Designers » I-K » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Kiton Black Kiton for men
dislike

ozonic
leather

Kiton Black by Kiton is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Kiton Black was launched in 2007. The nose behind this fragrance is Maurice Roucel. Top notes are bergamot, violet leaf, lemon and red berries; middle notes are cyclamen, violet, cedar and cardamom; base notes are leather, tonka bean, amber and vetiver.

Bergamot Violet Leaf Lemon Red Berries

Cyclamen Violet Cedar Cardamom

Leather Tonka Bean Amber Vetiver

J'ose
Boss Soul

Kiton Black Fragrance Reviews

Littlegrassstraw
Littlegrassstraw

Smooth and refreshing scent! Not really natural-smelling but still smells very good to me. I find it is a scent that could suit almost any occasion. Unfortunately too masculine for me to wear (I enjoy wearing some masculine perfumes). Its soundtrack would be "Smooth Operator".

gerry.madoni
gerry.madoni

Oh, Kiton Black , what a wicked web of intrigue you leave in your wake. Enough in fact to make you love this fragrance in all its smooth well rounded refinement. Which is what brings about that sense of boredom in time. I think of Kiton Black as perfect on a well groomed mature professional who prefers his suits to be tailored and of the best quality. A seemless genteel view on life ,excuse the pun. My initial impressions of Kiton Black were favorable, though some niggling thoughts about a grayness or almost velvet grayness that sullied the true blackness of this scent. This fragrance is very formal and well mannered to a fault. Too much of a smooth operator in my books to continue in my winter rotation.

Ups925
Ups925

Creamy violet and red berries scent. Has a leathery background to it. I think of this as a gentlemans cologne. While I dont get the most compliments on it, I personally love this cologne. Think of it as the suited up version of aftershaves. Its not quite a barbershop scent, but that creamy violet and red berries just have that thick clean essence.

For those complimenting on silage, you must have gotten a bad batch. This stuff is strong! My bottle is about 5 years old and is still ridiculously strong. One of those 2 sprays max fragrances. I was at the mall today and the guy at the fragrance store turned his back, then recommended this to me... after I already told him it was one of my 3 main scents. The sample there was weak, and it smelled familiar, but not anything like my bottle from nordstrom. Ill be purchasing "in production" bottles in stores whenever possible since Ive been burned by too many too good to be true cheap internet prices. Pay the premium on this one and get it in stores since its still in production.

Arno by Arno
Arno by Arno

So disappointed...
When i first used it, the effect was so weak that my friends could't even smell it anymore after 1 hour, Even though i had sprayed several times!
Waste of the money..

Spicypepper
Spicypepper

It reminds me of Fahrenheit but better. That leather note and red berry note just says masculine. a must buy

ronnie1975
ronnie1975

tested this today, all hype for nothing. It's nice but 2-4 hours smell almost nothing anymore. maybe office scent safe and not offensive

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Kiton Black is my all time favorite men’s cologne! I remember smelling it in a New York Times Magazine ad back in 2007 and instantly adoring it. I kept the magazine just for the scented ad until I was able to get a bottle. Most men’s colognes are woody, musky, overpowering, and have a sharp lemon scent that is way to strong but, Kiton Black is woody, sweet, clean, and fresh. Top notes are bergamot and lemon with a hit of red berries. Crisp green violet leaves and cedar for a sexy masculine fresh scent. Dry down of Vetiver and leather for a lasting fragrance throughout the day. Love, Love, Love this amazing cologne!!

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

One I relate to Aramis Always, with the banana-skin like front. This has the night time qualities I wanted in He Wood by DSquared, another scent I fid has a banana-wood type smell to it. Gorgeous woody scent.

mal23
mal23

This is a nice safe scent. It can be a daytime scent, but I would reccomend it for office wear or nightwear. One of my favorite notes (Tonka Bean) is in this scent, which adds some energy, but it seems like this smells like so many other similar scents that I cannot remember. Maybe Polo Black or Bvlgari Black. Overall i do prefer this scent over the others, I am neutral about this scent. Overall 7/10

milancelisac
milancelisac

An excellent woody scent!!! Pity it's a bit pricey.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kiton Kiton Black fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Kiton Kiton Black, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Kiton Black by Kiton. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Kiton Black by Kiton represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.