Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

Baby Phat Fabulosity Kimora Lee Simmons for women

Baby Phat Fabulosity Kimora Lee Simmons for women
dislike

honey
Baby Phat Fabulosity Kimora Lee Simmons for women Pictures Baby Phat Fabulosity Kimora Lee Simmons for women Pictures Baby Phat Fabulosity Kimora Lee Simmons for women Pictures Baby Phat Fabulosity Kimora Lee Simmons for women Pictures

The third fragrance in Kimora Lee Simmons collection, Baby Phat Fabulosity, which arrives in April 2008. This oriental floral-fruity fragrance is created in cooperation with Givaudan.

It features notes of mouthwatering plum, neroli, tiger lily and 'mysterious forbidden fruits' in the top, Chinese osmanthus, coconut milk, and purple violet, while the base seduces with aromas of Tasmanian honey, vanilla absolute, patchouli and amber. The fragrance comes as EDP and retails at US$45 for 50ml (1.7 fl.oz.) and US$55 for 100ml (3.4 fl.oz.) bottle. The collection includes matching body care products, body lotion Body Soufflé (US$30), and bath salt Bath Diamonds (US$30).

The bottle is a real small jewel, it is glass made cut like a brilliant and shaped in a way to be leaned on one side in order to emphasize its line and its sheen.

The ad photos shot by Peter Lindbergh, present gorgeous Kimora Lee Simmons sitting on a big diamond-shaped crystal in a purple evening gown.

Plum Orange Blossom Tyger Lily

Osmanthus Coconut Milk Violet

Honey Vanilla Absolute Patchouli Amber

Harajuku Lovers Music
Island Kiss

Baby Phat Fabulosity Fragrance Reviews

caylarhene
caylarhene

This is denfinatly a perfume that smells like no other. After a long wait I finally got this in the mail. I agree this perfume is deep and sexy. Yet mature and lovely. I had to have it after I saw kimora Lee spraying it on herself.

A woman walked up to me and said I smelled really good and asked what i was wearing.At first it smelled kinda awkward because I've never smelt anything like this before. It was so different yet mysterious. The plum really stands out with the amber and tiger lily. Those 3 are mainly dominate in this scent.

This is a perfume that I would say would be wore but a very confident woman who loves to stand out yet quiet. I love thus scent so much. And the bottle is one of my favorite designs.
I will wear this all year round but it will probably stand out more in cooler weather. 9/10 for me:)

TattooGypsy
TattooGypsy

I agree this does have a beer smell to it for sure. It is very plum-y and I do get a little bit of coconut. I don't get a 'greasy' note. It's pleasant, but does kinda smell like a 'winery' as someone else mentioned, kind of like someone who has been drinking! LOL Maybe not the best scent to wear to work as your co-workers might think you chugged one back before work! Overall, it's a nice smell. On me though, it fades very quickly.

ladyone1
ladyone1

i just received it! i like it! its sweet at the beginning but after wearing a while its even much better!

kittykat223
kittykat223

It's alright. I find it very sweet and girly for my tastes but I guess it's okay on occasions.

Joaenr32193
Joaenr32193

In my opinion this perfume smells like straight up BEER!!! But it can smell good at times:)

Liebchenn
Liebchenn

I don't really care for this one.

I ordered it blind for a steal and since the notes had coconut in it and sounded generally pleasing I thought why not?

Well, initially I got an intense blast of wine (very boozy wine) which is probably the plum note, but it never died down on me enough to get much of anything else from this. I got a faint suntan oil going on in the background after a few hours, but the plum stayed very strong on me.

I don't know, I'm just not too keen walking around smelling like a winery...so I had to pass on this. I probably would have been a bigger fan of the pink one of her's (Dare Me) because it was more sweet with coconut.

wanadib.yusofislam
wanadib.yusofislam

This is such a finely made perfume coming from a celebrity! Smells a lot like sumthing that escada would come out with. It is young, elegant, playful, tease-some, and just plain lively n lovable! It is among of those perfumes that linger around ur nose without making u pressing ur nose against ur wrist the whole the day n liven up ur mood.it will always be in the air for u to smell all day long without cloying u. I love this one so much!

projectalice345
projectalice345

i like this one, It smells like champagne to me. Very bubbly, light hearted and fun. Easy to wear, like a breezy day at the beach. On me i forget im wearing it, its super light.

