid is beautiful that is why I even tried it in the first place. It's not offensive, it's pretty nice but not nice enough for me to bypass Kim's name on it. What I mean is, if it was spectacular I would have bought it. I was hoping for more honey, but I find it tamed and got more of that beeswax effect. I like that is not too sweet but for me, a touch more gooey honey would have been better especially being called Pure Honey.

weegee
weegee

My bottle just arrived yesterday. I purchased it blind because of the reviewers who said it smelled like bee's wax even more than honey. Thanks for that; even if it was a negative to you, it was just what my nose wanted in a honey fragrance!

Forget Kim K & all she represents... this baby is a Claude Dir creation (check out others he's done) and I'm telling you, it's absolutely captivating!

Not a quickly fading, fruity-fluff like Mariah Carey's Lollipop Bling Honey, which only hints at honey, KK Pure Honey is a warm, rich, complex, thick and radiant natural honeycomb filled with honey -- the wax is sweet but the honey has a raw/animalic bite to it that keeps the overall composition from being candy-sweet.

Lasts about 4 hours on my skin with heavy sillage for the first hour, moderate for the next 2 and then it becomes an up-close skin scent for the last hour. For the first couple of hours my nose gets all bee's wax and honey with nary a hint of rose but a demure pink rose mysteriously appears in the mix at the drydown, almost like a whimsical wink someone gives you to follow up on a smile. My nose detects nothing but these 3 notes.

Also, the color of the juice is a gorgeous golden color and that little bee accent is cute as a button.

Like NOTHING else in my wardrobe, and that's really saying something! Truly the BEST BLIND BUY IN MONTHS & MONTHS!!!

(Purchased from an Amazon seller for just over $29.00 for 100mls with free shipping -- I have no personal connection to the seller whatsoever apart from being an extremely pleased customer. PM me for the seller's name.)

sugahuni
sugahuni

Amazing fragrance,smells just like honey with a floral twist. Love it♡♥

NoireFox
NoireFox

Kim Kardashian aside, Pure Honey lives up to it's name.
This smells like pure honey, beeswax and jasmine. In fact, it smells so raw and natural, it really feels like something that you'd expect from an "all naturals" company (i.e. Lush, Burt's Bees, etc.) and not a mass-market celebrity brand. I find it a little silly how so many people are complaining that it smells "too much" like honey and beeswax…come on really, what did you expect? Did you even read the name of the perfume?
Anyway, it's a great fragrance (if you love honey-and I do). For me honey smells sweet, warm and animalic, hell, it's downright raunchily erotic. Mmmmm. An aphrodisiac of the highest order.
Overall, I love it b/c it lives up to it's name, has good longevity and has a rather beautiful bottle to boot.

missyumyum
missyumyum

Huge dissapointment this should have been called beeswax not honey because that's all it smells like straight up beeswax it's not a pleasant fragrance at all buyingsome beeswax and rubbing it on you would smell the exact same

Amethyststar
Amethyststar

First, let me say I have NEVER before purchased a fragrance from a "celebrity"--and I sure didn't get this one because of Kim Kardashian. I was lured by the honey, it is one of my favorite scents and rarely done right. Honey is very much a comfort scent to me. I wear Sarah Michaels Milk and Honey whenever I need to feel comforted and cared for--(after they discontinued it, I scooped it up whenever I could find it, because THIS is the perfect honey to me.......)
So today I recieved my bottle of Pure Honey. First spray; dripping with honey and beeswax, and in the background I get flowers--very soft flowers, not rose, but very nice. A half hour in, I still get honey and beeswax, but the flowers are coming forward a bit more. I would call this a clean, light fragrance--something you could wear out to lunch with your friends, or as a spring/summer day scent. There is nothing here that I think anyone would find offensive. Not overly sweet. On my dry, winter weary skin, this does not last more than a couple hours. All in all, I would definately buy this again, I am sure I will wear this all summer (if summer ever gets here!)

jedrzejowskia
jedrzejowskia

First of all I have to say I absolutely hate Kim Kardashian. OK, dislike strongly maybe, since I don't want to be a hater....

