Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

Hello Kitty Baby Perfume Koto Parfums for women

Hello Kitty Baby Perfume Koto Parfums for women
dislike

nutty
Hello Kitty Baby Perfume Koto Parfums for women Pictures Hello Kitty Baby Perfume Koto Parfums for women Pictures Hello Kitty Baby Perfume Koto Parfums for women Pictures Hello Kitty Baby Perfume Koto Parfums for women Pictures Hello Kitty Baby Perfume Koto Parfums for women Pictures Hello Kitty Baby Perfume Koto Parfums for women Pictures

Hello Kitty Baby perfume was presented in 2008 and it is ideal for small children. It is created of bitter-sweet red berries and fresh green hazelnut in top notes, a heart with strawberries and violet and base notes of wood and musk. The perfume was created in cooperation with the house of Drom.

Red Berries Green Notes Hazelnut

Strawberry Violet Sea Notes

Musk Woodsy Notes

Hello Kitty Baby Perfume Fragrance Reviews

lexi.malevolent
lexi.malevolent

"Ideal for small children" - it's not actually for babies, stop complaining. Agree it's perfect for girls wanting to copy mum. It is alcohol free, and does feel and smell like it's 99% water. I get a faint kind of salty berry smell. Slight musky smell but I think that's more my sweat than the perfume LOL. you can't even really call it a perfume, it's so weak. I only bought it because I collect perfumes and perfume bottles. I think I'll give it to a friend's daughter as I won't use it as it's so weak (but I want the bottle back haha).

claress
claress

I also think children's perfumes are good for those whose mom always wears perfume and the child wants to do the same. If I had a daughter, I would't spray a perfume on her unpromptedly, but I could get her a dilute Hello Kitty scent if she wanted to :)

Kione

This is also good when a perfume lover has a child because they like copying their mums. Mine asks to wear perfume when we leave the house because she sees me doing it and goes to my hand bag and gets my purse spray. So I bought this one for her and spray it in her clothes after I do my own perfume before leaving the house. She is 4 and adores her Hello Kitty "perfume".

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

I agree with the people who think it's silly to put perfume on babies / very young kids. For one thing, given the fact that perfumes can contain unwanted chemicals, etc, it could potentially be harmful to babies / young kids if the chemicals get into their system. Also, I've yet to come across a baby that smells terrible! Babies that are clean in a normal way generally tend to smell lovely! So, personally I wouldn't use a baby perfume on a baby or very young child - perhaps on myself though if it smelled really nice! I do have Bvlgari's Petit & Mamans, which does smell nice!

Kione

They have been using Eau de Toilette in children and babes in Spain for ever, since my granma was little!!! so this is not, marketing and deffinitelly nothing new.

derkargy
derkargy

Ideal for my daughter;nice,fruity and cosy.

pepper_md
pepper_md

It's weird, but when i sprayed it on me, it didn't have any smell at all! No sillage, no lasting fragrance, no nothing! What did they make this out of? Water?

carolien1978
carolien1978

I think a sent on a baby is not rediculous...if you love parfum it's not so strange that you also want to "parfume" your baby. A don't knonw this parfume...maybe it's to sweet. I love to massage my baby and child with a oil with a sent. Or use a parfume without alcohol in it. I think it's a pitty that there are no more sents for the little ones :-( Here you only have Bvlgari or Zwitsal or Hello Kitty.

windswept
windswept

If I could give taylor 20 thumbs up I would. I find this sort of marketing unethical. What next? Baby makeup? Just because it's on the market and advertised doesn't mean it's acceptable.. unfortunately alot of people don't think for themselves.

hannahighheels
hannahighheels

i think i smelled vanilla in this but there is no vanilla in the list..

big pink jelly bean
big pink jelly bean

i think chldren under 4 and 5 shouldnt be able to wear perfume but i know this girl she is 3 and she wears perfume but it just normal like she is really into perfumes. the appropirate age to i think is 8 9 and 10

taylor
taylor

small children shouldn´t wear perfume because they´re more sensitive than adults. why would you want your kids wearing this? it´s ridiculous

honeypoppyseed
honeypoppyseed

I really like this Hello Kitty scent. It smells like a reeeeallly cheap Miss Dior Cherie, which it basically is. It's very young, I could never get away with wearing it. It's one of those things I wish I had when I was younger, because I could see me having loved it. It's straight strawberries and sweetness, a little musk which gives the scent a sweet peppery edge. Very cute. CUTE.

Hello Kitty Baby Perfume by Koto Parfums 3.67 out of 5 based on 29 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Koto Parfums Hello Kitty Baby Perfume fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Koto Parfums Hello Kitty Baby Perfume, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Hello Kitty Baby Perfume by Koto Parfums. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Hello Kitty Baby Perfume by Koto Parfums represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.