Seed
Seed

i dont like this parfume.. but my mom love it very much.. i bought it about last year .. when i got it i spray it into my wrist and the smell is suck & yuck..seriously i dont like it.. sorry to say

admiferdus
admiferdus

i have it and love it.....

bailarina
bailarina

I was looking for something with coconut, and I saw this for a good price, I decided to get it. For me this one smells different from my other sweet perfumes (check my list), so I find it interesting. I don't smell any coconut though but I think it smells good. I think the notes blend well enough. I also smell the strong wine scent at the beginning, but I have nothing against it, and for me that note goes away in a matter of minutes. I like it.

The honey, the plum, the coconut...it all comes out in this scent. Somehow it's supposed to be yummy, but somehow the complete mix just couldn't agree with itself. It's not really a pleasant scent.

virgothepoet
virgothepoet

I'm surprised by the people who have negative reviews on this perfume. I've been wearing this for at least 5 years still get compliments on it whenever I leave the house. I could be out to eat, I could be at a bar, I could be at Target...and people always tell me that I smell fantastic and ask me what I'm wearing. I have a huge selection of perfume, at least 25 different bottles, so I don't wear this perfume every single day because I like variety. But I do wear it often and I do t compliments. The best way I would describe the perfume is that it smells like sugar covered flowers. Its beautiful. It also lasts for a good amount of time which is great. I don't have to reapply it every 2 hours to keep a smell.

lisforlauren
lisforlauren

I just received this fragrance in the mail today. Even after reading the reviews I still went ahead and purchased. I think it smells great. I wish the scent lasted longer though. The lid is a bit awkward to remove sometimes but the bottle is pretty. Heed warning though, you will get a heavy alcohol smell initially if you get a bit trigger happy. It smells great once it dries and settles into your skin though.

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

I can only really tolerate this fragrance. I like it but I would trade with someone for Baby Phat Golden Goddess. That one and the original are great.

Fragaria
Fragaria

I don't wear this one often. It's one I've chosen from several tests, to wear for a crowd pleaser. It's not a special one to me, and I also get that drunken alcohol smell at first, which can leave it rather questionable! But after wearing just a short while, it's pleasant. It's pleasant enough to wear anywhere and still get noticed. It's a "smack dab in the middle fragrance", perfect for a wedding where you don't wish to outshine the bride. Not too ANYthing (literally). You'll smell above average, get noticed, feel pretty and confident, and never have to give thought to who might find it less than "quite nice". It has no certain time of day or year. It lasts longer than you think. Spray a tissue and come back four hours later, it's still Pleasantville. I've had to rely upon this afternoon delight of a scent and it hasn't let me down. It's a good friend to call upon!

For the reception: If your young, and gonna party till the wee hours, take some along to refresh by ALL means! The rather strong alcohol smell won't matter a bit by then!

sw33tcookie
sw33tcookie

This is by far the worse sent from KLS. This for some reason smells of beer and wine. I get a slight plum scent but that is it. I tried this on a few people and no matter who wore it, it stank of booze. I smelled like an alcoholic. I love the bottle, the perfume which i am surprised has no booze notes, is a sad perfume. It is not floral or fruity. Straight up wine and beer. I am not a drinker, so this is a no no for me. I smell as if I have been drinker for days on end with no stop. I even got told that it was to early for me to drink. I responded with thats my perfume. So sad but i love her other perfumes.

jesslee
jesslee

A sweet smelling fragrance, fruity and crisp, sassy!
I love the bottle, looks great in my collection. I like to wear this on a girls night out! A fun, happy go lucky fragrance.

angelica_hellyna
angelica_hellyna

This was my third KLS perfume collection. It looks glam, then...

Lemme starts with the bottle. In the advertisement and her TV show, it looks like diamond. But when I have it. It didn't even look glamour! It looks cheap! Seriously! If it is glassy, maybe it will looks classy. Banking for the shape, just ain't worth it. So hard to even spritz it. And my hand is medium size.

For the smell, well it was nice. Averagely smelling like a floral perfume. But nothing big to shout about. So yeah. It didn't last long too. Similar to other KLS collection.

