Designers » I-K » Aromatic Spicy « Groups

Kiss Her Kiss Cosmetics for women

Kiss Her Kiss Cosmetics for women
dislike

Kiss Her Kiss Cosmetics for women Pictures

Kiss Her perfume was launched in is 2006 along with the male edition, Kiss Him. It is ideal for young and rebellious at heart.

Notes: peppercorn, poppy, fig leaf, orchid, lily, amber, musk, leather and vintage mahogany.

It is available as 50 and 100 ml EDP.

Fig Leaf Pepper Red Poppy Orchid Lily Amber Musk Leather Mahogany

Sexual Star
Salvatore Ferragamo pour Femme
Ex`cla-ma`tion

Kiss Her Fragrance Reviews

erin.williams
erin.williams

I absolutely love the smell, but it isn't long lasting.

The_Entity
The_Entity

I did expect something better from Kiss, I was hoping for a heavy, smoky incense frag like Elizabeth Taylors Passion or Lanvin Arpege perhaps, something darker. I was disappointed with this light frag in which lily was very dominant for me :(

Chilly28r
Chilly28r

Eau de parfum went eau de *poof* because I couldn't smell it on me after a short while. Shame, it is a really lovely scent.

But unless I did the "nose to skin" self-sniff, okay, it's there but I don't want to walk around looking like an extreme narcissist who is in love with herself so much that I can't get enough of me! haha

Purrbaby
Purrbaby

I sure wish the scent lasted as long as the band Kiss did.
This was a blind buy. Glad I didn't pay too much for it. On the initial spray I really loved it. Soft, light. After 30 minutes I couldn't even smell it at all.

rosagarcia163
rosagarcia163

Yea you can get this for 4 dollars on amazon for a big bottle, i also bought it because it is cheap. Its a good perfume, it is clean and fresh

ketakirana
ketakirana

This fragrance is nice and a bit spicy. was a blind buy but turned out to meet my expectations. Smells good on my skin too. Gonna buy another bottle. love it! :)

Lady.BaaBaa
Lady.BaaBaa

I love celebrity fragrances, the more incongruous the better. When I saw this one for $10 at Priceline it was an immediate buy. Quite soft and not terribly long lasting I remember it as floral and slightly minty, with a great bottle recalling the stage makeup of the mighty rock band. But rather than smelling of whiskey and sweat this is feminine and sweet. Probably not making you rock and roll all night, but nice juice for a great price.

Mooncatt
Mooncatt

This frag is very pretty and feminine,fresh and unusually aggressive on me for a floral. The base notes are the kind that really work with my skin, so this is really well balanced and blended . I don't get floriental from it, yet it is performing like one on my skin. A star for sure!

I just had to get this because of sheer curiosity, since the idea of a KISS perfume seems so odd to me, plus I love orchid as a floral note. I find this to be a green floral, with a bit of kick. I smell orchid, green leaves which I guess is the fig leaf, and a dash of pepper. This isn't sweet to me, there is nothing here that smells like sugar. Its not girly, its more feminine with a bit of attitude. Overall, its pleasant but nothing too special. A fairly safe blind buy and definitely worth the ridiculously low price.

LeaB
LeaB

I bought this blind (well, after reading some reviews). It was on offer and just sounded nice... and it is. At first it just smells of chemical, then after a few minutes, it calms to a light, calm fragrance. Not sexy or alluring, but gentle, like flowers in water, is how I see it. The fragrance lasts for ages, and keeps smelling nice. I would say it's a daytime fragrance. My mum loves it (and is on her second bottle - it's her go-to perfume for normal wear). I'll be buying another bottle when mine runs out

NYCTiffany
NYCTiffany

Lovely Perfume, Great for every day. its pretty much a safe bet. Its sweet and floral, The bottle is cool and its inexpensive. i think i will be buying the 3.4 oz size. On me it smells like orchids and amber, cant go wrong with that! I would not wear it out to dinner, but as a day scent its great (for any age under 40) and Teen girls would love it im sure day or night. Great Value!

