Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

True Reflection Kim Kardashian for women

True Reflection Kim Kardashian for women
dislike

True Reflection Kim Kardashian for women Videos True Reflection Kim Kardashian for women Videos
True Reflection Kim Kardashian for women Pictures True Reflection Kim Kardashian for women Pictures True Reflection Kim Kardashian for women Pictures True Reflection Kim Kardashian for women Pictures

True Reflection is a truly feminine, very well-balanced composition which is built of fruity, watery and floral notes. The composition starts with fresh mouthwatering notes of Italian bergamot, luscious plum and peach. The heart is composed of floral notes: night blooming gardenia, chocolate orchid and lotus flower. Textured woods, patchouli and skin musk are included in the base notes. The fragrance will be available in 2012.

Bergamot Peach plum

Gardenia Lotus Orchid

Woodsy Notes Patchouli Musk

True Reflection Fragrance Reviews

Mdox407
Mdox407

Purchased this from amazon and WOW!!

Another prime example of not just hating on a fragrance because its a celebrity that you do not like or a celebrity that is in the tabloids for trashy stuff. I now own Kim Kardashian's debut fragrance, Gold, Glam, Pure Honey, and now this one. I think this is my absolute favorite out of all of them honestly with Pure Honey as a close second.

No matter WHOS face is on the damn box, this fragrance smells AMAZING!! I love it! Not only does it smell good, but unlike most celebrity fragrances, the longevity is AMAZING! I smell this on my skin for about 7 hours, and I can still distinctly smell it on my clothing the next day waking up.

This fragrance is sweet, but not too sweet, has a very comforting "warm & cozy" factor to it, and it isnt for a 13 year old girl like Justin Bieber's perfumes are. This fragrance is very grown up, but not old-woman-like either. DO NOT be afraid of the patchouli in this either. Its not a strong, heady patchouli. Its light and candied almost. You guys gotta give this one a try.

Reasonable price on amazon and ebay, awesome, UNIQUE scent, and well made with awesome longevity and projection.

Overall rating:
Scent itself : 9
Longevity : 9
Projection : 8

VERY NICELY DONE KIM!! I WILL ALWAYS HAVE A BOTTLE OF THIS IN MY COLLECTION!!

Aliakatt
Aliakatt

Purchased a sample of this. I liked it, but it didn't wow. There was nothing that truly stood out. I also found it faded to just a hint of a powdery scent within an hour on me. On the upside, it wasn't a heavy scent, and not cloying.

caylarhene
caylarhene

First off bottle is gorgeous. Like a bottle that belongs to a Goddess!!

I just bought pure honey a few days ago and though it was a lovely scent so I had to try this one. And the first thing I said was OMG!!! This smells so amazing. Just beautiful. I was afraid it was going to be too flowery but not a all.
This is definitely a perfume to wear if you want your own scent and not smelling like everyone else.

Its a sweet but not overly sweet smell with a lite floral feel. I catch myself smell my wrist every five minutes when i wear this.

This perfume is well balanced and has just enough sweetness to love this and to become a favorite .

I'm not the biggest fan of Kim k, but I have to hand it to her this is gorgeous and mature. Sillage and longevity are above average.
Good job.

glitteralex
glitteralex

This KK release is decent- like her signature scent, it is a deeper and less sophisticated version of other popular designer scents. While the composition is rather murky, my main issue is the lack of any brightness or discernable top notes. It jumps right into the heart, which is a cloying mass of synthetic dark fruit notes. The base I rather like- light patch with vanilla and amber. With a little more work, maybe some citrus and spice, this could have been good. In this style, I suggest the current Natori signature instead.

Malibu
Malibu

The plum is the strongest fruit note on me and it lingers throughout the entire 'life' of the perfume. There is soft vanilla present through all of the fragrance too, with adds a creamy sweetness and warmth to the mix. The patchouli is quick to develop and prevents everything from becoming too sweet.

The floral notes used for TRUE REFLECTION are disappointingly underdeveloped. Aside from coca and added vanilla aka 'chocolate orchard', none of them are strong enough to stand out from the plum, patchouli and the already existing vanilla.

There is no strong indication between the top, heart, and the base, thanks to the constant trickle of plum, patchouli and vanilla. The woods and musk are mingled closely together with everything else, so the perfume seems a bit too one dimensional.