Overall, wasted bit! Was kinda disappointing for me as I am a huge fan of KLS. And my signature perfume is her Golden Goddess. So yeah, go and scroll other perfumes first before you purchase this.

Xoloitzcuintli
Xoloitzcuintli

Don't even care about the fragrance it's alright but that bottle is so COOL I wish I had it! I love the bottle.

Nanc
Nanc

On me I get a lovely little blend of fruit with a slight floral and coconut mix. My husband on the other hand says I smell like beer/wine and suggest I don’t get pulled over while wearing it lol!

OlfactoryOverload
OlfactoryOverload

On my skin it's a plummy, fruity and honeyed floral. I don't get the coconut. Starts out very pretty. I like plum notes and I like gourmands, so this is one I like. I can see how some other reviewers think this smells like red wine, it's the sweet and dry plum notes.

On my skin it lies close to the skin, with very low sillage.

The lasting power is not the greatest on my skin.

This one reminds me a lot of Imari Seduction which (if I remember correctly) has a nice plum note as well.

I like this one, though I'm not in love. A nice scent to wear to bed or when you just want to smell pretty and fuss free.

Dmarie0218
Dmarie0218

Smells like plum and beer. Such a cute bottle but that's about it.

jaking21970
jaking21970

My favorite by far of the KLS fragrances. It's a fave for summertime! Love it!!! (Not boozy on me...peach scents are my "boozy" scents.)

MademoiselleMimi
MademoiselleMimi

I agree with Odie99, smells EXACTLY like someone broke a bottle of wine on the floor! Oh boy, if you wanna smell boozy, then yeah, buy this scent. Otherwise....

I cannot detect almost any of the notes above! Violet and Damask Plum (sour plum), for sure, but no coconut at all, no honey, no vanilla... just an ever-so-slightly-floral/wino smell. It's not that it's really BAD... it's just SO wine-infused! Maybe you could wear this if you're going to some dinner party where everyone will be drinking and you don't wanna drink - but you also don't wanna feel left out! Lol Everyone will think you've already had a few.

Odiee99
Odiee99

This smells like someone broke a bottle of wine on the floor. That is about the only thing I can smell is wine. It does last a long time. I would recommend this for the teen-25 crowd, if they don't mind smelling like Manischewitz.

ilovesmells
ilovesmells

I purchased this from Ross yesterday for $12.99 for the 50ml perfume. This smells very soapy, sour. I smell a lot of the lily. This is not sweet at all. Lasting power is nice, 8hrs+ on my skin. Projection power is very strong, 1 spritz & the whole room can smell it. I don't like this at all.

john.ricci
john.ricci

Me apaixonei pela embalagem desde o ínicio...
quanto ao cheiro achei identico ao heat by beyoncé...
cheira a flores e vinho...muito vinho.
a duração dele é INCRIVEEEEL!

mariana_5676
mariana_5676

i love this perfume. Very sexy

sweetharmony

If you love fruity scents, this one is for YOU! Try it, it's delicious!

sweetgirl
sweetgirl

pulled this out my collection...and bam! ....lovely wear...sexy,clean,lil spicy fresh, fruity, and girly...and just lasts all day...love it in my hair! :)

Pretty fruit and flowers dried down to a very generic mall-girl scent on me. In the end, I scrubbed it off.

Cams
Cams

This is very interesting for me. I have bought fragrances from this line before and gave them away with a relish because I thought then, and still think, the fragrances are cheap smelling. After a 4 year break from this brand I tried Fabulousity because of the reviews here. What a wonderful surprise! Fabulousity is wonderfully sweet and fruity- I get the lovely coconut, honey notes - it's quite lovely this one and as it wears it gets deeper and then it lingers and lingers.

I love it!

Rach1
Rach1

I love the deep sexy yet fun fruity touch to this. I agree with the other comment on this page...too much use and the "sweetness" gets to my nose and makes me feel weird lol...this would be more thick if a heavier base note was behind it but it's so thin, but i still love it! It's girly but classy, and it's a cool (temp wise) scent.

