Designers » I-K » Chypre Floral « Groups

Baby Phat Seductive Goddess Kimora Lee Simmons for women

Baby Phat Seductive Goddess Kimora Lee Simmons for women
dislike

leather

Baby Phat Seductive Goddess by Kimora Lee Simmons is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. Baby Phat Seductive Goddess was launched in 2008. The fragrance features vanilla, rose, violet, patchouli, bergamot, citruses, leather and labdanum.

Vanilla Rose Violet Patchouli Bergamot Citruses Leather Labdanum

White Diamonds Night

Baby Phat Seductive Goddess Fragrance Reviews

mapache
mapache

First of all, let me say that I love this scent. I don't get the "powerfulness" others seem to review about. It is edgy,sexy,smokey !! I somehow am getting , dare I say....a Dior Midnight Poison vibe from this...???....to my nose. I also am getting a touch of Yves Rocher Vanille Noir also.... which is a good thing. I find this is a under-rated GEM.
I think I have to get a back-up bottle before they disappear or prices go further thru the roof.....
Pretty good sillage,performance. 8.5/10
Recommended.

UnearthlyApothecary
UnearthlyApothecary

This is very unique, a vanilla floral plus citrus, patch and leather and I definitely get all of this at once. There really is nothing else like this that I own or have tried. If you like Rogue, Vince Camuto or the patch/leather combo in general,you will probably like this. Those are my two favorite notes so I am in heaven. Also, this is not as sweet or fruity as Rogue or VC and I like that. As usual, the best scents get discontinued and become hard to find. I will be rationing my bottle very carefully to make it last.

Summer.ladon.smith
Summer.ladon.smith

I love this perfume. Wean I was a tween & teen I use to spray the tester bottle on me, every time I went to a store that had one.
Years later I look for it and found it had been discontinued :( Luckily I found one online. I just received it today so maybe I am writing this review a little early but, I love this perfume!
It's very seductive and mature. One of the reasons I did not purchase it back in the day. All the notes are noticeable, the coolness of the rose, powder of the violet, unique leathery, yet floral note of labdanum & the sweet warmth of vanilla. With just a hint of uplifting bergamot. The patchouli is the most predominate note. It's not a sweet patchouli but a fiery robust one. I would almost say they snuck in a little black & pink pepper extract in to the mix.
This perfume starts of intensely spice, powdery and warm. As it drys down it still has that kick, but a dark cool black leather emerges as it's bace. Very sexy, not for teens, weddings, job interviews, those that want to displace there innocent or meek side. Or anyone who dose not want to come of as dark &/or intense.
This is the perfume of a bold, mature, woman.

odie
odie

My oh my oh my! What is this? This is a different fragrance, I am quite intrigued by this perfume. After reading the fabulous reviews of Fragrantica users I had to go to the perfume counter today to give it a go - and wow, did I get a shocker.

This is perfume! It smelled earthy, beautiful, somewhat like a leather vanilla absolue. It dries down with power to the last drop. I like it alot. I don't get the rose though, its a muted note but I love that bitter vanilla/leather/patchouli. It's a winner for me, heck it is better than "Love Me." Little girls stay away from this, its not for you.
I would warn some, this could either be a love or hate fragrance but it will never be a "meh." You're not a fricking couch potato sporting this scent. No way! Definitely a statement piece.

dark peppery and long lasting. you can definitely smell the leather, vanilla and patchouli right away. there is no pepper listed, but it feels peppery to me. it goes on strong, but settles down to a nice warm spicy simmer. it lasts almost all day on me. great for the cooler weather. a solid like. enjoy!

Kohla1
Kohla1

When I smelled the sprayer it smelled bad but when I smelled it on my skin I really like it! I think this could easily go from like to love. I can really smell the patchouli, leather, and vanilla..

LisaLovesPerfume

Seductive Goddess is the epitome of 'noir' fragrances. Patchouli, leather and some other notes that I cannot quite put my finger on. I love this fragrance. It is my go to fragrance for the winter...or any other time I feel like making a statement. For those that are looking for a true blue noir, this is it!