Overall; I think TRUE REFLECTION is 'nice' and a huge step up from her other fragrance releases. It is pleasant and easy to wear, but it isn't very exciting or original, so whilst it's far from bad I won't be buying it. The four hour average staying power isn't anything to get excited about, in fact, based on her previous releases, it is pretty bad.

SorceressOfTheDark
SorceressOfTheDark

I love this perfume! Patchouli reigns supreme in True Reflections for me and stays throughout the duration of the fragrance. It’s a sweet patchouli, a juicy and warm leaf that’s quite enjoyable for patchouli lovers. Wrapped in a cloak of musk and woods, there’s a fruity presence that’s not overwhelming at all. Bergamot lays low but keeps its presence throughout the perfume.
Peach and plum are two notes that are listed in this fragrance, and trying to discern if either take precedence over each other is difficult. They are there and both seem to appear working with each other in a sweet/sour appearance. The fruits definitely give this fragrance a juicy component and keep it well-hydrated and juicy. Both work together to keep True Reflection from being either too sweet or too sour and well-balanced as a too fruity perfume.
There is a sweetness here that is very pleasing. It can come from a variety of things, the patch or the fruits, I’m not sure. But it lingers throughout, and makes True Reflection very pleasing. It’s not a cloying sweetness, but a rather a laid-back sweetness that sits in the background to keep the fragrance from going sour and keeps it grounded. It’s as if just enough sugar was added to the mix to keep it at an even level for a more mature audience, rather than add too much for the younger crowd to call it a sweet gourmand.
With initial spraying, it radiates well. Unfortunately, it doesn’t last as a strong perfume for more than about two hours without another application. It becomes a skin scent that lasts at least a good four hours. Either way, you can re-apply for strength or keep it low-key. This is still a gorgeous patchouli that’s warm and inviting.
If you don’t absolutely love and adore patchouli, don’t even touch this perfume. Run away from it. Don’t even pick it up. But if you’re a fan, a true fan of patchouli in all its glory, then by all mean, look for it and give it a sample run. You won’t be sorry.
So where does True Reflection take me? This is a season-less perfume. I know I can wear this year-round. It doesn’t remind me of the old patchoulis that I remember, but it does make me smile. I reach for it often. I enjoy wearing it. Purchasing it was a happy one. I didn’t waste my money. And that counts for a lot in today’s market of perfumes. True Reflection can take you where you want to go. It is one with the Earth, Sun and Moon. Think Patchouli Knowledge.
So many people buy perfume based on who the face is supposedly hawking the bottle. In this case, Kim Kardashian is the one selling True Reflection. I could care less. I don’t watch her show, I don’t wear her clothes, I don’t follow her escapades. In other words, I’m not a follower of the Kardashians so that’s not why I bought this fragrance. I bought True Reflection because I knew patchouli was the high note in this perfume and I’m a patch lover and a boxed set including a body lotion along with a full-size bottle of the Eau de Parfum and a mini-bottle of the Eau de Parfum was half-price at a local outlet discount department store. This is a fragrance I’ve had my eye on and frankly, for $12.50 for the set, I grabbed it and ran. So glad I did. This floral-fruity was introduced in 2012.

odie
odie

Ok, my sister bought this one after I bought Pure Honey, probably just because she didn't want to buy the same perfume. That being said, I think this has no remarkable scent on me, its not unique. Somehow I think KK "Glam" and KK "Gold" smell better than this. I am truly neutral about this fragrance but every perfume is not for every woman so congrats to you guys who love it.

24/04/2014
Alright....I had another whiff of sisters True reflection. You know that patchouli is sweet and creamy, and there's the woody undertow that is appealing to those who don't even like woody fragrances. And now I can actually identify the scent of patchouli I realize this is quite a unique scent, slightly gourmand I might say. Methinks sis has made an excellent choice.....but its not mine and I'm going to get me another KK "Gold" anyways.....congrats Kim.

candy 1
candy 1

i have this from two days its very nice elegant but not strong not long lasting any more , its Similar Can Can ,Black Xs , Zara peony its sweet ,warm very nice very elegant not long lasting

In Vogue
In Vogue

I've been wearing this quite a bit this winter, because it's very warm. I mostly get patchouli/musk/vanilla out of this, and then it changes in the dry-down, becoming pure milk chocolate. The sillage is low, it's more of a skin scent, and it's not extremely long-lasting. I find the patchouli/chocolate combo sort of trendy and current.
The bottle is gorgeous, I have the large one, and it's really heavy. I also love the shape of it, it's kind of mystical.