ladyzaloca
ladyzaloca

Another perfume with which I have only good comments: P
rock and sexy ;)
and it was only 20 dollars at my drugstore!!!!!!

je l'adore x

Pierina
Pierina

Based on the reviews here I made a blind purchase.
I do not detect any sort of pepper,woods, anamilic, leather notes and poppies dont have a scent so how about that one?
This smells like a mish mash of watery/floraly/fruits.
its not bad, its not good, its not unique.
it was $10

I will keep trying as that seems to be the trend on this scent ~ it grows on you. (maybe thats the heroin in the alledged poppies)
If it goes indeed 'grow on me' I will gladly rescind/update.

napoleonica
napoleonica

Fresh and nice fragance for every day use.The animalic notes are very prominent.It`s a bargain.

Loabud
Loabud

I'm rewriting my review because I decided to give it a second chance.
I can smell the fig leaf, very pronounced, pepper and the orchid, however, remains a fresh scent and very durable for the price (5-6 hours).
It is a perfume for everyday wear, I'm not sure if I'll buy it again.

nananessa
nananessa

I found a bottle of this for $5.00 at my local Big Lots. It had a tester opened so I took a sniff & was blown away by a lovely, feminine, but bold fragrance. So for a pittance, & I loved the initial smell, I got a bottle of this. 'Been wearing it all day.

For me it is a nice floral blend, with a lovely poppy, lily & orchid note. The pepper gives it all a little punch up for me & I just love it! The amber & musk are so pleasant in the drydown, not a masculine scent at all!!!

To say I was pleasantly surprised by this one would be an understatement! This is a GREAT VALUE!!!

nikitajade
nikitajade

My fiance bought me this as a joke, due to my secret fascination with Gene Simmon's Family Jewels. I was surprised at how much I liked it. It's sweet, yet not cloying and the leather note comes through without smelling masculine. It's cute. While I doubt it gets regular wear, I may wear it sometime--or I may pass it on to my friend who's the biggest Kiss fan in the world.

UPDATE: I wound up passing it on to my 16 year old daughter, who LOVES it. Now she and her friends spray it on like it's a shower--but it's ok, because it's actually a light enough scent that she doesn't suffocate us all.

vigilante_squirrel
vigilante_squirrel

I was poking around on another site and came across this fragrance -- which at first I thought was a joke! But what do you know, here it is on Fragrantica! And it doesn't sound half bad. I'm not sure what poppies add to the fragrance since as far as I know poppies ... don't have a fragrance. I could be wrong, but I don't think so. Anyway, it sounds intriguing. If I see it for a cheapo price I might pick it up just to see what it's like!

Vamy69
Vamy69

I got a bottle of this for an insanely cheap price after reading many many reviews online about how good this was. I actually love this! It is clean and sweet and a bit leathery all at the same time. Not at all what I expected from a rock band! I love KISS so I figured I should at least try their perfume. So far I am a fan! What a steal of a deal too. Insane!

Felonia
Felonia

I wanted to like this so much, so I ordered it because I had a great deal on Amazon.

Unfortunately, it's got a quality to it that drives my sinuses crazy. That doesn't happen often for me, so it's really saying something.

I may need to give this perfume another shot, though. It may be different once it's settled onto the skin. I can say with certainty however that it's not a safe gift for someone with a sensitive nose.

update: It's definitely grown on me. It wears very floral on me, so I don't get that tough-girl vibe other people are talking about.

vanillabean23
vanillabean23

I received a sample of Kiss Her the other day and I can honestly say that it's quite a nice fragrance for the price. It isn't listed on the ingredients, but I can detect a hint of caramel in there somewhere. I tend to lean towards powerhouse fragrances, so I don't think I'll indulge myself with purchasing this one. Again, for the price I think it's a good purchase. Nice in summer time!
Update: the dry down is REALLY GOOD. I'm considering buying a bottle now...
Update No. 2: I did end up buying a big bottle. Brilliant value!

marthariojas
marthariojas

I got this one from my brother, he bought it at a discount shop and gave it to me as a "joke present" and we still laugh that it came out to be a great fragance. It last all day, at first is kinda heavy but then the scent of fig and the peppery smell remains.