Lucky7z
Lucky7z

I got this as a gift back in 2008 for Christmas and I still to this day love it!!! Imo its smells yummy kinda like pound cake mixed with a spicy vanilla with a slight hint of lemon. Its a great fall/winter scent and very long wearing! (also I get compliments when I wear this)

*As old as my bottle is this is one of my faves & I'll miss it when its gone.

projectalice345

I am so weirded out that THIS continues to be my favorite smell. I keep trying all these complicated sophisticated scents and none of them do for me what this one does. I ordered samples of gucci, older smells like bandit and such......can't find anything that works with my chemistry like this one does. I keep reading that certain smells choose you and not the other way around, I confess I want better quality ingredients because the sillage and staying power is like....zero. Theres just something in this one that really works for me. My quest goes on for something that smells just like it but with more intense ingredients. Could it be the leather????? The patchouli??? I dont know.

Anyone have anything that they think smells like this one??? I also kind of like how many people hate it. Of course a smell most people hate I love.

Mistress Eva
Mistress Eva

Seductive Goddess is a curious blend. It is initially quite harsh with a medicinal chypre/vanilla opening. However, I find myself drawn in by its brashy nature. Over time, the harshness tames down into some sultry sort of floral with a balmy undertone. Seductive Goddess is one of the those perfumes that I am, for whatever reason, always in the mood to wear. For someone who really doesn't like vanilla, I for some reason don't mind it at all in this perfume -- it isn't sweet or cloying, more moody & sensual and not overpowering.
I would definitely try this one before buying. It is difficult to describe and I can definitely see how not everybody would like it. While not my typical type of fragrance, it certainly does it for me!

Karineabdel
Karineabdel

Much too strong for me ! Not my Kind. I Guess it IS the patchouli That I dont like ? I Read That some of you were Making a link with Organza, well, I did not like That smell either !

Jillmcshaw1
Jillmcshaw1

The notes in this interested me and I haven't seen many if any celeb scents trying to incorporate leather, so I had to try it. First spray is strong patchouli, like JS Fancy Nights. Then a lot of vanilla, like KP Meow. That's all I got from this one, I am not surprised I didn't detect much leather (no Cabochard leather or even BLV Black), I think it would be off putting to the target market. Poor longevity, but moderate sillage. Decent for the price point, fans of Fancy Night, or Nicole Ritchie might enjoy this one also. Cute bottle too.

projectalice345

This is still one of my favorite scent in the entire world, LOVE it, love it, exhalte it, grateful for it. Powerful memories associated with it. I don't have an opinion about the celebrity maker of the scent one way or the other. I don't care.

But when I need an intense experience I reach for my black bottle of Seductive Goddess. I even think the name is appropriate, a little silly but accurate. Shes a goddess. To me at least. I recently sampled some Gucci perfume with similar notes as I am trying to find a leather scent that has similar elements to it, and while it was arguably better made with what you can tell is stronger ingredients it didn't work for me. The leather part of this perfume seems to be what works the best for me in this concoction. I would love to have this perfume in a more potent better made form because I realize from sampling more expensive lines of perfume that there is a difference in potency and silage ect. However what ever the maker of this perfume did with the leather in this was just perfect for my chemistry.Fabulous musky soft leather on me. SO great. Honestly this is my signature scent. It makes me feel drugged every time.

I spray it and I feel like.....a wave of dark velvety leather washes over me.No florals on me, no sweetness.....thankfuly.

I recently spent a while wrestling with Angel by Thierry Mugler to see if since I liked the Patchouli in this I would also like the Angel smell. Alas no way! Back to my black bottle of juice, I will never part with her again.

.Potent, underworldly, strong, Powerful, raw dark and earthy. Love it. She has claws this one. I have continued to try a variety of scents, all disappointing. Most perfumes to me smell like I might as well cover myself in dish soap. They all smell the same on me, cant wear the Mariah Carey line, i'm not being a hater I just cant pull her stuff off..maybe I have one of those body chemistries that needs a certain something spicy. I don't know but i plan on ordering another bottle asap, I have been craving its steady rush. Its addictive to me, I cant wait to smell it again. Its like a burst of dark earth after trying to make do with plastic flowers.

Its a very rich, powerful smell that is not messing around. I highly recommend it, its inexpensive and trust me you will know right away if you like it or not. But i would not suggest blind buying this because you either love it or hate it and apparently most people who sample it end up not liking it.Not good for a gift either because of the same reasons.