True Reflection is a departure from most of Kim Kardashian’s line so far. No tuberose in sight. It’s a floral patchouli, on the sweet side. This differs quite a bit according to the weather. When I wear this in warm weather, I can really smell the gardenia, and mingled with the patchouli, it smells warm and smokey, almost coconutty. In cold weather, I don’t smell the gardenia at all, and it becomes less smokey, more candyish. The patchouli mixed with sweetness becomes more licorice-like, if that makes sense. This fragrance is like the olfactory equivalent of a mood ring on me but in the end, sweet patchouli is always there.

takeasniff
takeasniff

Take or leave my review for what it's worth because I am starting to sound like those people who reckon everything smells like Fantasy by Britney Spears I say everything smells like Beyoncé Midnight Heat or Ralph Lauren Big Pony the purple one but here it goes:)

I got a bottle of this because I am intrigued and have found whenever I test it at a store when I can find it that is, I cannot make head or tail of it but I keep hearing such good reviews unlike her first one which was a love or hate situation but I have heard people can only smell chocolate or peach, hmmmmmmmm?

I got it on special and it is quite a large bottle and people say the bottle is cheap like a dollar shop imitation perfume but I don't agree. I think it's quite substantial when in the flesh and as someone else said the rose gold is a nice touch and I love the smoky grey bottom of the bottle I think it looks nice in my collection.

This reminds me of Beyoncé Midnight Heat, Ralph Lauren Big Pony the purple one and as others have said flowerbomb or even jimmy choo the edp not edt of Jimmy Choo but no where near as strong as those 2.

Having said that I do like this as I like the ones I have mentioned I like that style of perfume at the moment and I love chocolate in a perfume. I can't say I can smell chocolate too strongly but it is faintly there so don't let that put you off and as others say the patchouli is not really spikey it is smooth and well blended.

The combination of patchouli and orchid reminds me of the Beckham's Signature perfume in the purple bottle not the same by any means but a similar style for me personally and I have that one and like it too.

This does not last long on me I have to keep spraying it over and over so hopefully I can find a body lotion at some stage because I have used a lot of the bottle and it is not as easy to get in the stores as her other ones but next to KK Gold I would say this is one of her better ones. If you like the Gold one then try this and don't worry it is not a tuberose bomb like her first few it has nothing to do with them so do give it a squirt as it is quite pretty I could see her wearing this quite easily.

loonad
loonad

tried this one today and i love it.it is quite sweet and floral.i detect a bit of a honey note.

Perfumegoddess23
Perfumegoddess23

I love Kim K's perfumes, I really find them to be quite sexy feminine & unique , I own 3 of them & True Reflection was my latest splurge, I wasn't disappointed at all, I find this scent elegant, it opens with a white floral , mixed with a sweetness that's just well blended , without overpowering the white floral notes the woodiness essence is what gives this scent it's sophistication , This alluring scent is versatile can be perfect for professional daily wear or can be rocked out for vivid night on the towns , I find a similarity to flower bomb in true reflection , but it has it's own divinity , this wears long on me lasts for a good 3 hrs , the silage was also impressive, I feel so old Hollywood when I wear this perfume , I find something vintage about it , I was told how lovely I smell by a few co workers today , & they even wrote down the name of it so they can buy it for themselves , what can I say? I'm loving this gem :)

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

I am a fan of Kim <3

This is my favorite over her line, The most well blended to my nose .. smells as a lighter version of (La Vie Est Belle Lancome, flower bomb and femme D&G).. a sweet orchid scent which is easy to be loved specially by men ..