Kiyenna
Kiyenna

Leather and green tea. I like it. But it can be very strong. A couple sprays is enough and it lasts all day.

A very nice perfume, much better than I expected from a hard rock band. This is not something I would expect to smell on a "groupie", but rather something altogether more mature and lovely-like the groupie who grew up and settled down, but is not afraid to let her hair down and rock every now and then...

Pepper (most likely pink or white)and fig leaves give it a unique spicy creaminess that is just "loud" enough, but not heavy or metallic (like KISS). The velvety floral combination of rich orchid, spicy poppy and milky lily is sweet and very smooth, almost elegant; like a piano and a harp playing a rock and roll number. Mahogany wood adds a deep richness to it and the amber, musk and leather create a sultry quasi-oriental feel that is not overbearing or heavy. I can swear there is something fruity in here as well (other than figs), cool and juicy. For a mass market perfume made mostly of synthetic ingredients this really smells very nice. It smells (and feels) more expensive than the meager prices it goes for at discount retailers and superstores. A great spicy aromatic for the gals...warm, floral and rich.

Sillage: good
Longevity: above average
Overall: 3.25/5

This perfume is a little too sweetly feminine/floral for me to wear, but I truly enjoy the scent on others. This would work equally well for young women, but also work well on older ladies who still like to feel exciting and vivacious. Very seductive and subtle at the same time...this scent is more "Beth", than "Rock and Roll All Night" or "Detroit Rock City". It is soft, but passionate; flashy, but not "cheap"-and really does become something quite beautiful...

RkrChk
RkrChk

This scent is pleasantly soft...It actually grows softer by the minute...I'll have to see if it has 'staying power' after a few hrs. go by...I totally disagree that it smells anything like the "Jardin" series (I have all 3) Hermes has out there...This is much sweeter, but not in a cloying way...

gesch
gesch

Today I received my own bottle of this fragrance and now after 1hour of putting on: this scent changes!
fresh out of bottle and on skin I was almost KO by the pepper(which btw is omnipresent-throughout). didn't expect that. from pepper to velvety wet figleaf with lily.

afterwards I was a tad more wary and tried it after 10 min. again:pepper with fig leaf - and the wet fig leaf is very strong.the lily is getting stronger the minute,with a velvety orchid. if there are other notes to detect, they are just blended together too perfectly to detect singularly...

From a band like KISS I expected an obscene-nail raising-brothel-"violet"-like scent, with a lot ROOOAR.

but I've got to admit that this is even better, since this is wearable ;)
If you like hermes "un jardin ... - series", versense, EASY KRIZIA and the likes, you might like this.

I bought it unsniffed, and I will try again, and again,but I think it's most likely this will become a favourite, without recognizing at first!

Sillykelly
Sillykelly

The first couple times I wore this it didn't impress me much, I don't know why. But then I realized I was starting to reach for it more and more often. I like that it has some floral notes in it without being "flowery" which I can't stand. The musky, fig, leather, pepper combo makes the floral notes just "dirty" enough to be really sexy . It's really a nice combo of notes in this and lasts fairly well. Not spectacular, but pretty darn good for something I picked up at KMart for $9.99. I would repurchase this and I'm one that gets hugely bored by the time I'm halfway down a bottle of anything.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kiss Cosmetics Kiss Her fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Kiss Cosmetics Kiss Her, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Kiss Her by Kiss Cosmetics. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Kiss Her by Kiss Cosmetics represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.