If its true what i have been reading on here (and I like the idea) that you don't choose the scent, the scent chooses you, then i wonder what this unusual brew had in mind when she summoned me. I guess i'm not a light floral girl. The feeling I get when I spray this, (also because i gather from this site its not a user friendly smell for most people) is a femme fatale kind of darkness. A night time savage hunger for deep experiences, an opiate, a train in siberia through a midnight forest, an icey winter sky. Soil covered in vanilla, dark temples in foreign lands, a leather jacket. Me in a bottle? Maybe. Would drink it like a medicine if I could.

Just a side note, my search for a better made version of this, Tom Fords Tuscan Leather. Too bad theres no patchouli but oh well.

Aggressive....Gothic....Edgy....In-Your-Face! Baby Phat Seductive Goddess is one daringly bold bottle of juice. This one was on my want list for a very long time and I finally managed to grab a bottle recently. The initial spray is extremely intense. It explodes in your face aggressively and unashamedly. My senses were flooded with a tidal wave of patchouli, labdanum, citrus and leather. Seductive Goddess comes on so strong that you have to wait a while for it to calm down. Woooooo! This is one potent bottle of juice. It's definitely more bearable when it dries down and for me this is the best part of this fragrance. I don't really know how I feel about Seductive Goddess. However, if mixed signals had an aroma, then it would definitely smell like Baby Phat's Seductive Goddess. If angry sex had an aroma it would smell like Seductive Goddess. It's such a dark, aggressive, sexy-edgy type of fragrance. When I look at the bottle and smell the fragrance, I can't help but think of Lady Ga-Ga. To me a scent like this matches her personality to a "T". Seductive Goddess is definitely a fragrance that's not for everyone. It comes on so strong that it will overload your senses into confusion. Is it unique? Definitely! Will it get you noticed? Most Definitely! But you should really try this one before you purchase it. It's an experience you'll definitely never forget.

daviaa34
daviaa34

This perfume is the most well balanced bold perfume I have ever owned. I have purchased three bottles of it so far. It does have a strong spicy smell that defenitely lingers and rubs off and it lastss a long time and it is very distinct. My sister says it smells like cologne, BUT it had just enough sweetness in it to make it feminine. It defenitely is stunning and unique and if you like bold smells you will not be disapponted. At christmas time they have it on sale for $15 at t j amxx and i always intend on stocking up but never get around to it. This year i will not forget. It does not smell old or like rubber.

jeffthebarbarian
jeffthebarbarian

I have been on the search for incensy and/or patchouli style fragrances. I've made a list of the perfumes whose notes sound incredible to me so that I can try them when I come across them.
Baby Phat Seductive Goddess was on the list.
I was at K-mart, checking out their clearance fragrances, when I spotted this in the back for $22. I confirmed their return policy, and I brought this baby home.
First spray, freshly tanned leather...a little stinky, but I could smell an underlying sweetness. Reminds me a little of the opening of A*men, the male version of Angel.
Within five minutes, the leather smell had faded to the background, and patchouli and begun to blossom. I love patchouli on my skin, and this was a nice smooth, smokey patchouli. Nothing skanky or sharp here on me. The sweetness stays in the background, and it reminds me of a more mellow version of the incense Superhit by Sai Baba Satya.
I also get brownies...the smell of brownies baking in the oven. You know...just when the brownies are starting to smell, and it wafts into the other room. I don't know where it comes from. It is certaintly not in any of the notes.
Someone had mentioned that it reminded the of Organza Indecense. I get that only in the last of the dry down, when the patchouli starts to fade and the vanilla is holding on.
The sillage is not that great on me, but I spray it lightly.
Don't be afraid of the opening note. Wait at least 15 minutes for the perfume to settle. It may develop beautifully on you as it did on me.

lil-angel
lil-angel

I only wear this when I'm going out at night because I'm only 19, but I adore this perfume so much. It's very sophisticated and mysterious. When I wear it I always get compliments on it or I get asked what perfume I'm wearing. I highly recommend this one <3

amy1983
amy1983

This is one of those that you either love it or you hate it.
It is dark. It is seductive. It is addictive. You will wear this at night. The bottle appears to be black,but is actually transparent. It also comes with a cool ring around the sprayer that you can wear! I had this a few years back,and really liked it,then got bored with it and gave it away. Mistake! I now have ordered some online,and this time I am keeping it! I also would love to get my hands on some of this lotion!

Odiee99
Odiee99

This started off nice and then it soon became kind of funky. I placed the tester strip in my car and forgot about it and over the next few days there was this funky, skunky, skanky aroma and I could not figure out what it was. Then I found the tester strip in my center console. Overall I think this is a decent frag, bettter than most of the other Baby Phats I've smelled.This must be applied sparingly or you may come off smelling like a cheap stripper.