But as usual with most of celebrities scents, the nice story ends up with the miserable lasting power & sillage

____________________________________________________________

After using 1/4 the bottle, this is so amazing I am in love, the lasting power & sillage problem can be solved by re-applying & over applying..
I can't understand how COCONUT is not listed here !

klopgovorun
klopgovorun

This is a wonderful fragrance, warm, smooth, creamy, fruity deliciousness. One of the most inviting fragrances I own. Even if you are not a fan of Kim's, please give True Reflection a fair chance, as it most definitely deserves one. This scent to me is a love child of Flowerbomb and D&G Pour Femme (yummy, creamy, textured, slightly fruity, and very smooth). I don't like Patchouli, in fact most fragrances that feature it are a big "NO" for me. Here, I don't feel the bitterness of Patch, all it does is add a bit of depth and texture to the composition. I love the bottle, when you hold it in your hands, it doesn't seem cheap at all, I especially love how the rose gold (sprayer) shines through the crystal shaped top, adding a bit of a glow. If I were to sum up this fragrance in two words it would be soothing warmth. Love it! Great job!! Oh, and the longevity is very decent on me 3-4 hours and then it lingers for a little while.
P.S.: one of the reviewers described it as a softer Flowerbomb. I couldn't agree more! I actually prefer it to Flowerbomb, because the patchouli here does not bite.

Prettysweetz

I've been wearing this everyday for a week now and it does not last at all...I bathe myself with it 3+ times a day so other people can smell it and because it Does NOT last...i have 3/4 left of liquid in the bottle...to the reviewer below me...yes soapy!! I'm glad I'm not the only one that detects it!!! I also detect the chocolatey note now and I wonder what is it! It's yummy!!! But When the perfume dries down on my clothes it smells plasticky :/ weird!!!

jonr951
jonr951

How light is this one to everyone? I ordered a small bottle online and I'm afraid it's a fake or something because it isn't at all heavy on me. It smells fine, but it's just really light. I'm getting a light chocolate, with some fruit and a tiny bit of patchouli. Everything is just, LIGHT! It's driving me crazy that I can't really describe this one! The packaging of the 1oz I got looks super legit though! Maybe I just got a spoiled or spoiling bottle. All her other fragrances last longer on me, and project more on me. My bottle of TR stays really close to the skin. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Ok, you reviewers are using SOFT to describe TR so I guess that's considered LIGHT right? Goodness I know nothing. Haha! : )

@Prettysweetz I totally get something soapy or clean as well, and I thought it was the craziest thing! I thought I was nuts for thinking I smelled something like that in TR, but I really do! And I like it. It kinda makes it weird/different and sets it apart from being just chocolate. It's True Reflection by Kim Kardashian, a clean chocolaty fragrance. Haha! : )

After reading your great reviews, I'm feeling better about my bottle being the real deal. I wish it were much heavier on me, but hey, you can't have everything. : )

Prettysweetz

The only notes I can identify are the citrus when I first spray it and the floral. Theres a soapy or pasty note that i cant tell what is it but I can't really detect any of the other notes. It is a pretty perfume but it is not unique. It is extremely soft, it actually reminds me of cashmere mist. It also reminds me a little bit of Alien and I don't know why. It doesn't last on my skin but then again nothing does. I wanted to love this and I was hopeful this would be my signature perfume but sadly it will not be. I bought a big bottle for 28 bucks blindly; I somewhat regret buying it as I would have never bought it if I smelled it before. I will use this for work as it is very casual and the girls at my job only wear Victoria secret and bath and body works sprays.
This perfume is not me...I like loud and very sexy perfumes and this is not; this is a pretty and innocent perfume. I like it but I don't love it! None of her perfumes compare to her first one which I love now.

APassionateJourney

I did NOT want to fall in love with this the way I did, but I did! Le Sigh.

This smells of a beautiful, wonderful trip to Willy Wonka's chocolate factory. Lou, Lou, Skip to my lou down the chocolate lake, throw in a bit of peaches and plus and twirl around! WEEEE!

There's also a hint of citus to it. Must be the bergamot.

The bottle is BEAUTIFUL! I'm a sucker for bottles that FEEL expensive. This bottle is really heavy and feels like you paid a lot of money for it. Good job, Kim. Or, should I say, good job Perfumers and good job KIM for picking this scent as our fragrance

rthgdess
rthgdess

I have this and I really like it. I am neutral toward the Kardashians, I mean, anyone who can make that much money from nothing has to be somewhat clever, right? Anyway, the drydown on this is really nice. Soft chocolate, patchouli, and fruit, but dark not bright fruit, if that makes sense, like the velvety plum. I only get a hint of the peach, and to me the florals take a back seat. I ordered this blind on ebay for cheap based on reviews, and I'm glad I did.

aoviatt
aoviatt

I hate that I liked it, but I did. I did smell a nice mix of orchid and chocolate but that's the truth; they were well balanced. Nice sillage and longevity as well. Just not sure I can bring myself to buy ANYTHING Kardashian - cheap bunch of trash bags who sold their souls and now need a piece of mine just to survive.