However, she just put her annoying face on the perfume, she didn't make it so I gave it a go since I'm looking for a honeyed fragrance after going off my dear Back to Black by Killian.
So, this is obviously not Back to Black but it's a pretty darn decent fragrance. It's a dry honey, not overly sweet and not cloying, it's very pleasant and warm. There is quite a prominent floral aspect to it that really comes out on my skin and I wouldn't mind bringing it out some more, I might layer this with some of my Al-Rehabs for experimentation purposes. It's definitely inoffensive and I would recommend, especially for layering.
It projects pretty well and longevity is fairly decent and I have to say it's a very pretty bottle too!
3/5 for me. Not such a bad blind buy.

Spencemonster
Spencemonster

After reading reviews and awaiting to smell this fragrance I finally own it. A great buy/steal I found on eBay I recieved "Pure Honey" today. Kim's signature 1st scent is a top fave of mine. I'm not a fan of anything else in her line, I do own "True Reflection" which I mainly got because of the bottle, and "Pure Honey" is the 2nd flanker in the "TR" bottle style. I wear "True.." when I want a warm woody scent, I kept "TR.." because it wore well on me, and I ditched Rihanna's Rebel Flur and Madonna's Truth Or Dare NUDE because they all smelled the same and "TR.." held out. I also ditched Kim's "GLAM" due to the flat out BUG SPRAY/ALCOHOL scent. Well we have that AGAIN here in "PURE HONEY" this scent opens with a clean whisp of a dandelion and honey mixture, and then is backed with a god awful fresh scent of BUG SPRAY and CLEANER like household cleaner. I find it awkward that 2 of Kim's recent fragrances run a bit high on the "bug spray" content.."Glam" is disgusting for that reason. The HONEY aspect and "beeswax" does come forth more after a dry down of 5 mins, and I find a bit of "ROSE" in the scent. Anyone else? I have to say after 10-15 mins on me the rose/beesewax scent is now strong, but there is still that first pungent "bug spray/cleaer-esque" smell in my nose. Out of a 5..I give 3, I "LIKE" this, but am not in love. Will deff wear more and play with the elements, but so many positive reviews here I wanted to give a good comparison and depth review..because like majority and recent of Kim fragrances this is a tricky one.

love45
love45

Oh Honey!! I am so in love with this perfume! I like most of Kim's perfumes...I REALLY don't care who makes a perfume, as long as it's a nice perfume, I'm all for it!! It's sweet, feminine, soft and sexy! The honey and rose combo is really nice too. I totally recommend it! :

rhaineclayton
rhaineclayton

As much as I hate the idea of giving KK more money (really, what's she famous for again?) I do like this. And at $25 for a 50ml bottle how could I resist? I've had Mariah Carey's Honey (another celeb I can't stand!) and even though I got a lot of compliments on that one the honey aspect was almost non-existant. This IS pure honey with some gorgeous florals doing back up.

This is like something you get in L'Occitane - I mean the good stuff (not the more linear boring fragrances they have).

I get the impression all the hard work was done by the nose and the marketing people with next to no input from KK herself. I could not imagine her even thinking of something close to this let alone wearing it!

Call me a snob but if I were the nose of this frag I'd have saved it for someone or some company more worthy. But I guess giving it to KK means more $$$

One more thing...I have a love/hate relationship with the bottle. Was down to my last few days worth of fragrance and was planning to turn the bottle into a reed diffuser. I'd managed to get rid of the bee and the name off the bottle then when I was spraying it on myself (with an awkward finger/ thumb technique because you can't hold it the normal way) I dropped the bottle and it chipped (creating a small hole at the base). So I had to decant the last 10ml into another bottle.Grrr! I don't really love this enough to repurchase either.

Bab
Bab

The florals are a very small part of this fragrance. They sit there in the background, barely visible, adding just enough to the musk and honey and beeswax notes. The freesia note is stronger than the rose though.
Overall, it's a very smooth fragrance of honey, musk and a very faint patchouli note of the more linear isolate.
Well done for a celeb fragrance but it still has that sweet note that you find in all the gourmands, which I am soooo tired of, though it is at a minimal here, sort of wrapped in cashmere...so it's tolerable.

rthgdess
rthgdess

I bought this because I adore honey fragrances, and I also enjoy KK True Reflection. Let me just say, you need this NOW. It is so lovely. I feel it's more of a spring/summer scent, with an opening of syrupy honey over fresh flowers (honeysuckle/freesia, and maybe some tea rose) that melts down to a clean, light floral with soft honey undertones. For me it conjures up images of an outdoor table in late spring, with fresh linens and flowers, and tea with honey and lemon. Other people detect a clean baby scent and I get a bit of that too. I don't know why this isn't more readily available. I bought mine on sale at Perfumania. If you can't find it, keep on stalking! It's totally worth it.