OlfactoryOverload
OlfactoryOverload

This reminds me very much of Givenchy's discontinued Organza Indecence and Avon's discontinued Extraordinary, both of which I also owned at one time. Seductive Goddess, has the same spices, and patchouli notes, with citrus (smells like plum).

I really like this one. It's longer lasting on my skin than Organza Indecence was.

Very pretty scent that has very good sillage and fairly good lasting power.

LisaLovesPerfume

Seductive Goddess is a beautiful, smoldering fragrance. I keep finding myself smelling of my wrist. At first, I was a bit reluctant to make this purchase, being that Baby Phat seems to be marketed toward the 'twenty something' segment. However, this is a gorgeous fragrance for any age. It is seductive yet not overwhelming. I must say, this was a blind buy that I was thankful that I made.

aromajunkie
aromajunkie

Thank you so much to the reviewer who put the correct notes on here! I smelled this one and thought, "the four lonely notes on fragrantica CANT be right!". This was a gift from a friend (I told her what I wanted, as I wouldnt NEVER recommend gifting a perfume this strong) as I'd been wanting to try it but couldnt find it except at a store who's prices were a little out of my current budget. Enter super nice friend with credit card, haha! I honestly could smell this one before I got the packaging all the way open. I love vanilla and patchouli, and those dominate for me. I was on the fence with it for a while because it is SO strong, and when I'm not in the mood for its THICK sticky, FOREST of vanilla/pepper scented patchouli leaves, it can give me a bit of nausea. But wait til that mood strikes (as it often does in the cold winter months, particularly at night) and this one fits the bill. It has such unique elements to it. I'm guessing its the leather, etc. I can't define the scent of labdanum as I've never smelled it and known what it was. If anybody can describe it, I'd appreciate it. One reviewer said it took her back to the scent of the black label men's classic Chap-Stick. I can totally understand that! At different times, different parts of this scent stick out to me more, but the vanilla and patchouli never waver. Sexy, bold, for people who are not afraid to have their fragrance noticed!

hot07jitters
hot07jitters

The notes above aren't complete/correct. Here's the complete list:

citrus, patchouli, labdanum, bergamot, purple violet, black rose, vanilla and leather

I knew I smelt labdanum in this fragrance!

i like this. its different. its strong at first spray, almost like a men's spicy aftershave. the patchouli is dominant, but it comes across as minty or licorice like to me. its a dark scent. it will be perfect for winter nights. the vanilla in this is also stunning mixed with just the rose and violet. not a jumble of different flowers. all together it makes for a gorgeous lady perfume. after it dries no one will mistake it for masculine. i'm enjoying wearing it and the lasting time so far is about 3 hours and holding.

projectalice
projectalice

I love this smell. I think it must be very particular to your body chemistry, not every one can wear it. But this is my FAVORITE scent. I was reading about some of the lighter scents like Fantasy by Britney spears for example and people were raving about how user friendly and sweet it is. There are all these reviews about how the smell of cup cakes waft through the air....this is not like that.

But I have tried tons of perfume, including the Britney spears lines and they were horrendous for me. I need a little spice and deeper notes. Seductive goddess is not a light cup cake smell, there are no cotton candy scents, its all rich, dark heavy smells that linger and on my skin turn to a sort of spicy vanilla pulp of thick hot pepper goodness. Its like a hot humid day on Bourbon Street in New Orleans. There are no high pitched notes of pink, this is all velveteen darkness.

I am not crazy about the dry down as the pachouli suddenly introduces its self to your nose in a pretty aggressive way, But that being said there is nothing overly sweet or headachy about this smell, its all earth, velvet, leathery experience that sort of well....seduces the senses. If you are having a hard time finding a scent because most seem to light and sweet, i recommend this one. It is unlike anything else and it will really surprise you. It seems to be for the rare individual though, not for everyone.

skitten
skitten

Wow, what an assortment of reviews. Like a chocolate box to pick from, soft, hard, chewy, brittle, nuts, vanilla, caramel, "MINT", that is the one that stands out, doesn't last on the skin long enough to actually determine this, unless you decide to respray, but by this time you be thinking I'll keep the pretty bottle on the shelf to remind myself not to respray, cause if I do decide to respray, I'll have to go through the same senario again. What a shame, as it had so much potential.
I bought this blind, but you get that, you win some you lose some. I wanted to like it, but alas it will only sit there on the shelf looking pretty. Is almost like a really good smelling fly spray, to be true...lol.. but then are some that may adore it, each to their own.