FranFran
FranFran

LOL at this fragrance. I love it, but chocolate orchid? Its normal chocolate. She's probably just saying chocolate orchid to make the fragrance sound sophisticated. Anywho, I still love it because it has chocolate AND patchouli. I don't get that much patchouli but it still has just enough for a deeper effect. For me, this is mostly a plum/patchouli/chocolate combo with weak sillage that seems to get stronger as the day goes on. I give 8/10

MJ1209
MJ1209

I DID NOT want to like this.. not a fan of the family, but I do. Flog me now. It dried down to a sweet, powdery, smoky scent. A mature Pink Sugar. It's the sweet without being fuity scent I would love to have my daughter wear. Nice and cuddly, like a favorite bathrobe on a cold night. So sue me.

violetrose
violetrose

I love the smell, somehow it reminds me of flowerbomb but softer.

I like it a lot, it is a soft gourmand/oriental , not heady, with a real nice vibrant departure, them going to a creamy/ sweet orchid heart, nicely done.. It has the Kardashian touch, so pretty sexy and very feminine, with an exotic je ne sais quoi. It reminds me a bit of La Perla J' Aime, although it is softer, so it isnt anything new, but in its category, real interesting .It is sweet but orchid sweet, so very nice, and creamy, the patchouli is subtle which I like, it starts up with uplifting top notes. I personally like the bottle.

asher.jessie
asher.jessie

This reminds me a bit of Rihanna's Rebelle...just a bit lighter and more aquatic. For me, I smell mostly chocolate and patchouli when I smell this fragrance. It's nice, but not something I'd buy for myself...Especially when Rebelle is a much bolder alternative, and bold is always best for me.

It's quite lovely, though, and the notes work together quite well. The plum and pear notes make it very lush, and I'm a huge patchouli fan, so this all works together quite well. This is easily Kim's best fragrance, because it's DIFFERENT.

jessigirl
jessigirl

I tested this perfume out today, and it's actually pretty nice! for some reason It smells like an orange creamsicle to me, which I'm definately not complaining about. But now that I smell the dry down It seems mature and classy, so yeah. Maybe I'll get this one eventually.

noninoni
noninoni

Cheap, synthetic, and was probably whipped up in 5 min by the New Wave co that the Kardashians go to. Sorry but this is a total mess

foxy_princess

If you guys want this perfume you can now buy it from cheapsmells.com! :)

Louise Graves

It's me again. I need to make a correction. I thought this would smell like KK's Kim Kardashian. Not Pink. I was thinking of the pink lettering!!!! Lol

Louise Graves

I was wanting this soooo much. I tried it on in the shop. I was so disappointed. It smelled like Beyonce's Heat but a cheaper version. I thought it might improve with dry down but it didn't. Thank goodness I didn't buy it blind which I sometimes do. I thought it would be like KK's Pink. Definitely not!!!!

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

ilovesmells:

Unfortunetly that´s only for ppl in the USA :(

lisa.m.kasper
lisa.m.kasper

I ADORE this! I bought it for the chocolate orchid and plum notes, and I am not disappointed.

The peach and plum are front and center on the initial spray. It is sweet and musky. (sounds cloying, but its not... at least not to me).

I can not detect the patch AT ALL or the woodiness yet, but for anyone who loves the fruity floral, this one is a winner.

I will come back after I have sampled it for a day, but for now, out of the gate, LOVE LOVE LOVE this. I also love that I got a 3.4 oz tester off ebay for around $30 bucks.

mimila
mimila

I' d like to sample this but can never find it. Where is it sold?

michelle5291
michelle5291

The men go crazy over this one. It opens up with peachy, chocolatey notes and finishes off with sensual, warm, woody, musky notes. It lasts all day long with no need for re-application. Very well blended.

sugahuni
sugahuni

Absolutely gorgeous,smells great smiliar to Givenchy Very Irresistible and her previous fragrance 'Gold' which i also adore,has an excellent lasting power,a delight to wear.