aqua76239
aqua76239

Instantly I was intrigued-this is a definate departure from fresh scents on the market today. Fabulosity is heavier, sweeter, more dramatic and well, fabulous! After walking around the mall for a bit I still loved it so I returned and bought a 1.7 oz.(I only buy small sizes because I do have lot of perfume!)
I didn't know what the notes were at the time so my first impression was deep fruity scent with some amber or maybe vanilla. I thought I smelled figs or plums(it was plums). I can't really smell Orange blossom or Tiger lily or anything floral for that matter. The first note that jumps out is plum then hint of patchouli with amber. As it dries down i could smell a bit of vanilla but very faintly. The plum is definately dominant. If you don't like smelling like plums and amber don't even bother with this perfume. The staying power is fairly decent-I sprayed some on before going out to lunch with coworkers. I could still get faint whiffs of it 4.5 hours later.
I keep using the word deep because that's the best way to describe this perfume. Deep, sexy yet playful. The box is gorgeous-deep purple with gold and bottle inself is clear glass in the shape of a diamond. It looks pretty but akward to spray not to mention that triangular cap is impossible to get off. I tend to carry perfume bottles with me to freshen up during the day so I will leave the cap off because its a major pain in you know where. Perfume itself however it wondeful-its sexy and distinctive and I don't think I will ever get tired of it!

jennibean
jennibean

This perfume can be delicious and beautiful if used in moderation. One spritz is plenty in my opinion. Also, I had to take breaks from it because I found the smell sickly sweet with repeated use...

Starts off sweet but quickly turns into a spicy coconut on me. I love the bottle but the fragrance doesn't agree with me.

this just blasts you with sweet fresh fruit and honey. its very bright and the amber makes it refreshing. this is my first time wearing it and i really love it. it's sweet, but yet a little spicy too which makes it just right not cloying. so far its lasting about 2 hours on my skin.
9 out of 10

StarMagix
StarMagix

I enjoy this perfume quite a lot actually. I do not reach for it as often as I reach for other sweet fragrances but I do find it very pleasant. The bottle is attractive but the bottles on my other Baby Phat fragrances are even prettier. IMO Still this perfume and the lovely bottle are a great addition to my perfume wardrobe.

Robynlovesperfume

This is in response to greengrl's inquiry regarding there being a similar fragrance to Fabulosity....

Well, in my personal opinion, I think that from the Harajuku Lovers WICKED STYLE line, 'LOVE' is quite similar(the one with the purple hair). In fact, just by looking at the notes alone shows they're similar. Personally, I prefer Wicked Style Love, as I don't notice the overly ripe fruits(aka the boozy smell) as much I notice it in Fabulosity.

A few people here have also mentioned that it smells close to Escada's Island Kiss. I personally cannot vouch for that, but that is only because I don't know what 'Island Kiss' smells like.

greengrl
greengrl

I haven't made up my mind on this yet. At first it comes across as very fruity/ floral but softens up a bit after a few minutes. The plum, violet & honey really stood out to me and eventually the coconut and orange blossom seeped in. I would recomend this for casual spring/ summer wear.

I can't help but think this smells familiar. Is it just me or is there a very similar fragrance out there?

BelleBeauty
BelleBeauty

My mom and I have this one. It's another one that I love from the Baby Phat collection. The coconut and plum are very noticeable, and the fragrance is very girly and sweet, which is what I love about it. It also lasts really long on my skin. People compliment me all the time.

la_beba
la_beba

this perfume not nice to my nose..something tart/sour about it which i don't like..:( cute bottle..but i can't stand the smell :(

Rya301
Rya301

I have this perfume. And i love it! Maybe some people cant take its sweet smell but as for me i really love it! When i wear this perfume, my girls and guy friends will definitely give compliments to me saying that i smelled very nice and sweet! It lasts long with me up to the whole day!

JazzBirdSinger
JazzBirdSinger

at the drug store last nite, saw this on sale, (discontinued?) and had a sniff, since i was so utterly impressed with seductive goddess. well.....lets just say when i smelled, i was like okay this is more like kimora/baby phat line as opposed to the
"no this sophisticated juice (seductive goddess) cant be from baby phat line".
fabulosity opens up with powdered violets and fizzy grape juice. it almost made me think of wine! and if i want a good wine perfume i will stick to KORS. this seems age inapprorpiate for anyone past wearing cut off jean shorts, a&f hoodies and flip flops. one final note, this perfume is just too loud and artificial for me. cant get past that fake grape note drowning everyone else out---espcially those "mysterious, forbidden fruits" lol. RITHACHA, we are on the same page!