joliecat
joliecat

Pure Honey does really smell like honey. The honey is wrapped in a dirty, musty, dusty dark musk similar to the musk in Calvin Klein's Euphoria. The florals in this mix are well blended in a cloud of musk.
Pure Homey is strong but not overpowering. The scent remains the same throughout wearing and lasts forever until you wash it off. Unusual quirk of this perfume, as it drys down, it becomes actually sticky on skin, like a thin layer of real honey.
The animalic musk keeps this perfume from being too sweet or cloying. The musk is as equally strong as the honey. This musk is very similar to the musk in Calvin Klein's Euphoria, and it doesn't fade away. Silage is moderate and does not fade away.
Even though the strong dusty dirty musk totally ruins this perfume for me, Pure Honey feels like it's made of quality ingredients. Three cheers for a perfume that has really good silage and really lasts, going strong from beginning to end, like a real perfume should !
Found the large 3.4oz bottle of Kim Kardashiian's Pure Honey at KMart this week for $24.

Soie
Soie

Thank goodness they decided to leave the tuberose out of this one.

The notes on this actually sound very nice, I'll be sure to seek it out for testing!

Mdox407
Mdox407

HOLY SHIT GUYS!!! STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING RIGHT NOW, AND GO BUY THIS!!!

Okay, so let me tell you guys about this fragrance. I JUST got it in the mail today about...4 hours ago or so. This fragrance, is amazingggg!!!

DON'T let the name "Pure Honey," fool you. Yes, it has a strong, (and amazing) honey note/foundation to it, but it IS NOT a one-sided, one-note, simple fragrance. Its VERY complex!! AND ORIGINAL TO THE MAX!!

I thought the florals were gonna be buried underneath the honey, based on the title, the color of the perfume, the notes, the reviews, etc. But NO! The honey is present, great quality, and long lasting, BUT, everything else in this fragrance all come together smoothly to make a very warm, inviting, and surprisingly COMPLEX perfume.

Also...the sillage and longevity are RIDICULOUSLY AMAZING!

Longevity - I put this on about 4 hours ago right when I opened the box, and it hasn't faded ONE BIT since then. At all! I can still smell it on myself every move I make! I'm guessing the longevity will be 7-8 hours before it fades to close-skin. Not only that, but this fragrance "sticks" if you know what I mean. Remember how I said I put this on 4 hours ago? Yeah..get this..I just got back from the gym! I sweated alittle, AND tanned in a tanning booth for 10 minutes WITH tanning lotion, and the fragrance hasn't budged at all, or shockingly...even changed smell. This fragrance is made of pure quality ingredients, I can absolutely tell from that fact alone. I'm shocked I cant even smell tanning lotion after tanning, AND working out and sweating. All I can smell on my skin AND muscle shirt is this perfume.

Sillage - A monster! 3-5 feet i'd say.

I bought the 1.7 ounce bottle for $31 on perfumania.com and i'm legit about to go back and buy the 3.4 ounce for the $62. That's how great this is guys! It DOES NOT smell simple and boring, as if you stuck your nose up to the top of a jar of honey. It's COMPLEX, AMAZING! Don't think that its predictable just because it's called "Pure Honey."

I'm SOOO beyond delightfully surprised with this! Before this one, "Gold" was the ONE AND ONLY Kim Kardashian fragrance that I liked and bought after testing, and after blind buying this one, I'm going to ALWAYS have a bottle of it in my collection and probably wear it once a week at least.

OVERALL RATING BREAKDOWN::

LONGEVITY - 9 OR 10/10 - As I said...scent hasn't budged after working out, tanning WITH lotion, and wearing the scent for 4 hours. Gonna be AT LEAST a 7 hour staying power.

PROJECTION - 9 or 10/10 - Amazing! Several feet away from your skin, people can smell it. The ONLY celeb fragrance with better projection is Jessica Simpson Fancy.

SCENT ITSELF - 10/10 - Not only does it smell absolutely amazing, but ya gotta respect solely because of the incredible originality and thought that was put into the development of this perfume!

OVERALL RATING - 9.9/10 I'm in shock.

GUYS!!! BUY THIS!! MESSAGE ME WITH HOW MUCH YOU LOVE IT!! Perfumania has it and perfumania also has it listed on Amazon.