azizaworld
azizaworld

This is a perfume of acquired taste. I totally understand why people wont like it. It's over powering and "raunchy" (like shopping_crazy said). But for some reason, I really LOVE IT on my skin. Seriously smells good on me. I use it often (I just set myself up for that statement). Though I smelled it on my friend and it was horrible. She wreaked of patchouli and it made me gag. Crazy how it shifts to one persons body chemistry to another s but that I think this perfume does with all the patchouli in it.

purplegothicbarbie
purplegothicbarbie

Love the bottle and packaging, hate the perfume. Very thick, heavy and syrupy. Smells like a man is wearing a leather jacket, and there's a woman standing behind him wearing nothing but pure vanilla. Sounds sexy, right? Wrong-the leather muskiness and vanilla clash for me instead of complimenting one another. This couple should not be together! This perfume is too masculine for a woman to wear, but spiked with just enough vanilla to make it inappropriate for men.

BelleBeauty
BelleBeauty

This is definitely a love/hate perfume. I, personally, love it, but others might find it too strong. I think it's sexy, and definitely a more mature scent. It works on some, but may not work on others. I love it though.

Vamy69
Vamy69

This is an interesting scent. You either love it or hate it. I happen to love it. To me this smells very sexy and warm. It just smells sensual to me and lasts forever on my skin. I would not suggest wearing this in the summer but for fall and winter this is simply delicious!

srimati
srimati

The bergamot,citrus,rose,violet,leather,vanilla.labdanum,and patchouli mentioned works for me and I agree that this is Baby Phat's best fragrance yet. I would not call this one a chypre, however. As powerful as it comes on, it doesn't last very long on me on the dry down but it is just sweet enough not to be offensive initially. I actually like it alot!

guest_havanadaydream
guest_havanadaydream

CHAP STICK !!! It is an exactly replica of the original chapstick in the black tube my Dad wore and its not just me either. Both of the other friends with me all agreed CHAP STICK so if you wanna get transported by to a whiff of your dads lip balm then by all means get this. I absolutely hated it and in fact I dont know of anything worse except White Linen by Estee Lauder which I find repulsive. Sorry just being honest.

iset
iset

This is my favorite fragrance by Kimmora Lee Simmons. It smells grown up!!

thatsmr2usir
thatsmr2usir

My mother likes this.. & I must say it took some time to grow on me, this is a nice frag. Strong, dense, full of darkness! & I must say I have worn this out & while I like it, I wont buy a full bottle because I dont feel its bottle worthy for ME. It does create a sexy, dark vibe thats true to seduce the right person. Like Ark mentioned it is potent & I have 2 agree that some women over spray on frags which causes them to STINK! You dont have to over due it to be noticed. Just because you cant smell it DOES NOT mean the person 20 ft away from you can not! 7/10 for this creation.

ArkangeL
ArkangeL

Sharp? Overpowering? Skunky stink?? How MUCH are you ladies putting on? It might be potent, but that should encourage you to avoid full sprays. If purchasing on ebay, be sure to dodge fake bottles, that way you can give a fair review. Forgive me, for those of you who feel no need to question the authenticity of your product. I just didn't find anything funky about it. This goes back to men not comprehending why women prefer on us, some of the scents we absolutely can't stand, and visa-versa.

I absorb the vanilla throughout, almost as if its in both the middle and base. The florals and vanilla seem to be at war with the citruses in the beginning, but as it dries down the patchouli acts as a peacemaker and Seductive Goddess settles nice and creamy-smooth, surprisingly for a chypre. Then finally, the leather note is fashionably late and at this point SDCTV Goddess lives up to it's name. Then something strange happened. As soon as I thought it was over, I couldn't help but smell something similar to coffee. Labdanum-patchouli combination? Don't be discouraged by that revelation. Its not such a terrible thing. I'd say it adds on to it's level of maturity. All the more sexier.

I would have assumed this was a darker oriental vanilla than it's sister, Golden Goddess. Perhaps a Floriental-Vanilla? I noticed the "Goddesses" mature from the original (pink), to Golden, to Seductive. I can't say whether or not it was done intentionally, but I like it.