I purchased this product a week ago. LOL, this perfume smells like purple. Kidding aside, this fragrance smells like purple violets & plums. This perfume is not overpowering, which is good, but it lacks lasting power. If I could rate this fragrance on a scale from 1 to 10, I would give it a 5. It's ok., it's not too exciting, though. I wasn't all "gaga over it. The perfume bottle is cute. I have to say, I won't be purchasing this product anytime soon.

Hypnoticx
Hypnoticx

Nice scent but this one you gotta use it quickly, otherwise it will smell like whiskey soon :S That's what happened to me :P

aoh323
aoh323

It's weird. When I first bought it a few years ago I loved it. But now, just recently after trying it again, it plum scent was just too strong for me, and I simply couldn't wear it anymore.

nichick390
nichick390

I love how the bottle looks liek a diamond so cute! The perfume smells of wine to me though =/

guest_Weezy F Baby'
guest_Weezy F Baby'

This perfume is the BEST! I'm not even sure what it smells like, But I think you'll agree that its great!

alexanna7
alexanna7

Fabulosity is a sweet exotic fragrance! With his: plum,honey,coconut and vanilla,it creates a nice,sexy fragrance! The mix of the plum and honey is delicious! Completed by the coconut and vanilla it's unique! Love it!

rithacha
rithacha

As much as I hate to say something smells "old lady," I also dislike saying a fragrance smells "teenaged." But of ALL the perfumes I've EVER smelled, nothing says like Hello Kitty, Claire's jewelry, and Hannah Montana louder and clearer than Fabulosity.

Forget fruity-floral - this is a straight up chewy fruit candy. Fabulosity is the olfactory equivalent of a Starburst. Spraying Fabulosity is unwrapping that waxy wrapper. It's the same sweet "naturally and artifically flavored" fruit taste, and the same creamy melty rubbery texture of the candy in your mouth. Yes, Fabulosity gets stuck in your back molars the same way, and your head buzzes in the same sugar-high after one too many.

The similarities can probably be chalked up to an abundance of honey, plum, melons, coconut, and vanilla. Very interesting fragrance, and highly memorable. Also, props for longevity.

Unfortunately, unless you're 14 and carry a pink plaid backpack, there's bound to be some conflict between your perfume and your image.

starlight~girl:)
starlight~girl:)

I fell head over heals in LOVE with this delicious scent when I smelled it sprayed the other day... yummy! So gorgeous and delicious and beautiful. What a lovely fragrance!!! mmmm. :) I wanted it. ~ Then when I smelled it on the card as it dried it turned so powerful and strong as a floral and I was soooo sad. :(

Noo say it isn't so!!! :(

Heaven turned to my worst nightmare.
lol

I am so SORRY FLORAL LOVERS! :( I can't help it. :( If you love floral then you would love this one! As a floral it is very nice. But I would just make sure to Spray in Moderation. :)

I am AFRAID to test this on me. lol.

But you never know. :) Maybe it would change into something else?

guest_alexanna7
guest_alexanna7

On me lasted half an hour.tested it.will buy the one that last.tested kate and that one and could still smell kate the day after.maybe not with my chemistry.smelled fruity nice.but gone too soon.

soniamcalear
soniamcalear

I love this scent because it lasts "forever"! Not too many scents lasts long that smell fruity like this one. It agrees with my nose and I interchange it with my top ten signature scents. I LOVE THIS SCENT!

guest_myrth
guest_myrth

I got this as a gift and im very pleased and satisfied. Not a typical floral-fruity like Escadas and stuff like that.
Very long lasting and powerful. Full-bodied and complex. I'd categorize it as a fall/winter fragrance for its sweetness and deepness.

Princess
Princess

Its a typical fruity perfume, smells really good. This is sexy fruity fragrance. Im more of a fresh sweet person.

guest_fumanlegi@hotmail.com
guest_fumanlegi@hotmail.com

oi meu nome é andre sou brasileiro e assisto todos o programa de kimora e sou seu fâ assim que puder estou comprando o Fabulosity Kimora Lee Simmons (for women ),bj vc é uma verdadeira diva e guerreira .....

guest_aa
guest_aa

I like this perfume bottle it is nice and atcally looks like a diamond.
I haven't had a smell of it as non of the shops have this.

allexa27

i like more mature frags and this one is more girly.Anyway i like to use it now in the hot summer,it gives me such a good mood and makes me smile.It really reminds me of all fuity Escadas.I used to like them when i was younger.This one is happy frag

EternalSunshine7
EternalSunshine7

I smelled this at CVS today and I have to say that there's nothing particularly special about it. It smells like every other fruity floral out there. I'm a bit disappointed that she's not trying hard enough to come up with an original. Kimora Lee Simmons is a unique individual...but her fragrances aren't.