Anywho
Anywho

I agree completely with Princess Adora (thanks for your hint, Adora!), Pure Honey is a floral honey/beeswax combo that should delight any gourmand lover, who can cope with his/her insulin levels not being sent through the roof due to lower levels of sugar, and anybody else who always wanted to give gourmands a go but lacked the will to smell like a walking dessert. PH is not like that at all, it is also not the kind of 'glamorous' scent you'd connect with someone like Kim Kardashian (well, at least, I wouldn't). This fragrance is really lovely and wearable (hot and humid here at the moment) and will suit a lot of occasions. This is one of my best buys at that low price and I am absolutely delighted to have finally gotten my hands on a bottle - and that bumblebee truly is cute.

I forgot to mention before that sillage is medium with 1-2 sprays and longevity very good - 6-8 hours on skin and still on my shirt the next morning.

Hollie
Hollie

I will be back to review...BUT...just wanted to let everyone know that this can be purchased in K-mart stores now ($24 for 1.7oz EDP.) I have been looking all over on line since it came out and have not been able to find a place to even purchase and there it was in K-Mart today...go figure.By the way.....I was only coveting because of the beeswax note....I'm a honey & beeswax junkie (REAL honey...not just sweet...but smokey honey and good round,waxy beeswax) Definitely NOT a fan of the Kardashian family...in fact I almost cringe at the thought of supporting them with my purchase but my obsession won that battle. I'll be back to review after using a few times.

Princess Adora
Princess Adora

Wow a perfume that actually smells like honey, in fact honey wrapped with delicious florals and a extra hint of honeycomb,this is indeed a very original fragrance plus the bumblebee on the bottle is just beautiful,while I'm no kardashian fan i have to give it to Kim that this is a lovely fragrance, the only problem is that it's not very easy to get here in Australia I was lucky enough that I found it here and also at 30 aus dollars it was a good deal,I really recommend this to all sweet perfume fans who are looking for a more unique gourmand scent which takes a break from the usual fruity and vanilla scents.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Just visited lighthousebeauty, and the shipping to Europe is $150.00 so epensive that is like a joke!!!!!!

It's available in Perfumania stores. Originally Lord And Taylor,
Belk's were to be the US launching sites, Lord
And Taylor dropped out.

almarie

@Noirefox- I don't think this is available in the U.S. yet.I actually had to order mine off the companies website: lighthousebeauty.com. Hope this helps

odie
odie

I just purchased this perfume today with my Christmas gift money, and I think it is lovely, I love it, my mother loves it! My sisters do too! I took a chance and bought a celebrity fragrance, having only worn "Halle" by Halle Berry, the others being perfumes from perfume houses.

The intricate blend of the three tiers of notes is fantastic. Nothing that jars at you after the first sniff. Definitely feminine and oh, I smell the coconut!!!! Has no 'funky' odour like other fragrances I sniffed today. Reservedly I think I might have one of my more favored fragrances.

27/02/2014
This is just a beautiful balance of gorgeous rose and gourmand honey/citrus and enticing beeswax. Love!!! Keeps on giving something fresh and captivating. Perhaps this is one of my signatures

mhubbard

Update- a definite prominently honey smelling fragrance, quite pleasant but with mediocre strength/sillage and longevity that I certainly would not repurchase for 30 dollars at 50 ml.Poor value- imagine that?

suhaesa
suhaesa

i am not a huge fan of celb fragrances..but this one caught me by surprise ..its a bright sensual honey floral ambery seductive explosion of mellow sweetness..reminds me of the body shop honeymania..
a bright floral honey dew perfume the opening is stunning but it doesn't last al the way like that it setells down to ..meh or just a fuzzy light honeyed water..
musky ambery floraly sweetish honey but definitely sexy...inviting and seriously mesmerising ..all in a very light connotation..
never the less ..i bought it..impulsively i never tried it before just found it at sephora and the price was very reasonable for a 100 ml and a 100 ml body lotion and a ceramic bee ornament in a christmas gift box for under 80 us $...i did the same with honey mania which was only 15 us 4 for 30 ml..although later on it was the type of perfume that induces little headaches and nausea..so i hope that kk pure honey won't do the same..there is this very light pesticide after smell u get from indolic white florals that is a no no for me but in such perfumes i have no way out but to accept them in the hope that they won't induce severe headaches..
pure honey is for those who want to be noticed ..its a pretty loud perfume yet its sensuale..its a universal pleaser but i believe will be appreciated more by hispanics ,middle eastern and asian and indian people..although i don't like to categorise perfumes by ethnicity .. for its warm and almost oriental with vanilla amber and lots of honey..its a full mellow opulent and not very sophisticated..its more of a..see i am here and i don't care about anyone as long as i am sexy!

joan100
joan100

Yet another unpleasant fragrance from KK. Almost all her fragrances include animalic notes like this one but this also has that cloying sweetness which makes it more sickly. The only KK fragrance I can tolerate is Gold.