SBunny
SBunny

This starts out fruity and sweet. I can't say I smell the peach or plum outright but there's some kind of fruity sweetness. This stage doesn't last long though as the chocolate orchid, patchouli and woods come through.

This stage is delicious, sweet and creamy. However, not in a gourmand sense. The woods prevent it from becoming dessert like or foody but it's still yummy from the chocolote orchid. It dries down to be less sweet and more woodsy.

I'm surprise Kim's launched this now as it would be perfect for fall. Lasting power is great, around 6 hours later I could still smell it.

For those who are looking for something sweet but mature.

APassionateJourney

Mmmmm! This smells sooooo good and is, in my honest opinion, Kim's best fragrance to date. Smells like chocolate and patchouli with just a tad bit of sweetness thrown in it. Can't wait to purchase it and spritz it on my skin!

JIMMY CHOO! It smells a bit like Jimmy Choo but without that toffeeish snythetic smell. More patchouli and chocolate. For some reason this smells better to me on this sample card but so did Jimmy Choo and on my skin was where the REAL horror of Jimmy Choo was exposed so now I'm quite scared!!!!!

foxy_princess

I just bought it today. I think it smells lovely, which is sad because half of the people on here are judging it before they've even tried it... :/ its very mature and sweet/woody smell. It smells sweet to me when first sprayed but I guess that's the patchouli and peach combo, but it settles to a more woody grown up scent afterwards. Good for night time ;)

I'll start by saying that True Reflection is a bit of a risk from Kim Kardashian, especially since patchouli, (when dominant), is not appreciated by everyone. I liken this fragrance to the equally unique Fancy Nights by Jessica Simpson.

I like True Reflection, although admittedly I find it difficult to wear. Both the patchouli and peach accords are quite heavy in this fragrance, creating a somewhat earthy and juicy blend, which was totally unexpected.

The opening was slightly sweet with juicy peach, (which was more like peach schnapps), and soft gardenia. Before True Reflection could venture down a path similar to the creamy, white floral goodness of Kim Kardashian EDP, patchouli made a rather loud entrance, followed by dark chocolate and plum.

I'm not sure whether True Reflection was trying to follow in the footsteps of Thierry Mugler's Angel, but even if it was, it didn't quite make it. This fragrance is indeed very fruity, but gourmand it most certainly is not.

I found the heart and drydown more sour than sweet. The notes tend to clash and never properly blend to create anything even remotely harmonious or pleasing. I think many will find this fragrance repulsive. Already I'm expecting True Reflection to be discontinued.

True Reflection is a 'fruit-chouli'. For those not up to scratch on perfume terms, it means a fruity patchouli scent. It also has some rather masculine qualities, which brings me to doubt that Kim Kardashian would even want to wear this. I'm going to call this one unisex and label it with a 'beware' sticker.

floof
floof

It smells divorced.

HazelNicoletti
HazelNicoletti

To me the bottle doesn't look THAT cheap, I mean I've seen perfumes with even cheaper bottles. I didn't really like the scent of this but then I've never really liked the scent of her other perfumes so it's no surprise.

livingdedgrl
livingdedgrl

the bottle is similiar to Beyonce's Heat....or at least thats what it reminds me of.

Jasminalia
Jasminalia

I totally agree with almondcookie.
This bottle is so cheap.
It is still time to work on it. Don't parishiltonise you, Kim !

almondcookie
almondcookie

I do not like the bottle. Couldn't they have done a better Job. It looks cheap like the ones you get in a dollar store.Surprise me.

ellebelle84
ellebelle84

I do not want to get my hopes up. I am not much a fan of her current fragrances that are available to purchase. I am, however, curious about smelling this in person. Look forward to checking this out. Interesting...

mil1991
mil1991

omg!i love her 1st scent..and i really curious to try this one..the notes seems like this fragrance is towards youthful scent cause the 1st is more to matured kind of scent

True Reflection by Kim Kardashian 3.45 out of 5 based on 135 ratings and 47 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kim Kardashian True Reflection fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kim Kardashian True Reflection, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify True Reflection by Kim Kardashian. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of True Reflection by Kim Kardashian represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.