There's coconut in here, but I don't smell it at all. I noticed that there are a lot of floral notes, but I smell mostly fruit a little bit of floral notes in the background. There's only plum in here??? I could have sworn I smelled a lot more! I can't really say much about this one because as I mentioned...it's not very original. If you want something fruity that's more than decent...buy Dior Miss Dior Cherie. Burberry Brit or Givenchy Very Irresistible is even preferable to this one. I don't find anything special about the bottle either. It just feels like a fake plastic diamond...which it probably is. sorry!

It smells exactly like Escada Island Kiss

Robynlovesperfume

Just as Sharyssa said, I too, can't bring myself to like this one, even though I really tried to because I don't mind the bottle(though I will say that in real life it looks VERY cheap). So many times, when I've smelled a fragrance and disliked it, after a few months, I'll go back and smell it again, it somehow ends up smelling very different, and SO much better than my initial impression. However this one keeps getting worse each time I smell it. I'm not sure what it smells like, I think it's rotten fruits or something.. But either way, I will definitely NOT be smelling this one again anytime soon!!!!

Malibu
Malibu

I’m on the fence with this one. FABULOSITY is perfectly pleasant and wearable.
But there’s nothing that makes me desperate to own a bottle for myself. I find it similar to nearly every Escada fragrance.
There's nothing individual here.

At first application you get a blast of sweet fruits; Sweet, but still nice, but they are rather short lived.

The heart notes are mixed up florals; I can’t pick any individual notes.

The vanilla & patchouli base is rather disappointing; you can find a similar base in most new perfumes nowadays.

The lasting power is not great.

The bottle - although blingtastic - adds a nice decorative touch to a dressing table.

sjanira
sjanira

In my opinion this one smells much better than baby phat goddess. It has a soft smell like baby powder mixed with strong notes of plum and coconut. It's very warm and sweet with a seductive feel. The staying power is great and the bottle looks nice but I must admit when I first saw it I was taken back a little of how big it is.

FairyDust
FairyDust

This smells very similar to Escada's Island Kiss. Love the faceted jewel bottle design. Nicely done!

d dolce vitta
d dolce vitta

One parfum very frutal,orental and fruit, feel sweet, cutie, and also elegant. ideal for a modern woman, the notes of heart like vanilla, honey patchoulli, makes to baby phat live in a parfum, the diamosd, the logo, everithing was made for a demanding designer, and too for a interesting woman. To my opinion a young oriental parfum. i love it

guest_BAngieB
guest_BAngieB

I don't smell that this is similar to midnight fantasy, at all. In my opinion Fabulosity is not one of her best.

jonr951
jonr951

It smells delicious! I only love it so much because it smells so much like Britney's Midnight Fantasy and it's not available anymore so I use it as a substitute. If you're a Midnight fan and can't find it cuz it's a limited edition, Fabulosity is the way to go! It's like they bottled the same stuff!

shopping_crazyx3
shopping_crazyx3

probably the best smelling baby phat fragrance. This one isn't.... well it's sweet and sexy and fruity and nice. =]
the other ones, not so much.

guest_rachelmary
guest_rachelmary

I received this yesterday, and this is very nice.got lots of compliments already. Its got more staying power than "Goddess" her original scent. Starts of sweet but then it gets deeper and more sexy. Sort of reminded me a little bit of Dior Cherie, which i didnt like, but this I do.

LoveScent
LoveScent

Smells really good.

Baby Phat Fabulosity by Kimora Lee Simmons 3.54 out of 5 based on 206 ratings and 73 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kimora Lee Simmons Baby Phat Fabulosity fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kimora Lee Simmons Baby Phat Fabulosity, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Baby Phat Fabulosity by Kimora Lee Simmons. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Baby Phat Fabulosity by Kimora Lee Simmons represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.