Museumgal
Museumgal

Oh this is so lovely! Smelling it is just like opening a jar of clover honey. Exactly captures that new jar of honey smell, but it's not too sticky or cloying. Really delicious! The rose is never overpowering and doesn't stand out too much, it's not what I would call a traditional "floral" scent. Lasted well, although with light sillage. Good for a lover of sweet scents who'd like something sweet that's just for them and won't be overwhelming to those around them. Good for office settings. It's so lovely and subtle. Not at all like KK other scents -- they were much louder. This is delicate. So if you've been frightened off by the boldness of her other scents, don't ignore this one because it's not at all like the rest of the line.

ivyheel
ivyheel

Pure Honey it is! If you are looking for a fragrance that legitimately smells like honey, look no further. It's very warm and rich, but not at all cloying. This does not really smell like a perfume to me, but just more a skin scent. Sillage is almost nonexistent, and it is so light and inoffensive that you could accidentally spill a bottle and nobody would think much of it. Longevity is poor. I will wear this on days when I don't want to smell too "perfumey". (Rare days for me.)

mhubbard

This is a little disappointing with regards to strength and longevity, like most celeb scents. Even so, it makes it more versatile. You can wear this to Thanksgiving at Grandma's without fear of knocking someone over. Have a nice holiday.

mhubbard

I like this quite a bit. I took a chance and blind bought, even though I have never tried Ms Kardashian's other fragrances and only have a vague idea of who she is. This is a yummy honey scent, no doubt, and smells just as I imagined.Tonight is the first blustery winter evening of the season . I have the next wonderful 5 days off and this is just perfect. Super cozy without that prominent vanilla note of most cozy scents. Somewhat unique but reminds me just a bit of J'Adore, although I prefer this. It seems a bit powerful, although I'll have to give my longevity opinion later on this evening.So far, would rate 8/10.

Jomoves
Jomoves

Now this is a find. It starts off almost like and old school lady perfume. I bought this one blind so I was a bit disappointed at first and was all ready to wrap it up for the office Secret Santa. But after about about 15 minutes it morphs into an intriguing musk/honey blend that smells both expensive and sexy. There is a hint of "old lady" in there but in the best possible way. It also becomes almost masculine, which in itself is a bit daring for a celebrity scent. Longevity is about 4- 6 hours and projection is moderate. The bottle also looks better in real life than it does in promo pics - nice and heavy as well.

I've got to give Kim a bit of credit for trying something a bit unusual with this one. Although I don't really follow the whole Kardashian thing I don't begrudge them for what they do. I see them as the modern replacement of womens' magazines that the younger generation really don't read anymore. There's a bit of sex, a bit a scandal, beauty, romance and fashion, all with an aim to sell, sell, sell.

In my day it was Seventeen magazine, and now it's Keeping up with the Kardashians.

Takhaet
Takhaet

The quote on the box " Pure Honey by Kk is an irresistible Floral Gourmand, evoking her endless allure with its intoxicating honey and voluptuous florals..(..).Feminine.Enticing.Heavenly".

And I agree.....I just got it yesterday. Heaven!
I chose this one over few designer perfumes i was trying out at Debenhams simply because it was the most original and completely different to other fragrances.

Fantastic honey note mixed with bees wax, florals and
musk. Sweet, comforting and cozy. According to my friend it is sexy and inviting.....Amazing sweet opening of honey and rose(according to my nose) and at the drydown i can smell very strong powdery musk. Quite sultry. This fragrance is cozy and soothing but sexy at the same time.
Very unique as for perfume. Reminds me of some milk and honey shower cream or body lotion.
It is quite strong and 'deep' so be careful and dont spray too much as it can give you a headache .
Lovely fragrance for winter but i will try wearing it in spring as well.

And the bottle.....soooo cute! Adorable!

Well done .

rebecca.louise
rebecca.louise

They have this in Debenhams in the UK. Out of all of the perfumes we smelt, this was the one which my mom liked when we went shopping. Which is strange because she doesn't like perfume much.