All in all... warm-earthy vanilla floral suitable for colder weather.

guest_Heather
guest_Heather

For the price, I think it is the best quailty in it's market. It can be a little overpowering if sprayed too much, but overall it has a very seductive smell to it due to the mix of vanilla , roses and patchouli in it. I wear this on the cooler days/nights and maybe very sparingly in the day time just because of the strong ingredants. but this is by far baby phat's best scent i think!

secretcrush
secretcrush

This one can come on kinda strong so I use it very sparingly when I'm feeling a lil vampish... I also like to use it to change the depth of other fragrances like her sister Goddess, which can be total light floral nightmare depending on my mood, lacking depth from some darker flowers, vanilla or, heavier woods. W/ one spritz of this it changes the whole complexity and makes it wearable for me...

sharyssa
sharyssa

I found the 3.4 oz again and bought it and I am so happy I found it. I do smell a sweet cotton candy smell over top of something minty and medicinal but it's all good I like this stuff alot now!

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

My sister has this one and when I smelled it I knew I had smelled it before but couldn't put my finger on it. Today I realized it smells like angel men by thierry Mugler just not as strong.

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

On my skin, this is like the ghost of a floral chypre. I put so much on, and I have to press my nose to my wrist just to smell it. Even then, I didn't like it.

On first application, I got some additional notes that I couldn't pinpoint, but they mixed with the rose and violet in a sharp way. It quickly became mostly violets on me, a note which I am just now beginning to figure out I don't like. Within minutes, some relief came with the introduction of patchouli, vanilla and incense.

Since I am a patchouli-lover, i find that it makes this fragrance tolerable, but in the end, on me, it is mostly just a barely detectable powdery floral incense that I don't enjoy. And from what I'm getting on my skin, it's certainly not black bottle worthy. More like opaque pale pearl-pink bottle worthy.

I really wish I liked this fragrance more.

alexanna7
alexanna7

Seductive goddess smells a little bit like incense on me. With his: violet,rose,patchouli and vanilla,it creates a perfect blend of spices and flowers! Sometimes, i mix it with coconut by yves rocher,it complete that perfume so well! It add that little sweetness that i want! Love it!

nyoka
nyoka

when i sprayed it on my skin there was a burst of stink.skunky stink.thank goodness it didnt last long.but,isnt it wonderful that we all cant wear the same scent,else it would b a dull world.

guest_jamie
guest_jamie

the correct notes for this fragrance is bergamot,citrus,rose,violet,leather,vanilla.labdanum,and patchouli.

soniamcalear
soniamcalear

I love this scent but not for waring on a regular basis. What I do is when I can't ware something on a regular basis is I spritz some on my wrist and smell that along with my regular waring perfume on my chest Im a 2 timer kind of perfume person. IM A LITTLE MANIC WITH PERFUME. Im not crazy about the dry down but its very spicy and night time kind of scent for a friday evening or something.

guest_Review on Seductive Goddes
guest_Review on Seductive Goddes

I liked the package so I tried it and wow what a success! I get so many compliments on it. Way to go Kimora!

vincy_gal
vincy_gal

powdery vanilla...
it was on the discount counter at the drugstore across the street...19 bucks...hmmmmm....

deeannek
deeannek

This one is another new perfume I recently purchased. I really love it! I have tried the other Baby Phat fragrances and didn't really care enough to buy them. Seductive Gooddess isn't for everyone. I think you have to like orientals to like this as it is a bit strong.

Aalia
Aalia

There's no way I would call this a Chypre! It's not sour or sharp in anyway. It's very gourmand because the vanilla overpowers all the other notes.
It's sweet and comfy, the opening notes are very enjoyable. The rose is not overwhelming, neither the patchouli, both very quiet notes here. The sillage..medium strength..the perfume "dies down" very quickly after application, and feels a tad sticky, syrupy, but not annoyingly so...wich hints towards the good fixation. This scent is not too complex, very pleasant and yummy.

a bit vintage
a bit vintage

I found this at a real steal of a price, and decided to just take a chance on it. I think it's a keeper. Right now I don't love it, but I am impressed by it's warm, mellow, sweetness that is grounded by a nice firm spicy patchouli. I think it will continue to grow on me. If you do not like patchouli this may not be your cup of tea.

rachelmaryaddiction
rachelmaryaddiction

I just received this and Wow, for the price I paid $15USD, this is sexy & warm. Not sexy in a loud way, but in a warm subtle way. It sort or reminds me of a mix between Midnight poison and the mens XS Black. Great for cold weather. I dont get any patchouli in it, i get vanilla and rose musk.