It does smell like pure honey and beeswax. It also smells a little bit like the BodyShop Honeymania line except for the grass/wildflower note.

It's currently on special offer at Debehams for £19.99.

Tea4Too
Tea4Too

I really think this is superb. Beautiful and a pleasure to wear. Bottle is very cute with the little bee! It's also quite a soothing scent as I think honey and beeswax are typically thought to be gentle and soothing. I really couldn't agree more with the previous reviewer who said this is what Marc Jacobs Honey should have smelt like. I was so excited when I saw the MJ fragrance when it was first launched. What a disappointment! A watery and very generic fruity floral! This is deep and unctuous and rich and most importantly it smells of, you guessed it, honey! Apparently, there is raw natural honeycomb in this and I feel I can smell that quality. To be fair, the beeswax is a bold element in this and I would imagine this could be off putting to some. This also means that the honey is not as sweet as perhaps it could have been but for me this is a win. It stops it from being just another gourmand, which while I love them, it's nice to have a change. It actually smells quite sophisticated and vintage. I think the beeswax goes a long way towards creating this impression and the floral notes too. There's a beautiful but fleeting note of mandarin blossom in the opening. The freesia in the top note is exquisite and the orchid in the middle, well, I have had two people comment on the 'orchid perfume' I was wearing! I found that surprising but very pleasing! Honeysuckle also reigns supreme. This is a lovely winter fragrance but I imagine it could be sultry in summer too. Apply sparingly, this is bold. For those in the UK who are interested in this perfume, I purchased mine from Debenhams for £24 for a 30ml.

takeasniff
takeasniff

I purchased this today after much testing. There is something about this that I cannot put my finger on. It smells like something I have smelt before but can't quite place it. Slight touches of Desnuda or Organza not as strong as those ones but there is a nutmeg or nutty smell to this. Yes it is very waxy but I believe that gives the perfume substance. It doesn't have a shampoo, watery vibe like Marc Jacobs or Mariah Carey's Honey.

This is very strong. When first sprayed there is a sharp freshness to it so it must have something citrusy in there. The honey is very smooth and dense. This is not syrupy and it is more like something the Body Shop would come up with in fact they have a new honey range and it is a similar style.

This smells very natural like bath products not like perfume. I couldn't imagine it offending anyone not like her first on with the tuberose. I think Kim's perfumes are improving with each release. I am glad I purchased this and I hope it doesn't vanish into the bermuda triangle of perfume releases that sometimes occurs as I would like to continue buying it.

This lasted all day on me. As I walk around it gently wafts up so it is quite good for the money and the fact that it is a celebrity perfume for once it doesn't smell like Juicy Couture or Flowerbomb what a relief!

Bella1

I don't understand how you can launch a line
Yet make it impossible to find.
Lord and Taylor was to be one of the two
Exclusive distributors and they say they aren't
Getting it.
No Sephora, ULTA...,does anyone know where
This can be purchased outside the net?

loonad
loonad

first off my husband loves this perfume.the first time i tried it,he was urging me to buy it.i for one did not really like it.the beeswax in this is very strong and very waxy.

SS79

Want this so bad.. but i dont see it coming to Canada (reflextion never did, at least I never saw it!) and the shipping is outrageous from site I have found :-(

blueviolet
blueviolet

I agree with previous review, if Marc Jacobs honey would have smelt like this people would have been happy. This is what it says, pure honey. I cannot decide if I like the dry down, its powdery, whereas the top is honey honey honey. Its lovely.I think I might get it, maybe wait until Christmas and see if it comes in a gift box. Its simple in the sense that its..well honey and not much else. Thank goodness I cant detect any coconut. I don't like that in a fragrance. But yea, I would.

Uppdate; Yea i did! Got it and I love it now, it has become "mine". its rainy and windy here in the UK and this is perfect. Although I could wear it on warmer days I think. its light enough yet sweet.

almarie

This is truly a gorgeous fragrance! I just receive it from Lighthouse Beauty and I am definitely not disappointed. It is truly "pure honey"!

sharyssa
sharyssa

I'm going to try this one i don't keep up with celebrity fragrances much anymore but this sounds really interesting and mature as opposed to all the others out there. I wish it was in the rounded bottles like the others because I think those bottles are prettier but I can't wait to try this.

cinsot
cinsot

One hundred percent enjoyable.