Jasper
Jasper

Sweet and seductive, I couldn't stop lifting my wrist to my nose for the first 20 minutes. In my view, the patchouli here is less sharp. Could be the result of vanilla or musk. These combined into a round, smooth, yummy scent perfect of a romantic night. It can be intoxicating (in a bad way) so don't spritz too much of this stuff. I'll definitely wear this on a cooler day as I suspect it will turn sour once mixed with sweat.

guest_artsy
guest_artsy

Great! Vanilla and patchouli. It's sweet and a tad earthy. Very warm and soothing. nice.

Savasana
Savasana

I really like this fragrance. For the longest time I was trying to figure out what it reminded me of and I think I've finally got it! To me this is the perfect progeny of Musc Ravageur and po02. I love them all three!

ramiske
ramiske

I like this for evening. It reminds me a lot of JLo Glow after dark.It is one of her more unique fragrances.

louyse
louyse

I agree with gucci, this is a very good scent. Perhaps some noticed the box before trying the perfume? When time is given for this scent to eveolve, you will enjoy. Warm & comfy for winter months. My favorite of all the Babyphat
scents as well.

gucci
gucci

this is one of the best perfume kimora has succeeded in it's very worm musky and long lasting

CelesteEve
CelesteEve

I got this for my recent birthday! I love the warmth of this scent. Its sophisticated but light enough for a day perfume. Perfect for work. Im told my scent is "magnetic". I take that as a compliment. :)

sjanira
sjanira

I love this scent, it's really sweet and warm. I don't smell anything minty like others here noticed and don't smell anything floral either. Just sweet warm vanilla with a touch of cotton candy.

lezlieB
lezlieB

I bought this today on sale at Kohls. I like it for the vanilla and patchouli. The smell reminds me a little of Prada. It seems like a fall/winter scent because of the heavyness of it.

guest_unhappygirlfriend
guest_unhappygirlfriend

My boyfriend bought this perfume for me yesturday for Sweetest Day and let me tell you,I thaught I was gonna get sick. Wow I wonder if people realy smell this before they distributed this.I will unfortunatly wear this for my boyfriend but I would not wear it to go anywhere special. I dont even think Ms. Simmons would wear this product.

Chaosnmotion
Chaosnmotion

I'm not a fan of the BabyPhat line but I made an exception for this one as I like chypre florals and the spiceness and it being half-price enticed me into purchasing it... but scents with patchouli always smell good on me... not the greatest in the world but still nice enough to add to my collection.

guest_marie j
guest_marie j

Sampled this one at Kohl's and did not like it! I don't like Fabulosity either but her other 2 are very nice! Especially Golden.

tangledvines
tangledvines

Not a fan of this scent at all. Smells strongly of mint and vanilla. Too odd for my taste.

guest_GiGi
guest_GiGi

It's a very unique smell, and that's sort of putting it nicely. It smells like an antiseptic medication with a hint of vanilla and Tic-Tac breath mints. After I sprayed it on my wrists I thought I'd never smelled a perfume so foul before, but after it evaporated somewhat the odor became a bit better and it actually sort of grew on me to the point of where I kind of liked it....that is until I wore if a few more times and the smell started to make me feel sick to my stomach. What a disappointment because I own the other 2 perfumes by Baby Phat and my husband really likes the scent. Go figure.

Missykitten
Missykitten

Not much too it. Nothing special.

guest_Noni
guest_Noni

I LOVE it--but just use a little bit as it is potent and long lasting!

shopping_crazyx3
shopping_crazyx3

I hate it. It's gross-ly sexy and smells very slut like. Maybe if you spray very very little, it might smell better, but, I sprayed the normal amount and it was awful. It lasted long enough, not as long as most quality perfumes though. But back to the smell, horrible. I don't know what it is, maybe a bad combination of too much musk and something else. Or the patchouli. Sickening sweet, disgusting. I wanted to get it off as soon as possible. I wouldn't buy this, ever. For some people, it might work with their skin and they might like it, but I really don't like it.

ct1980
ct1980

I saw the display and sprayed it on a card, it got on me and I could not get rid of this horrific scent all day, never have I smelt anything I disliked more than this