Smells a wee bit like Clarins Sunshine Fragrance, my guess is mimosa features in the composition somewhere along with the prominent thick golden honey.

Compliments galore today all day after one light spray to my cleavage. To be applied moderately only. Over-application could turn this thoughtfully composed celebrity marvel into a taxi driver's nightmare.

KK’s Pure Honey will certainly feature in my spring/summer rotation this year.

vanillabean23
vanillabean23

Interesting. This is my first venture into KK territory and I'm pleasantly surprised. I might add that this fragrance inspired me to try her original fragrance as well (Claude Dir's fragrance that is!).

The initial spray is powerful. The honey is overwhelming, almost wince inducing, but it soon dissipates and settles when it blends in with the rose. Even though there are only two ingredients listed, I smell a nuttiness in there too, which adds to the gourmand nature of this scent. The rose adds a vintage quality to it. It's vintage, but it's a modern interpretation of a vintage scent.

The drydown is somewhat savoury in nature. The honey is still present, but it's far less sweet. I like the fact that when one whiffs their arm, it takes on a different life of it's own. Peanuts. Maybe it's just my nose, but it smells like peanut brittle!

The scent is long lasting and leaves a vague trail, which is great, because one doesn't want to make too much of an impression with this one. A little does go along way, so don't be too liberal with Pure Honey.

The bottle: LOVE IT. It's a bit kitsch and quirky, but it works. You could almost go so far as to say that this fragrance and it's flacon are bordering on being something from niche fragrance line, whereas her others are far more mainstream. The little bee embellishment is gorgeous!! I also love the honeycomb shape of the bottle.

These days there are far less notes in perfumes. For example with this one, honey and rose and that's it (and peanuts!). Call me old fashioned, but I love it when 'olden day' fragrances keep revealing ingredients over time. I certainly don't have an issue with this fragrance, in fact, I'd go so far as to say that I really love it. It's unusual, adventurous and quite bold.

hyc03
hyc03

Pure honey started off with lovely floral scents mixed with slight honey. It was a blind buy for me and I was pretty pleased with the opening scent.

But the drydown was terrible - it turned very powdery with trace of florals.. it really smelt like an 'old lady's' perfume. I couldn't wait to scrub it off as soon as I got home.
Definitely not for young ladies!

nightcat23

If Marc Jacobs' Honey had smelt like this, people would have been a lot happier!

salkie
salkie

Thank you Claude Dir!!! My new favourite perfume!
Never smelt anything like it, it is beautiful, warm, yummy and another word that comes to mind is ... kind. Smells like a perfume a kind and loving Lady would wear... It's beautiful! Good job kk!!

nightcat23

OMG! This is so nice! I'm not a fan of Kim K and I don't like any of her other fragrances so I didn't expect to like this one. However I was happily surprised because this is unlike anything I've ever smelt. It's so beautiful. It's a real powdered honey to my nose. I can also smell the textured musk. It's soft and feminine with it smelling more beeswax than actual honey. I have owned Mariah Carey's Honey which was fruit salad and smelt Marc Jacobs Honey which came in beautiful packaging but the actual fragrance was just a watered down fruity floral and definitely not worth the price. But this smells nothing like them.

This is my favourite honey fragrance. It's not syrupy or sweet or sticky. Smells like Burt's Bees lipbalm, waxy beeswax. Just a pleasant soft honey smell. It's not sweet in the conventional celebrity sugarbomb way. After smelling the tester strip I went back and bought a 100ml bottle for $29.99. You have to test it out!

NatWeb
NatWeb

Honey, honey and more honey though not necessarily super sweet. If you are looking for something sugary this isn't it, but the honey note is strong and long lasting.

asher.jessie
asher.jessie

With these notes, that bottle, and such an awesome nose behind it, this fragrance is gonna be a winner! Claude Dir is wonderful, when it comes to making QUALITY fragrances. Dir is what gives the celebrity fragrance industry HOPE.

Claude Dir was the nose behind Kim's Signature, Britney's Curious, and even some Bond fragrances. This is gonna be good! :D

I would imagine this will be a Belk exclusive like the rest. I can't wait to get my hands on it!

SS79

Ohhh can't wait!!! Sounds yummy, hope it really smells like honey!

Pure Honey by Kim Kardashian 3.84 out of 5 based on 148 ratings and 81 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kim Kardashian Pure Honey fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kim Kardashian Pure Honey, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pure Honey by Kim Kardashian. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pure Honey by Kim Kardashian represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.